Mystics Welcome
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come to a world of magic were you can create a character and have fun in forums.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Turtle Mission
Rozen Maiden Profile. (approved) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 04, 2013 10:54 pm by

» Mark Barry (Approved)
Rozen Maiden Profile. (approved) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 3:16 pm by

» Just a Walk in the Woods
Rozen Maiden Profile. (approved) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 1:56 pm by

» How to play
Rozen Maiden Profile. (approved) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 1:42 pm by

» Any plot idea's you would like to add :)
Rozen Maiden Profile. (approved) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 1:26 pm by

» Plot (so far)
Rozen Maiden Profile. (approved) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 1:21 pm by

» Jacob's room
Rozen Maiden Profile. (approved) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 11:53 pm by

» The small marketplace
Rozen Maiden Profile. (approved) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 11:42 pm by

» Dark Mountains (Vampires Territory)
Rozen Maiden Profile. (approved) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 1:37 pm by

Top posters
Rozen
Rozen Maiden Profile. (approved) I_vote_lcapRozen Maiden Profile. (approved) I_voting_barRozen Maiden Profile. (approved) I_vote_rcap 
Juria
Rozen Maiden Profile. (approved) I_vote_lcapRozen Maiden Profile. (approved) I_voting_barRozen Maiden Profile. (approved) I_vote_rcap 
Mark Barry
Reza~
Logangray15
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Rozen Maiden Profile. (approved)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rozen
Admin
Rozen

Rozen Maiden Profile. (approved) Empty
PostSubject: Rozen Maiden Profile. (approved)   Rozen Maiden Profile. (approved) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 11:19 am

Out of Character (tell us just just a bit about you outside RP)

Name: Rozen
Note: I love anime and rock music =)

In Character

Name: Rozen
Race: Werewolf
Note: Don’t mess with her when shes mad!

-Appearance-

Skin color: fair
Hair Color: Dirty blonde
Hair length: past her shoulders
Eye color: brown
Size: 5’7
Build: Skiny
Picture: (look at my Avi)

As a Wolf-
Rozen Maiden Profile. (approved) Rozenw10

-Love-

Crushes:
Mates/Spouse:

-How I act-

Personality: Rozen has a slight attitude sometimes when she’s calm she is nice and loves to play with magic. She has a tutor to teach her.

Usual Mood: Happy

-History-

Your Story Please? (At least a paragraph or two (or more) about your characters past till now )

Rozen was born in the royal family of the werewolf clan. As a baby, she got whatever she wanted however she didn’t demand things like a spoiled brat. She was raised with the sole responsibility of princess and because she is the princess she must protect her people. Her goal is to kill as many vampires as possible and this is possibly because when she was 8, her father was killed while battling vampires.

Rozen loved her father and she is sad she lost him. She remembers that when she was small, she was out playing in the meadows and before she knew it, the sun had set. She was about to start heading back to the castle but a vampire came out of nowhere and was about to attack her. She remembers being scared stiff and thinking that she was going to die, however her strong father ran in to save her, and managed to make the evil vampire run away. She admired him from that moment and had believed that nothing could stop him.

Rozen really didn't love her father, since he was a pure werewolf, but since that day she couldn't stop loving him. Everyday her father would take her out on adventures in the mornings. She would ride on his back as he ran fast across the meadows and forests. He would show her the water Nymphs that live in the pond, he ran with the fairies racing them as Rozen hear their little wings flapping, he would take her to the desert so she could feel the soft sand in her hands.

When she got the news of his death, she at first couldn’t believe it. How could such a strong and noble king be defeated by a few vampires? She didn’t want to believe it, but after a long while of crying she eventually accepted the depressing news. She was saddened for quite a while, until she realized she had a mission. Her had to avenge her father’s death by finding the vampires responsible and ending their existence. She is not sure how her plan is going to be executed but she is determined to complete it.

She now she lives with the queen (her mother) and her nanny who takes care of Rozen all the time. Her mother has many matters that she has to attend to, now that she is the Queen without a king, and does not really have time for Rozen. Rozen is cared for by her nanny, who she is great friends with. Occasionally she will be able to talk with her mother, however it is rare when her mother has time.

When Rozen was 15, she was out by the lake and thinking about things that passed when she met a girl named Juria. Juria was on her way to the Werewolf Kingdom, since she was just traveling the land and seeing the places. Rozen judged her character as a good one and decided to show her around the Kingdom. Little did Rozen know, that her new friend was a Vampire… half anyway, but a vampire none the less.

After the tour was over, Rozen insisted on her new friend Juria staying at the castle, and Juria accepted. The two became best friends however they actually still didn’t know each others race yet. Rozen and Juria share just about everything now…but what will happen once the two best friends find out each others race? Fight? Acceptance? Disbelief? We can only wait and see.

-Powers- (For magicians)

((Magic Users))
Magic Specialty: Entertainment, and protection
Favorite Spell: water and learning how to use fire.
Weakness: her being a girl since she’s not aloud to join the army.
Skills: Archery
Items: Bow and Arrows

-Other information- (Still in character)

Favorite Color: Green
Voice: Soft and gentle, sarcastic
Theme song: kurayami yori kitaru mono by Rozen Maiden

Rozen's parents

The queen (Rozen's mom)-

Rozen Maiden Profile. (approved) Werewo13

Rozen Maiden Profile. (approved) Werewo12

The king (Rozen's dad)-

Rozen Maiden Profile. (approved) Wolfki10

Rozen Maiden Profile. (approved) Wolf_k10

Last edited by Rozen on Sat Jan 15, 2011 10:21 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://mysticalrpg.turtle-forum.com
Juria

Juria

PostSubject: Re: Rozen Maiden Profile. (approved)   Rozen Maiden Profile. (approved) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 5:41 pm

Hmmm I have a question, if you are approving our characters... who approves YOURS? xD XD XD LOL sooo because it would just look vain on your part, I approve your character XD XD XD!!!
Back to top Go down
Rozen
Admin
Rozen

PostSubject: Re: Rozen Maiden Profile. (approved)   Rozen Maiden Profile. (approved) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 8:03 pm

oh how rude I APPROVE MY OWN CHARACTERS!!!!! =)
Back to top Go down
http://mysticalrpg.turtle-forum.com
Juria

Juria

PostSubject: Re: Rozen Maiden Profile. (approved)   Rozen Maiden Profile. (approved) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 8:33 pm

Hey, that’s why I approved it for you, it sounds too vain if you approve your own!! So you don’t want to be vain and so HA I APPROVE YOUR CHARACTERS! ^_^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rozen Maiden Profile. (approved)   Rozen Maiden Profile. (approved) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rozen Maiden Profile. (approved)
Page 1 of 1