Mystics Welcome
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come to a world of magic were you can create a character and have fun in forums.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Turtle Mission
Edge of forest near the village of the werewolves I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 04, 2013 10:54 pm by

» Mark Barry (Approved)
Edge of forest near the village of the werewolves I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 3:16 pm by

» Just a Walk in the Woods
Edge of forest near the village of the werewolves I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 1:56 pm by

» How to play
Edge of forest near the village of the werewolves I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 1:42 pm by

» Any plot idea's you would like to add :)
Edge of forest near the village of the werewolves I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 1:26 pm by

» Plot (so far)
Edge of forest near the village of the werewolves I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 1:21 pm by

» Jacob's room
Edge of forest near the village of the werewolves I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 11:53 pm by

» The small marketplace
Edge of forest near the village of the werewolves I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 11:42 pm by

» Dark Mountains (Vampires Territory)
Edge of forest near the village of the werewolves I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 1:37 pm by

Top posters
Rozen
Edge of forest near the village of the werewolves I_vote_lcapEdge of forest near the village of the werewolves I_voting_barEdge of forest near the village of the werewolves I_vote_rcap 
Juria
Edge of forest near the village of the werewolves I_vote_lcapEdge of forest near the village of the werewolves I_voting_barEdge of forest near the village of the werewolves I_vote_rcap 
Mark Barry
Reza~
Logangray15
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Edge of forest near the village of the werewolves

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Rozen
Admin
Rozen

Edge of forest near the village of the werewolves Empty
PostSubject: Edge of forest near the village of the werewolves   Edge of forest near the village of the werewolves I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 8:07 pm

(continuing from the pond)

Trees are everywhere near the village of the werewolves, that's where they hide from the predators. It was near spring so the leaves on the trees are now turning green. Jacob was walking across the path that led back to the werewolf village when he saw a pale face man. He stopped and looked closely at the man and growled slightly he knew who the person was, a vampire. He turned back into a human.

"Hey who are you!?" Jacob yelled fiercely at the man who was just standing there.

Jacob clenched his fists ready to attack to protect his village.
Back to top Go down
http://mysticalrpg.turtle-forum.com
Juria

Juria

PostSubject: Re: Edge of forest near the village of the werewolves   Edge of forest near the village of the werewolves I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 8:19 pm

The man froze and was tense, he was tall and strong looking, as if you didn't want to mess with him. He had long black hair, but cut in layers so it looked jagged. He turned slowly and there were three scars, as if slash marks, on the right side of his face. He looked around 50 years old, however it was mostly impossible to tell.

He whispered, "Curses" under his breath but then just looked at Jacob. The man didn't know whether to run or wait there for the reason he had been waiting there. He however didnt want a fight, he could fight, he was very good at it... but he didnt want to.

"Nobody, I'm just minding my business I think you should do the same."

The man looked at Jacob but his face was serious and stern.
Back to top Go down
Rozen
Admin
Rozen

PostSubject: Re: Edge of forest near the village of the werewolves   Edge of forest near the village of the werewolves I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 8:39 pm

"Get away from my village!" Jacob's voice grew a bit louder. The tension in the air grew thicker.

A couple villagers came running to the gate to help out Jacob, but he only held out a hand to stop them, "It wouldn't be fair to attack him at once, this is my battle." Jacob looked in the eyes of his 'enemy' as he wants to call it.

I wouldn't mind if Rozen was here to back me up though! Jacob thought to himself.
Back to top Go down
Juria

Juria

PostSubject: Re: Edge of forest near the village of the werewolves   Edge of forest near the village of the werewolves I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 8:51 pm

The man growled to himself when he knew that he would have to fight. He didn’t like fighting with werewolves, granted that he was strong, he was a vampire, he could survive a one on one with a werewolf even if the werewolf was stronger. However, he didn’t like fighting them. He could feel his weakness when he did.

He looked back quickly at the gate, as if he was waiting for someone. He however then tensed his muscles as if trying to show he wouldn’t be bullied and said,

“I don’t want any problems, leave me alone and ill leave you alone.”

The man looked like he was analyzing the situation, he once again looked toward the gate, as if expecting someone to come out of it. He however turned to Jacob and then said again,

“I don’t think you should be sticking that nose of yours where it doesn’t belong.”
Back to top Go down
Rozen
Admin
Rozen

PostSubject: Re: Edge of forest near the village of the werewolves   Edge of forest near the village of the werewolves I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 8:58 pm

"Then leave this place now!" Jacob snarled.

Werewolf howls were to be heard from afar and right in the village, but Jacob was ignoring them.

"You should not be here at all! You should be back were you belong, IN HELL!" Jacob quickly transformed into a werewolf and attacked the pale man. He tackled him and was 2 times his size... he was a over stuffed wolf literally! Jacob was snarling loudly and fiercely as he tried to attack his victim.
Back to top Go down
Juria

Juria

PostSubject: Re: Edge of forest near the village of the werewolves   Edge of forest near the village of the werewolves I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 9:10 pm

The man was ready for him, he braced the impact so he wasn’t completely disabled and as soon as he hit the ground, the man did a special kick to Jacob’s stomach that made the overgrown wolf off of him. He tried to stand up but Jacob was too fast for him and was once again on top. The man, known as Slash, grabbed a stick that was near and growled out, “I DON’T WANT TO HAVE TO HURT YOU!”

Slash knew that while he could hurt the wolf, the wolf was still stronger than he was. He however could hurt Jacob’s eyes, or his nose, or give him some very bad bruises in the morning and still at least survive by running.

He noticed Jacob was trying to kill him, so he hit Jacob over the head with the stick, trying to temporarily stun the overgrown wolf. It temporarily dazed Jacob and Slash wormed his way out from under the large dog and was on his feet. He had the stick in his hand and said,

“Leave and we can put this behind us!”

The man’s eyes were angry and stern; however he was still tense as if he was waiting for Jacob to attack again.
Back to top Go down
Rozen
Admin
Rozen

PostSubject: Re: Edge of forest near the village of the werewolves   Edge of forest near the village of the werewolves I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 9:16 pm

Werewolves and humans, who can turn into werewolves when ever they wanted too) yelled and cheered for Jacob. Jacob was now circling around the man and growling having a scary face on him. Then turn back into a village.

"You have no right being here, LEAVE US ALONE!" Jacob yelled then turned back into werewolf and attacked the pale man.

This time he bit his shoulder piercing through his skin and blood dripping from his shoulder and Jacobs teeth. It wasn't a huge gash but it was 4 deep puncture holes inside the man names Slash. Jacob sank his teeth a bit deeper then let go and started clawing at Slash.
Back to top Go down
Juria

Juria

PostSubject: Re: Edge of forest near the village of the werewolves   Edge of forest near the village of the werewolves I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 9:27 pm

Slash cried out in pain when Jacob’s teeth sank into him. Sure he wouldn’t die, but it didn’t mean it didn’t hurt. Slash’s fast hands grabbed Jacob’s paws and twisted them so that Jacob was twisted off of him. Jacob howled in pain from the twisting however it was over soon and he was on his feet and growing at Slash.

Blood dripped down from Slash’s arm and onto the ground. Slash narrowed his eyes and said, “You will be sorry for that.”

Jacob didn’t pay any mind to the threat and leaped at the man again. Slash was ready for him this time and blocked his teeth with the stick. Jacob chewed on the stick instead of his head however every time that Jacob tried to get the stick out of his mouth; Slash would press it into it so that he couldn’t get the stupid stick out.

Slash then got a handful of dirt and threw it up and into Jacob’s eyes. Jacob howled and shut his eyes tightly, however unlike Slash thought; he lunged out in Slash’s direction with his eyes still shut.

Slash was unprepared for this, since he thought Jacob would try to get the dirt out first, and Slash tried to sidestep however his arm was caught in Jacob’s teeth. Jacob bit down on Slash’s forearm which resulted in a shrieking and howling cry from Slash.

Slash hit Jacob hard over the head, which made the large sleek wolf release his hold and stager around for a few seconds. Tears streamed down Jacob’s wolf face, but it was just to get the dirt out. After clearing his eyes of dirt, Jacob looked dangerously at Slash. Slash had the stick now in his left hand, since his right arm was hurting profoundly. He however looked like he wasn’t going to back down.
Back to top Go down
Rozen
Admin
Rozen

PostSubject: Re: Edge of forest near the village of the werewolves   Edge of forest near the village of the werewolves I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 9:39 pm

Jacob was growling angrily, Slash's blood dripping down his mouth by now. He wasn't going to give up now, he must protect his village so he thought.

"KILL HIM JACOB! YOU CAN DO IT!" A lot of the villagers were now cheering and yelling in werewolf language though.

Where is Rozen when I need her... Jacob thought to himself, he is at his full strength when his cousin was right beside him, but with the help of the full moon he almost doesn't need his cousin.

Jacob was now circling around Slash and had a staggered breath trying to catch up to it. Slash was also turning towards Jacob so Jacob wouldn't attack from behind.

Jacob's fangs were showing and his eyes darted at the wounds he had made to Slash and had a smile on his face happy for what he had accomplish, but now it was time for the kill not to mess with his food any longer, if he didn't leave. Jacob turned back to a human.

"I'm warning you, LEAVE MY VILLAGE NOW! And I won't kill you!" Jacob said fiercely, "And don't take what I said so lightly, I WILL kill you."

Jacob turned back into a werewolf and waited for Slash's answer, prepared to attack just in case Slash disagrees with the warning.
Back to top Go down
Juria

Juria

PostSubject: Re: Edge of forest near the village of the werewolves   Edge of forest near the village of the werewolves I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 9:52 pm

Slash knew he might be defeated if he continued any longer, his eyes darted fantically at the gate of the city, as if he was looking for someone. Slash knew that Jacob WANTED to kill him. He was a vampire, and even if Jacob said he wouldnt kill him if he left, Slash knew Jacob would rather kill him than anything else.

Slash opened his mouth to speak, however from out of nowhere a dark black streak rushed at Jacob and tackled him with full force, which knocked Jacob over and he tumbled at least three times. The mysterious force growled out as a wolf in a loud and angry voice,

"LEAVE MY MENTOR ALONE!!!!!!"

The voice was angry and showed that the person was very, VERY, angry. However, as fast as the person appeared, he vanished, along with the hurt vampire. They were like the wind, and dissapeared into the shadows.
Back to top Go down
Rozen
Admin
Rozen

PostSubject: Re: Edge of forest near the village of the werewolves   Edge of forest near the village of the werewolves I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 10:16 pm

Jacob was left shocked, he didn't have a clue of what happened this exact moment. All he heard was a voice then poof his foe was gone. Jacob gave a small growl and turned into human and was furious he didn't get the chance to kill his prey. He didn't have a chance to even see the thing that attacked Jacob. He was even more furious is that he didn't allow anyone interfere with the fight and was having a fair one, but that weak vampire had backup.

"If I see that man one more time, I will not hesitate to kill him..." he said under his breath.

He walked towards the gate and punched it hard out of his own frustration. He didn't care that the gate had vines and thorns crawling up it and he didn't even feel the pain or blood dripping from his knuckles. He had never felt as angry in a very long time.

I wonder if I should tell Rozen... Jacob looked up at the kingdom and entered inside the village with his hands clutched tightly together making his hands look purple, and blood was dripping off of his knuckles as a thorn was stuck underneath his skin.

Many of his people looked angry or frightened. The children ran up to him and were proud of his doing, but he didn't feel proud, he felt angry. All people has to do is wait for him to settle down for a while to be able to even speak with him. He was even ignoring the children who were smiling and going up to him. He just passed right by them and entered the castle and went inside his room. People inside the village could hear screams of frustration from Jacob's room and fell silent and went on with hunting.

Jacob punched his pillow making the thorn go deeper into his skin and his pillow all bloody. He removed the thorn and fell asleep with his blood boiling. He will tell Rozen the whole situation in the morning hopefully he will be at least calm.
Back to top Go down
Juria

Juria

PostSubject: Re: Edge of forest near the village of the werewolves   Edge of forest near the village of the werewolves I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 4:49 pm

((After Juria hears about Lilith)

Juria went into the forest and by this time she was already full vampire quality and very powerful (in strength wise... not in magic, she is always powerful with magic!)

Juria saw Lilith's back, which was looking at the wall of the Werewolf Kingdom. Juria grinned and snuck (with super vampire/ninja quality) behind her best friend and said, "Hello stranger... do you know how much trouble you are in now?"

Juria was grinning and waited for Lilith to turn around to see her. She REALLY, REALLY hoped that there was no werewolf in the area.

Juria said, "So did you actually read my letter saying NOT TO COME or...did you just ignore it?" Juria raised her eyebrow to her best friend for like... a VERY long time.
Back to top Go down
Rozen
Admin
Rozen

PostSubject: Re: Edge of forest near the village of the werewolves   Edge of forest near the village of the werewolves I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 5:06 pm

Lilith climbed down the wall and looked up at it and heard a voice from behind. She jumped hoping it wasn't a werewolf and she swung around quickly ready to attack but then she was about to scream when she saw her best friend.

"JURIA!" She whispered loudly and hugged her, "I missed you so much! Yes I read the letter but I'm not going to listen to it," she laughed and let go of Juria.
Back to top Go down
Juria

Juria

PostSubject: Re: Edge of forest near the village of the werewolves   Edge of forest near the village of the werewolves I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 2:19 pm

Juria grinned and knew that if it was another normal night, Lilith would have screamed super loudly and glomped her (probably to the ground).

Juria hugged her friend back and said, "Ok well as nice as it is to see you... WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?!?!?!?"

Juria crossed her arms and gave Lilith a -_-** look. Juria then growled a little, "You do realize that if a werewolf sees you... YOU ARE IN BIG TROULBE!"

Juria thought to herself, "And it will blow my cover..."

Juria saw Lilith looking at her neck and raised her eyebrow, "No I am not food... don't bite me I am warning you!"

Juria grinned to her best friend but then realized it was a good thing, if Lilith (a vampire) thought that she (a half-vampire... more vampire at the moment) was mostly like a human, Juria was safe during nightime and the werewolves wouldn't sense she was a vampire. Juria was safe!

At the moment however, Juria was a 'vampire' in the sense she was way stronger in physical sense than a regular human.

Juria sighed and said, "Ok so Lilith... just go with me on this... it’s the FULL MOON... you are in the WEREWOLF FOREST... you have to get back BEFORE SUNUP... AND... you have to not get attacked... Elizibith was killed by going out like this... you might be smart but at the moment YOU ARE AN IDIOT!!! Should I walk you out of the forest?"

Juria raised her eyebrow, in the back of her mind she wanted to walk with Lilith so they could have some more time together to talk. She also didn't want a letter saying that the werewolves attacked her best friend... it might make her not like them again.

Juria crossed her arms and waited to see what Lilith was going to say.
Back to top Go down
Rozen
Admin
Rozen

PostSubject: Re: Edge of forest near the village of the werewolves   Edge of forest near the village of the werewolves I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 2:29 pm

Lilith looked at Juria's neck but then laughed when Juria said she wasn't food.

"I know it's a full moon and all I really wanted to see you! Everyone misses you!" Lilith explained. They started hearing werewolf howls now and growling.

"We better go," Lilith said starting to feel panicked. She could take down 1 or 2 werewolves down by herself but a whole pack she would be shredded.
Back to top Go down
Juria

Juria

PostSubject: Re: Edge of forest near the village of the werewolves   Edge of forest near the village of the werewolves I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 2:36 pm

Juria was now happy that her mother (Esmerelda) had taught her how to manipulate the shadows. Juria could keep both Lilith and her from being seen, and also trap the werewolves so they couldn't move if they did decide to attack.

Juria smiled and rolled her eyes but then went on their way. Juria sighed and said, "I know, I miss you also. But, I am getting quite a lot of information... when do you think the Elders are going to execute the plan?"

Juria knew that the "plan" was the kidnap the princess and hold her hostage then probably force the queen to surrender... something like that.

Juria however couldn't see Esmerelda hurting Rozen. Juira was sure that if Rozen met Esmerelda, they would get along so well!! Esmerelda was just hilarious.

Juria smiled and said, "I will come home soon ok? Just... think of it as that I am on vacation!" Juria wanted to tell Lilith that she was in the CASTLE and staying with the PRINCESS... but she didn't, she didn't want her parents to get that information then hurt them. Juria knew that if they did capture Rozen, she would still be able to protect her and no harm would ever come to her new friend.

While they were walking, Juria made the shadows enclose them so they couldn't be seen by anyone but each other and she asked, "So how are things at home?"
Back to top Go down
Rozen
Admin
Rozen

PostSubject: Re: Edge of forest near the village of the werewolves   Edge of forest near the village of the werewolves I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 2:48 pm

Lilith sighed, "I want to be on vacation with you! You're making this worse!" She then laughed.

"The elders are funny and going haywire without you there it's quiet funny they're my entertainment. Other then that things are just boring with out you there."

Lilith smiled and watched the werewolves sniff around as if they were looking for them but of course they were invisible by the shadows and couldn't be seen by anyone else.
Back to top Go down
Juria

Juria

PostSubject: Re: Edge of forest near the village of the werewolves   Edge of forest near the village of the werewolves I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 2:52 pm

Juria sighed and said, "Ok on any normal vacation... NOT in the sunlight you can come with me... but to the WEREWOLF Kingdom vacation, I'm sorry but you have to stay at home!"

Juria started laughing quietly at the idea of Esmerelda going haywire; also with Raimend and Sedrik going haywire... it was a VERY funny idea.

Juria grinned and said, "Well I am glad I matter so much, let me guess... Esmerelda continues to worry about me and then they tease her and she chases them down and tackles them?"

Juria smiled at her best friend. She always thought it was funny that around her and Lilith, the Elders were fun and loving and super hilarious, but around business partners or other villagers or people that needed to see them about something (when they were in "leader" mode) they were serious and helpful and proper and acted as if they followed all rules and never EVER goofed off.

Juria smiled and said, "Sedrik wanted to eat the bird didn't he?"
Back to top Go down
Rozen
Admin
Rozen

PostSubject: Re: Edge of forest near the village of the werewolves   Edge of forest near the village of the werewolves I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 3:04 pm

"More or less," Lilith laughed and then said, "well BOTH of them wanted to eat it it was Esmeralda's first words "don't eat the bird" to the guys and they went "AWW!" it was funny!" She laughed some more at the memories.

Jacob was occupying the young princess Rozen as they were in werewolf form. They were running around and having a fun time and beating each other up in a play fight as werewolves.
Back to top Go down
Juria

Juria

PostSubject: Re: Edge of forest near the village of the werewolves   Edge of forest near the village of the werewolves I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 3:15 pm

Juria smiled and continued to whisper and sneak through the trees with her friend. She however saw the two wolves and noticed that one was Jacob. She memorized how Jacob looked so she wouldn't attack him if they ran into each other in the forest.

Juria grinned and said, "Hey look there is Jacob..."

Juria then noticed the other was smaller and prettier and said, "Awww it looks like he has a girlfriend, isn't that adorable?!?!... HOW ON EARTH CAN HE OF ALL PEOPLE HAVE A GIRLFRIEND?!?!?!!"

Juria gave a O_o o_O look to Lilith. Juria decided that no girl would be able to tolerate Jacob. She however then raised her eye to the way Lilith looked. She asked in her way, "What?!"
Back to top Go down
Rozen
Admin
Rozen

PostSubject: Re: Edge of forest near the village of the werewolves   Edge of forest near the village of the werewolves I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 3:32 pm

Lilith had a smug look on her face, "Do you like him or something Juria? Are you jealous?" Lilith laughed at her friend.
Back to top Go down
Juria

Juria

PostSubject: Re: Edge of forest near the village of the werewolves   Edge of forest near the village of the werewolves I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 3:41 pm

Juria gave Lilith an O_O look and said, "WHAT?!?! NO!!!!" Juria then remembered to lower her voice and said, "Of course not! Jacob is the most irritating, stubborn, stupidest idiot in the entire world! Don't even THINK that!"

Juria grumbled to herself and said, "See any new cute vampire guys?"
Changing the topic was Juria's specialty.
Back to top Go down
Rozen
Admin
Rozen

PostSubject: Re: Edge of forest near the village of the werewolves   Edge of forest near the village of the werewolves I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 3:58 pm

Lilith cracked up laughing but then calmed down, "No not yet, the sparkly ones are trying to hit on me ugh," she shivered from the thought of it.

"I hate them so much!" she said.
Back to top Go down
Juria

Juria

PostSubject: Re: Edge of forest near the village of the werewolves   Edge of forest near the village of the werewolves I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 4:07 pm

Juria sighed and said, "It's only because Esmerelda is such a nice leader that she doesn't ban those girly freaks from the Kingdom... I mean... they are just so gay! They sparkle and... wear lipstick and... are freaking ugly..."

Juria sighed, she didn't really like the sparkly vampires, but to their faces she was tolerant of them. Esmerelda thought it was funny to make fun of them, but she did say that "It is not their fault to be like that... so don't make fun of them in front of them..."

So Juria made sure to keep SOME respect. She however laughed and said, "You know... maybe we could arrange an army of sparkly vampires and BLIND the werewolves!" Juria grinned in a funny way.

Sooner than she had expected, they arrived at the Vampire forest and Juria said, "Ok well you should be safe now... and don't try to come back, Lilith it is too dangerous there for you!"

Juria smiled to her vampire best friend.
Back to top Go down
Rozen
Admin
Rozen

PostSubject: Re: Edge of forest near the village of the werewolves   Edge of forest near the village of the werewolves I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 4:11 pm

"That would be great!" Lilith laughed.

"Alright then I'll see you later, bye Juria." and with that she left.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Edge of forest near the village of the werewolves   Edge of forest near the village of the werewolves I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Edge of forest near the village of the werewolves
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next