Mystics Welcome
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come to a world of magic were you can create a character and have fun in forums.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Turtle Mission
Iris' and Vidia's profile (Approved) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 04, 2013 10:54 pm by

» Mark Barry (Approved)
Iris' and Vidia's profile (Approved) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 3:16 pm by

» Just a Walk in the Woods
Iris' and Vidia's profile (Approved) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 1:56 pm by

» How to play
Iris' and Vidia's profile (Approved) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 1:42 pm by

» Any plot idea's you would like to add :)
Iris' and Vidia's profile (Approved) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 1:26 pm by

» Plot (so far)
Iris' and Vidia's profile (Approved) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 1:21 pm by

» Jacob's room
Iris' and Vidia's profile (Approved) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 11:53 pm by

» The small marketplace
Iris' and Vidia's profile (Approved) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 11:42 pm by

» Dark Mountains (Vampires Territory)
Iris' and Vidia's profile (Approved) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 1:37 pm by

Top posters
Rozen
Iris' and Vidia's profile (Approved) I_vote_lcapIris' and Vidia's profile (Approved) I_voting_barIris' and Vidia's profile (Approved) I_vote_rcap 
Juria
Iris' and Vidia's profile (Approved) I_vote_lcapIris' and Vidia's profile (Approved) I_voting_barIris' and Vidia's profile (Approved) I_vote_rcap 
Mark Barry
Reza~
Logangray15
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Iris' and Vidia's profile (Approved)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rozen
Admin
Rozen

Iris' and Vidia's profile (Approved) Empty
PostSubject: Iris' and Vidia's profile (Approved)   Iris' and Vidia's profile (Approved) I_icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 4:42 pm

In Character

Name: Iris and Vidia
Race: Both fairies
Note: Loves to be in the open no matter how dangerous it is.

-Appearance-

Skin color: pale
Hair Color: Iris- Blue, Vidia- pink
Hair length: Iris- to his shoulders, Vidia- to her thigh
Eye color: Iris- blue, Vidia- pink
Size: both 6 inches
Build: skinny and weak
Picture:

Iris' and Vidia's profile (Approved) Fairie11

-How I act-

Personality: They are always happy no matter what, unless there in danger but then laugh once there out of their dangerous situation. There isn't anything in the world that could make them sad unless one of them dies.

Usual Mood: Happy

-History-

Iris and Vidia are the best of friends and also brother and sister. When the both of them were very young they were torn apart from their family, the only way for them to survive was to stick together and look out for each other’s back. This bond of friendship grew rapidly and they will make sure that each other is safe.

Iris and Vidia loves the outdoors and be devoted to get into danger unless it is too severe for them to handle. The both of them are troublemakers and love to mess with people by pulling people’s hair and tugging on their clothes. By now both of them have saw the whole world since they always travel everywhere trying to find their family, but it was not a successful job so they gave up and just promised each other they would be together till the end.

Iris could never figure out why their family left them, he could barely remember his own mother and father. He would go on thrashing his brain trying to think why, but then he gave up and turned into a troublemaker like his sister Vidia.

The two siblings are a year apart so when Vidia was still a young fairy Iris would go on for days without eating to make sure his little sister ate and was not hungry. But now since they are both older they would go hunt for small insects to eat or pick berries off a vine for food.

They don’t have a home at all, they travel all the time so they just sleep in a tree wake up then go on with their adventure again. It is rare when they go to the same place twice, they hate backtracking they rather go out and explore something new then stay around being lazy or seeing something they have already saw. To them the world is a huge playground and nothing could really harm them.

-Powers-

(Magicians)

Magic Specialty: Iris- Water, Vidia- fire
Favorite Spell:
Weakness: being too small
Skills: could fly really fast!
Items: bows and arrows for protection (though it doesn't really hurt when a super tall person gets hit)
Back to top Go down
http://mysticalrpg.turtle-forum.com

Iris' and Vidia's profile (Approved)
Page 1 of 1