Mystics Welcome
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come to a world of magic were you can create a character and have fun in forums.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Turtle Mission
Loki's room I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 04, 2013 10:54 pm by

» Mark Barry (Approved)
Loki's room I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 3:16 pm by

» Just a Walk in the Woods
Loki's room I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 1:56 pm by

» How to play
Loki's room I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 1:42 pm by

» Any plot idea's you would like to add :)
Loki's room I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 1:26 pm by

» Plot (so far)
Loki's room I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 1:21 pm by

» Jacob's room
Loki's room I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 11:53 pm by

» The small marketplace
Loki's room I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 11:42 pm by

» Dark Mountains (Vampires Territory)
Loki's room I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 1:37 pm by

Top posters
Rozen
Loki's room I_vote_lcapLoki's room I_voting_barLoki's room I_vote_rcap 
Juria
Mark Barry
Reza~
Logangray15
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Loki's room

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Juria

Juria

Loki's room Empty
PostSubject: Loki's room   Loki's room I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 10:12 pm

Loki's room Lokisr10

Loki's room, where he trains himself and helps his sister train... or he relaxes

post here
Back to top Go down
Juria

Juria

Loki's room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Loki's room   Loki's room I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 10:24 pm

Loki walked into his room, he punched the wall and his eyes were red. He was angry because he had just recently asked his father to teach him a new magic, or something he could use, and his father just said, “You’re not strong enough, come back when you are ready.” Or something similar to that, Loki didn’t even remember now.

Loki growled and the place he had hit left a dent and the stone crumbled away. Loki then put out a wave of dark shadow to show he WAS pretty strong. Loki’s anger however went away when his favorite sister walked into the room,

“How’s my favorite brother?” Lora smiled to Loki. Loki just sighed and said, “Angry… father is treating me like A FREAKING CHILD!!”

Loki punched the wall again and made a larger crater. Lora sighed, she then said, “Well why don’t you just go to…pft I don’t know, someone better than father like… Grandfather... or someone like that?” Lora was actually just giving him an idea, but she didn’t expect Loki to respond the way he did.

Loki’s eyes widened and a grin spread on his lips and his eyes went back to their normal orange-yellow, instead of glowing red. He didn’t have his eye patch on (since it was only for looks) and he said, “You know sister… that isn’t such a bad idea…”

Loki smiled and looked down his hallway to where his Grandfather’s room was. It was Lora’s eyes that then widened, she said in an almost terrorized way, “I-I was just joking! Don’t go to Grandfather! He…he… will eat you!”

Loki rolled his eyes and said, “Lora, just because Grandfather scares you doesn’t mean…”

“OH YES IT DOES MEAN THAT!”

Loki rolled his eyes and said, “Lora… you don’t have to go with me.” Lora looked at her brother a little then narrowed her eyes and said, “NO! If you are going to learn a new magic I want to also!”

Loki raised his eyebrow and smiled at his little sister and replied, “Riiiggghhht… odds are you will be hiding behind me.”

Lora crossed her arms and pouted but Loki just smiled and said, “Come on little sister, let’s go visit Grandfather!”

((Ok I will post the “visiting Grandfather” later, I g2g to sleep now lol!))
Back to top Go down

Loki's room
Page 1 of 1