Mystics Welcome
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come to a world of magic were you can create a character and have fun in forums.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Turtle Mission
Dark side of the Forest. I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 04, 2013 10:54 pm by

» Mark Barry (Approved)
Dark side of the Forest. I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 3:16 pm by

» Just a Walk in the Woods
Dark side of the Forest. I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 1:56 pm by

» How to play
Dark side of the Forest. I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 1:42 pm by

» Any plot idea's you would like to add :)
Dark side of the Forest. I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 1:26 pm by

» Plot (so far)
Dark side of the Forest. I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 1:21 pm by

» Jacob's room
Dark side of the Forest. I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 11:53 pm by

» The small marketplace
Dark side of the Forest. I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 11:42 pm by

» Dark Mountains (Vampires Territory)
Dark side of the Forest. I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 1:37 pm by

Top posters
Rozen
Dark side of the Forest. I_vote_lcapDark side of the Forest. I_voting_barDark side of the Forest. I_vote_rcap 
Juria
Dark side of the Forest. I_vote_lcapDark side of the Forest. I_voting_barDark side of the Forest. I_vote_rcap 
Mark Barry
Reza~
Logangray15
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Dark side of the Forest.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Rozen
Admin
Rozen

Dark side of the Forest. Empty
PostSubject: Dark side of the Forest.   Dark side of the Forest. I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 12:07 pm

Careful Werewolves lurk here on the full moon, and a regular day bases.
Back to top Go down
http://mysticalrpg.turtle-forum.com
Rozen
Admin
Rozen

PostSubject: Re: Dark side of the Forest.   Dark side of the Forest. I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 6:25 pm

Cruscia walked in the dark shadowy forest looking around and being alert though she didn't need to since she is very strong. Each noise that sounded scary for a normal person she just rubbed it off not feeling the slightest scared. She was very bored since there was nothing to kill or mess with for quiet some while now and she thought that she killed every thing which was a joke ha ha.

She sighed and sat down near a tree leaning her back on the tree trunk listening to the owls hoot and all the scuffling in the shrubs. Every time an animal attacks her she takes out her scythe and chops off it's. She looked through her bag noticing she was running low on supplies and decided it was time to go to the market place. She took out her map and noticed she was closer to the vampire kingdom rather then the werewolf kingdom.

Cruscia wondered if she was going to be attacked by the vampires, if so this should be a fun game for the young demon. She then nodded and stood up heading towards the vampire kingdom to grab some supplies.
Back to top Go down
Rozen
Admin
Rozen

PostSubject: Re: Dark side of the Forest.   Dark side of the Forest. I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 6:07 pm

(Continuing from the edge of forest near the human kingdom)

Crucsia stopped in the middle of the dark forest, it was a large clearing with trees touching the sky and shading the whole area making it dark even broad daylight. That's why its called the dark forest.

She waited for her prey to come so they can continue fighting.
Back to top Go down
Juria

Juria

PostSubject: Re: Dark side of the Forest.   Dark side of the Forest. I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 6:20 pm

Loki smiled and chased after Cruscia but when she stopped he went around and stayed hidden in the shadows. While she waited for him he snuck behind her and whispered in her ear, "Did you miss me?"

Loki laughed and jumped back so that she couldn't hit him, he was still in human form so she wouldn't know he was "Loki". Loki then said, "See this is much better, those stupid onlookers won't be annoying now!"

Loki smiled and waited for Cruscia to attack him.
Back to top Go down
Rozen
Admin
Rozen

PostSubject: Re: Dark side of the Forest.   Dark side of the Forest. I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 6:24 pm

Cruscia didn't flinch or get scared at the whisper but instead she swung her scythe but missed him. "You're fast for a human and strong," she smirked evilly but beautifully.

Now hopefully my stupid brother won't interferer she thought to herself. She began attacking.

It was about a good 30 minutes and none of them were scratched or harmed. She wasn't even panting yet but was getting tired of fighting. "Will you EVER loose?" she asked him rudely.
Back to top Go down
Juria

Juria

PostSubject: Re: Dark side of the Forest.   Dark side of the Forest. I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 6:41 pm

Loki was having fun, Lora wasn't there to get in the way this time, and he wasn't super angry and wanting to kill Cruscia, he just wanted a nice fun battle. Cruscia was quite powerful and it was quite exhilarating.

Loki quickly did a cool looking martial arts move but missed Cruscia by like an inch. He chuckled and said, "Me lose? You do realize that it is a possibility that you can lose... but tell me if you are getting bored, I can make the battle a LOT funnier if you want."

Loki grinned; if she WAS getting bored he would show his true form to her, which would allow him to use his magic (for he wasn't using any magic at the moment).

He knew however that it wouldn't be as fun since then she would realize that the "human" was a demon. He actually wanted to keep his human form a secret from being Loki.

While dodging and fighting Cruscia Loki smiled and said, “Oh yes, I realized that I don’t even know your name.”

Loki was smirking at Cruscia as he dodged all of her attacks (though he did see the power behind them.)
Back to top Go down
Rozen
Admin
Rozen

PostSubject: Re: Dark side of the Forest.   Dark side of the Forest. I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 6:54 pm

Cruscia stopped fighting and smiled, "my name is-" but before she could say anything she heard a voice.

"It's sad that you can't defeat a human."

Cruscia turned around to see her brother walk towards her. He talked to her in his stoic and serious/ calm voice.

"Hey nobody asked for you so get out of here!" Cruscia yelled at her brother rudely. She wanted to attack Shadow but she knew she would loose to him.
Back to top Go down
Juria

Juria

PostSubject: Re: Dark side of the Forest.   Dark side of the Forest. I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 7:09 pm

Loki grumbled from the other demon getting between them again. Loki sighed and was about to say that he couldn't beat two demons at the same time but then LORA of all people came in,

"HEY WATCH WHO YOU CALL HUMAN!" Lora narrowed her eyes at Shadow. It had gotten a little later than when Loki normally came home so she decided to go out and find him.

Loki wanted to smack his forehead. He didn't want the other two to know his human form. Loki backed out so that he was facing all three at the same time and said, "Ok I know I'm strong ... FOR A HUMAN... but I can't face 3 demons at once!"

Lora was confused, since Loki was calling himself a human. She didn't get why he was STILL in Human form, normally he would just awesomely turn back to demon and fight with magic but this time he was still human form.

She didn't get it so she said, "But Lo--" Loki secretly made the shadows stop Lora from talking. He did so without the other two demons know he controlled shadows.

Loki grinned and bowed to Cruscia and said, "Well Miss... until next time, then I will know your name!"

Lora tried to stop him and said, “MMM MMMM.” But Loki ran away too fast. She growled and put her hands on her hips.

Loki then ran away through the trees and hoped that they wouldn't follow him. While he was running, he turned back to his demon form and his clothes also changed. He cursed at himself for not having his eye patch and just made his hair go over his eye.

Loki then walked back to the clearing as a demon (and completely different from human) and said, “Lora...”

Then pretend to see the other two and said, “Oh…” Loki raised his eyebrow (the one the hair wasn’t covering) and wondered if Cruscia was going to recognize him as the demon that fought her before.

Loki released Lora’s “mute” shadow and she started yelling, “LOKI YOU HAVE SOME EXPLAINGING TO DO!!! FIRST OF ALL YOU COME HOME LATE! THEN YOU ARE…”

Loki silenced his sister by saying, “Lora, don’t yell in front of them.” Loki was in his calm mood and Lora knew that she would get her answers later, but not now. Loki looked at Cruscia and wondered if she recognized him.
Back to top Go down
Rozen
Admin
Rozen

PostSubject: Re: Dark side of the Forest.   Dark side of the Forest. I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 7:17 pm

Crucsia noticed the girl demon come back and was talking nonsense and Loke left.

"Wait come back!" Cruscia yelled but he was gone. But then the other demon from a couple months ago came back.

"YOU!" Cruscia yelled, "YOU WERE THE ONE WHO WOUNDED ME! YOU'LL GET YOUR PAY BACK!" She yelled was attacked she grabbed her scythe and went to hit him hard on the head with it.

"I HAVE A BONE TO PICK WITH YOU!" She yelled and attacked him.
Back to top Go down
Juria

Juria

PostSubject: Re: Dark side of the Forest.   Dark side of the Forest. I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 7:29 pm

Loki remembered that he was able to use magic now so he put up an invisible wall of shadows in front of Lora and him so as Cruscia went to attack him, she ran head first into the wall, which knocked her back.

Loki smiled and said, "I might remind you that YOU attacked my sister first without even a warning."

Lora frowned and said, "YEAH!!" and Loki then laughed and said, "But what I say is that my sister should train harder to be stronger"

Lora nodded and said, "YEAH!... WAIT WHAT?!??!" Loki grinned and said, "Well anyway um Cruscia was it? I hate to hit and run but Lora and I have some people to torment..."

Lora grumbled and ran out. Loki however stopped at the edge of the clearing and before leaving; he looked back at her once, smiled, and then left.

Loki hoped that he would see Cruscia WITHOUT her brother and WITHOUT his sister sometime again.
Back to top Go down
Rozen
Admin
Rozen

PostSubject: Re: Dark side of the Forest.   Dark side of the Forest. I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 7:35 pm

Cruscia knocked back from the wall and Shadow caught her. She narrowed her eyes at him when he left and got out of Shadow's grip.

"Let go of me," she said and pushed him away.

"Thanks for making my friend go away! I hate you!" She yelled at her brother demonically and ran away. He stood there not having any emotions and hopped on his crow, "yeah I love you too Cruscia," he said to himself and rode off in the sky.
Back to top Go down
Juria

Juria

PostSubject: Re: Dark side of the Forest.   Dark side of the Forest. I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 11:04 pm

((AWWW Loki in human form is her friend XD XD that is awesome!!!))

Loki smiled and ran with Lora he chuckled and said, “Lora you have to learn to improvise a little more. I didn’t want them knowing my human form.”

Lora suddenly got it and said, “OHHHHH… oops sorry big bro.” Loki rolled his eyes but they continued looking through the area for any unsuspecting humans as the sun disappeared.
Back to top Go down
Juria

Juria

PostSubject: Re: Dark side of the Forest.   Dark side of the Forest. I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 1:09 pm

((After Larz goes to Loki's house and their mom tells them to go out for a walk... they now run into Cruscia. This is after Cruscia has forgiven Loki but Loki doesn't know she doesn't hate him. ^_^))

Loki and Lora were out with their cousins, and Loki was trying hard not to attack Larz and shove his head into a tree. Sure Larz was stronger than he was, but Loki was faster. Larz smiled and put his arm around Loki, who wanted to throw him off. Larz said with a grin, “So my little cousin, what is up with you? Still a mommy’s boy?”

Loki wanted to chew Larz’s head off and point out that at least his mother LIKED him, but he didn’t say anything. Lora smiled to Emara but felt a bit saddened. Emara looked like a human, she was pure demon… but she still looked like a human, at least at first glance. It was obvious that she was a demon since she was walking around with the other three and not getting killed, but she didn’t have wings like her cousins and brother did.

Loki grumbled but was surprised when they came across a rather familiar demon… aka Cruscia. Loki however felt dread rise up in his heart, he didn’t want Cruscia to meet his cousin Larz… Larz would get her so angry and she wouldn’t be able to do anything. Loki wondered if Cruscia was going to greet them, and if she did Loki would have to someone distract Larz from making Cruscia angry… which… wouldn’t work.

Loki hoped that Larz wouldn’t notice Cruscia… but he did and grinned then took his arm off of Loki and stepped forward then said to Cruscia, “Aww look at what we have here! A little doll” Loki’s eyes were now red with anger, he didn’t like the tone in Larz’s voice when he called Cruscia a doll.
Back to top Go down
Rozen
Admin
Rozen

PostSubject: Re: Dark side of the Forest.   Dark side of the Forest. I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 5:31 pm

Cruscia was walking around the forest trying to find something to do. When she heard voices from afar and snuck by them to see who it was. She noticed Loki and Lora and she also saw to other demons walking with them though the older girl did not look like a demon. When Larz noticed her and went up to her calling her a doll she grew angry. her eyebrow twitched.

"WHAT did you call me?" Cruscia asked in a demonic tone of voice. She drew out her scythe Loki gave to her and swung it at him and slightly cut his face but he jumped away to quickly for her to actually hurt him.

"Don't EVER call me that again!" She narrowed her eyes and growled.
Back to top Go down
Juria

Juria

PostSubject: Re: Dark side of the Forest.   Dark side of the Forest. I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 7:02 pm

Larz saw the blade coming and danced away. He was taken by surprise so he ended up getting a slight cut on his cheek, but he healed it with a bit of his magic so it didn't matter at all. He grinned and teased again, "Awww look the little doll has a cute little scythe... oh and she wants to play? Ok I'll play with you!"

Larz said to Cruscia with a grin and a tone that showed he was playing with her. Larz probably would have attacked Cruscia also but before he could, Loki's temper got the best of him and he stopped whatever it was Larz was going to do. Loki stepped in front of Larz, with his back to Cruscia and growled at his cousin, "Do NOT call her that! She is strong for your information and DON'T USE THAT TONE!!!"

Loki's rage was curling inside him and his eyes were red. He knew that Larz was probably stronger than Cruscia, he would be able to overpower her and Loki wouldn't stand for that. He also was almost happy that Cruscia was using what he gave her... though he thought she still hated him.

Loki knew that standing up to his older cousin wouldn't do much... and that was proven because, instead of standing down, Larz's grin grew larger and he said with a gleeful tone, "Oh? Is this your GIRLFRIEND my dear little Loki?"

Loki's eyes widened and though he tried to fight it, a blush formed on his face and he screamed, "W-WHAT?! N-NO!!!" Loki controlled the blush and hoped that Cruscia had not seen it, he then clenched his teeth together and balled up his fist and narrowed his eyes at his older cousin. He hoped that Cruscia would hate Larz just as much as he did.
Back to top Go down
Rozen
Admin
Rozen

PostSubject: Re: Dark side of the Forest.   Dark side of the Forest. I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 7:19 pm

Cruscia stood her ground when Larz was about to attack her but really alarmed her when Loki came up and defended her by putting himself in front of Cruscia. When Larz said Loki was Cruscia's boyfriend Cruscia blushed a bit but then hid it and grew even more angry.

"Hey no one asked for you help! Step aside!" Cruscia pushed Loki out of the way to face Larz. She walked towards him and poked him in the shoulder.

"Look, I don't know who you are and I certainly DO NOT care! But you do not have a right to be calling me doll and you better not say the Loki and I are boyfriend and girlfriend because I DESPISE HIM!!! Now you better shut your mouth or else!" Cruscia said and stopped poking him. She didn't know if Larz was stronger then her or not but she would try her best to put up a good fight. And she hoped that her brother wouldn't come and interfere.
Back to top Go down
Juria

Juria

PostSubject: Re: Dark side of the Forest.   Dark side of the Forest. I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 9:43 pm

Loki was too slow to stop Cruscia from going to Larz and fear struck his heart. He knew that if Cruscia attacked Larz, she would die. And that was a fact.

When Cruscia poked Larz in the chest, all he did was grin and said to Loki, "Ooo your girlfriend has got some fight in her... I like that!" Loki was almost crushed when Cruscia said she despised him, but that was ok because he had expected it. He didn't let it get to him and saw that Cruscia was going to attack. He grabbed her arm and pulled her back, so that she was away from Larz.

Loki stepped once again in front of Cruscia and said, "I don't care if you didn't ask me, I didn't ask for permission." Loki's gaze was fierce. He turned back to Larz and growled, “SHE IS NOT MY GIRLFRIEND! AND ANOTHER THING…” Before he could say anything else with his anger, Emara stepped forward. She knew she probably looked like a human to the other demon.

She said softly, "Larz... don't..." Emara knew that her brother was strong... not only that, instead of humans, he enjoyed killing demons. Emara saw that Loki actually liked this one girl so she didn't want Larz messing with her. It was a long shot that Larz would pay attention to her, but it was something worth a try.

Loki smiled to Emara and then turned to Cruscia and whispered, "Sorry for the misfortune of meeting my older cousin... I did tell you about him..."

Loki didn't look at Cruscia's eye, he couldn't meet it. He heard her say that she despised him, and that hurt him just a tiny bit. Another reason he couldn’t look at her was because he hated being related to Larz. At least Cruscia could now see why he hated his cousin so much.

Loki was about to leave but he heard loud wings beating and thought immediately, "Uhh oh... It's her brother!!"

((XD enter Shadow!!))

Back to top Go down
Rozen
Admin
Rozen

PostSubject: Re: Dark side of the Forest.   Dark side of the Forest. I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 10:33 pm

Cruscia's eyes became blazing balls of fire and was ready to attack Larz until Loki stopped her. "HEY I'M NOT THROUGH WITH HIM!" She yelled at Loki.

She heard a soft voice come from the older girl and looked at her with a tilted head.

Why are they hanging around a human? Cruscia asked in her mind. She then heard loud beating wings in the air and saw a crow's feather fall in front of her.

Oh brother she said in her mind with an annoyed face. When Shadow landed on the ground his first greeting was from Cruscia's loud piercing yell, "WHAT DO YOU THINK YOUR DOING HERE YOU HAVE NO BUSINESS HERE! Go home shoo go back to your mommy and daddy!"

"Thanks for the so friendly greeting and for the record we have the same parents," he said in an annoyed but calmed voice.

He looked at the crowed and noticed a girl and his eyes went wide but then put them back to normal. He fell in love with a 'human'.

This is not possible she is a human I mustn't... he looked away fighting himself in his mind.

Cruscia just gave him a weird look, "anyways while Shadow is in lala land...." Cruscia attacked Larz while everyone's guard was down. She had the chance to get a good shot at him before he can dodge the attack.
Back to top Go down
Juria

Juria

PostSubject: Re: Dark side of the Forest.   Dark side of the Forest. I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 11:45 pm

Loki wanted to laugh at the mother and father joke, but he kept his face stoic and fierce. Emara looked at Shadow and was quite impressed with his entrance and appearance, but then she saw Cruscia attack her brother. Larz might have been fast, but he had let his guard down, and Emara saw that.

Larz might not have been a good brother, but Emara was a good sister and she loved him and would protect him. Before anyone else could move, she quickly leapt in front of her brother and knocked Cruscia down with a powerful blast of her special type of magic which was the most beautiful color of purple. She then put strands of the purple magic around her and smiled sadly at Cruscia.

She then said softly to show she didn’t mean any harm, “Please don’t attack my brother… he might be a huge pain in the butt… but he is quite powerful and will not hesitate to kill you and I wouldn’t want to see that happen…”

Emara used her magic and helped Cruscia up, she smiled but then turned to Larz and saw he was scowling. He growled out, “Emara! What are you doing?!” Emara frowned and said back, “You shouldn’t go around tormenting people… or demons!”

Larz rolled his eyes and said, “You are my LITTLE sister, you do NOT tell me what to do Emara!” Emara sighed and turned back to Cruscia, “Please don’t attack him… he is stronger than he looks.”

Loki then called out from behind all of them, “AND HE LOOKS GAY!!” Larz smirked but didn’t do anything except cross his arms and Emara knew that Larz was going to beat up Loki later.

Emara looked at shadow and was slightly confused with the look he was giving her. She looked back at him, completely unafraid. Loki was the one to say they should leave and said, “Ok well my mother is expecting us… meaning WE are leaving Larz.”

Larz continued to grin, which made Loki annoyed, Lora had to grab Larz and drag him away. She said while dragging, “Come on cousin Larz!!” Loki smiled and knew he had the best sister ever.

When Lora and Larz were gone, Loki turned to Cruscia and grumbled, “I told you I hated him… now you know why…”
Loki sighed and said, “Sorry again…” he then followed Larz and Lora. Emara was the last one left with Crucia and Shadow.

She turned to them and said, “Uh… hi?” She then smiled prettily and said to Cruscia, “Sorry about Larz… he is too airheaded… and doesn’t think before he acts… but he is powerful, though he doesn’t appear it…” Emara sighed and then turned to Shadow.

She smiled at shadow and said, “Sorry if we were a disturbance… We are just visiting Loki and our Aunt and Uncle so Larz will be out of your way in a little…”

Emara smiled beautifully to Shadow and wondered if they would be mean to her just because her brother was …Larz. Emara knew that she could catch up with the rest of the easily so she didn’t mind staying and talking with Cruscia and Shadow.
Back to top Go down
Rozen
Admin
Rozen

PostSubject: Re: Dark side of the Forest.   Dark side of the Forest. I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 11:56 pm

Cruscia was angry when Emara stopped her but then was surprised that a 'human' could do that. This made Shadow even MORE interested.

She then heard Loki say that Larz was also go and she couldn't help but burst out laughing, "You're right he does look gay!!!" Cruscia choked out from laughing. Shadow looked down at Cruscia and hit her to stop laughing.

"Ow!" she said angrily at Shadow.

They all left except for Emara.

"You didn't have to stop me," Cruscia grumbled and walked away leaving Shadow with Emara.

"Cruscia has to much confidence in herself and thinks she can defeat anyone even if she knows they're more stronger then she is," Shadow told her.
Back to top Go down
Juria

Juria

PostSubject: Re: Dark side of the Forest.   Dark side of the Forest. I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 9:36 am

Emara watched Cruscia go and said, "Well I didn't have to... but I probably saved your life." Emara shrugged and then looked at Shadow as Cruscia walked away.

Emara smiled at Shadow and said, "I can see that, but my brother is very strong... and I don't say this because he is my brother, I say this because I have seen the way he fights.... and she would have been killed if he had his way. I am sad to say but he is much stronger than Loki…"

Emara thought for a second and decided that Larz was probably beating up Loki at the moment for calling him Gay. A small smile formed on Emara’s face and she said as if remembering, "Oh I didn't introduce my self. Sorry, I am Emara Andrex.”

Emara wondered how long Loki, Lora, and Larz would go until they decided to go find her. She knew she still had plenty of time.
Back to top Go down
Rozen
Admin
Rozen

PostSubject: Re: Dark side of the Forest.   Dark side of the Forest. I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 4:28 pm

Shadow looked at the dark forest around them and replied, "my name is Shadow," he said. He didn't say his last name because the person who created Shadow had no idea what to give him for a last name so he has no last name lets just say they don't know their last name end of story the end lets move on.... yeah...
Back to top Go down
Juria

Juria

PostSubject: Re: Dark side of the Forest.   Dark side of the Forest. I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 4:56 pm

Emara nodded and replied, "Well Shadow, sorry if we are a nuisance... but... you do care about Cruscia don't you..."

Emara smiled sadly, she wished that Larz cared more about her. She knew that now that she was grown, Larz would prefer is she just disappeared. When she was younger, Larz had to at least pretend to care but now Larz was mostly just in love with himself.
Back to top Go down
Rozen
Admin
Rozen

PostSubject: Re: Dark side of the Forest.   Dark side of the Forest. I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 6:05 pm

Shadow looked down at Emara, "Of course I care for Cruscia....to bad she doesn't care much about me..." he said then looked away kind of sad. He wished that his sister would actually care for him as much as he cares for her.
Back to top Go down
Juria

Juria

PostSubject: Re: Dark side of the Forest.   Dark side of the Forest. I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 7:05 pm

Emara nodded and was slightly sad too, she said in a somewhat soft voice, "My brother doesn't care for me at all either... I wish Loki was my brother. He and his sister are the best of friends and are very close. Lora is luck to have a brother like Loki."
Emara smiled sadly, but prettily, to Shadow then said, "Well I better go Shadow, they eventually will figure out that I am missing... see you around maybe."

Emara smiled and turned around to walk away but stopped and turned around to Shadow again and said, "Oh and good luck with your sister... I'm sure she will come around someday." Emara smiled prettily but then turned around and disappeared into the forest.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dark side of the Forest.   Dark side of the Forest. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dark side of the Forest.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next