Mystics Welcome
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come to a world of magic were you can create a character and have fun in forums.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Turtle Mission
Inside the village I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 04, 2013 10:54 pm by

» Mark Barry (Approved)
Inside the village I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 3:16 pm by

» Just a Walk in the Woods
Inside the village I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 1:56 pm by

» How to play
Inside the village I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 1:42 pm by

» Any plot idea's you would like to add :)
Inside the village I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 1:26 pm by

» Plot (so far)
Inside the village I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 1:21 pm by

» Jacob's room
Inside the village I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 11:53 pm by

» The small marketplace
Inside the village I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 11:42 pm by

» Dark Mountains (Vampires Territory)
Inside the village I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 1:37 pm by

Top posters
Rozen
Inside the village I_vote_lcapInside the village I_voting_barInside the village I_vote_rcap 
Juria
Inside the village I_vote_lcapInside the village I_voting_barInside the village I_vote_rcap 
Mark Barry
Reza~
Logangray15
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Inside the village

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Rozen
Admin
Rozen

Inside the village Empty
PostSubject: Inside the village   Inside the village I_icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 8:15 am

(Continuing from courtyard)

"My favorite color is green and blue," Rozen smiled.

A couple children and werewolf pups came running up to them smiling innocently. "Rozen hi!" Once of them laughed and gave Rozen a hug.

"Hello," she smiled picking the little boy up and hugging him.

A couple of the children and pups surrounded Juria smiling and giggling, "Hi miss are you new here?" they smiled.

The parents were watching from afar smiling at their children since they were having a good time. They were still uneasy about them being around a stranger but it wasn't that bad since Rozen was there.

"What's you're name miss?" they asked and all at the same time they began telling each others name.

"All right calm down, she can't remember all of your names if you tell her at the same time," Rozen laughed while putting down the little boy so he can go next to Juria.

"Where are you from?" One of the asked.
"Are you living here with us?" another one asked.
"What's your name?"

More and more questions came from the curious children that was surrounding the stranger in front of them curious of how she came here. They looked up at her cutely and innocent like, they certainty did not look like vicious killers nor did the villagers... well maybe a couple of them but that's not the point.
Back to top Go down
http://mysticalrpg.turtle-forum.com
Juria

Juria

Inside the village Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inside the village   Inside the village I_icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 5:26 pm

Juria smiled at the little boy, there were not many children in her village because most of the vampires turned were older than 16. There were a few children, but they would stay children forever so they only LOOKED children.

Juria smiled and said, "It's ok, I'm good at names." Juria laughed again and said, "My name is Juria and I am from the Human Kingdom, I am staying here with Rozen for a little while and I am greatful she allows me to stay. And my name one again is Juira."

Juria tried to answer all the other questions, she thought the kids were so cute and she knew that if she ever had to, she wouldn't be able to hurt them or do something that WOULD end up hurting them. She felt herself drawn more and more to the Werewolf side, however then one little kid asked, "Where is your mommy and daddy?"

Juira smiled sweetly at the kids, but she remembered her mother and how she was killed by werewolves and she didn't officially go onto the werewolves side. Juria chuckled and said, "My parents are at home, I should write them to make them know I am here."

Juria smiled and asked, "Do you have carrier birds or someway to get them mail?"
Juria hoped they did not have a 'mailman' because if they did, she wouldn't be able to send a letter on acount of her parents lived in the VAMPIRE Kingdom. She knew that if it ever got out that she was either half vampire, or who her adoptive parents were, the villagers would either 1-Kill her or 2- keep her prisioner for the rest of her existance.

She knew Jacob would probably want to kill her, but she knew she was fast and she would be able to somewhat run away. Whatever would happen, she hoped that no one found out about her vampire side.
Back to top Go down
Rozen
Admin
Rozen

Inside the village Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inside the village   Inside the village I_icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 6:02 pm

"Yes of course we have mail carrier birds, only the royal family is aloud to have a couple so if you please come back to the castle with me we can get you a perfect bird for you," Rozen smiled and all the children began wondering off on their own as usual.

Rozen waited to see what Juria was about to do and smiled at her.
Back to top Go down
Juria

Juria

Inside the village Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inside the village   Inside the village I_icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 7:00 pm

Juria smiled and waved goodbye to the children, she then looked out at the sky and said in an almost far off voice, "I think... I should send a letter to my parents. They might be worried about me..."

Juria had an almost far off look in her eyes that made it seem like she was thinking about something, it was probably mysterious to anyone watching her. She however got out of the look and smiled at Rozen. She laughed and said, "I hope that the letter will get through."

Juria wondered what to write. She briefly thought to herself,

Dear Parents, I can only say how much I miss you... and that I am alive, as you can see. I have made some new friends... ok well new friend (not plural) She is really awesome and we get along so well. I hope you are not missing me too much and please don't try to come and stalk me... and DON'T SEND LILITH! Just tell her hi for me, I hope she is not missing me too much. Well anyway, just so you know yes I am in the Werewolf Kingdom and some people are nice enough to let me stay with them. So, until my next letter, I love you and I miss you.

-Juria

-ps... dont eat the bird!

Juria giggled to herself about the bird idea. She however didn't know what to say, she didn't want to tell them she was WITH the royal family because then they would expect her to send them all sorts of information, yet she wanted to tell them because she wanted to make them proud and somewhat say NAH NAH NAHNAH NAH!! But she decided to figure it out while she was writing the letter.

Juria turned to Rozen and smiled "So may I use a bird please?"
Back to top Go down
Rozen
Admin
Rozen

Inside the village Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inside the village   Inside the village I_icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 9:14 pm

"Of course," Rozen smiled. She did a special whistle and a bird came and landed on Rozen's arm, "here," she smiled.

The bird looked fierce and had a small crack on it's beak looking scary and aggressive. "This is our most loyal bird he will make sure your mail is safe until the owner receives their mail."
Back to top Go down
Juria

Juria

Inside the village Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inside the village   Inside the village I_icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 9:31 pm

Juria blinked twice, she was amazed and shocked at the ability of the bird to just come and swoop down. Juria smiled and said, "Ok, I will go up to my room and write the letter, I shall be right back. Thank you so much Rozen!"

Juria had a beautiful and happy smile on her face, she wanted to let Rozen know that she was truly greatful.

Juria swiftly ran to her room, gracefully and beautifully to whoever watched her. She loved running and she was quite pretty when she did run.

Juria got to her room, wrote the letter saying she was NOT dead, that she was in a nice place, that she would send more information when she got it, and that to NOT hurt the bird and write a message back, just not a suspicious one, and then she signed it "with Love -Juria". She smiled, her handwriting was taught to her by her parents and it was in old english style, that meant that to anyone else, it was very pretty and looked as if she had lived in the olden days when everyone used calligraphy.

Juria quickly sealed it and ran back to where Rozen was with the bird. She smiled and said, "Ok now how will I send it?" Juria wondered if the bird understood english, but she then had to tell the bird the location WITHOUT telling anyone around her. If she said "Elder Castle, Vampire Kingdom" That would get EVERYONE on her case in a matter of seconds.

Juria smiled and hoped Rozen would get called away by the children so she could whisper it to the bird.
Back to top Go down
Rozen
Admin
Rozen

Inside the village Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inside the village   Inside the village I_icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 8:13 am

Rozen waited for her friend to come back to where she was. While she waited Rozen was feeding the bird pieces of meat. Once Juria came back with the letter Rozen told her what she has to do in order to send the letter to who ever she wanted to.

"All you have to do tell the bird where you want it to go and tell it who its for and off it goes," Rozen smiled until she heard a loud scream from behind. She turned around to see one of the children get hurt.

"Hold on real quick!" Rozen said, "here hold him please he's not heavy," Rozen gave the bird to Juria and she ran to the small child and helped her out. The small child had a minor wound on her leg so she did all she can do to help the child. When she was done the child wiped her tears away and smiled.

"Thank you princess Rozen," she sniffled and her mother came to take her back inside their house. When the child left Rozen smiled and stood up to go back to Juria.
Back to top Go down
Juria

Juria

Inside the village Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inside the village   Inside the village I_icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 8:03 pm

Juria smiled and hoped that the bird knew the Vampire Kingdom. She couldn't believe her luck when Rozen was called away. She almost grinned but remembered she had to keep her act. She quickly gave the letter to the bird, and quickly whispered so no other person could hear, "The Vampire Kingdom, Elder Castle... for vampire Elder Esmerelda."

Juria smiled when she remembered that her parents were the high leaders, called Elders, in the Vampire Kingdom. It made her proud to be able to call them her parents, even though she couldn't tell anyone in the Werewolf Kingdom that they were.

Juria watched as the bird flew away, she hoped that it would get through and she turned to Rozen to see if she could help the child out. Juria had a slightly worried look and asked, "Will she be ok?"

For any other "spy" that would have been in the Kingdom, they probably would have faked the worried look and wouldn't have even cared, but Juria actually did care and truly hoped that the girl was ok.
Back to top Go down
Rozen
Admin
Rozen

Inside the village Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inside the village   Inside the village I_icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 8:41 pm

"Yes she should be ok now," Rozen smiled. She was glad that Juria cared about Rozen's people it made Rozen feel all happy inside.

"So it looks like you sent your letter already I see," She said noticing the bird was gone. "I'm glad the instructions were easy enough for you too do it on your own," Rozen gave a small laugh.
Back to top Go down
Juria

Juria

Inside the village Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inside the village   Inside the village I_icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 9:07 pm

Juria smiled and was happy that the girl would be fine.

She also laughed at what Rozen said and replied, "Yeah, well they were very, VERY, hard but I managed to struggle through those hard, hard instructions. I don't know why you don't find something easier."

Juria hoped that Rozen would laugh at her sarcastic joke, but she didn't know yet. Juria then heard some comotion elsewhere and asked quickly,

"Hey... do you hear that?"

Juria knew that she heard shouts of people from around the entrance to the Kingdom.
Back to top Go down
Rozen
Admin
Rozen

Inside the village Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inside the village   Inside the village I_icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 9:19 pm

Rozen laughed at Juria's sarcastic joke but then stopped when he heard the commotion. "I wonder what's going on..." Rozen walked up to the entrance to see what was going on.

"Guards, what is troubling you?" she asked the guards who were having a watch out on the entrance gate to the village.
Back to top Go down
Juria

Juria

Inside the village Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inside the village   Inside the village I_icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 2:14 pm

Juria went with Rozen to the entrance, but she didn't look at the guard and ask, instead she looked at entrance to the villiage, there was a girl dressed in all black, complete with black hood, so that no sunlight touched her skin. Juria knew at once that it was a vampire, she had seen many of the village people in the Vampire Kingom wear the black hood and black clothes when they left the seal that was around the Kingdom.

Juria summoned some of her power to make sure if the vampire attacked someone, or if they attacked her, that she would be able to difuse the fight. The vampire lady then said something to the whole village,

"Please help! Someone please! There is a pup in danger!"

Juria knew the girl wasn't lieing, but she could also tell that NONE of the villagers thought she was telling the truth. Juria figured that if a vampire was brave enough to go out during the day, go into the Werewolf Kingom, and ask the WEREWOLVES for help, then she must surly be in need of help.

Juria walked foward a little, she was going to help her, if a vampire was trying to help a werewolf pup, then either the vampire was crazy or very kind. Juria was about to walk to the vampire, but she saw Rozen rush past her to fight the vampire.

Faster than a normal human, Juria rushed in front of Rozen and said, "WAIT, WAIT Rozen stop!"
Back to top Go down
Rozen
Admin
Rozen

Inside the village Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inside the village   Inside the village I_icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 5:43 pm

"She shouldn't be here! She could be a spy!" Rozen growled. She was already prepared to fight but then far off in the distant she heard a cry for help from a small pup voice. Maybe the women wasn't a spy and was telling the truth or maybe it was a trap.

"How can we trust you!" The villagers yelled.
"YEAH IT COULD BE A TRAP!" More of them joined.
Back to top Go down
Juria

Juria

Inside the village Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inside the village   Inside the village I_icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 7:32 pm

Juria knew that the villagers wouldn't listen to her, however she decided they would listen to Rozen. She said in a low voice to Rozen, "Rozen, think about it. A vampire would NOT... I repeat NOT ever risk themselves by going into the sunlight AND the Werewolf Kingdom at the same time if they were trying to set a trap. They would wait for nightfall so that they could actually fight and not get killed by sunlight. I think you should send a group to go see what she is talking about... I am more than certain that there is a pup in danger!"

Juria's eyes were serious and also showing Rozen that she did believe the vampire. Juria then turned around and walked a little ways to the vampire and asked, "Where is the pup?"

Juria then saw the vampire's face and knew that she was defiantly telling the truth, her face was absolutely afraid of where she was at the time, her eyes were darting to everyone in the village and she was so tense and looked as if she wanted to cry and run out of there

Juria asked again, "Miss, I believe you... please tell us where the pup is." Juria hoped that the vampire wouldn't think that they just wanted to know and then would kill her, Juria would fight for the vampire if the werewolves did end up attacking her. This was one vampire that wanted to be good, even if she was a vampire.

Juria hoped that Rozen would see reason and trust the vampire... even if they did hate vampires.
Back to top Go down
Rozen
Admin
Rozen

Inside the village Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inside the village   Inside the village I_icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 8:58 pm

"I think you're right Juria," Rozen agreed.

"Listen everyone!" Rozen received everyone's eyes, "I know we have a feud over the vampire kingdom, but please listen to reason, do you truly believe a lone vampire would be coming here in broad daylight to the werewolf kingdom to trap us? If she was right about the pup who is in danger it would be our fault for it dieing. I'm asking you all to please look at the situation, I know all of you are strong and even if it were a trap all of you could stop and attack," Rozen made her speech out to the villagers.

The villagers were murmuring amongst themselves until a brave villager came forward.

"I'm with the princess!" the villager called out.
"Me two!"

More and more villagers agreed with Rozen. She then smiled facing Juria, "It seems like everyone agrees."

Rozen, Juria, and a couple villagers followed the vampire to see a pup hanging on a fallen tree ready to fall down the sharp cliff. It was crying and hanging on with it's life. Many people gasped and a women came up, "MY BABY!" She yelled.

Rozen knew she had to act fast and before anyone she ran down the ricked tree and grabbed the pup by it's neck before it fell. She drew it close to her and was walking carefully back to the surface until the tree fell.

"AHH!" Rozen was falling she stuck out a hand for someone to catch it, and someone did. She looked up and her best friend Juria had her hand. Juria then hauled her up and the villagers clapped.

"Thanks Juria," Rozen said slightly shaking. The puppy was whining and was scared as.

"Oh thank you so much," the mother came crying and took her child.

"Here let me help you," Rozen followed the mother home.
Back to top Go down
Juria

Juria

Inside the village Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inside the village   Inside the village I_icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 9:20 pm

The mother smiled and said, "No, no I got it, I think he just needs to relax now... thank you so much Princess Rozen!"

Juria walked with Rozen back to the village, she was so glad she had been able to help Rozen and save her.

While walking back to the village, Juria noticed a slight movement in the bush near her and turned to it and was tense. Her parents had taught her to always observe her surroundings.

However, the second she turned to the bush, a vampire jumped out, ready to attack and eat her since her blood still acted as human blood during the day, even though it was a bit more powerful.

Juria didn't have any time to move and cursed at herself for not being quicker, she watched as the vampire attacked her...
Back to top Go down
Rozen
Admin
Rozen

Inside the village Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inside the village   Inside the village I_icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 9:26 pm

"You're very welcome Mrs." Rozen smiled at the villager then started walking towards Juria and saw her about to get attacked.

Jacob was looking out of the window inside his room when he noticed a vampire luring closer to Juria. His eyes widened and ran out outside, he then saw the vampire attack.

"JURIA WATCH OUT!" He yelled he jumped and turned into a werewolf in mid-air and tackled the vampire from the side over Juria's head. He growled loudly and angrily at the vampire and moved in front of Juria to protect her.

He then attacked the vampire but it escaped and ran away. Jacob turned back human and yelled out, "YOU COWARD COME BACK HERE AND FIGHT!" But it was no use the vampire was gone.

He looked back at Juria he was going to ask if she was ok but Rozen came up, "Hey are you ok!?" She asked.

"Yeah just perfect," he said then they both looked at Juria and at the exact same time they said.

"SEE VAMPIRES ARE EVIL!" They said.
Back to top Go down
Juria

Juria

Inside the village Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inside the village   Inside the village I_icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 9:50 pm

Juria was angry that she had not heard or seen the vampire until the few seconds before he attacked her. She was getting distracted and she saw it.

Juria thought she was going to have to use magic, or get attacked and have someone save her, but then out of nowhere she saw Jacob spring into the air and turn into a werewolf and attack the evil vampire.

Juria had a wondrous look on her face when she realized Jacob was the one in front of her, protecting her. She thought that never in a million years would he ever do that.

Juria almost laughed when Jacob turned back into a person and called the vampire a coward. She however was too much in shock to laugh. She did snap out of it when Rozen asked her question.

Juria had a sheepish smile when they both yelled at her that vampires were evil. She didn't want to say anything, for her best friend was a vampire, her adoptive parents were vampires, the others in the village or who trained with her were vampires, and she, was half a vampire.

She ignored the fact that they said they were evil and had a beautiful smile and her eyes shone with actual gratefulness and she said in a beautiful voice, "Thank you... for saving me."

Juria knew that she should have been able to fend for herself (even as a human) but just the fact that they did that for her made her glow with happiness and gratefulness.

Juria's beautiful blue eyes quickly darted down to Jacob's wrap on his hand (which he still had on) but it was only a flicker and went unnoticed by either of the two in front of her.

Juria however knew that she was shame her parents if she didn't stick up for vampires and said, "Well... how about only SOME vampires are evil... I mean... the one a little while ago who helped you save the pup? Was she evil?"

Juria had a sweet smile, even if she was saying that their "enemy" was good. Juria however knew, no matter if vampires were 'dead' and 'cold' or whatever the werewolf people thought, Vampires were just like humans (except for the obvious) and only a few were criminals... the others were just normal beings. (maybe not human, but beings)

Juria smiled at her friends and wondered what they were going to say... more importantly, she wondered if Jacob was going to realize he had saved HER. She knew that Jacob didn't really like her so he was probably going to say something to her that was mean to show that just because he saved her... he still didn't accept her.

Juria waited to see.
Back to top Go down
Rozen
Admin
Rozen

Inside the village Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inside the village   Inside the village I_icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 3:53 pm

Jacob was so surprised of saving Juria, he would really just watch her get hurt from the vampire. He just guessed he was used to saving villagers that he mistaken Juria as a villager but deep down inside Jacob really like Juria but doesn't want to admit it.

"I didn't want to save you... I thought you were some villager so don't take it like I like you or anything," Jacob blushed and walked back inside the castle.

Rozen laughed, "He never admits anything." She stood there shaking her head lightly and smiling.
Back to top Go down
Juria

Juria

Inside the village Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inside the village   Inside the village I_icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 5:52 pm

Juria smiled at the retreating form of Jacob. She chuckled lightly and turned to Rozen. She smiled and said, "Yes, I am sure he had mistaken me because right before he saved me of course he didn't yell, 'Juria watch out!'"

Juria laughed and remembered that when he had burst out onto the scene, he had shouted with much emphasis, "JURIA WATCH OUT!" So she knew that he had actually saved her, not just some villager, it was her.

Juria sighed and smiled, "So that was an exciting day, you should see where I come from sometime."

Juria wondered briefly if she actually meant what she said. Yes she wanted Rozen to see the Vampire Kingom, because it was indeed beautiful, but then again she was from the Human Kingom also.

Juria smiled and started walking back to the castle, "So Rozen, I think we should play 20 questions to get to know each other better... well maybe more than 20 questions but that’s the name of the game, do you know how to play?"

Juria remembered that she and her friend Lilith used to play 20 questions when they were bored just to keep themselves occupied. It was fun and she wanted to get to know her friend more.
Back to top Go down
Rozen
Admin
Rozen

Inside the village Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inside the village   Inside the village I_icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 6:08 pm

Rozen laughed and agreed with Juria that Jacob did not mistake Juria as a villager. And then she smiled when she heard about the 20 question game.

"I heard some the the village children play it, I know how to play it but I really never actually played before," Rozen said to Juria as they entered the castle.
Back to top Go down
Juria

Juria

Inside the village Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inside the village   Inside the village I_icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 9:42 pm

Juria grinned and said, "Well that is good, well now you get to play it with me!"

Juria laughed and then said, "So your room or mine?" ((THAT’S WHAT SHE SAID HAHAHAHAHA SORRY, SORRY I COULDN'T HELP IT HAHAHAHA XD))

Juria smiled as they walked into the castle. Juria wondered if she had wanted to play 20 questions just to get information out of Rozen… since her job there was actually a spy… but after thinking about it, she realized she didn’t want to play the game (I LOST THE GAME) with Rozen just to get information, but she really, truly wanted to get to know Rozen more and vice versa.

Juria wondered what was going to happen when her parents initiated the demand for her to go back and for the planning of the invasion to begin. For now she didn’t know where she stood. She would be with the Vampires, or with her newfound friends, the Werewolves.
Back to top Go down
Rozen
Admin
Rozen

Inside the village Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inside the village   Inside the village I_icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 10:18 pm

Rozen walked to the castle with Juria thinking where to go, "How about the courtyard there's a lovely little tree, we can sit under it and play there," (THATS WHAT SHE SAID XD) Rozen smiled at Juria and waited to see what Juria would say.
Back to top Go down
Juria

Juria

Inside the village Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inside the village   Inside the village I_icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 4:25 pm

Juria smiled to her friend and agreed, "Yeah! That sounds fun. It shall be a pleasant place to sit." ((I am not a dinosaur just because I use shall! XD))

Juria smiled and walked with Rozen to the courtyard. She laughed and explained, "My friend Lilith and I play it from time to time and we sometimes play it for so long that we run out of good ideas and do random questions."

Juria smiled and realized that she missed Lilith and wanted to send her a letter, however she knew she would do so later. She was enjoying spending time with her new friend.
Back to top Go down
Rozen
Admin
Rozen

Inside the village Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inside the village   Inside the village I_icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 5:05 pm

((YOU DINO!!!!!!!!! LOL anyways TO THE COURTYARD!)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Inside the village Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inside the village   Inside the village I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Inside the village
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next