Mystics Welcome
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come to a world of magic were you can create a character and have fun in forums.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Turtle Mission
The Lucifer Family (Approved) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 04, 2013 10:54 pm by

» Mark Barry (Approved)
The Lucifer Family (Approved) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 3:16 pm by

» Just a Walk in the Woods
The Lucifer Family (Approved) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 1:56 pm by

» How to play
The Lucifer Family (Approved) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 1:42 pm by

» Any plot idea's you would like to add :)
The Lucifer Family (Approved) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 1:26 pm by

» Plot (so far)
The Lucifer Family (Approved) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 1:21 pm by

» Jacob's room
The Lucifer Family (Approved) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 11:53 pm by

» The small marketplace
The Lucifer Family (Approved) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 11:42 pm by

» Dark Mountains (Vampires Territory)
The Lucifer Family (Approved) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 1:37 pm by

Top posters
Rozen
The Lucifer Family (Approved) I_vote_lcapThe Lucifer Family (Approved) I_voting_barThe Lucifer Family (Approved) I_vote_rcap 
Juria
The Lucifer Family (Approved) I_vote_lcapThe Lucifer Family (Approved) I_voting_barThe Lucifer Family (Approved) I_vote_rcap 
Mark Barry
Reza~
Logangray15
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

The Lucifer Family (Approved)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Juria

Juria

The Lucifer Family (Approved) Empty
PostSubject: The Lucifer Family (Approved)   The Lucifer Family (Approved) I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 1:54 pm

-In Character-

Name: Loki
Race: Demon
Note: He is the oldest of his siblings

-Appearance-

Skin color: see picture
Hair Color: black
Hair length: see picture
Eye color: an orange-yellow color… but red when he’s angry!
Size: 5’8
Build: see picture
Picture:
The Lucifer Family (Approved) Loki11
Human form
The Lucifer Family (Approved) Loki_h11

-How I act-

Personality: calm, but then teasing and… evil
Usual Mood: varies, mostly its just …evil

-History-

Loki is the eldest of his two sisters, and the only son. His father was very happy that he had a first born son. His father (Xaion) made Loki grow up to be fierce and enjoy tormenting and hurting people. He wasn’t a very supportive father.

Once, Loki got caught in a trap when he was hunting with his father. He asked his father to help him but his father just laughed and continue to walk on. He learnt then that he was on his own and had to take care of himself. When his sister Lora was born, he despised her. But when she turned 5 he saw her a different way, for she was almost as evil as him. (she was a brat at 5) he began to take care of her and unlike their parents, who would rarely be with them, he made sure that they would stay together and look after one another.
Loki only trusts Lora and will do everything in his power to make sure she is safe. They normally are together, unless Loki wants to blend in with the humans and he is in his disguised human form. Loki and Lora are known for being a pair that you DON’T want to run into.

When Loki’s and Lora’s younger sister, Luna, was born, they knew she was different. She would cry when they looked angry at her (Lora used to glare back at whoever looked at her evilly). She grew up being kind and liking flowers and pretty things, she likes furry little creatures and sometimes when Loki and Lora are going out to have fun, their mother (Crustilla) will say, “TAKE YOUR SISTER!” and they always go, “BUT MOOOOMM!!” and so if they run into anyone and they normally pretend that they don’t know who Luna is. Luna is too young to understand her siblings so she doesn’t mind.

To mess with people, Loki always first uses a soft but creepy voice, calling to the person from every direction. He always makes the person scared before showing up. Loki is also super fast so he lets the person see his silhouette and then disappears and appears as a shadow in a different spot and continues to mess with the person’s mind.

Loki’s “trademark” is a L that is cut into the person’s forehead. It is however a sharp L, unlike his sister who has a cursive L and the writing is quite pretty (ironic for a demon!)

-Powers-

Magic Specialty: Dark Magic, shadow powers, disguising himself as a human, super speed, he wants to learn fire and can create a spark from time to time.
Favorite Spell: Making the shadows form around him and twist and then mixes red in with it so he looks VERY creepy.

Weakness: Lora. If someone catches Lora and threatens to hurt her, he will do anything to make sure she isn’t hurt. His other weakness is someone not being scared… cuz then he doesn’t have any fun and just ends up killing the person!

Skills: Speed, scaring people, messing with people’s minds.

Items: an evil spear that is like a glove his hand is put into. He also has an eye patch, but it is only for looks and can see perfectly… in fact he can see THROUGH the eye patch!

In Character

Name: Lora
Race: demon
Note: Second oldest sibling

-Appearance-

Hair Color: dark purple… see picture (her wings are somewhat the same color)
Hair length: long
Eye color: orange-yellow… but more orange than yellow
Size: 5’4
Build: see picture
Picture:
The Lucifer Family (Approved) Lora_l12

-How I act-

Personality: ready to mess with someone
Usual Mood: she is not as calm as her brother most of the time and when she hears a song she likes she will dance to it as any teenager would. Her brother usually does -_- to her when she is somewhat hyper. She normally has a smirk and looks as if she has an attitude.

-History-

Lora was born on Friday the 13th (which explains a little!) to the humans that Loki and she decide to mess with; she is bad luck to them. Lora loves her brother in an un-demon like way and is always ready to fight by his side if something happens. She is TERRIFIED of her grandfather… and a little of her father, but I mean pure TERRIFIED of her grandfather. She will hide behind Loki if her grandfather decides to wake up, or if they have to ask him something.
She knows she can rely on Loki and trusts him without a doubt. He is the only person that she is close to, her mother mostly ignores her and does whatever she wants. She doesn’t really like her younger sister, she thinks that Luna is too… sweet and too much a whimp.

She remembers when she was 5 and Loki was 8, Loki was glaring at her and she glared back at him and an amazing smile formed on her brother’s lips. It was that moment that Loki knew he had the best sister in the world (to him) and began to take care of her and teach her things.

Lora enjoys running through the forests with her brother and watching him mess with people. She thinks he is perfection when it comes to messing with people and strives to be like him.

Lora more likes to mess with people by hiding in the shadows and taping someone on the shoulder, then tapping them on the other shoulder and making them turn around and around. To guys, she enjoys teasing them and luring them out into the forest by her beauty.

Lora’s trade mark is a cursive L on the forehead of her victims, it is a very pretty L, unlike her brothers who really looks like it is a demon who is evil and cuts jagged L’s into someone’s forehead.

Lora always is happy when her brother smiles at her in a happy way with his handsome smile and said, “Ready to go out?” and she grins and races past him and then he chuckles and puts his eye patch on then races after her.

-Powers-

Magic Specialty: Hiding in shadows

Favorite Spell: Hiding in shadows… she doesn’t have much other magic like her brother does, but tries to practice with him all the time. When they are not messing with people, they are in their room (they share a room) and Loki is training her.

Weakness: Her grandfather (she is terrified). She also has the weakness of little kids, she thinks they are adorable and doesn’t like hurting them. If a little kid cries she will try to make it stop.

Skills: using her wings to create gusts of wind to frighten a person (she makes the crows in the trees get out and they start cawing and then people are all like O_O and that’s when Loki starts his mind messing).

In Character

Name: Luna
Race: demon
Note: youngest sibling

-Appearance-

Hair Color: black with a purple shine
Hair length: long… ish
Eye color: peach
Size: small
Build: small
Picture:
The Lucifer Family (Approved) Luna_l12

-How I act-

Personality: happy and sweet
Usual Mood: in a good mood, unless her siblings frighten her, then she is scared. She loves her siblings and parents, even if she and they are… different.

-History-

Luna isn’t like her siblings, she likes flowers and soft cute animals and doesn’t see what the point in killing is. She doesn’t think it is fun in any way. She only wears dark colors because those are the only clothes that she has. She would probably like wearing white, but of course she can’t. Her eyes are not like her siblings. They are a peach or rosy color, an almost pink but not exactly. Her siblings have a scary orange-yellowish color.

Her mother does love her, only because she is adorable. Her mother however wishes she would be like her siblings. Her mother speaks with her more than the other two. Her father mostly ignores her. Luna is someone that if she could disguise herself as a human, like her brother does, she would love to be with the humans and just play with other children. She however does not yet have that power. She in fact does not have any powers yet.

When her mother tells her siblings to take her out with them, she only likes to go to see nature and to see the creatures. She normally tries to stay out of her siblings’ way. She is a sweet girl, but everyone always thinks that she is evil since 1- she is a Lucifer 2- her siblings are very evil and that’s enough.
If someone is in need of help in the forest (and her siblings are not around) she will help them. She however gives into her sibling’s pressure and tries to not act as nice as she is while around them.

She is beginning to realize that even though her family is scary at times, they will not hurt her so she is realizing that she shouldn’t be scared of anything. More and more she is not being scared of anything, soon it will take a lot to scare her.

Father: Xaion Lucifer
The Lucifer Family (Approved) Demonl11
Their father is very handsome, and does have a human form, which is very, very handsome. He is the son of a Very evil demon, one that caused destruction all throughout the world back in his day. He has two dark wings (ignore the picture with the one white wing… pretend they are both black) and he has regal looking armour. Their father doesn’t care about anyone except his wife, Crustilla… and well also his son Loki. He respects his father-in-law and knows that if he ever hurts Crustilla (in any way), he will be killed by her father.

He pretends to not care for Loki, but it is only to raise him tough like him. If Loki every really got in DEEP trouble and needed help, he would use all his power to help his first born son out. He doesn’t really care for his daughters except when he must tell them something. He in fact sometimes forgets he has Luna as a daughter. When he does remember, he always tells his wife that, “You have to do something about that daughter.”

Mother: Crustilla (maiden name is Matchitehew) Lucifer
The Lucifer Family (Approved) Mother11
Their mother isn’t the loving type. She does pay more attention to Luna, but only because Luna is the baby and adorable. Crustilla is in love with her husband, even though it sometimes seems they aren’t very affectionate. When she is VERY angry, horns grow out of her forehead, but most of the time they are not there (In the picture she is VERY angry).

Their mother doesn’t enjoy killing only because she hates cleaning the blood off of herself. She however doesn’t mind it and hopes that sometime Luna will see that also. She probably didn’t plan on having both the girls, after she had Loki, it seemed as if Xaion was happy and didn’t need any more children, however… Lora and Luna were still born. She does love her father (The children’s grandfather) however sometimes fears for her children since he does have a short temper.

(As you can see from the ages, TECHNICALLY the children are still tiny, tiny, tiny babies compared to their parents and grandmother… and grandfather!!!)

The Grandfather (DUN DUN DUN affraid )
(Real name - Demagaron Matchitehew)

The Lucifer Family (Approved) Grandf10

Loki, Lora, and Luna’s grandfather is the most feared demon in the land… well used to be (he is in retirement now). His name is Demagaron Matchitehew and is said to be close friends with Satan. He doesn’t exactly like his son-in-law and so he stays at the Lucifer mansion (always in his room though) just to make sure if his daughter needs him. He likes Crustilla better than Asuna since she is more like him than Asuna. Asuna is more like their mother. He however likes Asuna’s husband more than Crustilla’s husband!

He knows of his grandchildren, but he is mostly concerned about Loki. He wants Loki to become a legend like he is and will help his grandson if he goes to him and asks him for something. Since he had a daughter, and she was the only child, he doesn’t strike down gender and does like his two granddaughters… however he still thinks that they don’t need to do anything like Loki should.

If Demagaron does get angry, he goes on a very long rampage until someone 1- defeats him 2- shows him that he doesn’t need to do that or 3- he destroys everything and gets bored. It sometimes doesn’t take him much to get angry so everyone who does see him has to watch what they do or what they say.

All demons know about Demagaron and even though they don’t know what happened to him, when someone says something about him they always are in awe, he is the role model of most demons. Loki, Lora, and Luna don’t really get this (probably because its their grandfather).

Though Demagaron has not gone on a rampage for a few hundred or so years, he still is super strong and it would take A LOT to stop him or calm him down. His specialty is fire and sooner or later he hopes that Loki will come to him to learn it.

Grandmother (She’s a bit nicer…WAY nicer than Grandfather!)
Name: Cristiel Mara (maiden name: Adrex) Matchitehew
((naming her was hard -_-… XD))

The Lucifer Family (Approved) Grandm10

Lady Cristiel is very pretty, in fact she is beautiful (where Loki’s mother and Asuna got it from). Lady Cristiel however is not like her daughter, she is somewhat loving of her grandkids. She enjoys being with Lora and Luna and wishes to teach Loki everything she knows, even if Loki doesn’t want to learn.

She actually looks dainty… well compared to her husband but she is quite brutal in a fight. She got married to the Grandfather on a deal that if she married him, he wouldn’t destroy her father’s land). (She was a bit angered that her father just went and married her off). Her father was a king so she is the princess and now queen. After getting to know her husband though, she realized they do have a lot in common and she did eventually learn to like him (somewhat…WAY more than everyone else!)

She is not known for killing or hurting people, in fact she is only known as the Lady married to Demagaron. She however doesn’t care and doesn’t really care about killing people. She is perfectly happy spoiling her grandchildren and not doing anything else.

She is sometimes known as the Ice Queen because of her main power of Ice. Her other favorite power are some energy balls (are shown in picture). She can’t wait to teach this to Loki and see him use it. (Loki of course will change the color to black and red, not pretty like she has it!). It’s funny since her husband is mostly fire attacks and she is mostly ice attacks.

Cristiel is cold to everyone but her immediate family, she deems everyone else beneath her. It took her quite a while to accept her Son-in-law and she still is wary of him and is colder to him than the rest of her family and hates it when he yells at Loki for something. She knows that he has to make Loki strong since he is the heir but she thinks he is too young still and wants her son-in-law to give him a chance or at least train him.

Lady Cristiel would prefer to live up in the mountains in the snow… but of course the rest of the Lucifer family would HATE it, including her husband. So she just lives in the mansion with them but when she can she goes to the snow to just relax. She hopes to take Loki, Lora, and Luna up there to learn ice attacks. (It will probably be the hardest for Loki to ever learn)

Lady Cristiel loves both her daughters equally; however she likes Crustilla’s children more than Asuna’s. Asuna always talked back to her mother, which is sad because if she hadn’t, her mother would probably love her more. Crustilla is more like her father and Asuna is more like her mother.

Last edited by Juria on Thu Jun 10, 2010 5:19 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Rozen
Admin
Rozen

PostSubject: Re: The Lucifer Family (Approved)   The Lucifer Family (Approved) I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 2:45 pm

Lol very nice approved
Back to top Go down
http://mysticalrpg.turtle-forum.com
Juria

Juria

PostSubject: Re: The Lucifer Family (Approved)   The Lucifer Family (Approved) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 4:48 pm

Ok I just thought up the Grandmother's story (and got a picture!) so see if you approve the grandmother =] =] =]
Back to top Go down
Rozen
Admin
Rozen

PostSubject: Re: The Lucifer Family (Approved)   The Lucifer Family (Approved) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 12:31 pm

lol took me a while but yes i approve the grandmother
Back to top Go down
http://mysticalrpg.turtle-forum.com
Juria

Juria

PostSubject: Re: The Lucifer Family (Approved)   The Lucifer Family (Approved) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 12:41 pm

Yay thanks for approving her =]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Lucifer Family (Approved)   The Lucifer Family (Approved) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Lucifer Family (Approved)
Page 1 of 1