Mystics Welcome
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come to a world of magic were you can create a character and have fun in forums.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Turtle Mission
Throne Room I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 04, 2013 10:54 pm by

» Mark Barry (Approved)
Throne Room I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 3:16 pm by

» Just a Walk in the Woods
Throne Room I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 1:56 pm by

» How to play
Throne Room I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 1:42 pm by

» Any plot idea's you would like to add :)
Throne Room I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 1:26 pm by

» Plot (so far)
Throne Room I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 1:21 pm by

» Jacob's room
Throne Room I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 11:53 pm by

» The small marketplace
Throne Room I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 11:42 pm by

» Dark Mountains (Vampires Territory)
Throne Room I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 1:37 pm by

Top posters
Rozen
Throne Room I_vote_lcapThrone Room I_voting_barThrone Room I_vote_rcap 
Juria
Mark Barry
Reza~
Logangray15
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Throne Room

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Rozen
Admin
Rozen

Throne Room Empty
PostSubject: Throne Room   Throne Room I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 11:57 am

Were the king and Queen will be.

Throne Room Werewo11
Back to top Go down
http://mysticalrpg.turtle-forum.com
Rozen
Admin
Rozen

Throne Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Throne Room   Throne Room I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 8:43 pm

Rozen walked inside the throne room and looked at her mother, who was sitting on the chair. Their was an empty chair right besides her and Rozen fought hard to keep back tears.

"Hello mother, how are you," Rozen gave a sad smile.
"Rozen why are you here? I'm about to give trial to a man," Rozen's mother replied.
"Oh sorry mother, I just wanted you to meet Juria, my new friend," Rozen said.

Rozen's mother looked at Juria with a smile, "Hello," she said.
Back to top Go down
Juria

Juria

Throne Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Throne Room   Throne Room I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 9:37 pm

Juria smiled at the woman, and then it hit her, Rozen WAS the Princess of the werewolves. She however kept her learnt fact a secret at the moment. She then curtsied politely and said,

“Pleasure to meet you ma’am”

Juria then stood up and added, “I’m sorry to be a bother but Rozen said that it might be ok if I spend a little while with you, is that alright?”

Juria smiled prettily at the Queen, but she was still thinking about how out of any person in the village that she could have met, she met the princess. She could barely wait to tell her mother and fathers.
Back to top Go down
Rozen
Admin
Rozen

Throne Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Throne Room   Throne Room I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 9:59 pm

"I will allow you to stay until you can get yourself a home," the queen smiled.

"YOUR HIGHNESS!" a man barged into the throne room, "We have another vampire into our village!" The man said panicky.

A wide smile grew on Rozen's face, "Mother I'll deal with this one."

"YOU WILL CERTAINLY NOT! A princess does not go around killing vampires!" the queen said.
"This one is for me father," she glared at her mother. Without letting her mother say another word Rozen ran out of the throne yelling out, "I'll be back Juria!"

Moments later there were screams from a vampire being melted in fire and Rozen came back in with Jacob by her side. They were out of breath and blood all over their clothes.

"Nice work Rozen," Jacob complaimented
"You too," Rozen said back.

"Rozen! You disobeyed me!" The queen said sternly
"Sorry mother, it was for our own good," Rozen replied and went to Juria's side.

"Come on Juria I'll show you too your room," She said and leaving the throne room with Juria right behind her.
Back to top Go down
Juria

Juria

Throne Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Throne Room   Throne Room I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 3:30 pm

Juria smiled and nodded, however she almost jumped when a man barged into the room and yelled they had a vampire in the village. She quickly wondered if they were talking about her, but then she realized it was some other vampire, she was still human… at least for now.

((isn’t it daytime? XD))

Juria almost balled up her fists from her two new acquaintances liking the fact that they killed a vampire. Juria’s blood almost boiled, they had killed the vampire just because it was in the territory? Perhaps it was a messenger coming from someone, or a forbidden love was between a vampire and a werewolf. But no one even stopped to check.

Juria however kept her mouth shut and mind shut as tightly as she could. She was undercover and for her to like vampires would not be good in a werewolf Kingdom. Juria however knew that if she was in charge of the Vampire Kingdom, she would have met with the Werewolf Queen and discuss their differences.

“Thank you Rozen.”

Juria smiled, though she was angry inside, and followed Rozen out of the Throne room and to the rest of the castle.
Back to top Go down
Rozen
Admin
Rozen

Throne Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Throne Room   Throne Room I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 9:10 pm

"Sorry for the random situation... when I was outside I saw a vampire attacking a couple of our villagers, I don't usually kill vampires but when it comes to hurt us or kill us...that's when I launch an attack," Rozen explained wiping her lip full of blood. "Vampire blood...the most disgusting thing I have ever tasted..." Rozen said still talking.

((its night time.....already lol ok to Juria's new room (you can make it))
Back to top Go down
Juria

Juria

Throne Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Throne Room   Throne Room I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 9:26 pm

Juria was taken aback from the idea of a vampire attacking on its own, just for fun. She wondered if it had been the one to attack first or if it was protecting itself but she didn’t think on it.

“I would assume so, but I have not tasted Vampire blood.”

Juria smiled a little at her own personal joke but she felt herself start to get stronger and her magic power grow… meaning she was once again a vampire. She hoped that it would go unnoticed since vampires look like humans until they start to bite people. She knew that werewolves could probably sense it, however she was not as strong since it was only nighttime for her therefore they might have a harder time sensing her.

Juria then smiled and followed Rozen, and listened while her new friend talked.

((lol why don’t you make it? ^-^ I don’t know what the room would look like))
Back to top Go down
Rozen
Admin
Rozen

Throne Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Throne Room   Throne Room I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 12:38 pm

((Continuing from the church))

Rozen entered the throne room with her 2 friends and curtsied in front of her mother to show respect. "Mother as you know it my birthday is arriving and I was thinking we should have a ball in the ball room," Rozen suggested.

Her mother sat there thinking for a while but then said, "Is that what you want? A formal ball?" she asked.

Rozen nodded, "Yes."

"I suppose I'll try to find something to fit your desire," she said.
Back to top Go down
Juria

Juria

Throne Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Throne Room   Throne Room I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 12:54 pm

Ace was super nervous around the Queen of the Werewolf Kingdom. He feared that she would smell vampire on him, since of course his mentor was vampire. He however just tried to be invisible.

Ace looked over at Juria, who looked also a bit tense. Juria however was controlling herself very well and acted nonchalantly. She smiled and also bowed to the queen.

Juria wondered why Rozen wanted the dance. She knew how to dance, but she was sure none of the werewolf guys would ask her.

Ace wondered if the Queen was going to ask Rozen about him. He also wondered if he was allowed to go to the ball.
Back to top Go down
Rozen
Admin
Rozen

Throne Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Throne Room   Throne Room I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 1:21 pm

The queen's eyes darted to Ace and smelled an unusual vampire scent on him. She stood and had a curious look on her face she proceeded forward to him.

"Where are you from?" she asked Ace.
Back to top Go down
Juria

Juria

Throne Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Throne Room   Throne Room I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 1:39 pm

Ace cursed in his head. He knew that the queen's sense of smell was probably better than anyone's else’s'. He smiled and asked, "Me? Um... I am from nowhere, I travel everywhere all the time... right now I am camping in the forest with my mentor your majesty..."

Ace smiled and was actually formal, unlike his normal goofy self. Ace hoped the queen would just think that he picked up the sent from being in the forest. He hoped she wouldn’t ask him if he had any “vampire” friends.
Back to top Go down
Rozen
Admin
Rozen

Throne Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Throne Room   Throne Room I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 7:39 pm

"I smell the scent of the vampire on you! Rozen did you not smell his scent or were you just so interested of befriending him?" The queen sounded a bit angry.

"Mother I have known him for some time now and he has been a great friend," Rozen said defending for Ace. She didn't want Ace to leave forever. Rozen just hoped her mother would just ignore it.

The queen narrowed her eyes down at him evilly but then sat down on her thrown. "Very well then, carry on," she said looking away.

Rozen lead her friends out of the thrown room and gave a sigh of relief, "that was close, I wonder why she thought you smelled like a vampire," Rozen asked.
Back to top Go down
Juria

Juria

Throne Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Throne Room   Throne Room I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 11:38 pm

Ace just smiled and nervously laughed. He was glad when Rozen was able to drag him and Juria out of the Throne room. Ace sighed and said, "I um had a run-in with a vampire not to long ago. That or I just picked up the scent from being in the forest..."

Ace smiled, he decided from now on before going into the werewolf Kingdom, he would bathe in the river or something!

Juria was VERY, VERY, VERY happy. She now knew that though Rozen's mother had a really good sense of smell, Juria was still a human to her nose. This was VERY good.

Juria smiled to Rozen and said, "So, for your party I bet all the boys are going to ask you huh?" Juria chuckled and Ace picked up alongside her. He grinned and said, "No I'm sure you have a boyfriend by now right Rozen?"

Ace was the best at keeping his emotions secret because he was actually a bit jealous at whoever would be Rozen's boyfriend. Rozen was beautiful and a charming girl and he really was starting to like her. He however knew she was a princess; he was a rogue hunter/vampire friend… so they probably couldn't be together even if she DID like him (which he thought she didn't.)

Ace just smiled and acted as if he wasn't feeling all that.
Back to top Go down
Rozen
Admin
Rozen

Throne Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Throne Room   Throne Room I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 7:52 am

"It's fine a lot of werewolves come back from the forest sometimes smelling like vampires," Rozen smiled. They were walking towards town square to just hang out.

"And maybe they will, and no I do not have a boyfriend!" Rozen laughed and blushed a little bit. They exited the castle and headed towards town square.
Back to top Go down
Juria

Juria

Throne Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Throne Room   Throne Room I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 10:58 am

Both Juria and Ace stopped walking at the same time and went, "O_o what?! You don’t!?" Ace was almost leaping for joy, but then remembering he was a rogue villain hunter/vampire apprentice/vampire friend meant they could NEVER be together, that reduced his jumping capabilities.

Juria smiled and said, "Well then, I was right, guys are going to ask you out!" She grinned to Ace and stuck her tongue out, "I was right, you were wrong." Ace rolled his eyes but was happy; Juria and he were acting as friends would. Ace chuckled and said, "Ok so when is your birthday princess? And what if anything would you like as a present? I don't know you very well yet as you well know."

Ace smiled at Rozen. Juria was also wondering the exact same question, but she had seen Rozen go after the vampire so she decided she would probably get Rozen a new bow and arrow, a good one. (Juria did have...some money... I mean... she was the daughter of the elders!) Juria smiled and kept her plans to get Rozen a new bow to herself.

Ace was thinking about getting (or making himself) a bracelet which would remind her of him, when he had to leave and go somewhere else. They however both looked at Rozen to see if she would say what she wanted.

Juria was now close to Ace and did indeed smell vampire on him. Juria was also now curious. Was he a vampire spy? Was he on her side or some other side with vampires? Was he half vampire? It was that moment Juria decided to stalk Ace to his house and spy (Juria is a very good spy!). Juria however pushed the questions from her mind and focused on the soon-birthday-girl.
Back to top Go down
Rozen
Admin
Rozen

Throne Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Throne Room   Throne Room I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 6:22 pm

((Lets go to the town square now))
Back to top Go down
Rozen
Admin
Rozen

Throne Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Throne Room   Throne Room I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 4:29 pm

(Different time line))

Rozen opened the doors to the throne room, Juria and Dren right behind her, and smiled at her mother, but then her smile turned to a frown when she was speaking to someone. When the doors creaked open, though, the queen stopped speaking with the stranger and gave a look at her daughter and the two people behind her.

The queen closed her eyes and sighed when she saw how her daughter's dress was, even though it hadn't had any tares or holes in them, she came in with mud smudges on her dress.

"Excuse my daughter and her friends, we will speak of this some other time though," the queen dismissed the stranger and he walked off.

When the man left Rozen tilted her head, "Who was that mother?"

Her mother shook her head and gave a wave of her hand, "It was no one, but mind to introduce your friend?"

Rozen gave a confused face but then smiled, "OH!" she gave a small laugh, "Mother meet my new friend Dren, he's part dragon! And Dren meet my mother, the queen of the werewolf kingdom!"
Back to top Go down
Juria

Juria

Throne Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Throne Room   Throne Room I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 5:41 pm

Dren smiled sheepishly and thought to himself, “I have never heard my dragon side be so….easily introduced in a single sentence before…hmm”

His mother had taught him manners, even though she was a dragon, and those lessons came back to him now. He bowed from the waist down to the queen and said politely, “Hello your majesty, I am not really part dragon… I just have… dragon abilities.” He smiled when he straightened himself out.

Since Juria was a spy, she also wondered about what the queen had been talking to the other stranger for. She figured it wasn’t important to her mission, but any bits of information would probably be good to retrieve.

Juria figured that Dren was probably feeling very nervous and uncomfortable at the present time so she told the queen, “He saved us from the rain… and he also saved Rozen from a poisonous snake…” Juria hoped her small comment would help the situation for Dren.
Back to top Go down
Rozen
Admin
Rozen

Throne Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Throne Room   Throne Room I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 9:13 am

The queen smiled at Dren, "Very interesting, I want to thank you for saving my daughter, clumsy as she is." Rozen made a face. "MMMOOOOMMM."

Just then Jacob came on, "Aunt! You won't believe what Rozen did and her little friend did!" He then saw the both of them there, "ACK! Hi Rozen," he grinned sheepishly, but then his eyes narrowed, "Oh you're here," he told Dren.

"Anyways, Juria lured Rozen in the forest and met strangers!" Jacob lied to get Juria in trouble, but the queen just rose and eyebrow to Jacob.

"And saved Rozen from a poisonous snake."

Jacob was about to say something and opened his mouth, but then closed it and crossed his arms around his chest, "Darn it..." He then sneezed.

The queen turned to Jacob, "Are you sick?"

"NO! I just....allergic!" and ran back to his room. Rozen then laughed by the actions of her cousin, Oh Jacob when will you learn?
Back to top Go down
Juria

Juria

Throne Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Throne Room   Throne Room I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 12:25 pm

Juria chuckled at the comment of Rozen being clumsy but then a certain cousin of Rozen’s walked in. Juria almost growled and bared her teeth but instead she just used the tone in her voice to say, “Little friend?!”

Dren smiled sheepishly at Jacob and waved with the tips of his fingers, “Hi?” He wondered what Jacob’s problem was, as if he couldn’t trust anyone what so ever. Dren could tell that Jacob’s philosophy is to KILL NOW… talk and see if this guy is ok LATER!

Juria smirked at Jacob, “Oooo tattletale! And HAHAHA you are sick I SOOO TOLD YOU SO!” Juria was a bit hurt that Jacob would try to get her in trouble with the Queen of the Werewolf Kingdom, but she was glad the Queen was smarter than that.

When Jacob left, Juria yelled after him, “Tata! Have fun getting sick cuz you didn’t listen to me!” Juria grinned then winked to Rozen. Juria, however, felt bad for Jacob and when she had some free time, she was going to go see him to apologize and perhaps give him some medicine.

Juria stepped forward and bowed, “Your Majesty, may I please be excused?” Juria knew she wasn’t needed for Dren’s trial and during this time she could go see Jacob and half rub it in his face he was sick, but half help him also. Juria waited for the Queen to dismiss her.
Back to top Go down
Rozen
Admin
Rozen

Throne Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Throne Room   Throne Room I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2011 11:10 pm

The queen smiled at Juria, "Yes you may." She watched Juria leave and when she did the queen faced back towards her daughter and Dren.

"So Dren, you have dragon like abilities? Quite interesting, our tribe rarely sees dragons, only when they fly above our territory." She spoke to try to keep his visit less awkward as possible.
Back to top Go down
Juria

Juria

Throne Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Throne Room   Throne Room I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 19, 2011 8:15 pm

Juria beamed and bowed before taking off to talk with Jacob. It was probably not a very good idea, seeing that Jacob probably wanted her dead, but it was worth the try anyway. Perhaps she could still win him over and get on his good side. It was possible they could be friends… at least friends until Juria had to do what she came to do. While walking away, Juria’s eyes flashed red for a brief second when she remembered what had to be done. She, however, controlled it and realized that turning her back on her friend Rozen, and perhaps Jacob, would be more difficult than she had originally planned. She was getting too close to them. Juria pushed it out of her mind and went to Jacob’s room to talk with him. ((Juria goes to Jacob’s room))

Dren smiled at the queen and said, “Well Dragons like their privacy and… everyone fears us so… uh I mean them. Cuz I am… not a dragon” Dren grinned but then moved his eyes away. He had been raised as a dragon with dragons so it was almost as if he could call himself one. Dren knew that the queen probably wanted to see some sort of dragon ability of his and asked carefully, “Would you like to see a… demonstration?” He smiled at her.
Back to top Go down
Rozen
Admin
Rozen

Throne Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Throne Room   Throne Room I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 5:19 pm

The queen smiled at him, "I would love a demonstration," she told him as she relaxed in her chair. As for Rozen she smiled and watched him closely excited to see what he has in store.

((What if Dren and Ace have a fight over Rozen xD its like a love triangle, lol yeah?))
Back to top Go down
Juria

Juria

Throne Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Throne Room   Throne Room I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 10:45 pm

Dren sighed and relaxed his shoulders then closed his eyes before sharply opening them and in a quick, smooth movement, he spun in a circle while moving his hands up to his chest in a cross. When he made a complete turn, he put his crossed arms out in front of him so that his arms were stretched out and his hands were above each other and the palms facing inward. A stream of fire flashed out of the gab created by his hands and lasted a few seconds before the fire that had been created turned into a fiery wolf. The wolf looked at the queen and howled, without a sound, before it turned into a large flower of fire. After the red flower had formed, with beautiful crimson petals, Dren turned the fire blue, starting from the center of the flower and working its way out. Once the flower was all blue, with a beautiful design, it disappeared and the fire went out of existence. The only thing left was a grinning Dren, hoping he had impressed the Queen.

Although a normal dragon’s main weapon was fire, Dren rarely used his fire, especially not in a large quantity like he had just done so he was impressed with himself as well. His fire was usually just to start a fire for cooking, or when he was bored enough and no one was watching at night, he would manipulate the fire into forming pretty designs or into creatures. He couldn’t control other fire though, only the kind he made. Sometimes he remembered while growing up and playing with fire that his sister, who controlled water, would use a bit to make it go out and then he would use more fire to make her water evaporate. It was usually all fun and games playing with his dragon siblings.
Back to top Go down
Rozen
Admin
Rozen

Throne Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Throne Room   Throne Room I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 1:29 am

The queen watched his powers, but she had no expression. As for Rozen her face was priceless, and she was in awe.

"Wow Dren! You're amazing!!!" Rozen grinned.

"You are quite talented Dren," the queen smiled down at the boy. "Thank you for that lovely show."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Throne Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Throne Room   Throne Room I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Throne Room
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next