Mystics Welcome
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come to a world of magic were you can create a character and have fun in forums.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Turtle Mission
Juria Gandera Profile (Approved) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 04, 2013 10:54 pm by

» Mark Barry (Approved)
Juria Gandera Profile (Approved) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 3:16 pm by

» Just a Walk in the Woods
Juria Gandera Profile (Approved) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 1:56 pm by

» How to play
Juria Gandera Profile (Approved) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 1:42 pm by

» Any plot idea's you would like to add :)
Juria Gandera Profile (Approved) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 1:26 pm by

» Plot (so far)
Juria Gandera Profile (Approved) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 1:21 pm by

» Jacob's room
Juria Gandera Profile (Approved) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 11:53 pm by

» The small marketplace
Juria Gandera Profile (Approved) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 11:42 pm by

» Dark Mountains (Vampires Territory)
Juria Gandera Profile (Approved) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 1:37 pm by

Top posters
Rozen
Juria Gandera Profile (Approved) I_vote_lcapJuria Gandera Profile (Approved) I_voting_barJuria Gandera Profile (Approved) I_vote_rcap 
Juria
Juria Gandera Profile (Approved) I_vote_lcapJuria Gandera Profile (Approved) I_voting_barJuria Gandera Profile (Approved) I_vote_rcap 
Mark Barry
Reza~
Logangray15
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Juria Gandera Profile (Approved)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Juria

Juria

Juria Gandera Profile (Approved) Empty
PostSubject: Juria Gandera Profile (Approved)   Juria Gandera Profile (Approved) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 12:33 am

Out of Character (tell us just just a bit about you outside RP)

Name: Juria
Note: I tend to have horrible writing

In Character

Name: Juria Gandera
Age: 19, though she is actually quite older but always stuck at 19.
Race: -half- Vampire
Note: Be careful of her as a Vampire

-Appearance-

Skin color: fair
Hair Color: auburn
Hair length: long, down to her back
Eye color: royal blue, but while Vampire, bright pure blood red
Size: 5’8
Build: normal, not super skinny but still skinny

Picture: my Avatar,

Juria Gandera Profile (Approved) Juriam11

Juria with her two fathers ^_^
Juria Gandera Profile (Approved) Sedrik13

she ate a bird and is sorry for it.

Juria Gandera Profile (Approved) Jurias10

-Love-

Crushes: none for now
Mates/Spouse: was asked quite a few times but said NO!!!

-How I act- (I sure hope you mean my character! i did it for my character)

Personality: Calm but can be quite hyper. Extremely mysterious and unpredictable.

Usual Mood: kind and considerate, this is ironic for a Vampire.

-History-

Your Story Please?
Juria was a popular girl among her village. She was secretly supposed to have been a princess, but the King and Queen were told that if they had a baby girl, something very bad would happen to her (in actuality, turning into a vampire... which happened anyway (half though)). Therefore, her real parents gave her to a noble family, who were close to them.

Juria was raised with all the proper etiquette and raised to be kind. She got practically everything she wanted yet did not turn out to be spoiled. Many men and boys chased after her, for she is very beautiful, but she would just tease them and turn them down. She is like a wild rose, beautiful but dangerous.

No matter how many times she turned men down, they would continue to come; she didn’t like it quite so much and was normally annoyed by it. However, a disastrous moment occurred when she was 19 and a nobleman from the town over came to ask for her hand in marriage. She was by the cliffs, enjoying nature, and he surprised her. Believing she was being attacked, she accidentally threw him off of the cliff, to his death.

Thinking that she was going to be sent to death for murder, she quickly packed a few of her belongings and that night, after smiling and saying goodbye to her sleeping parents, she started on her journey. Her friend, Lilith, however caught her before she left and was angry that she had not thought of taking her along. Juria argued with her, but Lilith finally convinced her to allow her to go along, and the two set off, to be fugitives.

They went of into the forest but did not realize it was the Vampire forest. It was March 18th when they both were attacked by a vampire and bitten. The Vampire first attacked Lilith, and turned her completely into a Vampire. Lilith had continued to tell Juria to run, but because they had been best friends since childhood, Juria wanted to remain with her friend. The vampire then finished with Lilith (Lilith was then unconscious) and turned his attention to Juria. However, he did not get the chance to turn her completely into a vampire because a werewolf (Rozen’s father, but they have no clue) attacked the vampire and the vampire was distracted, leaving Juria to turn into a vampire but not enough to go all the way. She has venom coursing through her veins, which makes her a Vampire at night, but in the daytime she is as human as could be… sort of. (she still has magic XD)

The Vampire knocked the Werewolf unconscious but was wounded also. Before it could once again attack Juria, four other vampires entered the scene, two couples (two guys, two girls). The Werewolf then got up and growled at the new Vampires, then attacked, thinking that they were there to fight. The Vampires all ganged up and eventually killed the Werewolf, though the Werewolf was quite powerful. It turned out that the vampire that attacked Juria was actually wanted even by its own kind, and they had tracked him down just to kill him off.

Juria tried to crawl away, but she was in a tremendous amount of pain from the venom taking effect and making her into a vampire. Her movements were not gone uncaught, and the four Vampires surrounded Juria. The Vampires all took interest in Juria, and decided to raise her and care for her and train her to be powerful.

When they realized that she had only been turned half way, they were actually practically jumping with happiness. The four knew that Juria would have the power of Vampires, but also the power of Humans. (Sure Humans seem to be powerless and weak, however no matter how weak they do seem, if they were ACTUALLY weak, they would have been wiped out a LONG time ago proving that they are survivors and somewhat powerful!).

Juria was going to be their secret weapon, to get into the Human kingdoms and be a spy. She could get into any kingdom under the disguise of being human. However, when the rest of the Vampire kingdom heard about what they four were doing, they were outraged. They accepted Lilith at once, because she was fully turned and tremendously loyal to the Vampires (She had not seen the werewolf killed like Juria had).

The four vampires however continued to train Juria, with magic, weaponry, cooking skills (though they were horrible at it!), and other skills that a human/vampire would need to know.

Because the town hated her, literally hated and did not accept her, she trained harder than any of the other full vampires to prove to them she was someone to be respected, and though she does not believe it, she became the strongest. Juria should be the leader of the Vampires, but she is only used as a secret weapon and spy.

Lilith and Juria continued to be friends no matter what, even if the rest of the Kingdom had still to accept her.

It was one horrible full moon night, when one of the four elders that had found Lilith and Juria, had come across a pack of werewolves, alone, and was killed. Juria had come to love her (four) adoptive Vampire parents and was outraged by this fact. The other three then decided to send Juria into the Werewolf Kingdom, since they accepted Humans there (as long as it wasn’t a full moon! XD).

Juria then set out and came across a girl, named Rozen. Rozen was 17 and actually a werewolf. Juria did not know the fact that she was a werewolf, and Rozen did not know she was actually a vampire (half but same diff XD). They are now best friends, though Juria is still a spy, and is outraged at the werewolves for killing one of her adoptive parents, she is best friends with Rozen… but what will happen when the two find out just who the other is?...

(To be continued as her story continues!)

-Powers- (For magicians)

((Magic Users))
Magic Specialty: Elemental (all of the elements), and Light and Dark magic
Favorite Spell: Lighting
Weakness: cant choose sides, is not that strong as human (can use magic but can be overpowered by men or creatures stronger)
Skills: weaponds (mostly sword), magic, cooking, fighting (as a vampire)
Items: Swords

her favorite sword
Juria Gandera Profile (Approved) Jurias11

Bracelet her human parents gave her
Juria Gandera Profile (Approved) Silver-diamond-cuff-bracelet

Neacklace her vampire parents gave her

Juria Gandera Profile (Approved) Ruby%20necklacess

-Other information- (Still in character)

As a human, Juria would never have hurt anyone, but when she turned half Vampire, she now knows she must kill to survive and will do so. She however, continues to be kind to those who she doesn’t HAVE to kill.

If there is a Vampire out by the day, they will want to attack Juria. When Juria is human, Vampires still want her blood and will attack her to drink some. This will not turn her comptely into a vampire however because the only way she could become a full vampire is that the vampire that "started" to turn her would have to complete his job... and since he is dead and does not exist anymore... shes stuck!

--I will also put into the description of the Vampire Kingdom--

The Vampire Kingdom (where they all live) has a magic seal around it, allowing the Vampires to be in direct sunlight. If they leave that seal however... bye bye Vampy!!

Last edited by Juria on Thu Nov 10, 2011 7:13 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Rozen
Admin
Rozen

Juria Gandera Profile (Approved) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Juria Gandera Profile (Approved)   Juria Gandera Profile (Approved) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 6:35 pm

Accepted very good Juria I loved your profile, very descriptive and well written you may now RP with this character.
Back to top Go down
http://mysticalrpg.turtle-forum.com

Juria Gandera Profile (Approved)
Page 1 of 1