Mystics Welcome
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come to a world of magic were you can create a character and have fun in forums.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Turtle Mission
The Throne Room I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 04, 2013 10:54 pm by

» Mark Barry (Approved)
The Throne Room I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 3:16 pm by

» Just a Walk in the Woods
The Throne Room I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 1:56 pm by

» How to play
The Throne Room I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 1:42 pm by

» Any plot idea's you would like to add :)
The Throne Room I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 1:26 pm by

» Plot (so far)
The Throne Room I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 1:21 pm by

» Jacob's room
The Throne Room I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 11:53 pm by

» The small marketplace
The Throne Room I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 11:42 pm by

» Dark Mountains (Vampires Territory)
The Throne Room I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 1:37 pm by

Top posters
Rozen
The Throne Room I_vote_lcapThe Throne Room I_voting_barThe Throne Room I_vote_rcap 
Juria
The Throne Room I_vote_lcapThe Throne Room I_voting_barThe Throne Room I_vote_rcap 
Mark Barry
Reza~
Logangray15
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

The Throne Room

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Juria

Juria

The Throne Room Empty
PostSubject: The Throne Room   The Throne Room I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 6:46 pm

The Throne Room Vampir10

Esmerelda paced up and down on a lavish Persian rug in the throne room. Juria had been gone for a little time and she was already worried about her precious daughter. Esmerelda had never had children when she was human so Juria was just as precious to her as a real daughter would have been.

“Esmerelda please calm down, Juria is a strong girl and smart I might add.”

Raimend looked at the beautiful girl pacing up and down. Esmerelda however just looked at him and said,

“Oh yeah? Well what if they can sense her? Or what if she runs into a rogue vampire in the forest? Or what if --!!”

“Esmer! Calm down!”

Sedrik walked down and heard Esmerelda on her worrying tantrum. Esmerelda sighed and sat down on one of the thrones in the room.

“But Sedrik!...”

Sedrik chuckled and went to where Raimend was standing, “How on earth did you fall in love with this one? She is more trouble than she is worth!”

Raimend shrugged but Esmerelda narrowed her beautiful dark eyes and growled back, “Hey I'm RIGHT here I can hear you!”

Raimend and Sedrik looked worried to each other, but they were still teasing her. They then began to playfully whisper,

“Do you think she can hear us still?”
“I don’t know, her hearing is pretty good… do you think that if we back up a few spaces?”

Esmerelda growled and said, “Don’t make me go get my sword and cut you two up into itsy bitsy tiny handsome pieces!!”

Raimend grinned at his love and whined out, “Oh come on beautiful, we are only playing.”

Esmerelda grinned and said, “Who said I’m not playing? But quit our games, Juria is out there all alone and…” Sedrik and Raimend looked at her with a look of indifference and she narrowed her eyes then finished her sentence with, “…oh you guys have hearts of ice!”

Raimend and Sedrik started laughing as Esmerelda made a pouting face. Sedrik then sought to cheer her up, “Don’t worry Esmer, you taught her well, I’m sure that by now she has infiltrated the entrance and made friends with some of the locals.”

Esmerelda looked at Sedrik, who started to back away before saying,

“Then again… if she has any traits from YOU she will never make any friends!”

“HEY TAKE THAT BACK!”

Esmerelda jumped up out of her throne and started chasing Sedrik, who ran away laughing. Raimend just chuckled and slowly went to his throne to watch as Esmerelda finally caught up to Sedrik.

Last edited by Juria on Tue Mar 16, 2010 7:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rozen
Admin
Rozen

The Throne Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Throne Room   The Throne Room I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 6:47 pm

Lilith was getting worried about her best friend and decided to go to the elders to see what was happening. She emerged the huge beautiful throne finding herself watching Esmerelda chasing Sedrik.

"Um, might I ask what is going on?" Lilith asked Raimend who was sitting on his throne watching the other elders chase each other.

Lilith was wearing her favorite black dress with black gloves. She was also wearing blood red lipstick which made her skin look paler, if that was even possible. It had not been a very long that she was a vampire and she was still trying to get used to the thought since she used to be human.
Back to top Go down
http://mysticalrpg.turtle-forum.com
Juria

Juria

The Throne Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Throne Room   The Throne Room I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 6:49 pm

Raimend smiled at the girl and sat up straight. Because Lilith was Juria’s friend, and Juria was their adopted daughter, they saw Lilith just about every day. Raimend looked over to Esmerelda and Sedrik.

Esmerelda had Sedrink on the floor and was wrestleing with him. He sighed and called out,

“ESMERELDA! SEDRIK! We have company, behave yourselves.”

Esmerelda and Sedrik would have blushed if they had a pulse, but they instead just got up and acted official. They then went to Lilith and Esmerelda asked with a friendly tone,

“I apologize for our misbehavior, how may we be of service?”

Esmerelda’s dark eyes were still intimidating but they had a spark of friendliness.

Sedrik crossed his arms and just remained stoic, he would occasionally be good humored but he was still hurting from the loss of Elizibith.
Back to top Go down
Rozen
Admin
Rozen

The Throne Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Throne Room   The Throne Room I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 6:56 pm

Lilith laughed slightly at their foolishness and asked, "Where's Juria...I'm getting worried about her, shouldn't someone go see where she is and if she's ok?"
Back to top Go down
Juria

Juria

The Throne Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Throne Room   The Throne Room I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 7:08 pm

Sedrik put his palm to his face as Esmerelda got an almost worried look. Raimend then let out a chuckle and said before Esmerelda could go on a rant about worrying about Juria,

“Juria is fine, she is a strong girl and SOMEONE baby’s her too much…” He looked to Esmerelda when he said “someone”, “… if we were to go we could end up ruining her chances at getting information to us, we must trust in Juria’s skill and I am sure that she will be just fine.”

Esmerelda then got a small mischievous look and determined fire in her eyes and told Lilith,

“Yes I guess he is right, Juria passed all her training exams with flying colors… Lilith may I talk with you outside?”

Esmerelda smiled and gestured to walk with her out of the hall and to her own personal quarters, she had a little trick up her sleeve and was going to use it.
Back to top Go down
Rozen
Admin
Rozen

The Throne Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Throne Room   The Throne Room I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 7:19 pm

Lilith gave a smile and looked at Esmerelda when she asked if Lilith could follow her. Lilith nodded her head and walked with her to her quarters.
Back to top Go down
Juria

Juria

The Throne Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Throne Room   The Throne Room I_icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 9:43 pm

((Another time))

Esmerelda walked quickly to find Sedrik and Raimend and demand that they send someone to check on Juria. Juria had been gone quite a good amount of time, and though Esmerelda knew Lilith was eventually going to go check on her, she wanted to send someone there officially.

“RAIMEND!!! SEDRIK WHERE ARE YOU HIDING?!”

Esmerelda burst into the throne room and saw Raimend and Sedrik where they were supposed to be, on their thrones. Esmerelda narrowed her piercing eyes and demanded, “It has been long enough, I employ you to send someone to check on our daughter!!!”

Raimend and Sedrik knew Esmerelda was going to do something soon about it; they were however also a bit worried Juria had not sent a message. Sedrik however grinned at Esmerelda and said, “Esmer, you look like a worried mom, chillax man!”

Esmerelda and Raimend looked at Sedrik like he had gone crazy and they both asked at the same time, “Chillax?” Sedrik was smiling at them and shrugged then said, “What? Some teenager said it to me the other day so I thought I would use it.”

Raimend looked at him and questioned, “A… human… teenager?” Sedrik grinned sheepishly and replied, “Well I had not eaten in a while…”

Esmerelda rolled her dark eyes but then said, “Don’t you dare think we neglected the topic of Juria and sending someone to see her.”

Raimend looked at his love and said, “Esmerelda, you know as well as we do that Juria should be just fine, you are worrying for nothing.”

Esmerelda narrowed her eyes but said in a humorous way, “YOUR FACE!!!”

It was both the boys’ turn to look at Esmerelda like she was crazy and Esmerelda said, “Hey what? Sedrik can say chillax but I can’t say your face?”

Raimend said cautiously, “Nooo… but it’s just so weird.” Esmerelda grinned evilly and a mischievous sparkle came to her eyes and she said, “That’s what she said.”

Sedrik raised his eyebrow and asked, “What are you talking about man?” Raimend put a hand over his eyes and asked, “If either of you say OMG I am going to officially declare a law that says no one is allowed to use teen references in speeches.”

Both Sedrik and Esmerelda looked at Raimend and grinned. Esmerelda went first, “LIKE OMG LIKE I TOTALLY LIKE LOVED THAT…quick Sedrik give me something to love!”

Sedrik grinned and said smoothly, “Like fur sure, she totally loved that thing that she…saw??”

Raimend raised his eyebrow and fought back a smile but he couldn’t hold it in any longer and said, “That’s what he said…”

The three of them burst out laughing but they then went back to their normal ways…without the teasing. Esmerelda smiled and sighed, “Ok ok… we will give it a little more time… HOWEVER… if she doesn’t send a note in that time I PERSONALLY am going to go and march down to the Werewolf Kingdom and unleash my fury on those stupid dogs!... love you boys, ta-ta!”

Esmerelda gracefully walked out of the Throne room, almost like an angel just floating away. The two boys watched her go and Sedrik grinned to Raimend, “I would hate to be on her bad side!”

Raimend chuckled and said, “You and me same.” The two then went back to discussing what was happening in the Kingdom.
Back to top Go down
Rozen
Admin
Rozen

The Throne Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Throne Room   The Throne Room I_icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 8:37 am

Lilith entered the grand castle to meet the 3 elders who were at the throne room. She smiled at each and everyone of them and did a small bow.

"Hello, everyone," she said in a polite manner, "I am here too see if Juria had sent any news from the werewolf kingdom, I am growing very worried about her..."

Just as she said that a huge hawk came swooping in with a letter and landed near Esmerelda's seat and waited for her to take the note.

"Is that Juria!?" Lilith asked wondering and hoping it was her best friend.
Back to top Go down
Juria

Juria

The Throne Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Throne Room   The Throne Room I_icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 11:45 pm

Esmerelda was the first to grab the note, she opened it up quickly (but without tearing it... amazingly) and grinned, "IT IS FROM JURIA!" She quickly read it through without telling them. When she did speak the first thing she said was, "Don't eat the bird... apparently it is important so don't eat the bird..."

Both Raimend and Sedrik teasingly said, "AWWWW BUT, BUT..." Esmerelda grinned but continued to read the note. She then grinned and said, "Juria is just fine and she is in the Werewolf Kingdom and a nice family is taking care of her... SEE GUYS I TOLD YOU SHE COULD HANDEL HERSELF!"

At the same time both Raimend and Sedrik rolled their eyes. It had been obvious that Esmerelda had been worrying every second if Juria wasn't going to be able to get into the Kingdom or not. Esmerelda now looked as if at any second she was going to start dancing. She went to Lilith and gave her the note.

Raimend and Sedrik both said, "HEY WE ARE HER FATHERS!! WHY DOES LILTH GET TO READ THE NOTE FIRST?!?!?!"

Esmerelda pulled down her eyelid and stuck her tongue at them and said "Because she is her best friend and you two are acting like children!" Raimend and Sedrik looked at Esmerelda like -_- and Sedrik said, "Yet we are not the ones pulling down our eyelid and sticking our tongue out..."

Raimend then chuckled and said, "Fine, we shall read it after Lilith." Sedrik sighed and crossed his arms and waited for Lilith to read the note.
Back to top Go down
Rozen
Admin
Rozen

The Throne Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Throne Room   The Throne Room I_icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 8:35 am

Lilith gave a sigh of relief, "Thank goodness Juria is alright," she smiled and handed the letter to the others.

"Of course Juria would be saying something like 'don't eat the bird'," Lilith laughed. She put her hand in her pocket filling the ring inside it. She held it tightly in her hand.

Tonight, I'll see you Juria She thought to herself.
Back to top Go down
Juria

Juria

The Throne Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Throne Room   The Throne Room I_icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 5:50 pm

Esmerelda smiled and knew that Lilith had the ring, she however turned to the two men and they were now fighting over the paper. Sedrik had one end and Raimend had the other. Sedrik shouted to Raimend, "I WANT TO READ IT FIRST!" then Raimend shouted back, "NO, SHE LOVES ME MORE AS HER FATHER I GET TO READ IT FIRST!"

Esmerelda crossed her arms and said, "I am living with children..." she then saw that something was probably going to happen to the paper and she tried to stop them by saying, "WAIT, THE PAPER ISN'T SOMETHING TO PLAY..." before she could say anything else, the only thing that was heard was a huge RRRIIIPPPP. Esmerelda had a -_- look and said, "... Tug a war with..."

Raimend and Sedrik looked at the two pieces of paper and then looked at Esmerelda with ^_^''' faces. Esmerelda walked over to them, snatched both pieces out of their hands and said while walking away, "NOW NEITHER OF YOU GET TO READ IT!"

Raimen and Sedrik's eyes widened and they looked first at each other before chasing after Esmerelda and yelling, "NOO WAITT!!!" Esmerelda winked to Lilith before running away from the other two Elders. She trusted Lilith in their home and didn't mind leaving her alone.

The three Elders then ran out of the Throne Room (Esmerelda being chased by the other two) and went out to wherever Esmerelda would run to.
Back to top Go down
Rozen
Admin
Rozen

The Throne Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Throne Room   The Throne Room I_icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 6:48 pm

Lilith cracked up laughing at the 3 adults acting like two year olds. She never had really any fun at her human home since it was always 'be good, speak when spoken to, sit still, act maturely' but here it is all fun and game she never knew that the vampires would be funny she always thought that they were blood sucking demons but she thought wrong.

Nigh drew near each second and she looked out the window which shown a dark black sky with stars sparkling in the sky.

"I'm so glad I'm not a sparkling vampire," Lilith told herself and went outside. "All right Juria here I come," she said and ran off towards the werewolf kingdom.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Throne Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Throne Room   The Throne Room I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Throne Room
Page 1 of 1