Mystics Welcome
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come to a world of magic were you can create a character and have fun in forums.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Turtle Mission
Cruscia's and Shadow's profile (Approved) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 04, 2013 10:54 pm by

» Mark Barry (Approved)
Cruscia's and Shadow's profile (Approved) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 3:16 pm by

» Just a Walk in the Woods
Cruscia's and Shadow's profile (Approved) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 1:56 pm by

» How to play
Cruscia's and Shadow's profile (Approved) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 1:42 pm by

» Any plot idea's you would like to add :)
Cruscia's and Shadow's profile (Approved) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 1:26 pm by

» Plot (so far)
Cruscia's and Shadow's profile (Approved) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 1:21 pm by

» Jacob's room
Cruscia's and Shadow's profile (Approved) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 11:53 pm by

» The small marketplace
Cruscia's and Shadow's profile (Approved) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 11:42 pm by

» Dark Mountains (Vampires Territory)
Cruscia's and Shadow's profile (Approved) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 1:37 pm by

Top posters
Rozen
Cruscia's and Shadow's profile (Approved) I_vote_lcapCruscia's and Shadow's profile (Approved) I_voting_barCruscia's and Shadow's profile (Approved) I_vote_rcap 
Juria
Cruscia's and Shadow's profile (Approved) I_vote_lcapCruscia's and Shadow's profile (Approved) I_voting_barCruscia's and Shadow's profile (Approved) I_vote_rcap 
Mark Barry
Reza~
Logangray15
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Cruscia's and Shadow's profile (Approved)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rozen
Admin
Rozen

Cruscia's and Shadow's profile (Approved) Empty
PostSubject: Cruscia's and Shadow's profile (Approved)   Cruscia's and Shadow's profile (Approved) I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 11:10 am

In Character

Name: Cruscia
Race: Demon
Note: Could kick some serious ass!!!!!

-Appearance-

Skin color: Pale
Hair Color: Black
Hair length:long
Eye color: red
Size:5'3
Build:skinny but strong
Picture:
Cruscia's and Shadow's profile (Approved) Redscyth-1

Cruscia's and Shadow's profile (Approved) Demon

-How I act-

Personality: Cruscia is the serious type and is always on the job when she is ordered to do something. She normally does things on her own and doesn't listen to anyone unless it involves gold then she's interested.
Usual Mood: Serious

-History-

Crucsia is very independent and doesn't rely on anyone to help her. She doesn't know much about her past and would like to know more but she doesn't stress about it. Usually people contact her so they can get revenge on the person they hate but she gives out a reasonable price to kill someone for somebody else.

She has an older brother named Shadow and they don't talk much to each other they just do their own thing but if they do cross paths they say hi but not talk for to long. She doesn't have a strong bond with her older brother and she could care less about him but if he was in trouble, which would be very surprising since he is stronger then she is, Crucsia would come and save him. She is known as the grim reaper since she loves killing.

Cruscia normally doesn't kill the innocent unless paid she normally is after the criminals so she isn't ALL that bad. She caries around a scythe just to play along with the grim reaper act and to also scare the living crap out of people. She loves to scare people Halloween is like everyday to her except that there aren't any candy around. She isn't to fawned over sweets and she loves tea.

-Powers-

(Magicians)

Magic Specialty:
Favorite Spell:
Weakness:
Skills:
Items: Scythe and a crow to send letters to people.

Shadow

In Character[/center]

Name: Shadow
Race: Demon
Note:

-Appearance-

Skin color: pale
Hair Color: black
Hair length: long
Eye color: red
Size: tall
Build: strong
Picture:

Cruscia's and Shadow's profile (Approved) Crow-1

DON'T GET HIM ANGRY!!!!!
Cruscia's and Shadow's profile (Approved) 1200678719_AHHotDemon

-How I act-

Personality: Shadow is serious but can be happy unlike his little sister
Usual Mood: it depends

-History-

Shadow knows more about his past then Cruscia does and he doesn't really care about his past. Just like his little sister he's into killing it's his favorite sport, he kills anyone e wants the innocent and criminals. Mostly people who get on his nerves or people who he just doesn't like.

Shadow is an easy going person who doesn't rely on anyone and is also into the gold. His sister and himself have a small hideout where they hide all their gold and use it up on something important. Though he just kills people for the fun of it he doesn't ask for much gold.

If anyone needed a good assassin he and his little sister are the ones who are highly recommended.

He tries talking to his sister but she rather be left alone and not talk to him at all and he gets all soft hearted for her but she could care less about him. So he just tries to ignore her and act as if he doesn't care either.

-Powers-

(Magicians)

Magic: dark, shadow balls
Favorite Spell:
Weakness: Crucsia being hurt
Skills:
Items: a knife/sword and a HUGE crow to give letters and to ride on
Back to top Go down
http://mysticalrpg.turtle-forum.com

Cruscia's and Shadow's profile (Approved)
Page 1 of 1