Mystics Welcome
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come to a world of magic were you can create a character and have fun in forums.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Turtle Mission
Outside a village, on the path through the forest. I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 04, 2013 10:54 pm by

» Mark Barry (Approved)
Outside a village, on the path through the forest. I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 3:16 pm by

» Just a Walk in the Woods
Outside a village, on the path through the forest. I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 1:56 pm by

» How to play
Outside a village, on the path through the forest. I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 1:42 pm by

» Any plot idea's you would like to add :)
Outside a village, on the path through the forest. I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 1:26 pm by

» Plot (so far)
Outside a village, on the path through the forest. I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 1:21 pm by

» Jacob's room
Outside a village, on the path through the forest. I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 11:53 pm by

» The small marketplace
Outside a village, on the path through the forest. I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 11:42 pm by

» Dark Mountains (Vampires Territory)
Outside a village, on the path through the forest. I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 1:37 pm by

Top posters
Rozen
Outside a village, on the path through the forest. I_vote_lcapOutside a village, on the path through the forest. I_voting_barOutside a village, on the path through the forest. I_vote_rcap 
Juria
Outside a village, on the path through the forest. I_vote_lcapOutside a village, on the path through the forest. I_voting_barOutside a village, on the path through the forest. I_vote_rcap 
Mark Barry
Reza~
Logangray15
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Outside a village, on the path through the forest.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Juria

Juria

Outside a village, on the path through the forest. Empty
PostSubject: Outside a village, on the path through the forest.   Outside a village, on the path through the forest. I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 2:26 pm

((About like…5 months after the battle with Cruscia))

Loki was in human form at the moment, he wasn't really out for anything other than to relax.

Loki passed through the village (and winked at some girls going through... they squealed since he was very good looking as a human) and he made it to where there was a path through the forests.

Loki saw a nice tree to lean up against and so decided that since he didn't need to go out with his sister until late, he could relax.

Loki sat down and leaned against the tree. He normally had a book or something but he remembered he left it at home, with his eye patch and weapons. Loki looked up at the swaying leaves and then looked down at the way the shadows danced because of them.

A faint gentle smile graced his lips as he watched the shadows dance. Loki might be a demon, but it didn't mean he didn't admire nature... and of course he just loves shadows.

The light breeze that blew through the trees blew his hair a bit which did make him look very handsome.
Back to top Go down
Rozen
Admin
Rozen

PostSubject: Re: Outside a village, on the path through the forest.   Outside a village, on the path through the forest. I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 2:34 pm

Cruscia down the path exiting out of the forest disguised in her human outfit. She had to buy supplies and wasn't in the mood of scaring people and taking things and being attacked by guards she just wanted a quiet peaceful day off.

She noticed a man sitting on the ground near the tree admiring the nature. She had to admit for being a human he looked pretty cute, but she didn't show it and passed him wanting to get her errands done.
Back to top Go down
http://mysticalrpg.turtle-forum.com
Juria

Juria

PostSubject: Re: Outside a village, on the path through the forest.   Outside a village, on the path through the forest. I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 2:41 pm

Loki noticed a girl pass but his eyes only flashed towards her but then they went back down, he didn't feel like flirting with anyone, he had already done that.

Loki rested his head against the tree and closed his eyes. He decided he wasn't in any danger and if he was, he would sense it.

With his eyes closed, Loki listened to all the sounds around him and felt the breeze on his face and though his hair. With his demon hearing, he could hear children playing in the park, store people selling items, mothers telling their children to be careful, father's laughing and boasting about their children, and siblings fighting over a toy.

Loki frowned, his mother rarely spoke to him (she was "too busy") and his father wouldn't ever boast about him. If he did speak about him, he would say that he was stupid and wished he would do things differently or something. He just didn't get humans. The parents were opposite his and the siblings opposite. He adored his sister and would give her a toy if she wanted it (not that they had toys... they kill people instead!).

Loki however enjoyed listening in on everything.
Back to top Go down
Rozen
Admin
Rozen

PostSubject: Re: Outside a village, on the path through the forest.   Outside a village, on the path through the forest. I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 2:52 pm

Cruscia kept glancing at him every now and then blushing a bit but she turned away trying to ignore it until she tripped on a tree root.

"Ah!" she fell dropping all her items.

Ok that was NOT me there for a second! Cruscia told her self being a bit embarrassed from being a klutz for a second.

"Darn," she grumbled to herself quickly grabbing her things so she could just leave and hoping she won't see the guy again since she knew she just did the most stupidest thing ever.
Back to top Go down
Juria

Juria

PostSubject: Re: Outside a village, on the path through the forest.   Outside a village, on the path through the forest. I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 2:59 pm

Loki heard the "Ahhh" and quickly was alerted to see where it came from. He just saw the girl trip and sighed.

He decided to be nice... like a regular gentleman (not that he was) and while she quickly tried to pick up her supplies, he saw some she missed and he picked them up to give to her. The way he "appeared" was as if he had just popped up out of nowhere.

"Didn't see the root?" He smiled gently at her and asked in a nice sounding voice.

He handed the supplies to her so she could put them in the bag. Loki wasn't in the mood to mess with a girl; he could be a gentleman... well... sometimes.

Loki probably knew that the girl was feeling embarrassed about tripping on the root so he tried to let her know it wasn't anything to be ashamed on and said, "Don't worry about the tripping thing, I once tripped on nothing... or it was something invisible... I'll go with something invisible."

Loki gave a friendly smile and finished handing stuff to her. (the friendly smile was probably the first one in like a few years that he gave to anyone but his sister). Loki then said, "Well goodbye Miss." and turned around to go sit down at the tree again.
Back to top Go down
Rozen
Admin
Rozen

PostSubject: Re: Outside a village, on the path through the forest.   Outside a village, on the path through the forest. I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 3:26 pm

"Well apparently so, if I did see the root i wouldn't have fallen," Cruscia said taking her supplies and stuffing it in her bag. "Thank you but I don't need any help from you."

She came out rude towards him and walked away she stopped when she heard a crow cry and looked up and her bird landed on her arm wounded.

Those damn jerks Cruscia growled and bent down putting her bird on the ground so she can take the arrow out of his wing. She was trying as carefully as possible to not hurt her bird. Once she got it out she looked in her bag and noticed she was out of bandages. She took out her coin purse and noticed she was low on gold.

it looks like I'm going to be stealing this early in the morning She sighed.
Back to top Go down
Juria

Juria

PostSubject: Re: Outside a village, on the path through the forest.   Outside a village, on the path through the forest. I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 3:33 pm

Loki raised his eyebrow, he was now interested. Unlike the normal girl who would blush and say thank you and then run away from embarassment, the girl came off a little rude to him, and for some strange reason (probably cuz he was a demon) he actually liked it a bit, it was quite interesting.

He however didn't really care at the moment so he just sat back down and let her go her own way.
Back to top Go down
Rozen
Admin
Rozen

PostSubject: Re: Outside a village, on the path through the forest.   Outside a village, on the path through the forest. I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 3:51 pm

Cruscia stood up and let her crow perch on her finger and put it on a branch, "stay here I'll come back with supplies," she smiled and petted him and started heading towards the town until she was stopped from the guards.

"HEY YOU THERE YOU ARE WE WERE LOOKING EVERY WHERE FOR YOU!" They yelled.

"Here we go again," Cruscia shrugged and smiled. They came charging towards her and she ran off and jumped on one of the guards heads then jumped off.

"You guys get pretty boring after a while," she said with a sigh, "I'm not in the mood right now, can't i just have one day of peace and relaxation?"

"No you are going to jail for your crimes!" they yelled.

"You have to catch me first," she smirked.
Back to top Go down
Juria

Juria

PostSubject: Re: Outside a village, on the path through the forest.   Outside a village, on the path through the forest. I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 3:58 pm

Loki heard the commotion with his great hearing and snuck in the shadows to where it was and just looked. He raised his eyebrow and smiled, the girl was beginning to be quite interesting. She was a thief, which always was interesting. He was only the thief of people's lives.

Loki chuckled and watched as she messed with the guards. Loki saw that there was another guard she didn't see with a huge club and was going to sneak up on her and hit her over the head with the club, but he enjoyed watching her have fun with the guards so he made the shadow's bind the guy's feet and made him trip right behind her. The club then came crashing down on his head and made him knocked out.

Loki knew that she would be suspicious of whoever "helped" her so he quickly went away and started walking back out through the forests. He chuckled to himself and hoped she had fun messing with the guards.

He continued to stay in human form as he walked alone through the forest.
Back to top Go down
Rozen
Admin
Rozen

PostSubject: Re: Outside a village, on the path through the forest.   Outside a village, on the path through the forest. I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 4:06 pm

Cruscia was puzzled when she saw the guard knocked out and was highly suspicious then shrugged.

"Alright I think I teased you enough," she grinned evilly and was transforming into her true self.

"AHH NO PLEASE DON'T!!! HAVE MERCY ON US!!!! WERE SORRY PLEASE DON'T HURT US!!!!!" The guards yelled it would have made anyone wonder whats going on if they were close by.

"Sorry I'm not showing any mercy today," Cruscia's fangs grew large and her nails became sharper. Her scythe appeared out of no where and landed in her hands. "Have a nice after life," she said and killed them all in a split second. Blood everywhere.

She turned back to her human form so no one will be scared and she quickly wiped the blood off of her. Some of the guards still alive with torn off limbs and were screaming in pain. "I suppose I tortured you boys long enough." and with that she sliced all of their heads off.

She hoped no one saw her turn into demon she wasn't in the mood to be hunted down or people running away from her.
Back to top Go down
Juria

Juria

PostSubject: Re: Outside a village, on the path through the forest.   Outside a village, on the path through the forest. I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 4:11 pm

Loki wondered briefly why the guards screamed, but didn't really care at the moment, as long as they weren't chasing him or trying to force him to do something he didn't want, he didn't care of the guards. They could die for all he cared.

Loki put his hands in his pockets and walked in the shade of the trees, slowly back to his mansion.

((How about some people saw Cruscia and so she turns to demon and just laughs and runs through the forest and while she is running she sees the guy (who saw her trip) so she’s just like, “Hmm, well as long as I’m not doing anything…” and tries to kill him but he sees it and like blocks it with his arm and she’s like O_o o_O lol what do you think??))
Back to top Go down
Rozen
Admin
Rozen

PostSubject: Re: Outside a village, on the path through the forest.   Outside a village, on the path through the forest. I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 4:18 pm

"DEMON!" people yelled.

"Great, oh well it looks like this is not my day off," Cruscia sighed and turned back to her demon form. She ran through the forest and saw the same human that saw her trip.

"Hmm," she thought and went up to him her scythe facing him, "today isn't your lucky day," she grinned evilly and swung her scythe super fast towards him so fast the human eye can't see it.
Back to top Go down
Juria

Juria

PostSubject: Re: Outside a village, on the path through the forest.   Outside a village, on the path through the forest. I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 4:32 pm

Loki was just walking along but heard some rushing and then saw the blade come out of nowhere. He could see it, it was quite fast but Loki was faster.

Loki put up his arm (and since he was a STRONG demon, it didn't cut it off) and blocked the attack.

Loki now had a frown on but he was still "human" and so his eyes weren't red. He noticed it was Cruscia, but knew that she didn't recognize him while he was in this form.

He raised his eyebrow and said, "Hey! What's the big idea?" Loki looked at Cruscia, who was probably surprised since he knew she was aiming to kill him on the first shot... and if he HAD been a human, he probably wouldn't have seen the scythe or been able to block it.

Loki however was now looking straight at Cruscia and had his arm blocking the scythe.
Back to top Go down
Rozen
Admin
Rozen

PostSubject: Re: Outside a village, on the path through the forest.   Outside a village, on the path through the forest. I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 4:43 pm

When she noticed Loki had blocked her attack she became wide eyed and was shocked no human would be able to block such a powerful fast attack. She removed her scythe.

"Impossible! The only people who could block it and see it moving at extreme speed are demons!" She said shocked. This human was different and she was quiet interested.
Back to top Go down
Juria

Juria

PostSubject: Re: Outside a village, on the path through the forest.   Outside a village, on the path through the forest. I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 4:57 pm

Loki smiled and raised an eyebrow he then said, "I do admit that was quite fast... but I am faster."

Loki chuckled and knew that is idea was correct, Cruscia didn't recognize him. He decided to stay in the human form and not tell her he was Loki.

Loki put his arm down and looked like if he dropped his guard, but on the contrary he was VERY guarded. Loki waited for her to either attack so he could block it again or for her to just run off.

Loki smirked again however and said, "I know that killing is probably fun for you... but don't you think it would be better to mess with someone BEFORE killing? Just killing or cutting their heads off isn't too fun, it happens to quick anyway...."

Loki shrugged and still stayed on guard though he looked completely vulnerable.
Back to top Go down
Rozen
Admin
Rozen

PostSubject: Re: Outside a village, on the path through the forest.   Outside a village, on the path through the forest. I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 5:02 pm

"It's my business what I do to my prey," Cruscia said going off rude to him. She narrowed her eyes dangerously. She then quickly kicked him in the head thinking he was off guard but she didn't realize he was.
Back to top Go down
Juria

Juria

PostSubject: Re: Outside a village, on the path through the forest.   Outside a village, on the path through the forest. I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 5:08 pm

Loki shrugged and when she attacked him he was ready. He grabbed her leg first so that she didn't even touch him and then since he was taller than her, he held her by her leg so she dangled upside down.

He laughed and said, "Fooled you! You thought I was off guard didn't you?"

Loki smiled and flipped her back the right way then caught her in his arms so he held her bridal style then quickly put her down and smiled but had his arms up in front of him to show he WAS on guard now.

"So... you think you can take me Miss?"

Loki grinned handsomely and was teasing Cruscia but this battle was one he long awaited, from when he found she was just as powerful as she and Lora wouldn't be in the way.
Back to top Go down
Rozen
Admin
Rozen

PostSubject: Re: Outside a village, on the path through the forest.   Outside a village, on the path through the forest. I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 5:14 pm

She was shocked yet again and she struggled to get out of his grip but then dangled upside down.

"LET GO OF ME!" She yelled struggling until he held her bridal shower. Cruscia blushed but then grew angry and he let her go.

"You're on!" She said. She threw her scythe at him so it can cut him, but she noticed he caught it. "Sorry you can't have that," she smiled beautifully and it dissappeared in Loki's hands and reappeared in her hands. She just then swung it fiercely at him.

People then was watching the fight and screamed, "THE DEMON IS GOING TO KILL THE HUMAN!" A women yelled thought she was alone.

Cruscia became irritated and just killed her on the spot and continued with her fight.
Back to top Go down
Juria

Juria

PostSubject: Re: Outside a village, on the path through the forest.   Outside a village, on the path through the forest. I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 6:01 pm

Loki did an O_o look and said, "Nice... magical scythe...darn it!" he said it in a funny way that most people would laugh at. When she swung the scythe again at him, he kept dodging backwards. They were then both distracted by the annoying lady and Loki said,

"HEY WATCH WHO YOU CALL DEMON!!! You freaking annoying..."

Cruscia then killed the lady and Loki smiled, "Ok that is much better." He thanked her but then jumped out of the way of her attack again.

When he saw a window in her attacks, he got in between her attacks and did a back fist to her head but stopped about an inch away from her face and was really close to her but still not hitting her.

He smiled handsomely and whispered so only she could hear, "Perhaps we can continue this without these onlookers with pitchforks looking to get you... I'll be angry if you have to divert your attention away from me and have to dodge their attacks as well as mine."

Loki grinned to her but before she could attack him he back flipped away and waited to see if she was going to allow them to go to another part of the forest, away from the group of humans.

Loki was still on guard, just in case she still decided to attack him instead of allowing them to relocate.
Back to top Go down
Rozen
Admin
Rozen

PostSubject: Re: Outside a village, on the path through the forest.   Outside a village, on the path through the forest. I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 6:05 pm

Cruscia smiled, "alright then, come catch me if you can," she smiled in a devilish tone of tone of voice teasing Loki. She ran super speed inside the heart of the forest.

(TO THE DARK FOREST!)
Back to top Go down
Rozen
Admin
Rozen

PostSubject: Re: Outside a village, on the path through the forest.   Outside a village, on the path through the forest. I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 12:32 pm

((Continuing from the market place))

Cruscia entered the path through the forest and changed back to her demon self and noticed Loki's little sister, Lora, was on the path also. She didn't say anything and just hopped she could pass by her without having to speak with her.
Back to top Go down
Juria

Juria

PostSubject: Re: Outside a village, on the path through the forest.   Outside a village, on the path through the forest. I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 1:16 pm

Lora didn't notice Cruscia, she was looking high and low for Loki. She grumbled to herself, but still someone would probably hear it, "The one thing I hate about Loki is he can hide so well..."

Lora looked down the path and saw Cruscia, she grumbled and asked in an angry way, "What are YOU doing here?" Lora knew Cruscia was strong, at least as strong as her brother... and if that was true, she wouldn't have any chance at battling. Lora kept her tone somewhat at a minimum so she wouldn't have to battle with Cruscia.

Lora didn't want for Cruscia's answer and just asked, "Have you seen my brother? I know you hate him but have you seen him around?" Lora kept her guard up, if Cruscia would attack her, she would run and find Loki... but at the moment she was still TRYING to find Loki.

Lora kept her distance from Cruscia, and hoped even if Cruscia did hate her brother, she would help her find Loki.
Back to top Go down
Rozen
Admin
Rozen

PostSubject: Re: Outside a village, on the path through the forest.   Outside a village, on the path through the forest. I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 3:00 pm

Cruscia noticed Lora talking to her and growled and about to answer back rudely but Lora came off to a different question.

"No I haven't seen you brother and I'm not planning to see him either!" Cruscia said rudely and was about to attack but instead she waited to see what Lora had to say before attacking.
Back to top Go down
Juria

Juria

PostSubject: Re: Outside a village, on the path through the forest.   Outside a village, on the path through the forest. I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 3:16 pm

Lora grumbled and said mostly to herself, "Sometimes I want to chop his legs off so he can't get anywhere..." Lora wondered if she should ask Cruscia is she had seen a human with black hair and whatever, but she knew that Loki never told anyone the connection between his demon form and his human form.

Lora grumbled and said, "Well thanks I guess..." Lora sighed and said to herself, "I need a Loki tracking device... or put bells on him or something..." Lora still stayed a little distance away from Cruscia, so if she did strike, Lora would be able to move and get away.
Back to top Go down
Rozen
Admin
Rozen

PostSubject: Re: Outside a village, on the path through the forest.   Outside a village, on the path through the forest. I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 3:44 pm

Cruscia sighed and said, ""Oh and I haven't seen him in his demon form OR his human form." She rolled her eyes and continued walking her path even if she has to push Lora out of her way she will not stop and get out of the way for her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Outside a village, on the path through the forest.   Outside a village, on the path through the forest. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Outside a village, on the path through the forest.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next