Mystics Welcome
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come to a world of magic were you can create a character and have fun in forums.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Turtle Mission
Juria's Mother and Father (True) (Approved) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 04, 2013 10:54 pm by

» Mark Barry (Approved)
Juria's Mother and Father (True) (Approved) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 3:16 pm by

» Just a Walk in the Woods
Juria's Mother and Father (True) (Approved) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 1:56 pm by

» How to play
Juria's Mother and Father (True) (Approved) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 1:42 pm by

» Any plot idea's you would like to add :)
Juria's Mother and Father (True) (Approved) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 1:26 pm by

» Plot (so far)
Juria's Mother and Father (True) (Approved) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 1:21 pm by

» Jacob's room
Juria's Mother and Father (True) (Approved) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 11:53 pm by

» The small marketplace
Juria's Mother and Father (True) (Approved) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 11:42 pm by

» Dark Mountains (Vampires Territory)
Juria's Mother and Father (True) (Approved) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 1:37 pm by

Top posters
Rozen
Juria's Mother and Father (True) (Approved) I_vote_lcapJuria's Mother and Father (True) (Approved) I_voting_barJuria's Mother and Father (True) (Approved) I_vote_rcap 
Juria
Juria's Mother and Father (True) (Approved) I_vote_lcapJuria's Mother and Father (True) (Approved) I_voting_barJuria's Mother and Father (True) (Approved) I_vote_rcap 
Mark Barry
Reza~
Logangray15
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Juria's Mother and Father (True) (Approved)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Juria

Juria

Juria's Mother and Father (True) (Approved) Empty
PostSubject: Juria's Mother and Father (True) (Approved)   Juria's Mother and Father (True) (Approved) I_icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 8:55 pm

Queen Martha

Juria's Mother and Father (True) (Approved) Jurias12

The Queen of the Human Kingdom is Juria's real mother, she is very loving and misses her daughter every second of every day. Juria got to know both of her parents very well, even if she didn't know she was the princess.

Because a mystic told the Queen and King that if they had a daughter, something terrible would befall her, they gave her to their closest friends, the Gandera's. Therefore, Juria believes her last name is Gandera.

Juria's mother was heartbroken to give her away, but she signed the legal documents that claimed that the Gandera's were Juria's real parents. Queen Martha however made it so that Juria would always play in the Castle and that both her and her husband spoiled her and loved her just as if she actually knew they were her parents.

As Juria grew up, her real parents grew scared that something was going to happen to her. They watched her closely and saw what a beautiful and talented lady she was growing up to be. She would make a perfect ruler of the Human Kingdom.

However, when she was 19, and she just up and disappeared, her mother was brokenhearted and her father's heart was also crushed. Needless to say her first human adoptive parents were also sad, but her real parents were distraught.

They sent out search parties into the forest to look for her, and every single day her mother would pray and hope they would find her. Her mother made a promise to herself, if they ever did see their beloved daughter again, they would tell her the truth and that she was their real daughter.

However, all the search parties returned every day with not even a trace of the unknown princess. Eventually, the King called the parties off and declared that Juria was either dead, or somewhere living with someone else.

Juria's mother still searches for her whenever they go to another Kingdom to meet with the leaders, and when she finds her beloved daughter again, she will hold her in her arms, say how sorry she is for never telling her that she is their daughter, and she will never want to lose her again.

King Vergil

Juria's Mother and Father (True) (Approved) Jurias13

Juria's father is a strong man, who's only weakness is his daughter (Juria) and his wife (Queen Martha). When King Vergil found out about the 'curse' on his daughter, he wanted no more in the world than not to give her up. He wanted to let her know that she was his daughter, that she had his traits and would grow up being the princess. He however loved her more than anything and decided for her own good, to give her to his friends, the Ganderas.

Vergil also saw how much it hurt his wife to let Juria go, but they eventually did. He was even more heartbroken when she would come to play at the castle and they would play and spoil her, yet she still did not know they were her parents and at the end of the day, she ran to Robert and Alice Gandera and hugged them with all the happiness in the world and called them daddy and mommy.

King Vergil saw how beautiful and elegant his daughter was growing up (after all she was a princess... GENES!) And he wanted to tell her that she was actually the princess. He made a deal with his wife that when she was 21, if they thought she was ready, they would tell her she was their daughter and would eventually take over the Kingdom.

They however planned too quickly because at 19, when she mysteriously vanished, he was in such a state of shock that he almost went into a catatonic state. He however did not and immediately ordered quite a few search parties in order to find her and get her home.

He told himself that when he saw her again, he wouldn't care what would happen, he was going to tell her that she was their daughter. When they never found her however, he actually thought her to be dead. He however didn't want to worry Queen Martha and said that she was probably in another village, living happily.

From the moment he decided whenever he and his wife went to another village to speak with their leaders that he would look for Juria and he hoped that someday he would see his daughter again.
Back to top Go down
Rozen
Admin
Rozen

Juria's Mother and Father (True) (Approved) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Juria's Mother and Father (True) (Approved)   Juria's Mother and Father (True) (Approved) I_icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 9:01 pm

I accept.
Back to top Go down
http://mysticalrpg.turtle-forum.com

Juria's Mother and Father (True) (Approved)
Page 1 of 1