Mystics Welcome
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come to a world of magic were you can create a character and have fun in forums.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Turtle Mission
Ace's Character (approved) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 04, 2013 10:54 pm by

» Mark Barry (Approved)
Ace's Character (approved) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 3:16 pm by

» Just a Walk in the Woods
Ace's Character (approved) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 1:56 pm by

» How to play
Ace's Character (approved) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 1:42 pm by

» Any plot idea's you would like to add :)
Ace's Character (approved) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 1:26 pm by

» Plot (so far)
Ace's Character (approved) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 1:21 pm by

» Jacob's room
Ace's Character (approved) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 11:53 pm by

» The small marketplace
Ace's Character (approved) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 11:42 pm by

» Dark Mountains (Vampires Territory)
Ace's Character (approved) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 1:37 pm by

Top posters
Rozen
Ace's Character (approved) I_vote_lcapAce's Character (approved) I_voting_barAce's Character (approved) I_vote_rcap 
Juria
Ace's Character (approved) I_vote_lcapAce's Character (approved) I_voting_barAce's Character (approved) I_vote_rcap 
Mark Barry
Reza~
Logangray15
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Ace's Character (approved)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Juria

Juria

Ace's Character (approved) Empty
PostSubject: Ace's Character (approved)   Ace's Character (approved) I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 9:43 pm

Name: Ace Liam Sol Aristor
Race: werewolf

-Appearance-

Skin color: fair
Hair Color: Auburn and when the sun hits it, it shines with red, gold, and different shades of brown
Hair length: long for a guy, but not too long (See picture)
Eye color: gray-blue, but they do not stand out, you have to be like stareing at his eyes and then you will notice and say, "HEY! YOUR EYES ARE REALLY PRETTY!" but otherwise they do not stand out and no one really pays attention to his eyes.
Size: tall
Build: skinny as a human, large as a wolf… ironic I know!
Picture: (sorry they are huge T_T)
Ace's Character (approved) Wolfas10
Perfect Picture!!:
Ace's Character (approved) Acedef10
I know this is not the same person... but it looks VERY close so it works!
Ace's Character (approved) Ace10
Ace's Character (approved) Wolfch11
Ace's Character (approved) Wolfch10

-How I act-

Personality: humorous and enjoys laughing and playing games, he teases girls just for the fun of it, and he is very good looking so it makes it easier for him. He however is good mannered… at least when his mentor is around! (XD)
Usual Mood: cheerful, enjoys making people laugh
-History-

Ace was born in the Werewolf Kingdom to two strong werewolf clans. He doesn’t know what clans or who his parents are because when he was about 3 or 4, he and his family went on a camping trip and he wandered off and came to the river. He enjoyed the water so he jumped in but the current was very powerful and washed him down the stream. He clung to a log and floated at least 10 miles or more away from the Werewolf Kingdom.
His parents looked for him for days and months, but eventually they decided that their son was gone. He was wet and cold and scared, all alone, and a vampire came across him. Any normal vampire would have probably killed him, but this one was different.

The vampire was named Eristor, or his nickname Slash, and he was a refugee. He believed that werewolves and vampires should be friends. He was taught this when a werewolf, protecting his wife, attacked him and gave him a slash mark scar over his right eye and right side of his face. He realized then that werewolves love just like vampires do.

When he saw Ace, Ace was randomly switching from wolf to human, as if he didn’t know how to control it. That night was a full moon after all. Slash took him and trained him for many years, and became his mentor. Ace’s real name is Liam, however Slash gave Ace his name and Ace likes his name and his mentor is his best friend.

Liam became a refugee and rouge with his mentor and travels with Slash all over the place, he runs errands or does some tasks for people for money. He is more like a bounty hunter in that he and his mentor track down people for the reward.
Ace would be known as a traitor to the werewolves, for being trained and friends with a vampire, however he doesn’t care and if another wolf is threatening his mentor, he will fight side by side with his best friend.
Both Ace and Slash believe that something must be done to show each Kingdom that they should be friends, not foes.

-Powers-

(Magicians)

Magic Specialty: one small trick with fire – learned it by default but know can use it. He uses it only to start a camp fire; he is not really a magic user
Weakness: Hates centipedes, cockroaches… ok any of the hideous looking bugs. You can chase him around when them and he will run away. Some bugs however he thinks look awesome!
Skills: fighting. He might look skinny and weak, but he has some serious skills with martial arts!
Items: metal knuckles on his right hand

Last edited by Juria on Sat Jun 26, 2010 2:31 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Rozen
Admin
Rozen

Ace's Character (approved) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ace's Character (approved)   Ace's Character (approved) I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 10:05 pm

Approved.
Back to top Go down
http://mysticalrpg.turtle-forum.com

Ace's Character (approved)
Page 1 of 1