Mystics Welcome
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come to a world of magic were you can create a character and have fun in forums.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Turtle Mission
Throne Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 04, 2013 10:54 pm by

» Mark Barry (Approved)
Throne Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 3:16 pm by

» Just a Walk in the Woods
Throne Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 1:56 pm by

» How to play
Throne Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 1:42 pm by

» Any plot idea's you would like to add :)
Throne Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 1:26 pm by

» Plot (so far)
Throne Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 1:21 pm by

» Jacob's room
Throne Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 11:53 pm by

» The small marketplace
Throne Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 11:42 pm by

» Dark Mountains (Vampires Territory)
Throne Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 1:37 pm by

Top posters
Rozen
Throne Room - Page 2 I_vote_lcapThrone Room - Page 2 I_voting_barThrone Room - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Juria
Throne Room - Page 2 I_vote_lcapThrone Room - Page 2 I_voting_barThrone Room - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Mark Barry
Reza~
Logangray15
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Throne Room

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Juria

Juria

Throne Room - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Throne Room   Throne Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 11:33 am

For using such a quantity of fire, Dren felt as if the only thing he truly wanted to do was lay down and take a short nap, but he didn't shown it. He was strong enough to carry on, even with his energy mostly drained.

"Thank you... There is not much else to do in my free time other than practice." Dren chuckled to himself. Since he had ventured out, he spent most of his time alone, so the only way to pass the time was messing around and gaining skills in process.

Dren was about to comment on the sheer power his brother and sister had, which actually would make his display look like a baby dragon's, but he refrained. He didnt want to draw any more attention than necessary to the fact his brothers and sisters were dragons. Although Dren was powerful compared to other humans, or werewolves, he was only half of a true dragon.
Back to top Go down
Rozen
Admin
Rozen

PostSubject: Re: Throne Room   Throne Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 2:05 pm

Rozen's smile quickly fell as Ace popped in her head, then questions and doubt filled inside her, can she really trust this guy? What if he plays her like she thought Ace did, she didn't want to believe this so she shoved it in the back of her mind, but her guard was still up. She smiled once more and spoke, "Dren, are you hungry? I can lead you to the dinner table and have something made for you," she asked him, hoping he would agree to her offer.

Back to top Go down
http://mysticalrpg.turtle-forum.com
Juria

Juria

PostSubject: Re: Throne Room   Throne Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 2:21 pm

Dren smiled and nodded, "That would be great, thank you."

Turning to the queen, Dren bowed low and said, "Thank you for meeting with me and allowing me into the kingdom." Dren rose and waited for the Queen to dismiss them, he may have been raised with dragons, but his dragon mother had taught him respect for higher authority.

((HI best friend!!! And Dren did save Rozen's life soooo yeah that gets him some points hahaha ^_^))
Back to top Go down
Rozen
Admin
Rozen

PostSubject: Re: Throne Room   Throne Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 3:12 pm

The queen waved her hand and spoke, "You are dismissed."

Rozen waited for Dren and signaled him to follow, she lead him down the grand hall and soon enough the diner room.

(DA END)
Back to top Go down
http://mysticalrpg.turtle-forum.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Throne Room   Throne Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Throne Room
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2