Mystics Welcome
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come to a world of magic were you can create a character and have fun in forums.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Turtle Mission
Tigerlilly (Approved) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 04, 2013 10:54 pm by

» Mark Barry (Approved)
Tigerlilly (Approved) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 3:16 pm by

» Just a Walk in the Woods
Tigerlilly (Approved) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 1:56 pm by

» How to play
Tigerlilly (Approved) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 1:42 pm by

» Any plot idea's you would like to add :)
Tigerlilly (Approved) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 1:26 pm by

» Plot (so far)
Tigerlilly (Approved) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 1:21 pm by

» Jacob's room
Tigerlilly (Approved) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 11:53 pm by

» The small marketplace
Tigerlilly (Approved) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 11:42 pm by

» Dark Mountains (Vampires Territory)
Tigerlilly (Approved) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 1:37 pm by

Top posters
Rozen
Tigerlilly (Approved) I_vote_lcapTigerlilly (Approved) I_voting_barTigerlilly (Approved) I_vote_rcap 
Juria
Tigerlilly (Approved) I_vote_lcapTigerlilly (Approved) I_voting_barTigerlilly (Approved) I_vote_rcap 
Mark Barry
Reza~
Logangray15
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Tigerlilly (Approved)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rozen
Admin
Rozen

Tigerlilly (Approved) Empty
PostSubject: Tigerlilly (Approved)   Tigerlilly (Approved) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 9:12 pm

In Character

Name: Tigerlilly (Doesn't remember last name)
Race: Vampire
Note:

-Appearance-

Skin color: Pale
Hair Color: black with a hint of purple
Hair length: short
Eye color: light purple
Size: petite
Build: flexible
Picture:
Tigerlilly (Approved) Gorgeo10

-How I act-

Personality: Always happy and kind, but when hes on the job hes down right serious
Usual Mood: depends

-History-

Tigerlilly was born to a loving human mother who always took care of him and to a high degree was overprotective of him. The first 13 years of his life were perfect,he and his mother spent all the time together and though he wasn't allowed to go outside on the full moon or do anything even remotely dangerous (like climb a tree), he loved his life and he loved his mother. Tigerlilly’s mom was protective and worried, as any mother should be, but to her, the slightest cut on him would be portrayed as the end of the world and she would act as if it was a life or death situation until he was 100% better. It was a bit bothersome to Tigerlilly, but nevertheless he loved his mother with all his heart.

Things changed when he was a bit over 13 years old, though he looked quite younger. One day, Tigerlilly’s mother went into town to get food and left him to work around the house, but she didn’t come back all day. Tigerlilly was quite worried, especially when it got dark and it was the night of the full moon. Tigerlilly stayed awake for what seemed like forever and stared off into the night, but finally he saw a lantern coming on the path to his house. In the light, he saw his mother, smiling beautifully and very happily. He ran to her and embraced her tightly, as if he didn’t ever want to let her go again. She however ended this happy reunion with an introduction to a man that was with her.

At first, Tigerlilly didn’t know what to think of. His real father had died from a rampage with demons before he was born, he never had a full grown man around.His mother however explained she was walking back after sunset and she tripped over a root from a tree and dropped all her items. While picking them up, she was attacked by a rabid dog and the dog was about to bite her but then the man had saved her and beaten off the dog (which had been a werewolf).

Tigerlilly was at once thankful to the man, and thought things were great and how lucky he was. It was even Tigerlilly who asked if the man could stay for dinner. His mother didn’t hesitate to insist on the man staying and led him into their house. The man told them he had a “sun condition” and so he was to stay the day. The day passed, happily, and when the man was about to go, he did the most surprising thing and right then and there, asked for her hand in marriage. He told them that he had not known them for too long but he felt it was “love at first sight” and he had to marry her. She was so taken aback that she accepted and Tigerlilly thought it was going to be perfect, his mother would be happy, and he would be happy.

Not one week from the “joyous day” problems arose. The night after the wedding, the new step father told them he was indeed a vampire. Tigerlilly was a bit frightened but it wasn’t until the new step father began being abusive. The first time happened when Tigerlilly made a mistake, and from that time on anytime he made even the slightest little mistake, his new “father”would punish him painfully, and always tell his mom, “He needs to learn properly!” Tigerlilly's mom tried her best to protect him from the abusive dad,but she wasn't strong enough, and she knew she couldn’t divorce him.

Tigerlilly lived like that until he was 20, even if he looked 17. He could have gone to live somewhere else, but he couldn’t stand the idea that his father might severely hurt his mother. Tigerlilly should have left, for one night, his abusive step-father was in a particularly bad mood and did the unspeakable.First he dragged Tigerlilly outside and away from his mother (who was ina nother room as he was dragged away) and turned Tigerlilly into a vampire.

Tigerlilly’s kind mom was mortified and realized with Tigerlilly as a vampire, her husband could abuse him to no end and he wouldn’t die. With that in mind, she knew she had to let go of her son to protect him, it was the only way. This was devastating to the both of them, but it was what had to be done to save her son. So that night she packed a small bag for him and some food and told Tigerlilly to go to the vampire village where he would be safe, and be with other vampires.

Between not wanting to leave and fearing that his father would abuse his mother, Tigerlilly cried and hugged his mother, who insisted on him leaving but eventually, he said goodbye and looked one last time upon his mother and ventured off.

He, of course, knew he had to get a job of some sort in the Kingdom and what better as a super spy for the elders at the vampire kingdom? Tigerlilly keeps an eye out for the Elders in the Kingdom and tells them what they should know about what is happening but he doesn't like his life style there. Because he is so petite and looks like a girl, and also looks 17, vampires call him gay or a girl. His name also doesn’t help, but his mother loved his name and he tries to be proud of it. Most of him admits that it is a better life than with his abusive father, and he enjoys not getting beaten up each day, but in his heart he yearns for his mother and he hopes someday he will see her again.

-Other information-

Favorite Color: purple
Voice: soft
Theme song: Bring Me To Life by Evanescence
Back to top Go down
http://mysticalrpg.turtle-forum.com

Tigerlilly (Approved)
Page 1 of 1