Mystics Welcome
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come to a world of magic were you can create a character and have fun in forums.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Turtle Mission
Secret room I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 04, 2013 10:54 pm by

» Mark Barry (Approved)
Secret room I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 3:16 pm by

» Just a Walk in the Woods
Secret room I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 1:56 pm by

» How to play
Secret room I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 1:42 pm by

» Any plot idea's you would like to add :)
Secret room I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 1:26 pm by

» Plot (so far)
Secret room I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 1:21 pm by

» Jacob's room
Secret room I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 11:53 pm by

» The small marketplace
Secret room I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 11:42 pm by

» Dark Mountains (Vampires Territory)
Secret room I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 1:37 pm by

Top posters
Rozen
Secret room I_vote_lcapSecret room I_voting_barSecret room I_vote_rcap 
Juria
Mark Barry
Reza~
Logangray15
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Secret room

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rozen
Admin
Rozen

Secret room Empty
PostSubject: Secret room   Secret room I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 2:49 pm

This is a place where many pictures and artifact are in for a mighty king, a wonderful husband, and a kind father lies...

Secret room Dormston-door

Last edited by Rozen on Fri Jul 30, 2010 6:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://mysticalrpg.turtle-forum.com
Rozen
Admin
Rozen

Secret room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Secret room   Secret room I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 2:54 pm

Rozen stopped at the wooden door when they arrived there and looked at it for a while and took a deep breath before saying, "we passed this room a few times if you haven't noticed and I never even mentioned it until now, please give as much respect as possible in this room," she said.

She opened the heavy wooden door to reveal a dark room. She grabbed a candle and lit it up and proceeded inside the dungeon like room until it showed a shrine with a large picture of Rozen's father surrounded by candle sticks that were unlit.

"This is my father who had died many years ago trying to protect us from the vampires...he was a strong worrier, a great king, and a loving father." Rozen took a sharp deep breath trying to hold back tears. She then bent down and lit a candle stick that was in the middle of them all giving little light to the ground
Back to top Go down
Juria

Juria

Secret room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Secret room   Secret room I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 3:10 pm

Juria remembered the door, but they had walked by it so Juria had assumed that it was a closet or something. She followed Rozen and was quite surprised at the large picture of a wolf, who was quite a pretty wolf. Juria knelt down with Rozen and knew her friend still missed the King.

In the back of Juria's mind something clicked, she could have sworn she saw the majestic wolf before, sometime, but she couldn't remember. Juria patted her friend's back and said, "I am so sorry Rozen... I know what it is like to lose someone that close to you..." Juria smiled sadly and remembered her mother Elizibith. Juria was older (A LOT older) than Rozen so she could keep a firm control on her emotions. She shed one tear but then wiped it away, trying to show that she didn't cry.

Juria said in the softest voice she could manage, "Thank you for showing me Rozen... it means a lot... when... did he die?" Juria's blue eyes were soft and gentle with her friend, she wanted to show she didn't mean to be rude, she was respectful and she wanted to be there for Rozen. Juria's hoped her voice was soft and soothing to Rozen, who looked like she wanted to cry.
Back to top Go down
Rozen
Admin
Rozen

Secret room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Secret room   Secret room I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 3:28 pm

Rozen wasn't crying or anything but she had a very hard time holding back tears. "He died March 18th..." she said standing back up.

"I knew I could trust you Juria, I thought you deserved to see this," she said with another sharp sigh and said one quick prayer for her father before leaving. When they exited out of the room she didn't look at Juria but at the floor.
Back to top Go down
Juria

Juria

Secret room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Secret room   Secret room I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 4:24 pm

Juria felt her eyes widened when Rozen said the exact day she turned into a half vampire, and the day she saw the werewolf die. Juria however didn't say anything. She briefly thought to herself, Was it... him that I saw... no that is way too much of a coincidence!... I hope...

Juria felt like she had been stabbed in the heart, she also felt incredibly guilty. Rozen shouldn’t trust her. Not her of all people... vampires. Juria however just smiled and put her hand on Rozen's shoulder, "Thank you Rozen, It means a lot that you showed me..."

Juria was the number one spy, she kept her thoughts unknown and only showed what she was supposed to. Something inside of Juria told her that she wouldn't be able to hurt the Werewolf Kingdom. Juria tried to ignore the little voice, but she knew the little voice was right.

If her parents wanted to kidnap the princess, they would have to do it without hurting her. Juria smiled kindly at Rozen and asked, “You want to hang out in the guest bedroom with me?” Juria saw Rozen was being strong and not crying, though she could sense that tears were threatening to fall. Juria hoped to take Rozen’s mind off of her father.
Back to top Go down
Rozen
Admin
Rozen

Secret room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Secret room   Secret room I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 5:20 pm

"Heh it's no big deal really," but it was a huge deal to Rozen she had no idea Juria was a spy and trusted her with all her heart.

"Sure I would love to hang out with you," Rozen gave a saddened smile.

"WHAT DID YOU DO ROZEN!?" Jacob came running towards her, "Did you show her!?" he said in a rush.

"Yes I have," Rozen stood her ground.

"You're an idiot! You only known her for a little while and you showed her the shrine!? She could be a spy!" Jacob said. He was right about Juria being a spy but he didn't know for a fact that she was.

"It was my decision to show her not yours I trust her a lot! And besides your not the guard of the shrine I am so you can't tell me who I can let pass and who I cannot, come on Juria," Rozen fought back and walked away with Juria by her side.

Jacob shook his head, "bad idea Rozen..." he said and walked away.
Back to top Go down
Juria

Juria

Secret room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Secret room   Secret room I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 5:48 pm

Juria smiled, she was the ultimate spy. She was able to trick the princess of the enemy into showing her something special. When Jacob came running Juria narrowed her eyes at the way that he made her sound like.

She realized Jacob didn't even care she was there, listening to him. Juria wanted to laugh at the thought that Jacob thought she might be a spy... BECAUSE SHE WAS! Juria wanted to smirk at Jacob, but she just kept her cool and didn't do anything.

Juria narrowed her eyes to Jacob and started to walk away with Rozen and forget how rude Jacob was, but then she heard Jacob say it was a bad idea and that made her angry.

Juria turned right around and stopped Jacob from leaving by saying, "HEY! YOU DO REALIZE THAT IS NOT VERY NICE!" Juria's eyes were a vivid blue and quite enchanting, but still angry.

Juria walked directly up to Jacob and showed him she wasn't afraid of him. She poked him in the chest and said, "I don't care what your problem is, I don't know if you are jealous that Rozen has a new best friend, but I AM HER FRIEND NOW! And I don't care if you like it or not, SOME acknowledgement of that would be appreciated!"

Juria's piercing eyes glared right at Jacob, she normally kept her temper contained but saying that she was a bad idea got to her and she wanted to show him that she wasn't someone who would just sit around and be messed with.

Juria growled and said angrily, "I might be just a lowly human, but I do have feelings and do NOT like being called a bad idea!"

Juria realized that the reason her temper went off was because when her vampire parents adopted her, the ENTIRE village kept telling them, "it was a bad idea." The ENTIRE vampire Kingdom didn't like Juria and thought keeping her like that was a horrible idea and the Elders should kill her or get rid of her in some way.

The Elders however knew what was right and kept her, and she then vowed to show she was NOT a bad idea. Juria remembered that and kept glaring at Jacob. She then growled out again, "You might not have to trust me, but you should at least honor Rozen's decision to trust me!" Juria smirked at Jacob's shocked face and then walked back and joined Rozen then went to the guest bedroom she was using.

((LOL ok I was thinking Jacob should be really amazed Juria did that and wasn’t afraid of him and kind of admires it XD oh and then also can’t get the image of the way her eyes were like out of his head cuz they were really pretty yeah? XD XD))

((To Juria’s guest bedroom ^_^))
Back to top Go down
Rozen
Admin
Rozen

Secret room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Secret room   Secret room I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 1:03 pm

Jacob was shocked and amazed at what Juria did. He has never been treated like that since he's royal and everyone respected him. He was now starting to admire her but he shook it off and gave a growl walking away while he did.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Secret room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Secret room   Secret room I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Secret room
Page 1 of 1