Mystics Welcome
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come to a world of magic were you can create a character and have fun in forums.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Turtle Mission
Dark Forest near Loki and Lora's house - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 04, 2013 10:54 pm by

» Mark Barry (Approved)
Dark Forest near Loki and Lora's house - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 3:16 pm by

» Just a Walk in the Woods
Dark Forest near Loki and Lora's house - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 1:56 pm by

» How to play
Dark Forest near Loki and Lora's house - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 1:42 pm by

» Any plot idea's you would like to add :)
Dark Forest near Loki and Lora's house - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 1:26 pm by

» Plot (so far)
Dark Forest near Loki and Lora's house - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 1:21 pm by

» Jacob's room
Dark Forest near Loki and Lora's house - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 11:53 pm by

» The small marketplace
Dark Forest near Loki and Lora's house - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 11:42 pm by

» Dark Mountains (Vampires Territory)
Dark Forest near Loki and Lora's house - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 1:37 pm by

Top posters
Rozen
Dark Forest near Loki and Lora's house - Page 4 I_vote_lcapDark Forest near Loki and Lora's house - Page 4 I_voting_barDark Forest near Loki and Lora's house - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
Juria
Dark Forest near Loki and Lora's house - Page 4 I_vote_lcapDark Forest near Loki and Lora's house - Page 4 I_voting_barDark Forest near Loki and Lora's house - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
Mark Barry
Reza~
Logangray15
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Dark Forest near Loki and Lora's house

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Juria

Juria

Dark Forest near Loki and Lora's house - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Forest near Loki and Lora's house   Dark Forest near Loki and Lora's house - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 2:40 pm

Dart grinned, with his picture perfect white teeth all showing and said, "RRIIIIGGGHHHTT... observing pfftt, thats a nice way to say it."

Without a good enough perch, Dart hopped up on Cruscia's shoulder and chuckled, "Well, I'm actually with Loki's cousin Larz... just I like Loki a whole lot more than my master, Loki is nicer to me, Larz saved my life so I now owe him buuuttt I like being with Loki."

Dart grinned and then threw in, "Oh yeah... now where is he?" Dart looked around, hoping to see him, but Larz was probably already on the other side of the forest.

Back to top Go down
Rozen
Admin
Rozen

PostSubject: Re: Dark Forest near Loki and Lora's house   Dark Forest near Loki and Lora's house - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 6:36 pm

Cruscia wondered how Larz saved Dartz in the first place, "How did he save your life?" She asked. Cruscia didn't mind the little bat on her shoulder's, it didn't bother her at all, if it were another person she hated or didn't know she would have probably punched them in the gut.
Back to top Go down
http://mysticalrpg.turtle-forum.com
Juria

Juria

PostSubject: Re: Dark Forest near Loki and Lora's house   Dark Forest near Loki and Lora's house - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 9:33 pm

Dart loved this story, however most people (who already knew it... like Loki, Lora, Larz, and Emara) would say "oh no..." and put their hand over their eyes.

Dart grinned and said all dramatically, "There I was... alone in the forest.. just a little black bat, no one to look out for me, no one to love me... just no one..." Dart did a few little sniffs to give it dramatic effect (at this point was where Loki always rolled his eyes). Dart then hopped to her other shoulder and said, "And while I was alone... all of a sudden... SNAP!!! I flew right into a hunter's trap!!"

With his two little claws, Dart did the snap of the trap so Cruscia could see it... yes Dart liked this story a little TOO much. Dart then hopped on the branch in front of Cruscia and continued, "I normally could get out of traps... but this time, it had pierced this wing (Dart held up his wing) and had sort of crushed me so I couldn't get free!" Dart paused and got Cruscia's face in his little hands and looked at her with his huge eyes to get a greater effect.

The little demon bat then let her face go and swooned onto the branch while continuing, "I was trapped in there for about two and a half days... with nothing to eat or drink... every day, trying to pry the horrible contraption off of me... and then Larz came around!"

Dart hopped up and grinned. "Larz knew that a hunter was bound to come around any time... and kill poor little me... but I was just so fatigued from no food and water that I had passed out and the next thing I knew was Larz nourishing me back to health somewhere away from the awful trap."

Dart smiled and hopped back onto Cruscia's shoulder, "And so from then on I vowed to follow Larz just in case he needs me" Dart grinned, "The end!"
Back to top Go down
Rozen
Admin
Rozen

PostSubject: Re: Dark Forest near Loki and Lora's house   Dark Forest near Loki and Lora's house - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 4:39 pm

Cruscia raised her eyebrow when Dart became a bit...too dramatic in his story. When he was done, she had a disbelief face, she believed what he just said, but she thought it was THAT dramatic.

"Um...very interesting," She said as if it wasn't even interesting at all, but she had to admit she did like the story and how he put some drama into it, but she just didn't show it.
Back to top Go down
Juria

Juria

PostSubject: Re: Dark Forest near Loki and Lora's house   Dark Forest near Loki and Lora's house - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 12:35 am

Dart grinned, "Yeaaahhh... ok then well I am off, but really you should get to know Loki more." Dart winked, "Really, Loki is an awesome guy to be friends with and he doesn't have any other friends but his sister and cousin SOOOO you should be friends!"

"Anyway! See you Cruscia, you are my new friend too! Ta-ta!"

Dart laughed in his cute little laugh before flying off to find Larz.
Back to top Go down
Rozen
Admin
Rozen

PostSubject: Re: Dark Forest near Loki and Lora's house   Dark Forest near Loki and Lora's house - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 10:15 pm

Cruscia didn't know what to think about this, she just decided to take a walk in the forest, something she never did before. Just think about Loki.
Back to top Go down
Juria

Juria

PostSubject: Re: Dark Forest near Loki and Lora's house   Dark Forest near Loki and Lora's house - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 12:18 am

((AWWWWWWWWWWW OMG ok that is adorable and i can totally see Cruscia doing that Very Happy just thinking about Loki awwww ok sorry had to reply to that and...yeah XD))
Back to top Go down
Rozen
Admin
Rozen

PostSubject: Re: Dark Forest near Loki and Lora's house   Dark Forest near Loki and Lora's house - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 6:17 pm

(xD lol wow)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dark Forest near Loki and Lora's house   Dark Forest near Loki and Lora's house - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dark Forest near Loki and Lora's house
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4