Mystics Welcome
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come to a world of magic were you can create a character and have fun in forums.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Turtle Mission
Jacob's Profile (Approved) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 04, 2013 10:54 pm by

» Mark Barry (Approved)
Jacob's Profile (Approved) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 3:16 pm by

» Just a Walk in the Woods
Jacob's Profile (Approved) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 1:56 pm by

» How to play
Jacob's Profile (Approved) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 1:42 pm by

» Any plot idea's you would like to add :)
Jacob's Profile (Approved) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 1:26 pm by

» Plot (so far)
Jacob's Profile (Approved) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 1:21 pm by

» Jacob's room
Jacob's Profile (Approved) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 11:53 pm by

» The small marketplace
Jacob's Profile (Approved) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 11:42 pm by

» Dark Mountains (Vampires Territory)
Jacob's Profile (Approved) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 1:37 pm by

Top posters
Rozen
Jacob's Profile (Approved) I_vote_lcapJacob's Profile (Approved) I_voting_barJacob's Profile (Approved) I_vote_rcap 
Juria
Jacob's Profile (Approved) I_vote_lcapJacob's Profile (Approved) I_voting_barJacob's Profile (Approved) I_vote_rcap 
Mark Barry
Reza~
Logangray15
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Jacob's Profile (Approved)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rozen
Admin
Rozen

Jacob's Profile (Approved) Empty
PostSubject: Jacob's Profile (Approved)   Jacob's Profile (Approved) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 9:20 pm

Name: Jacob
Race: werewolf
Note: He is Rozen’s cousin

-Appearance-

Skin color: dark skinned
Hair Color: black
Hair length: long
Eye color: brown
Size: 5’10
Build: muscular
Picture:
human form
Jacob's Profile (Approved) Jacob-10

wolf form
Jacob's Profile (Approved) Jacobw10

Jacob's Profile (Approved) Wolfja10

-How I act-

Personality: Sometimes could be mean but to protect his family
Usual Mood: serious, but can be playful when he is with family or close friends

-History-

Jacob was born to the King’s brother of the Werewolf clan. This of course makes him royalty, and next in line for the throne after Rozen. He however, never met up to his parent’s expectations and therefore has no interest in assuming the throne or wanting to get the throne.

His parents are always trying to find some way to get him onto the throne before Rozen, but he remains loyal to his cousin and is never going to trick her or do something just for a seat. He is very close to his “baby” cousin and enjoys teasing her or playing with her just for fun. It gets him angry glances from his parents, but he doesn’t really care.

Jacob is smart but headstrong therefore he rushes into things without thinking. If someone were to tie him down and make him think, he would be a genius… but his adrenaline is too strong for him.

Jacob is the type of Werewolf that is able to change into a huge wolf at any given time that he wants. Unlike Rozen, who turns on the full moon, or his uncle, who was always Werewolf, Jacob is able chooses to be a gigantic wolf or his human form.

Jacob’s family has its own mansion, however they like staying in the castle to keep an eye on how things are being run, therefore he has the room next to his cousin Rozen’s.

Jacob has not yet found the perfect girl for him, however he knows she is out there somewhere and is willing to wait until he finds her. It is slightly romantic on his part, but he is not budging from his beliefs… no matter what his parents tell him. In reality he should get married to a noble person in the Werewolf Kingdom , but in his mind, he doesn’t care what her background is, just as long as he finally finds her.
Back to top Go down
http://mysticalrpg.turtle-forum.com

Jacob's Profile (Approved)
Page 1 of 1