Mystics Welcome
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come to a world of magic were you can create a character and have fun in forums.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Turtle Mission
Turtle Mission I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 04, 2013 10:54 pm by

» Mark Barry (Approved)
Turtle Mission I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 3:16 pm by

» Just a Walk in the Woods
Turtle Mission I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 1:56 pm by

» How to play
Turtle Mission I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 1:42 pm by

» Any plot idea's you would like to add :)
Turtle Mission I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 1:26 pm by

» Plot (so far)
Turtle Mission I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 1:21 pm by

» Jacob's room
Turtle Mission I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 11:53 pm by

» The small marketplace
Turtle Mission I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 11:42 pm by

» Dark Mountains (Vampires Territory)
Turtle Mission I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 1:37 pm by

Top posters
Rozen
Turtle Mission I_vote_lcapTurtle Mission I_voting_barTurtle Mission I_vote_rcap 
Juria
Mark Barry
Reza~
Logangray15
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Turtle Mission

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mark Barry

Mark Barry

Turtle Mission Empty
PostSubject: Turtle Mission   Turtle Mission I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 3:47 pm

It has been 5 years since that day. Mark's mother had died, Christina. She was killed while on a mission and he kept that overbearing guilt ever since. She was his mother and he saw her die. There was nothing he could hope to do for her, and she just looked at him smiling, the last thing she told him was "I believe you can change this unjust world Mark."

But nevermind that, Mark had a greater mission to accomplish. And he almost arived to the island out here in the middle of the sea. They call it the Traveling Island and the target is close
Back to top Go down
Rozen
Admin
Rozen

Turtle Mission Empty
PostSubject: Re: Turtle Mission   Turtle Mission I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 4:04 pm

Cruscia was on her way to hunt when something caught her eyes crossing the ocean. She had arrived to the beach to find someone specific to kill, but this was way more intriguing. She saw another demon on his way to an island a ways from the beach. Curious, she spread her wings to stretch and went on her way to see who the demon was.

The young demon caught up to him before flying right in front of him. "Hi, I don't think I've ever met you before." A smile played on her lips, and her eyes glinted red in a playful, but eerie, way. She was contemplating on rather he was a friend or foe. Cruscia had to be cautious, she didn't know whether or not he was going to attack her or just simply be friendly back to her.
Back to top Go down
http://mysticalrpg.turtle-forum.com
Mark Barry

Mark Barry

Turtle Mission Empty
PostSubject: Re: Turtle Mission   Turtle Mission I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 4:13 pm

Mark relized he was being followed and continued his way. Thinking a head he thought perhaps whatever which was following was powerful but not an enemy so he lowered his gaurd from behind. He became invisible by using his pressure ability flew off towards the island.
Back to top Go down
Rozen
Admin
Rozen

Turtle Mission Empty
PostSubject: Re: Turtle Mission   Turtle Mission I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 4:21 pm

Realizing the demon had completely ignored Cruscia, she became a bit annoyed, no one ignores her, unless you were the all powerful king of demons, then you may. Cruscia just ignored the fact that he had ignored her and decided to follow him to the island to see what he's up to.
Back to top Go down
Mark Barry

Mark Barry

Turtle Mission Empty
PostSubject: Re: Turtle Mission   Turtle Mission I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 4:39 pm

((INSIDE MARK's HEAD: "Damn that was a cute girl, why didn't I stop to at least say hello." "Well Mark what were you honestly going to say? Hi my name is Mark Barry and I'm an Assassin on a mission to kill a human shaman telling lies to the people about there actual food source." "Oh, yeah I am an assassin who is going to that island to do that huh?"))

Mark closed in on the island and embraced his speed when his metal toed shoes touched the sand. Mark dusted off his clothes. His cloak was clovered in sand. Mark thought he must have came towards the beach to hot. And it seems he was right. After mark had got situated he decided it would be best to have a look around.
Back to top Go down
Rozen
Admin
Rozen

Turtle Mission Empty
PostSubject: Re: Turtle Mission   Turtle Mission I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 4:44 pm

Cruscia decided to watch from a distance, still floating in mid air she watched the demon go on doing what he is doing, she felt the hot sun baking on her, but it was nothing back in the underworld. She had her black cloak on which made her look like a shadow up in the sky. Her beady blood red eyes followed the other walk across the sand as she kept a safe distance from him. "What are you up to?" she whispered to herself as she watched him.
Back to top Go down
Mark Barry

Mark Barry

Turtle Mission Empty
PostSubject: Re: Turtle Mission   Turtle Mission I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 5:10 pm

((She's Near)) As mark headed deeping into the island forest he noticed a fork in the road. He had 3 options.

1) Take the Aerial Path
2) Go Left...and 3) obviously to go right

Mark made it seem like he didn't choose a path. Erasing any path that could have been chosen since he remembered he was being followed by that beauty...

So Mark decided to wait and hide for that girl to go by. Marks "Stealth was number juan" so he assumed the girl wouldn't see him. And so he waited..patiently and silently.

Back to top Go down
Rozen
Admin
Rozen

Turtle Mission Empty
PostSubject: Re: Turtle Mission   Turtle Mission I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 5:16 pm

Cruscia turned her head for a split second since her attention was on a bird that was flying past her, but when she turned back to the other demon, he was completely gone. "Hey... we're did he go?" She landed on the ground as her boots sank into the sand and walked up to the fork in the road.

"Oh great, where did he go now, left or right... or was he completely stupid and kept going straight." Her gaze went from both left then to the right, then straight forward to hopefully get a glance at movement to try finding him again. Where the hell did he go? She asked herself as she continued to search for him.
Back to top Go down
Mark Barry

Mark Barry

Turtle Mission Empty
PostSubject: Re: Turtle Mission   Turtle Mission I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 5:28 pm

Mark peak his head outta the bush he was hidding in. Where the hell did he go? He heard her voice. ((Bingo)) He pulled the string and watched the trap unfold. The string tugged her foot and hung her upside down. constricting her hand and binding her arms together behind her back.

Mark sighed to himself "Looks like I still got it."

Mark walked up to the girl and greeted her with a nice warm "Hello."
Back to top Go down
Rozen
Admin
Rozen

Turtle Mission Empty
PostSubject: Re: Turtle Mission   Turtle Mission I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 5:36 pm

Cruscia gave a look of 'You got to be kidding me.' as struggled her hands a bit to see what was binding her before she closed her eyes and easily ripped the bindings apart, and did the same for her feet. She fell with a loud thud before standing up and dusting herself off. "That's not a great way to treat a lady." Her eyes flashed evilly towards him, "Especially not one of the the strongest demons to live."

In a flash Cruscia pulled out her scythe and swung it towards his neck, but just as it touched his skin she stopped, "Now, who are you." Cruscia's eyes narrowed so violently it would have made a human die from fear. She was ready for a fight if she needed to. Her nerves were like steal, she wasn't afraid of anything.
Back to top Go down
Mark Barry

Mark Barry

Turtle Mission Empty
PostSubject: Re: Turtle Mission   Turtle Mission I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 10:32 pm

Mark knew he triggered this girls battle syndrome. So he decided something quickly. He increased his demonic pressure and calm adjusted his eyes. He stared hard into the girls eyes with his cool cold eyes. He straightened up his back from his arched fighting position to that of a gentle stand position. Then he placed his finger on her scythe, slowly pushing it away from his neck. With ease thanks to his mother's strength and his harsh training, Mark released his pressure again.

"Geez, with that Scythe so close to my neck I doubt I could have told you anything.", Mark said. He began to explain to her what he was doing and why he came to the island or at least that's what he would say if his true form was there talking to the girl.

Yes just before the confrontation between judging the girls strength, Mark had performed a shadow clone technique in order to gather information about the strange girl who has been following him.

The real Mark was almost towards the village and he knew this because of a map he was given by the client who tipped him about the location of island. Apparently the client was the Shamans own brother; who was unable to persuade his own brother that what he was doing was wrong in its own sense...
Back to top Go down
Rozen
Admin
Rozen

Turtle Mission Empty
PostSubject: Re: Turtle Mission   Turtle Mission I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 10:14 pm

Cruscia lowered her scythe a bit, and changed her eyes to normal, though she still had that evil in them and she didn't let her guard down. She was ready to slash her weapon at the demon if she needed too, "Well I know it's none of my business, and if you don't want to tell me it's fine, but what are you doing here anyways? No one really ever goes on this island, except for refugees and criminals."

Back to top Go down
Mark Barry

Mark Barry

Turtle Mission Empty
PostSubject: Re: Turtle Mission   Turtle Mission I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 5:17 pm

Mark looked at her and leaned on a near by tree. "My name is Mark Barry, and I was sent here to put a stop the creation of drugs on this island. I am a demon, but not a selfish one. If someone needs my help I will be there without the needs of summoning because I am a Dark hunter. I consume the darkness within people who are evil after gathering information on them. I am the light between the evil and corrupted. I stand in the way of those who seek happiness and I am the one who will stand above the weak and destroy those who seek nothing but power. Some say I am a fool...and a traitor. But knowledge is only half the battle." Mark had paused at the girl while he talked about who and what his cause for being here ment to him, and those he would influence when he was done.

He had noticed her glare even though her eyes were not evil anymore, this was no longer a battle, it was just a casual time of talking. Mark wasn't afraid of speaking his mind to this girl. He hasn't felt this way in a long time. To him life was always a fight and a secretcy to keep moving. Lifes were at stake, clients who needed help calling him. Mark was no ones Super being. He was just a very skilled assassin.

Before continuing his speech or even going on to talk anymore. Mark asked her, "I don't mean to sound rude since before I did trap you, but can I have your name?"
Back to top Go down
Rozen
Admin
Rozen

Turtle Mission Empty
PostSubject: Re: Turtle Mission   Turtle Mission I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 04, 2013 10:54 pm

The young demon wasn't really looking for a full detail of what the other demon was, she just wanted a short simple answer, but she didn't say anything about it. Her eyes wondered to the side hesitant on giving her name when he asked for it. After some thought she quickly spurt out her name. "It's Cruscia." Blue flames engulfed her scythe and it disappeared, a mark of trust had went over her with this demon, which was rare.

Cruscia's gaze focused back to Mark and asked curiously, "So you're some type of medicine witch doctor or something?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Turtle Mission Empty
PostSubject: Re: Turtle Mission   Turtle Mission I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Turtle Mission
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mystics Welcome :: Nature :: Ocean :: Blue water and white sand-
Jump to: