Mystics Welcome
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come to a world of magic were you can create a character and have fun in forums.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Turtle Mission
The small marketplace I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 04, 2013 10:54 pm by

» Mark Barry (Approved)
The small marketplace I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 3:16 pm by

» Just a Walk in the Woods
The small marketplace I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 1:56 pm by

» How to play
The small marketplace I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 1:42 pm by

» Any plot idea's you would like to add :)
The small marketplace I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 1:26 pm by

» Plot (so far)
The small marketplace I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 1:21 pm by

» Jacob's room
The small marketplace I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 11:53 pm by

» The small marketplace
The small marketplace I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 11:42 pm by

» Dark Mountains (Vampires Territory)
The small marketplace I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 1:37 pm by

Top posters
Rozen
The small marketplace I_vote_lcapThe small marketplace I_voting_barThe small marketplace I_vote_rcap 
Juria
The small marketplace I_vote_lcapThe small marketplace I_voting_barThe small marketplace I_vote_rcap 
Mark Barry
Reza~
Logangray15
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

The small marketplace

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rozen
Admin
Rozen

The small marketplace Empty
PostSubject: The small marketplace   The small marketplace I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 5:12 pm

Where Alex explained where she goes to shop.

~Post here
Back to top Go down
http://mysticalrpg.turtle-forum.com
Juria

Juria

PostSubject: Re: The small marketplace   The small marketplace I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 12:59 am

Alex dragged her friend to the hill overlooking the small village and marketplace. She smiled and let go of Tigerlilly's wrist then started walking calmly to the actual pathway. "Come on slow poke!" she called to Tigerlilly and continued walking. She knew Tigerlilly was taking in the sights, for the small village was quite a nice sight to see.

Ignoring the people who looked at her in a strange way, she went straight for the parts store, ironically taken care of by a kind old lady. Because of Alex's desire to make her machine fly, she had gotten to know the old lady very well and this old lady knew she was a "she" and always told her she needed to act like it.

"Hey G-ma" Alex smiled and walked in the store and immediately went to one of the walls looking for parts, "I crashed again, I need a few items, Oh I made a new friend, he is going to help me! His name is Tigerlilly!" Alex grinned at her.

The old lady and Alex had gotten so accustomed to one another that Alex's nickname for her was literally "G" (pronounced Gee" and "ma" "G-ma" ((XD I had to!))

(((Can you be G-ma plz? ;3 shes nice and makes comments that Alex needs to be a proper lady but she is like teasing and in a nice way =] gracias bff))
Back to top Go down
Rozen
Admin
Rozen

PostSubject: Re: The small marketplace   The small marketplace I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 10:45 pm

Tigerlilly stood there to take in the sight, it was a small village, but it was indeed beautiful in its own special way. He then heard Alex calling out to him and calling him a slow poke. "Hey wait up!" Tigerlilly laughed and ran a bit to catch up to her.

When they arrived at the auto shop Tigerlilly was a bit surprise it was a old woman who was running it.

"Oh hello Alex, yet again about crashing your machine are you?" The old lady gave a small chuckle then gave a good look at Tigerlilly. She then smiled, "My, isn't he a handsome one," she leaned over at Alex and whispered, "Maybe he's the one for you!" she joked.

"Hey how did you know I was a guy? Mostly everybody thinks I'm a girl," Tigerlilly questioned.

"Oh, I know everything," she smiled.

A bit freaked out, Tigerlilly just shifted his feet a bit and gave a small smile.

"Anyways, Alex... you know you have a few holes in your shirt and pants...? You and I need to go shopping one of these days!" The lady offered, well she was really saying 'were going shopping soon and buying you dresses! Or Else!!!' but she said it in a nicer way. The old lady was quite scary and can be evil when she wants to be.

(XD lol wow)
Back to top Go down
Juria

Juria

PostSubject: Re: The small marketplace   The small marketplace I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 2:05 am

There was a sheepish grin on Alex's face and she said in an amused tone, "Mmmaaayyybbbeee" It was obvious that it was indeed what she had done. Alex shrugged and rolled her eyes at the old lady's comment.

At the comment of shirt and pants, Alex knew exactly what was going on and she frowned, "BUT BUT BUT I like these, and the holes are TINY! You just want a reason to get me to buy dresses and wear them... But I will stand by my previous statement that dresses are best cut up and made into wings for my flying machine... uhhh... I mean NO that's not what I did with the last ones you gave me... nooooo!" Alex knew she was caught.

Before enduring the wrath of g-ma, Alex said quickly, "Tigerlilly! Wannago? Yeah we should go! I think we should go like right now...right right now!" But before she could grab Tigerlilly and run out, the little old lady was already blocking the door to the store and Alex knew she was going to give her another "lecture" about being a young lady and doing proper things and so forth.

((XD XD ^_^))

Back to top Go down
Rozen
Admin
Rozen

PostSubject: Re: The small marketplace   The small marketplace I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 4:23 pm

Tigerlilly tilted his head, why would they go shopping for Alex? Was he gay enough to wear dresses? When Tigerlilly was about to ask Alex about that, he was interrupted by the angry older woman.

"ALEX! I buy beautiful dresses for you and her you are ripping them up for your machine! That's it, I won't sell you any parts and you'll be staying here with me so you can learn to be a proper lady."

The young vampire's eyes widened and stared at Alex, and even though the woman wasn't done ranting he asked, "Wait a lady? You're a girl!?"

The woman gave a small laugh, "See Alex, even your boyfriend thinks your a boy."

Tigerlilly's cheeks flushed and bit his lower lip, "I'm not his...her girlfriend!"
Back to top Go down
Juria

Juria

PostSubject: Re: The small marketplace   The small marketplace I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 5:43 pm

Alex’s eyes widened and she looked at Tigerlilly, “Uhhh… um… DON’T LISTEN TO HER! SHES CRAZY!!!” Alex’s grin was so wide that it probably would make anyone laugh but then she looked down and slightly ashamed, “I swear I was going to tell you… but I didn’t get around to it at first and… I figured that you would think I was a freak if I told you before you got to know me…” Alex looked up at him slightly and even if she did look like a guy, at that moment she looked adorable.

Alex was trapped in a very bad position. When the elderly lady mentioned that she would not sell parts for the machine, Alex started to twitch and said nervously, “wh..what? No…no…pa…parts? My…My machine!!! Oh, he’s not my boyfriend, just my friend, but please…parts?...I like parts… I want parts…please?”

Racking her mind for something that she could use, she sighed and said, “What if…I… dresslikeagirlforawholeday?” Alex said, hoping that her sacrifice would allow her to buy parts so she could show Tigerlilly her amazing machine… that was if he accepted the information that she was a girl.

((OMG! we should have Alex dress up in a really pretty dress and fix her hair so that it looks pretty and like Alex is REALLY pretty and Tigerlilly thinks so and blushes when he sees her in her outfit and whatnot XD what do you think?! Very Happy))
Back to top Go down
Rozen
Admin
Rozen

PostSubject: Re: The small marketplace   The small marketplace I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 9:06 am

Tigerlilly laughed at her adorable look, "I'm not mad I swear, but next time tell me these things I'll believe you. So what other secrets are there I should know about?" Tigerlilly perked up an eyebrow playfully.

The vampire then laughed once more, "I would love to see you in a dress!!!! Come on let's go shopping!"

The woman smiled, "See your friend wants to see you in a dress too."
Back to top Go down
Juria

Juria

PostSubject: Re: The small marketplace   The small marketplace I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 12:34 pm

Without warning, Alex threw her arms around Tigerlilly and happily cried out, “Thank you for not being angry!” but as soon as she had hugged him, she was off to the side again and said innocently, “Me…secrets? Nahhhh”

Alex thought for a moment and then grinned, “People pick fights with me cuz I’m known all over for being really good at fighting…!” Alex beamed but then looked to g-ma “Uhhh you weren’t supposed to hear that…” She grinned when she said it.

“Wait WHAT DRESSES?!?!” Alex’s eyes widen with a great fear but before she could escape, she felt the elderly lady’s strong grip and before she knew it, she was being dragged to the closest dress shop.

“NOOOOOOOO ….ok fine, if it’s for parts... I’m ONLY doing this for parts…” Alex didn’t want to, but she knew that she must have pain to get what she wanted, and that pain came in the form of pretty dresses.
Back to top Go down
Rozen
Admin
Rozen

PostSubject: Re: The small marketplace   The small marketplace I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2011 11:06 pm

Tigerlilly crossed his arms across his chest and playfully gave her a serious look, "AAAAAlllleeexxxx?" he then laughed at her comment, "What girl fights? Seriously." but he didn't mind Alex fighting, he thought it was a different side of a girl and liked it.

He hen jumped for joy when Alex finally agreed to wear a dress, "YAY!!!" The older lady and Tigerlilly dragged Alex to a dress store. As the older woman helped Alex into the dresses Tigerlilly picked out and gave them the dresses he thought would look on Alex.

"Hold still Alex! Stop squirming!!! You'll make this more harder on yourself!" The older lady said as she tried fitting the dress on Alex.
Back to top Go down
Juria

Juria

PostSubject: Re: The small marketplace   The small marketplace I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 11:34 am

The noises coming from behind the curtain were like that of a cat that was forced to take a bath. There were a bunch of hisses and growls and G-ma’s occasional, “Oh hush up, it’s not THAT bad”, which then got a response of a growl which was obviously from Alex.

Finally the growling and noises died down and G-ma said, “Ok, now something to do about that hair…” After a few seconds the older lady said in a singsong voice, “hehe! You look stunning my dear… now get out there and show your little friend”

Alex did a little more grumbling followed by something that probably meant, “Not in a million years.” But before she could object, the very strong older woman practically kicked her out of the dressing room and into the area where everyone turned their eyes to see her.

It was an understatement to call Alex stunning. It was especially an understatement when you factored in that this was probably the first dress that she wore in five or six years. Alex was dressed in a forest green dress with long sleeves and beautiful patterns down the front of the dress. Black ribbons were also going criss-cross down the front of her chest and stopped to make a perfect bow right at her waist. Her hair was finally off of her face and pulled back with a ribbon and a few clips so that it cascaded down to her shoulders like a dark waterfall. Finally it was completely obvious that she really was a girl, and a pretty girl too.

When everyone in the proximity fell silent, Alex’s annoyed look softened for a moment before she asked in her normal fighting manner, “WHAT?!”
Back to top Go down
Rozen
Admin
Rozen

PostSubject: Re: The small marketplace   The small marketplace I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 8:46 pm

If Tigerlilly could blush, his whole face wouls be redder than a tomato, but for his pale skin and the flow of his blood had stopped he was not able to blush. His eyes were wide and his jaw dropped. "Wow...Alex," he shook his head, but it didn't help for he was still in static, "You look....dazzling!"

He walked up to his newly found friend and grabbed her hand and held it up, "Please do a spin for me, you have too," he begged.
Back to top Go down
Juria

Juria

PostSubject: Re: The small marketplace   The small marketplace I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 9:27 pm

Alex raised her eyebrow but then accepted that she was in the dress and if she had to be there, she would at least humor her new friend Tigerlilly. In doing so, she tilted her head and gave a small smile toward Tigerlilly, but was very surprised when he grabbed her hand. She wasn’t sure of the spin, but she did so anyway, and this got the attention of another guy in the area. He stood in the background, watching what he thought to be two “girls” and knew he wanted to get to know them better. It was too bad Tigerlilly looked too much like a girl, and if Alex had her hair down and in her normal clothes, she would also have looked like a guy, but at the moment, both of them looked like girls.

After her spin, Alex smiled at Tigerlilly but then asked quickly, “CAN I GET OUT OF THIS THING NOW?!” She turned back to the elderly lady and asked, “I did what you asked now give me parts for my machiene…plleeassee?” Alex hoped that both Tigerlilly and G-ma would not ask her to wear it for the whole day, if they did she might have a heart attack. What Alex most wanted to do was get out of the dress as soon as possible and roll around in the mud for a long time… that and work on her machiene.
Back to top Go down
Rozen
Admin
Rozen

PostSubject: Re: The small marketplace   The small marketplace I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 5:11 pm

Tigerlilly giggled, "You're so cute!" he hugged Alex tightly, "Never get out of this dress! Ooo! Let's continue shopping!"

The grandma laughed, "You two have fun, I'll get the parts ready for you Alex and you can receive them after you're done trying on new clothes," she smiled as she walked away. Tigerlilly knew that Alex was mad about now, but he didn't care. "OO! How about this one!" He said as he pulled out a dress from the rack.

A guy who had his eye on the Tigerlilly and Alex walked up to them, "Hello ladies, how are you?" he smiled.

He said ladies, as in more than one... Tigerlilly thought to himself and sighed, "I'm not a-" He was about to say he wasn't a lady, but the man interrupted him.

"Now now, I know you probably don't want to hang out with a complete stranger like me, but come on I'll buy you girls something to eat, meet me at the pub over there," he pointed out, "see you ladies at five," he winked at them and walked away.

Tigerlilly turned towards Alex confused, "Well that was strange... Hey Alex let's go and surprise him how I'm not a girl and how you're a tomboy!" He grinned, "Like you dress up all nice and pretty and then act like a guy like how you always do and we can shock him!"
Back to top Go down
Juria

Juria

PostSubject: Re: The small marketplace   The small marketplace I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 11:19 pm

There was a small voice in the back of Alex’s mind that was telling her to rip off the clothes and run for home, but she knew it would be a bad idea. It was somewhat nice to be told she was cute, or even pretty. But she shook that out of her mind, though she still blushed when Tigerlilly said she was so cute. Alex grumbled and yelled a G-ma, “THEY BETTER BE GOOD PARTS!” and then turned toward Tigerlilly and grabbed the dress he was holding and started for the dressing room but the man stopped her.

She raised her eyebrow and was about to say “who you calling LADY?!” in both reference to Tigerlilly, and herself since she wasn’t a lady but a real tomboy, but she didn’t get a word in. When Tigerlilly gave the idea about shocking the man, a HUGE grin spread across her face. Alex put her hands on both of Tigerlilly’s shoulders and an evil look went into her eyes, “Oh! My dear friend, I have the PERFECT plan MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHA--”

It was easy to imagine a flash of lighting behind Alex when she did her evil laugh but then without warning she stopped her evil laugh and looked really cute and pretty, as if she had never done an evil laugh in the first place. The main think with Alex was that there was always something strange she could do at any moment. Just when you thought you had her figured out, she would do something to make you wonder again.

“Sooo Tigerlilly, what are we waiting for? Let’s go pay for this monkey suit I have to wear and go on our date!” Alex grinned and winked at Tigerlilly when she said the word date. The two made their way over to the counter and Alex started grumbling again about how she had to wear a dress, “I don’t want it though >.< well I guess I need one, but I really don’t want it, I like my pants and loose shirts and long hair… HOW DID THESE BOWS GET IN MY HAIR?! I’m sooo going to get G-ma back for this, the parts better be pretty freakin awesome… I wonder if I’ll be able to fly soon, hmmm I can’t wait to shock the guy hehehehe!”

The person at the place they were going to pay for the dress was staring at her as if she was a freak who escaped some insane asylum or something similar to that. They paid for it, against Alex’s wishes still, and went to the bar, Alex was really playing the part to pretend to be a girl just up to when she needed to be. “Oh Tigerlilly, by the way, should I tell you my real girl name, like in case we want to do this again and I act lady like but then shock people later?...do you want to know it or am I cool with just being Alex?” Alex wasn’t sure if it was necessary for Tigerlilly to know her actual name that really did show she was a girl, but if he wanted to know, he was her first friend in years so she would tell him.
Back to top Go down
Rozen
Admin
Rozen

PostSubject: Re: The small marketplace   The small marketplace I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 1:15 am

Tigerlilly, unlike the clerk, laughed at Alex's insane personality (Stien) and smiled, "Alex you're so weird," he grinned. He decided to get some thing as well to dress up nice for the dinner. He bought himself a suit, nothing to a dress, which will give the man a shock.

The boy looked Alex confused, "You're real name? I WANT TO KNOW!" He grinned happily as they were walking towards the pub looking nice.
Back to top Go down
Juria

Juria

PostSubject: Re: The small marketplace   The small marketplace I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 2:17 pm

Alex smiled nervously and then said, "My name is Alexia... but I still prever Alex! Dont start calling me by my girl name unless we are specifically trying to fool someone."

She playfully punched Tigerlilly in the arm and then her epression turned into that of a mischevious girl.

"Muhahahaha, i cant wait to slurp and burp and act TOTALLY unlady like... well I guess I always do... so its more of being myself while in a dress and expanding on my unlady-likeness... I better be getting some VERY good parts for being in this costume!" Alex crossed her arms and looked slightly angry

After realzing her dramatic change in emotion, she grinned at Tigerlilly and said, "Am i really random and do I change topics really fast... or what?"
Back to top Go down
Rozen
Admin
Rozen

PostSubject: Re: The small marketplace   The small marketplace I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 11:42 pm

Tigerlilly's face lit up at Alex's real name, "What a pretty name! I love it," he grinned at her, then he tried to imagine Alex inside a dress acting like a boy... Which seemed to be quite difficult.

"I bet you can't even go a day without even acting lady like!" He challenged her, then his attention went towards two new people who entered the small shop. They seemed very intimidating and not someone to mess with.

"Here's you're delivery," his voice then went lower, "From the vampire kingdom. It'll be two hundred gold pieces."

"Two hundred gold pieces!" The clerk was shocked, but took out some gold pieces and payed him the dues, "Well I suppose I should pay up since this is what I ordered," he then sighed, "They should have told me how expensive it was..." It seemed like he took out his last gold pieces left. "I-I'm sorry I'm fifty gold pieces short... Can I pay you back in the next delivery?"

The tall man gave a loud grunt as he pulled the clerk's shirt to lift the man up to his eye level, "I don't do any I.O.U's so you either pay up right now or we're going to be having a little talk outside."

Gulping the clerk scurried to find another box praying for some scrap money somewhere, but there wasn't any. Feeling bad Tigerlilly went up to the broad man, "If it's going to be this much trouble then here." the young vampire pulled out a small leathery pouch and pulled out fifty gold pieces, "Here just take it."

The man didn't accept it as he swatted Tigerlillies hand, making the poor boy drop his money, "I don't want you're dirt money. I came for his and his alone."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The small marketplace   The small marketplace I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The small marketplace
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mystics Welcome :: Nature :: Forest-
Jump to: