Mystics Welcome
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come to a world of magic were you can create a character and have fun in forums.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Turtle Mission
Dark Forest near Loki and Lora's house I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 04, 2013 10:54 pm by

» Mark Barry (Approved)
Dark Forest near Loki and Lora's house I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 3:16 pm by

» Just a Walk in the Woods
Dark Forest near Loki and Lora's house I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 1:56 pm by

» How to play
Dark Forest near Loki and Lora's house I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 1:42 pm by

» Any plot idea's you would like to add :)
Dark Forest near Loki and Lora's house I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 1:26 pm by

» Plot (so far)
Dark Forest near Loki and Lora's house I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 1:21 pm by

» Jacob's room
Dark Forest near Loki and Lora's house I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 11:53 pm by

» The small marketplace
Dark Forest near Loki and Lora's house I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 11:42 pm by

» Dark Mountains (Vampires Territory)
Dark Forest near Loki and Lora's house I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 1:37 pm by

Top posters
Rozen
Dark Forest near Loki and Lora's house I_vote_lcapDark Forest near Loki and Lora's house I_voting_barDark Forest near Loki and Lora's house I_vote_rcap 
Juria
Dark Forest near Loki and Lora's house I_vote_lcapDark Forest near Loki and Lora's house I_voting_barDark Forest near Loki and Lora's house I_vote_rcap 
Mark Barry
Reza~
Logangray15
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Dark Forest near Loki and Lora's house

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Juria

Juria

Dark Forest near Loki and Lora's house Empty
PostSubject: Dark Forest near Loki and Lora's house   Dark Forest near Loki and Lora's house I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 7:32 pm

Loki smiled at his sister, who was smirking and having a good time trying to look for someone to mess with. They were both walking down the path, instead of running through the trees or sliding among the shadows.

Lora sighed and pouted, "I'm getting bored, why aren't there any humans about? or any other creatures... Humans are the best to play with but really, there is like nothing."

Loki shrugged and his smile disappeared. He looked into the sky, it was getting darker even though the sun was still out. His keen eyes noticed a bird and he flicked his hand at it and a shadow jetted out and cut the poor bird in half.

Lora giggled with pleasure and said, "Nice shot!" Loki nodded to his sister as if to thank her.

Loki was actually wondering why they had not come across a person, normally they would have. Loki said, "Hmm..." then continued walking down the path and Lora followed. He wanted to mess with someone and so far, no one was in the area.
Back to top Go down
Rozen
Admin
Rozen

PostSubject: Re: Dark Forest near Loki and Lora's house   Dark Forest near Loki and Lora's house I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 7:40 pm

Cruscia was resting in the dark forest and heard some rustling she was really hoping it was someone to mess with. She attacked the noise and hit another girl really hard with her scythe, but didn't cut her in half. Crucsia then noticed it was two demons but she didn't care and gave a smirk.

"Sorry about that," she said not really meaning the sorry.
Back to top Go down
http://mysticalrpg.turtle-forum.com
Juria

Juria

PostSubject: Re: Dark Forest near Loki and Lora's house   Dark Forest near Loki and Lora's house I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 7:47 pm

Lora saw a shadow come towards her so she somewhat moved quickly out of the way and a scythe came out of nowhere and just slightly grazed her skin. She looked at the person holding the scythe and it was another demon.

Lora frowned and said, "What's the big idea? You almost cut me in half!" Lora knew she had said the wrong thing when Loki's eyes grew bright red and he said, "HOW DARE YOU LAY A WEAPON ON MY SISTER!!!"

Before Lora could stop him, Loki had black and red shadows spiraling all around him from anger and quicker than the other demon could get out of the way, he sent a very strong wave of shadow magic at the demon and forced her back a few feet. He then launched himself at her again and yelled as he struck with his claws,

"TELL HER SORRY AND MEAN IT!!!"

Loki wasn't normally super, super protective... he knew Lora could take care of herself, but the thought of his sister getting cut into half and dieing and leaving him without anyone was just too impossible to bear and he wanted to teach the other demon a lesson that would show her to mess with the only other creature that was close to him.
Back to top Go down
Rozen
Admin
Rozen

PostSubject: Re: Dark Forest near Loki and Lora's house   Dark Forest near Loki and Lora's house I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 7:54 pm

Cruscia was hit by the wave of magic and she quickly put her scythe in front of her so she was only knocked back by a few feet and was unharmed.

"HA you make me laugh, do you really think I will say sorry!? I rather fight you and have my days worth of fun!" She gave a smirk.

She hoped that this demon was strong so she had a challenge. Each demon she faced was not even close as strong as her but her brother. She ran super fast towards the black haired demon and swung her scythe quickly at him giving him a slight scratch on his cheek, but he quickly moved back.

A caw was heard by a crow that was perched up on the tree tops. It was Cruscia's crow that she used for giving out letters and receiving them. She only wished for a huge one to ride on like her brother's. Anyways back to the battle.

She gave a laugh at the other boy, "Do you really think you can defeat me!?" she said in a mocking tone of voice. She took there holding her staff smirking evilly waiting for the victim to attack.
Back to top Go down
Juria

Juria

PostSubject: Re: Dark Forest near Loki and Lora's house   Dark Forest near Loki and Lora's house I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 8:09 pm

Loki saw her scythe coming so he moved back but she was faster than he thought and a slight scratch formed on his cheek but he didn't even bother to feel it.

Loki clenched his fist and Lora's eyes widened, Loki was going to do something very powerful, it was true that the other demon had hurt her, but she didn't deserve to be attacked by Loki.

Loki was faster than Cruscia's eyes and as a shadow he ran in a cyclone around her so that he started to create a vortex and she couldn't breathe. While running around her, he struck out with his claws so she got small scratches from his claws.

Loki knew that if she died there, from lack of oxygen she wouldn't learn her lesson so when he saw that she was suffocating a little too much he stopped and jumped up in the air then brought his heal down on her scythe and knocked it out of her hands and stepped on it so she couldn't get it.

Loki's eyes were red and he wasn't smiling. He didn't know how strong the other demon was, but he was certain he wasn't going to lose, he was quite strong also.

Loki was standing on her scythe and said in an angry tone, "If you think I'm a pushover you have another shock coming."

Loki narrowed his glowing red eyes at the other demon he didn't even know the name of.
Back to top Go down
Rozen
Admin
Rozen

PostSubject: Re: Dark Forest near Loki and Lora's house   Dark Forest near Loki and Lora's house I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 8:20 pm

There was a cyclone forming around Cruscia and rapidly spinning and she was losing oxygen. She was choking trying her best to breath but it wasn't working. Was this her final stand? But then the cyclone stopped and she fell choking and took a deep breath then smiled and stood up.

"If you think I'm through you're wrong!" She said when she was about to attack she heard a caw and looked up.

"CRUSCIA!"

"Oh god," she sighed and Shadow jumped down from his giant crow.

"What the hell are you doing!?" he asked.

"Fighting what else does it look like!?" she gave an attitude to her brother, "Now back to what I was doing before I was rudely interrupted.

Shadow growled but she continued.

She shifted her hair out of the way from her face and attack the other demon without her scythe. She did a strong roundhouse kick to his side knocking him down.
Back to top Go down
Juria

Juria

PostSubject: Re: Dark Forest near Loki and Lora's house   Dark Forest near Loki and Lora's house I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 8:33 pm

Loki finally knew the girl's name, when he heard it called from above. Loki was distracted from the large crow so he was caught off guard when Cruscia attacked him with a roundhouse kick. He was knocked sideways but since he was very fast, he quickly reached out and dug his claws into Cruscia's leg and pulled her with him. he had his claws deep into her leg and knew that it hurt, he then threw her into a tree nearby so that she hit her back against it. When she hit, he jumped back to stand before Lora and his eyes glaring at Cruscia but also watching to make sure the other demon didn't attack.

Loki watched as Cruscia got up and was about to attack again but Lora stopped him by saying, "NO LOKI!! Stop it, I'm fine! don't waste your time here! We could be messing with someone not fighting!"

Loki raised his eyebrow at Cruscia but still thought about what Lora said. He mumbled something under his breath about teaching her a lesson, but no one understood it. Lora grabbed her brother's arm and he was forced to look at her. He saw that she was indeed fine and sighed heavily to show that he was still upset but before Cruscia could get another attack in, and before the other demon could attack, Lora and Loki disappeared into the shadows and ran to find other means of entertainment.

On the way out, Loki thought to himself that Cruscia was actually strong, not like some of the other demons he had fought. He knew that if he ever ran into her again and Lora wasn't with her, and Loki wasn't angry... he would actually have fun just battling her for fun. He didn't let Lora know what he was thinking and kept his eyes hard and his face fierce. He however inside was smirking and wondering if he was going to be able to "play" with the strong demon again in the future.
Back to top Go down
Rozen
Admin
Rozen

PostSubject: Re: Dark Forest near Loki and Lora's house   Dark Forest near Loki and Lora's house I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 8:35 am

Cruscia yelled out in pain when the other demon dug his claws into her leg and threw her to the tree. She was breathing heavily and stood up ready to attack, but the girl demon called him by his name to stop the fight. When he looked at her Cruscia was about to take the advantage and attack him from behind but Shadow caught her arm and wouldn't let go..

"Let me go! GET BACK HERE AND FIGHT YOU COWARD!" She yelled out but they disappear into the shadows.

Cruscia stood there looking at where the two demons disappeared from and growled. Shadow then let go.

"Let's go," he let go of Cruscia.

"I'm not following you if you wanted me too," she said. She grabbed her scythe and ran off into the shadows.

Shadow sighed and shook his head and looked at the puddle of blood that was lying on the ground. It was Cruscia's blood from where the demon named Loki attacked Cruscia. Shadow just hoped there weren't any werewolves of vampires out since Cruscia was still wounded. He just jumped on his crow and flew off hoping she would be ok.

(meanwhile)

Cruscia sat there near a tree and took off her boot which had holes in them from the claws that dug into her leg. She felt and saw the deep puncture holes in her leg and she hissed from the pain. Cruscia wiped up the blood that dripping off her leg and wrapped it up with some bandages cursing since she forgot to buy some more since she was running VERY low on it. She decided to go back to the market to buy more of the first aid kit.
Back to top Go down
Juria

Juria

PostSubject: Re: Dark Forest near Loki and Lora's house   Dark Forest near Loki and Lora's house I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 11:06 pm

((AFTER Cruscia and Loki play fight while Loki is in demon form... like a few weeks after.))

Loki was walking back through the woods to his house. He sighed, he wanted to get stronger but he didn’t want to ask his father to teach him. His grandfather might KILL him trying to make him stronger but the way he was going now would take him a long time to get strong.

Sure he trained with Lora and all, but it wasn’t enough for him. Loki didn’t want to get strong just to show off to people and brag, what he wanted was to show his father that yes he could be powerful. It also as for himself, he wanted to know that he could get in a fight (if he had to) and emerge victorious.

Loki was thinking about this and just walking down the path. He chuckled when he remembered the reason he was alone.

Lora had been on his tail and not been letting him go out by himself since his battle with Cruscia (the play one). She thought he would go track her down and start fighting again. She wanted to go out with him today, but their mother held her back and said, “Oh no you don’t… today is a girl’s day, Luna you and I are going to talk together… or go hunting either one.”

Loki could imagine Lora’s face as she as with her mother and sister, it would probably be -_-* “Let me go with Loki!” -_- “LET ME GO WITH LOKI!!” -_- -_- -_-**** “I WANNA GO WITH LOKI!!!”

Loki chuckled and knew Lora was going to tell him all about it when he got home, but he wasn’t in any hurry to get home and just walked easily through the forest.

Last edited by Juria on Thu Jun 10, 2010 8:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rozen
Admin
Rozen

PostSubject: Re: Dark Forest near Loki and Lora's house   Dark Forest near Loki and Lora's house I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 7:58 pm

Cruscia was hopping from tree to tree looking for something to torture. She was utterly bored and didn't have anything to do and she wasn't in the mood of going to the human kingdom to be chased down by demon hunters and guards. While she was in her tree hopping game she spotted a peculiar demon and recognized him right away.

"Oh god why is it every time I want to be away from you I land up finding you again?" Cruscia said hopping down from the tree and faced Loki.

"And every time we see each other our annoying siblings would come and interfere with our little chat our battle," She continued to speak circling around Loki and narrowing her eyes evilly.

"I hope this time we won't be interrupted," she said ready to bring out her scythe but something in her told her she didn't feel like fighting so she just didn't even bother bringing out her scythe though it felt weird without it to her. She always had it whenever she is facing someone she doesn't like them all that well.

She kept walking in circles around him very slowly as if she was going to attack him but she wasn't and she waited for Loki to talk back to her.
Back to top Go down
Juria

Juria

PostSubject: Re: Dark Forest near Loki and Lora's house   Dark Forest near Loki and Lora's house I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 8:25 pm

Loki groaned in his mind, he wasn’t in the mood to fight, especially someone as strong as Cruscia. Loki smiled at Cruscia and said, “I do agree, but as much fun as it is battling with you, today I am going to act the coward and run away. I am not in the mood to battle and I am sorry. I promise you next time I will stay and play.”

Loki bowed to Cruscia and faster than Cruscia could even move he practically vanished. In reality he just went behind the tree and made it and turned to Human form.

Loki went around the tree to see Cruscia and said, “I heard voices, who is… oh hi?”

Loki smiled and remembered to keep his guard up just in case she wanted to attack the “human”. Loki then looked around and said, “Ok so where is that other tall demon that was with you last time?”

Loki briefly wondered if the other guy was her boyfriend, it didn’t seem like it however since she was slightly cold to him.
Back to top Go down
Rozen
Admin
Rozen

PostSubject: Re: Dark Forest near Loki and Lora's house   Dark Forest near Loki and Lora's house I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 8:55 pm

Crucsia turned quickly and summoned her scythe being on guard but then noticed it was the human from before. She smiled sweetly.

"Hi! Oh the older guy? That's my brother I hate him really much," she said rolling her eyes to his name.
Back to top Go down
Juria

Juria

PostSubject: Re: Dark Forest near Loki and Lora's house   Dark Forest near Loki and Lora's house I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 8:58 pm

Loki smiled like ^_^ and said, "Oh really? Um I'm not going to attack you so do you really need your scythe out? It is a bit unnerving actually"

Loki chuckled but then said, "Oh but he is your brother? I always thought that siblings were supposed to get along if they have a lot in common."

Loki hoped that she wouldn't attack him and sat down next to a tree and leaned down. He smiled and looked up at her. If she did attack him, he could roll out of the way but he did hope she would try not to kill him.

Loki then said, "I never did get your name miss." Loki knew he wouldn't tell her his until he was about to go.
Back to top Go down
Rozen
Admin
Rozen

PostSubject: Re: Dark Forest near Loki and Lora's house   Dark Forest near Loki and Lora's house I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 9:08 pm

When she found out who it was and said he was a bit unnerving about it she put her scythe away and sat down next to him.

"My name is Cruscia what's yours?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Juria

Juria

PostSubject: Re: Dark Forest near Loki and Lora's house   Dark Forest near Loki and Lora's house I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 9:15 pm

Loki smiled and was glad she wasn't going to attack him. He said, "Hmm well just telling you would be boring, how about you guess! I'll give you 20 questions to ask me something about myself and then you can find out my personality and whatever then you try to guess my name or the name that fits me! And then I get to ask you 20 questions as well, how does that sound?"

Loki smiled and hoped it wasn't confusing. What he wanted was her to ask him just questions about himself (like what his favorite thing to do was or what his family was like or just anything) and then he would answer and after 20 questions were up, Cruscia would try to find a name for him that would most fit his person.

Loki sighed and said, "So your brother won't try to kill me right? For just talking with you?"
Back to top Go down
Rozen
Admin
Rozen

PostSubject: Re: Dark Forest near Loki and Lora's house   Dark Forest near Loki and Lora's house I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 9:34 pm

Cruscia smiled, "it depends really on his mood or anything, he's really unpredictable, he could kill you since I'm not killing a human... but if he did I would try stopping him with all my power but he could kill me REALLY easily. He's super powerful!" She explained leaning back on the tree.
Back to top Go down
Juria

Juria

PostSubject: Re: Dark Forest near Loki and Lora's house   Dark Forest near Loki and Lora's house I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 9:59 pm

Loki smiled but then thought about what she said. He was a bit confused and said, "Cruscia... you would... fight to keep me alive?" A warm smile went across Loki's face and his eyes were soft for the moment. The smile also wasn't fake, Loki was actually touched that someone other than Lora would actually want to help him.

Loki noticed what he was doing and snapped back to his normal look right away and hoped that Cruscia didn't see his smile and eyes get soft. Loki chuckled and said, "So you want to play 20 questions with me?"

Loki also hoped that Lora wouldn't show up. Loki started and said, "So, first of all, what is your favorite attack?"

Loki smiled at his (sorta) new friend.

((HAHAHA sometime later ask “who is the one person you can’t stand?” XD Cuz Loki is going to say, “MY COUSIN LARZ GRRR!!” XD XD XD))
Back to top Go down
Rozen
Admin
Rozen

PostSubject: Re: Dark Forest near Loki and Lora's house   Dark Forest near Loki and Lora's house I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 11:04 pm

"Sure why not, you're the only friend I have..." Cruscia smiled and looked up at the sky.

"My favorite attack huh? Hmm the element of surprise," She gave a small laugh. "All right my turn, do you have any talents or powers?" she asked.

(lol ok YOU LOST THE GAME AGAIN!!!!!!)
Back to top Go down
Juria

Juria

PostSubject: Re: Dark Forest near Loki and Lora's house   Dark Forest near Loki and Lora's house I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 12:33 am

Loki smiled but almost cursed himself because he would eventually have to tell her that he was um...Loki!

He chuckled and said, "That's new to me also, I don't have any friends... so thank you Cruscia."

Loki smiled and said, "Hmmm well yeah for the most part I am fast and uh... have one or two powers."

Loki grinned at Cruscia, he chuckled and said, "So... ok I am horrible at questions so my question is what is a good question?"

Loki smiled and hoped that he would get Cruscia to laugh.

((AHHHHHHHH HOW DARE I LOSE THE GAME!!! NOOOOO NOT AGAIN AHHHH XD well you lost the game and and and... YOUR FACE!! XD))
Back to top Go down
Rozen
Admin
Rozen

PostSubject: Re: Dark Forest near Loki and Lora's house   Dark Forest near Loki and Lora's house I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 2:16 pm

Cruscia laughed at Loki's question about wanting a new question. "Well let's see, what would you do if you were lost? If I were lost which is rare I would have my crow guide me out of the woods," she smiled.
Back to top Go down
Juria

Juria

PostSubject: Re: Dark Forest near Loki and Lora's house   Dark Forest near Loki and Lora's house I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 9:41 pm

Loki smiled and said, "I normally am not lost also... but if I was then I would just randomly walk and keep walking till I found someplace I knew."

Loki wanted to tell her that he would fly above everything with his wings... but he decided not to ell her he was a demon, yet.

Loki smiled and said, "So you have a pet crow? I have never had a pet... well… Dart doesn’t count so yeah I’ve never had a pet.”

Loki smiled to Cruscia but thought about his cousin’s pet demon bat Dart. Loki then got a -_- look and said, “Ok I have a question, who is a person you can’t stand at all and hate everything about the person?”

Loki waited for Cruscia to answer but then he was going to tell her who HE hated, which just happened to be the master of Dart.
Back to top Go down
Rozen
Admin
Rozen

PostSubject: Re: Dark Forest near Loki and Lora's house   Dark Forest near Loki and Lora's house I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 10:16 pm

"Yes I do have a pet crow, it's name is nameless since I had a hard time giving it a name," Cruscia laughed and listened to what Loki had to say. When he asked her the question her eyes became evil and it seemed like fire was in her eyes and she stood up her fists clutched together.

"THE PERSON I HATE THE MOST IS MY OLDER BROTHER!!!" It looked like fire was swirling around her since she looked so mad/ evil.

"Ok sorry," she laughed siting back down, "I was having a spaz attack, so you do you hate at the moment?" She asked him.
Back to top Go down
Juria

Juria

PostSubject: Re: Dark Forest near Loki and Lora's house   Dark Forest near Loki and Lora's house I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 11:02 pm

Loki smiled and replied, "Yeah he isn't high on my good list either... but the person that I hate most IS MY OLDER COUSIN LARZ!! ARRRR I could kill him if I were as strong as he is. He is Dart's master BUT HE IS SO JUST JUST...GRR"

Loki grumbled and made sure not to look as if he had too much magic, so he made sure to keep the magic away from making him look really angry and evil. He however sighed and tried to contain his calm composure and said, "Larz is so annoying and evil and... I hate him... I say he is gay, at least that is what I say."

Loki remembered all the times Larz would tease him then if Loki tried to attack, he would end up getting his head in the dirt and Larz would sit on him. Loki sighed and said, "Sorry if you met my cousin I am sure you would hate him more than your brother..."

Loki smiled then and said, "Ok your turn... just ignore me and my anger for my cousin... but my other cousin is quite nice, she is pretty and you might get along with her... sorry anyway your turn."
Back to top Go down
Rozen
Admin
Rozen

PostSubject: Re: Dark Forest near Loki and Lora's house   Dark Forest near Loki and Lora's house I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 12:33 pm

Cruscia laughed at Loki since he was getting all warped up about his cousin. She then sat there and thought what her question might be next.

"Hmm, ok what's your favorite thing to do? As for me I love messing with people and killing them," she gave a evil smirk to him as if she was going to kill him but she wasn't.
Back to top Go down
Juria

Juria

PostSubject: Re: Dark Forest near Loki and Lora's house   Dark Forest near Loki and Lora's house I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 12:40 pm

Loki humored her by making his eye widen and then moving back a little and stuttering, "Uh very nice I'll be um like going now!" He laughed and grinned then moved back but asked, "... you uh...aren't going to kill me yet right?"

Loki smiled and threw in the 'yet' just to act as a human. He was sure if she tried to kill him, he could run and act the coward, but still stay alive. Loki chuckled and replied, "My favorite thing? Hmm... Well I would say hunting... but there haven't been many people out so... I would say training."

Loki chuckled and asked, "So other than your crow, do you have anyone close to you?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dark Forest near Loki and Lora's house   Dark Forest near Loki and Lora's house I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dark Forest near Loki and Lora's house
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next