Mystics Welcome
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come to a world of magic were you can create a character and have fun in forums.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Turtle Mission
Lilith's profile (Approved) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 04, 2013 10:54 pm by

» Mark Barry (Approved)
Lilith's profile (Approved) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 3:16 pm by

» Just a Walk in the Woods
Lilith's profile (Approved) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 1:56 pm by

» How to play
Lilith's profile (Approved) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 1:42 pm by

» Any plot idea's you would like to add :)
Lilith's profile (Approved) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 1:26 pm by

» Plot (so far)
Lilith's profile (Approved) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 1:21 pm by

» Jacob's room
Lilith's profile (Approved) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 11:53 pm by

» The small marketplace
Lilith's profile (Approved) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 11:42 pm by

» Dark Mountains (Vampires Territory)
Lilith's profile (Approved) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 1:37 pm by

Top posters
Rozen
Lilith's profile (Approved) I_vote_lcapLilith's profile (Approved) I_voting_barLilith's profile (Approved) I_vote_rcap 
Juria
Lilith's profile (Approved) I_vote_lcapLilith's profile (Approved) I_voting_barLilith's profile (Approved) I_vote_rcap 
Mark Barry
Reza~
Logangray15
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Lilith's profile (Approved)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rozen
Admin
Rozen

Lilith's profile (Approved) Empty
PostSubject: Lilith's profile (Approved)   Lilith's profile (Approved) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 8:32 pm

Name: Lilith
Race: Vampire
Note: Lilith is Juria’s best friend since they were 2… and turned vampire together, they have a LOT in common.

-Appearance-

Skin color: pale
Hair Color: long red hair
Hair length: long (see pictures)
Eye color: human: golden brown vampire: silver
Size: 5’8 1/2
Build: skinny
Picture:

Human
Lilith's profile (Approved) Lilith10

Vampire
Lilith's profile (Approved) Lilith11

-Love-

Crushes:
Mates/Spouse:

-How I act-

Personality: mischievous
Usual Mood: looking for something to mess with

-History-

Lilith was born to a noble family, and was beautiful as a baby. She was in many beauty shows, where she always came out on top, or close to the top. When she was two, she was outside and saw another girl around her age. She immediately went over and got to know her. The girl’s name was Juria and from the first moment that she said “Hewo I’m Lilith, wats yur name?” they both became friends.

Lilith and Juria grew up together, both getting boys to chase after them; however Lilith enjoyed tormenting them and seducing them and teasing them while Juria just flat out told them no.

Lilith’s family told her that she had to eventually pick a suitor to marry, however she was having the time of her life with them chasing her and her not giving anything. Lilith however was one for adventure and she wondered what would happen if she was to run away and fend for herself. It seemed like a wondrous fairytale, just waiting to happen.

It was one full moonlit night when she decided she was going to see just how scary the woods were at night. Surprisingly, she saw her best friend Juria, with a suitcase and heading off into the darkness. She was upset at once. Juria had not told her she was going to run off and leave Lilith at home with no friend and no adventure.

Lilith marched up to Juria and demanded that she take her with her. Juria put up quite the fight, saying that they would be fugitives since she had accidentally killed a guy but Lilith didn’t care one so bit. Her ideas of having an adventure appealed to her even more, now that she would be able to go with her best friend.

Lilith finally convinced Juria to allow her to accompany her, and she packed a few things and off they went into the forest, two fugitives on an adventure.

Lilith and Juria were off to a good start, they were actually thinking that they would be able to make it in a different town. They were even joking around and thinking about changing their names so no one would know who they were.

Their wondrous adventure however came to a short end when a murderous Vampire attacked the two friends. Lilith was the first to be attacked, she fought and screamed as hard and loud as she could but the vampire was just too strong. She then yelled at Juria to get away, but her friend couldn’t find the strength to leave her childhood friend. Lilith unfortunately passed out after the vampire drained all her blood, and thus turned her into a full and powerful vampire.

Lilith awoke in a well furnished mansion on a soft and velvety bed. She sat up with a start and remembered the attack in the woods. She felt her neck, but it was clean. She then got off of her bed a bit shakily; she had a sinking feeling that she wasn’t human anymore.

She looked around and finally found an old mirror; however that was the only thing she saw. A loud scream split the air as she found out – the hard way – that she was a vampire. The picture of her best friend then popped into her mind and her now unbeating heart was stabbed in fear. She had no idea what had happened to Juria. She rushed out into the daylight. She however stopped when she was in the sun, she heard the stories and she knew that vampires died in sunlight. Yet she was in it. It was just another question for her.

She ran out and around the new town, getting strange glances from some of the people there, and she called out to her friend. Around this time she was getting frustrated and she went to the largest house that was in the village (The Elder’s Castle).

She marched but just about froze as she saw the most beautiful people she had seen in her life. There were four elders, and they were in charge of the Vampire Kingdom . It was a beautiful lady with blond hair that greeted her with a smile and she immediately felt at home. The blond lady, named Elizibith, told her that they had Juria resting for the moment and had just been about to check up on her but she had came crashing in.

She demanded to see Juria, and Elizibith then took her to her friend. (See the Vampire government is very nice.) Juria was sleeping peacefully, but Lilith had a strong urge to bite her and …well… eat her. She asked the beautiful blond haired goddess why it was, and it was because Juria was a human at the moment. But she had still been half turned.

Lilith understood and was happy that she was on the same side as her best friend. When Juria awoke, Lilith was happy to see her and the two began talking about what had happened. It had really been an adventure.

From that time on, Lilith had the time of her life exploring the village and Kingdom by day (sleeping some too) and then tracking people during the night, with Juria close by her also.

Lilith trained with Juria, yet she could tell that her friend tried incredibly harder than anyone in the Kingdom. Lilith was not concerned with learning everything and training and working hard. She was having an adventure and she as loving it.

When Juria left to go to the Werewolf Kingdom , however, Lilith was saddened. She now awaits her friend’s return… and if she gets bored enough, she is going to some tracking until she reunites with her best friend.

-Powers- (For magicians)

((Magic Users))
Magic Specialty: Fire
Favorite Spell: Fireball
Weakness: water (obvious!)
Skills: tracking,

Items: black gloves (see vampire picture)
Back to top Go down
http://mysticalrpg.turtle-forum.com

Lilith's profile (Approved)
Page 1 of 1