Mystics Welcome
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come to a world of magic were you can create a character and have fun in forums.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Turtle Mission
Zumia's.... (full name inside!) Profile (Approved) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 04, 2013 10:54 pm by

» Mark Barry (Approved)
Zumia's.... (full name inside!) Profile (Approved) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 3:16 pm by

» Just a Walk in the Woods
Zumia's.... (full name inside!) Profile (Approved) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 1:56 pm by

» How to play
Zumia's.... (full name inside!) Profile (Approved) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 1:42 pm by

» Any plot idea's you would like to add :)
Zumia's.... (full name inside!) Profile (Approved) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 1:26 pm by

» Plot (so far)
Zumia's.... (full name inside!) Profile (Approved) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 1:21 pm by

» Jacob's room
Zumia's.... (full name inside!) Profile (Approved) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 11:53 pm by

» The small marketplace
Zumia's.... (full name inside!) Profile (Approved) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 11:42 pm by

» Dark Mountains (Vampires Territory)
Zumia's.... (full name inside!) Profile (Approved) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 1:37 pm by

Top posters
Rozen
Zumia's.... (full name inside!) Profile (Approved) I_vote_lcapZumia's.... (full name inside!) Profile (Approved) I_voting_barZumia's.... (full name inside!) Profile (Approved) I_vote_rcap 
Juria
Zumia's.... (full name inside!) Profile (Approved) I_vote_lcapZumia's.... (full name inside!) Profile (Approved) I_voting_barZumia's.... (full name inside!) Profile (Approved) I_vote_rcap 
Mark Barry
Reza~
Logangray15
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Zumia's.... (full name inside!) Profile (Approved)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Juria

Juria

Zumia's.... (full name inside!) Profile (Approved) Empty
PostSubject: Zumia's.... (full name inside!) Profile (Approved)   Zumia's.... (full name inside!) Profile (Approved) I_icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 9:31 am

In Character

Name: Zumia Arelmer Majestima Ara Zara-Zera Elezhana Betan Forestyia Kairai Wamu Topia Tranmi Hamiz Kamaioa Juoqé Pinta Quro Larai Yaraimal Arwen Zumizu
Race: Elf/Human… more Elvin though
Note: Never ever, ever, ever, ever ask where she got her name from… it is a VERY long story which will put you to sleep! She also never really says her full name except for 3 reasons,
1-a formal banquet for her parents
2-when someone brings up the topic if names, like if someone says “Man I have the longest name ever!” Zumia can say something about it and prove them wrong!
3-she is forced (in some way) to say it all

-Appearance-

Skin color: smooth and rosy (she runs in the woods a lot)
Hair Color: blond
Hair length: a little longer than her shoulders (look at pic)
Eye color: brown/hazel
Size: somewhat dainty but not weak exactly (She is Elvin after all)
Build: look at picture
Picture:
Zumia's.... (full name inside!) Profile (Approved) Zumiae10

-How I act-

Personality: Polite… at least when she is around elders or people above her, when she is with someone she considers a friend, she is funny and a mischief maker, but is always ready to help someone in need… (Even is she is the one who put them in the need of help in the first place!)
Usual Mood: happy and polite

-History-

Zumia Arelmer Majestima Ara Zara-Zera Elezhana Betan Forestyia Kairai Wamu Topia Tranmi Hamiz Kamaioa Juoqé Pinta Quro Larai Yaraimal Arwen Zumizu was born to an Elvin father and a human mother. She lives in the Elvin Kingdom, hidden in the forest. She is “of royalty”, which explains why her name is so long. It has all her ancestors and also other parts which her parents just named her. The Elves did not exactly accept her at first, because of her being half human, however when she showed she was able to shoot a bow and run through the forests and follow tracks just as well as the “pure blood” elves, she was acknowledged as one of them.
She is somewhat distant from her parents, though she is considered the “only princess” and will inherit the throne from her father. Growing up, she learned to move around the forest and not making a sound. She is friends with all the animals, and they trust her. She is able to climb trees easily and practically jump from branch to branch if it’s not too dangerous.
She loves the forest and just being surrounded by nature. Once in a while she gets lost… ok that’s a lie, MOST of the time she gets lost from just exploring or walking and thinking and not even looking at where she is going, but after the first time getting lost, she know knows that it is not so bad. She knows the ways of survival in the wilderness and everything there is to know about plants. If someone needs a guide or a pathfinder, she should be number one on the list.
She knows nothing about the dispute between Vampires and Werewolves and is not very much into politics. Sure her father knows about their feud but is not that close to him since he is always busy and surrounded by something happening in the Elvin Kingdom (More like a village… a large village).

Zumia is always cautious around new people, but if she gets to be your friend and gets to know you, she is someone you can consider your best friend forever and will always be there for you.
Warning, Zumia loves spying on people camping. She might be in the trees… and no one will know!!!

-Powers-

Magic Specialty: Environment like responding with nature, using water mostly, she has powerful magic (Elvin magic… well there is human part but still Elvin) but she doesn’t use it very often.
Favorite Spell: water, mostly just playing around with water
Weakness: fire, which burns the forest and nature
Skills: bow and arrow, being sneaky, fast running, “disappearing” (You thought you saw her… then you blinked… and then she was gone!!”
Items: a bow and arrow (duh) light clothing and very, very, very, very, ect. light shoes.

-Other information-

Mother: Her mother was just walking through the forest, as a human, and the way she looked was so majestic that her father saw her and fell in love with only her and no one else. When he went home that night, he told his father but his father didn’t accept it. From that moment on, he would sneak out to see her and eventually got up the courage to meet her. Though his father started figuring out that he was seeing someone that wasn’t in the village, he hosted a big ball and Loran (Zumia’s father) invited Heather (Zumia’s mother) and there, during the ball, proposed to her which she said yes. He announced it to all of the guests and his parents were mortified and didn’t talk to him for about a week, his mother however broke down and said that he was still her son and she accepted his love. Zumia’s grandparents on her Fathers side are still angry; however they accept it and love her no matter what.

Heather Arwen Zumizu’s picture:
Zumia's.... (full name inside!) Profile (Approved) Zumiam10

Father: Raised as the prince who was going to take over the Kingdom. He never really had a childhood and therefore doesn’t understand Zumia even if she is his daughter. He is a fierce warrior (as picture shows). He is someone you want on your side in a battle. He however fell in love with Heather which shows he is willing to go against someone when he knows what is best. He loves his daughter Zumia, though he knows he doesn’t have much time with her. He wants to spend more time with her but every time he gets the chance, someone goes and tells him he has to do something for the village.

Zumia is more like him than her mother, and she is more Elvin than human. It is however, her mother, that she is closer to and doesn’t really understand her father. It is however known to everyone that when Zumia turns 18, her father will be occupied with teaching her how to rule. Until then, Zumia is mostly on her on and traveling the forests.

Young Loran Arelmer Majestima Ara Zara-Zera Elezhana Betan Forestyia Kairai Wamu Topia Tranmi Hamiz Kamaioa Juoqé Pinta Quro Larai Yaraimal Zumizu

Zumia's.... (full name inside!) Profile (Approved) Zumia_10

Actual Loran Arelmer Majestima Ara Zara-Zera Elezhana Betan Forestyia Kairai Wamu Topia Tranmi Hamiz Kamaioa Juoqé Pinta Quro Larai Yaraimal Zumizu

Zumia's.... (full name inside!) Profile (Approved) Zumiaf10

Last edited by Juria on Tue Jun 29, 2010 12:34 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Rozen
Admin
Rozen

Zumia's.... (full name inside!) Profile (Approved) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zumia's.... (full name inside!) Profile (Approved)   Zumia's.... (full name inside!) Profile (Approved) I_icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 9:42 am

Accepted
Back to top Go down
http://mysticalrpg.turtle-forum.com

Zumia's.... (full name inside!) Profile (Approved)
Page 1 of 1