Mystics Welcome
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come to a world of magic were you can create a character and have fun in forums.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Turtle Mission
The entrance to the Village I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 04, 2013 10:54 pm by

» Mark Barry (Approved)
The entrance to the Village I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 3:16 pm by

» Just a Walk in the Woods
The entrance to the Village I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 1:56 pm by

» How to play
The entrance to the Village I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 1:42 pm by

» Any plot idea's you would like to add :)
The entrance to the Village I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 1:26 pm by

» Plot (so far)
The entrance to the Village I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 1:21 pm by

» Jacob's room
The entrance to the Village I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 11:53 pm by

» The small marketplace
The entrance to the Village I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 11:42 pm by

» Dark Mountains (Vampires Territory)
The entrance to the Village I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 1:37 pm by

Top posters
Rozen
The entrance to the Village I_vote_lcapThe entrance to the Village I_voting_barThe entrance to the Village I_vote_rcap 
Juria
The entrance to the Village I_vote_lcapThe entrance to the Village I_voting_barThe entrance to the Village I_vote_rcap 
Mark Barry
Reza~
Logangray15
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

The entrance to the Village

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rozen
Admin
Rozen

The entrance to the Village Empty
PostSubject: The entrance to the Village   The entrance to the Village I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 9:41 pm

Post here ~
Back to top Go down
http://mysticalrpg.turtle-forum.com
Rozen
Admin
Rozen

PostSubject: Re: The entrance to the Village   The entrance to the Village I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 10:37 pm

((continuing on from the edge of the lake))

Rozen made a stop at the entrance of the small village, it had a lot of trees and the home were camouflaged with them. The werewolves usually were living in caves trying to survive.

"Well, it isn't much but, home sweet home," Rozen giggled. She never got to see the village, only parts of it from books or from the window, but that was it.

"Oh and you wouldn't be a burden on my family, trust me they are fascinated by people learning knew things from the kingdom." Rozen said and they were heading out towards the castle.
Back to top Go down
Juria

Juria

PostSubject: Re: The entrance to the Village   The entrance to the Village I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 10:42 pm

Juria followed the girl, and was very happy she had made a friend so fast. Juria was intrigued by the way the Werewolves were living, she had not been prepared for this. She was used to the homes on either side of the street or the large castles and estates.

“I am amazed; I love how culture can change in different Kingdoms. In the Human Kingdom we have houses just on either side of the road, and then some other places… but this is a sweet reprieve!”

Juria made sure to not mention going to the Vampire Kingdom, it would have blown her cover so many times that she would not even have a chance to run back to the Kingdom.

“Thank you so much Rozen… it really is a big help!”

Juria jumped when a large man (yes man, not wolf XD) about jumped out of nowhere and yelled, “HALT!”

((you can be the guard at the entrance XD))
Back to top Go down
Rozen
Admin
Rozen

PostSubject: Re: The entrance to the Village   The entrance to the Village I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 4:37 pm

The man looked down at Rozen and had his eyes widened "Prin-" he was about to say Princess, but Rozen put a hand to her lips trying to say to be quiet. Rozen made sure Juria wasn't watching when she signaled the man to hush.

"We may pass can we?" Rozen asked.

"Why of course, Rozen," for the man it felt weird to say her name, he was so used to saying princess.

"You shouldn't think this place is all that great..." Rozen mentioned to Juria, "The reason why they live like this is because they don't have money to buy food..." She explained. She was going to speak once more, but a wolf jumped out of no where and was about to attack Juria.

But before the wolf was about to attack Juria another wolf came by and tackled the attacker down.
"JACOB!" Rozen yelled as she saw her cousin attack the wold that tried to attack Juria. The attacker fled knowing he was no match for Jacob. Jacob then turned back human and glared at Rozen.

"Where the hell were you!? I was worried sick looking around everywhere for you!" His eyes went from Rozen's to Juria's eyes and gave a growl, "And who is THIS!?" he demanded an answer

"Her name is Juria and she is NOT a this!" Rozen replied back, "And Juria this is my cousin Jacob, sorry for his attitude he has a big one," she smiled. "Jacob why won't you wait back home for me, ok?" Rozen's voice had a little bit of a demand to it. He nodded and glared at Juria evilly then left to the castle.

"Sorry for Jacob, he loves to protect me from all costs, anyways let's go to my house," Rozen said walking towards the castle. She saw Jacob a couple yards ahead of them.
Back to top Go down
Juria

Juria

PostSubject: Re: The entrance to the Village   The entrance to the Village I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 6:30 pm

Juria smiled sadly, she was used to having money, she knew that she shouldn’t feel sorry for them, for they killed her mother Elizibith, however she couldn’t help but want to help the village.

Juria had been about to attack with a magic blast, but a large wolf came out of nowhere and attacked before she could even get her hand up. She was a bit frightened but then she heard her newfound friend call the wolf by name, she knew that it was ok.

((When Jacob turns into a wolf… his clothes get ripped off… XD just food for thought… oh and isn’t Jacob going to like Juria? So right now he like didn’t really look at her at all or what? Lol I’m confused))

Juria smiled and nodded, “It’s ok, I know how it is with family.” Juria smiled as she remembered her two mothers and two fathers. Juria then followed Rozen to her house, which she was expecting to be just a small little house.
Back to top Go down
Rozen
Admin
Rozen

PostSubject: Re: The entrance to the Village   The entrance to the Village I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 7:09 pm

They were heading over a mini sized castle with trees pushing against it, there were guards there smiling friendly at Rozen but giving uneasy looks at Juria. They were almost there, about to open up the door...

((INTO THEE CASTLE!!!!!))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The entrance to the Village   The entrance to the Village I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The entrance to the Village
Page 1 of 1