Mystics Welcome
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come to a world of magic were you can create a character and have fun in forums.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Turtle Mission
The Throne Room I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 04, 2013 10:54 pm by

» Mark Barry (Approved)
The Throne Room I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 3:16 pm by

» Just a Walk in the Woods
The Throne Room I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 1:56 pm by

» How to play
The Throne Room I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 1:42 pm by

» Any plot idea's you would like to add :)
The Throne Room I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 1:26 pm by

» Plot (so far)
The Throne Room I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 1:21 pm by

» Jacob's room
The Throne Room I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 11:53 pm by

» The small marketplace
The Throne Room I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 11:42 pm by

» Dark Mountains (Vampires Territory)
The Throne Room I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 1:37 pm by

Top posters
Rozen
The Throne Room I_vote_lcapThe Throne Room I_voting_barThe Throne Room I_vote_rcap 
Juria
The Throne Room I_vote_lcapThe Throne Room I_voting_barThe Throne Room I_vote_rcap 
Mark Barry
Reza~
Logangray15
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

The Throne Room

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rozen
Admin
Rozen

The Throne Room Empty
PostSubject: The Throne Room   The Throne Room I_icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 10:23 pm

Tigerlilly entered the large magnificent throne room where he saw 3 occupied seats and one empty one where Elizibith used to sit. Tigerlilly made sure Evangeline was right behind him and smiled at the elders.

"Good afternoon Sedrik, Esmerelda and Raimend," he bowed before them.
Back to top Go down
http://mysticalrpg.turtle-forum.com
Juria

Juria

The Throne Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Throne Room   The Throne Room I_icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 12:16 am

When the two had approached the throne room, Esmerelda was in the middle of trying to throttle Sedrik...for some reason or another… but because of their vampire hearing, the three knew they were coming and had stopped all forms of choking each other and now they looked formal and... Not like they usually were (at least Esmerelda wasn’t)

Esmerelda (acting in her Elder way) smiled and nodded and said like a queen, "Greetings, Tigerlilly, oh and you have a friend? How may we help you?"

Raimend and Sedrik looked at each other and tried to not laugh at Esmerelda's obvious change of personality. They however stood up straight and tall and Evangeline marveled at the poise and almost perfection the three gorgeous elders showed as she was in their presence.

Evangeline stayed close behind Tigerlilly, for even if the Vampire Elders were good to the people of the Kingdom... they still were scary to whoever they came across.
Back to top Go down
Rozen
Admin
Rozen

The Throne Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Throne Room   The Throne Room I_icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 6:36 pm

Tigerlilly straightened up and forced down a laugh and took a deep breath to try not to laugh at Esmerelda, who was trying to choke Sedrik and then suddenly became formal. He then cleared his throat.

"This is my friend Evangeline, and she's a great singer, and I was curious if it was alright if my friend can have a performance....somewhere." He asked the Elders. He knew she would be accepted because he knew the elders personally.

(Sorry I couldn't edit Becca is right next to me talking and i can't concentrate xD)
Back to top Go down
Juria

Juria

The Throne Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Throne Room   The Throne Room I_icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 4:25 pm

Sedrik smiled and stepped forward, "Of course, our Kingdom needs more music in it... do you think you could grace us with a song now Evangeline?"

Evangeline blushed at the request that was directly to her. Esmerelda then also added, "Yes we would love to hear a song." Raimend said nothing but it was obvious he really wanted to hear her sing.

All of the Elder's attention was on the beautiful singer and the attention made her remember how much she loved singing in front of an audience. Before starting a song, she looked to Tigerlilly and smiled as a way of saying thank you and then started the most beautiful song that the people of that time probably would ever hear.

When she was done, she looked to Tigerlilly to have him tell her if she was good or not.
Back to top Go down
Rozen
Admin
Rozen

The Throne Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Throne Room   The Throne Room I_icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 6:34 pm

Tigerlilly smiled widely when the elders accepted their offer and gave Evangeline an encouraging smile so she can sing.

Once she was done Tigerlilly's face was awe-struck and nodded approvingly and gave her a thumbs up. One of the side doors creaked open and Lawrence came in confused.

"What was that beautiful voice?" He asked as he scanned the throne room.
Back to top Go down
Juria

Juria

The Throne Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Throne Room   The Throne Room I_icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 4:22 pm

Esmerelda was in such a state of shock that Evangeline had such an amazing voice that Raimend went over to her and stood behind her, just in case she fell over.

As soon as the song was ended, Sedrik said, "Woah..." Esmerelda was awakened from Sedrik saying that and she started applauding wildly... so Raimend put his hands on her shoulders to calm her down.

Evangeline was then blushing... but there was no way to tell because she was a vampire. She had a sheepish smile on her face and was truly happy that everyone loved it.

When the singer heard another voice, she turned around to see Lawrence and was overjoyed that he heard it and wanted to find the "beautiful voice"

Esmerelda smiled at her somewhat new son and went over to him, "Lawrence, this is Evangeline... our new official royal singer" Esmerelda stated with her formal and official voice.

The lovely singer couldn't believe her ears, "What? really?" Raimend and Sedrik both nodded in the background, agreeing completely with making Evangeline the 'royal singer' which meant that she would be the best singer in the land, sing for everything she wanted to, and be allowed to sing wherever she wanted. ((*cough* of COURSE I DIDN'T just make that up right now *cough*))
Back to top Go down
Rozen
Admin
Rozen

The Throne Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Throne Room   The Throne Room I_icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 6:50 pm

(xD of course not xD)

Lawrence smiled widely and told Evangeline, "You're singing is beautiful."

Tigerlilly grinned and said, "That's great Evangeline! We should have a huge concert right now for all the vampires!" Tigerlilly cheered loudly.
Back to top Go down
Juria

Juria

The Throne Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Throne Room   The Throne Room I_icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 11:26 pm

Evangeline smiled and was truly honored that the greatest vampires in the Kingdom loved her singing.

"You, really like my singing? I thought my singing career was over when I became a vampire... but... this is like my dream come true!" Evangeline admitted to her audience.

Esmerelda grinned and said, "You know what this calls for? A huge ballroom party for when our Juria gets back!" The most mischievous of the Elders almost lost her formal composure but she hung onto it and then said a little more officially, "Evangeline, would you do the honor of singing for my daughters welcome home paty?"

Raimend and Sedrik looked at each other, and Raimend then looked back at the beautiful Esmerelda and asked, "And when did we decide to do this?" Esmerelda smiled back and said, "Three seconds ago..."

Sedrik chuckled and muttered, "That's Esmerelda for you..."

"So, we will already get started planning it... but we would love for you to sing... oh but I grant you full permission to have as many concerts just like...randomly throughout the Kingdom. Whenever you want to sing, just post up a flyer saying when and where and then sing... if someone says if you have permission just say I gave it to you..."

Evangeline could barely speak, she was overcome with happiness. All she could do was nod and put her hands over her mouth to try to keep her from hugging the wonderful Elder.
Back to top Go down
Rozen
Admin
Rozen

The Throne Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Throne Room   The Throne Room I_icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 9:41 pm

Tigerlilly grinned as he jumped for joy, "That's awesome!" He cheered on for Evangeline. His dark combed hair becoming messy and flying over the place.
Back to top Go down
Juria

Juria

The Throne Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Throne Room   The Throne Room I_icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2011 4:51 pm

Her dreams were coming true, this was the first time she was happy about being a vampire. At first Evangeline thought her life in singing was over because she would never be able to sing outside the kingdom in daylight... but now... she could sing in the Kingdom any time she wanted!

"Thank you, I really appreciate it!" Evangeline wanted to get down on her knees and thank the elders but she contained herself and stopped herself from looking stupid. Esmerelda smiled and nodded to the pretty girl.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Throne Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Throne Room   The Throne Room I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Throne Room
Page 1 of 1