Mystics Welcome
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come to a world of magic were you can create a character and have fun in forums.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Turtle Mission
Naru Salazar (approved)  I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 04, 2013 10:54 pm by

» Mark Barry (Approved)
Naru Salazar (approved)  I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 3:16 pm by

» Just a Walk in the Woods
Naru Salazar (approved)  I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 1:56 pm by

» How to play
Naru Salazar (approved)  I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 1:42 pm by

» Any plot idea's you would like to add :)
Naru Salazar (approved)  I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 1:26 pm by

» Plot (so far)
Naru Salazar (approved)  I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 1:21 pm by

» Jacob's room
Naru Salazar (approved)  I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 11:53 pm by

» The small marketplace
Naru Salazar (approved)  I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 11:42 pm by

» Dark Mountains (Vampires Territory)
Naru Salazar (approved)  I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 1:37 pm by

Top posters
Rozen
Naru Salazar (approved)  I_vote_lcapNaru Salazar (approved)  I_voting_barNaru Salazar (approved)  I_vote_rcap 
Juria
Naru Salazar (approved)  I_vote_lcapNaru Salazar (approved)  I_voting_barNaru Salazar (approved)  I_vote_rcap 
Mark Barry
Reza~
Logangray15
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Naru Salazar (approved)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rozen
Admin
Rozen

Naru Salazar (approved)  Empty
PostSubject: Naru Salazar (approved)    Naru Salazar (approved)  I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 7:40 pm

In Character

Name: Naru Salazar
Race: Desert creature

-Appearance-

Skin color: Very tanned
Hair Color: red
Hair length: long
Eye color: golden
Size: 5'8
Build: buff
Picture:
Naru Salazar (approved)  Cf_aft10

-How I act-

Personality: Naru acts on his own accords. He used to be sweet and gentle, but after what happened (look at history) he turned agressive and not wanting anyone around.
Usual Mood: angry

-History-

Naru was a gentle young boy and loved everything. He was the prince of the desert and he loved his parents. His home was the desert so he saw nothing but sand and stone, he never saw a tree, or a bluebird, only cactus's and vultures. He didn't mind it though of course it was his home and he loved it.

One day when he was 16, almost his 17th birthday, some thieves and robbers invaded the kingdom burning everything down and killing all the people. Naru didn't know what to think of this since he was woken up by yells, screams, and his father's ferocious hands shaking him. Naru was still in a daze from sleep, and the only thing that woke him up was his mother's blood spilled on the royal hall.

He immediately drew out his sword, killing everyone in his way who was a robber and t a thief that was burning down his village. But his foolish act caused his father's death. Naru had specific orders to get out of the kingdom, but he went and fought. His father tried to protect his son, but got himself killed.

Naru was now alone, not knowing of what to do, both his parents gone and dead. He blacked out during the fight, a robber hit him really hard on the head and he woke up not knowing anything. Naru woke up not knowing his parents has died, not knowing who he was or where he came from. He just woke up with a whole bunch of dead bodies laying around everywhere.

Naru is now 19, roaming around the deserts as a free person and doesn't have a home. He doesn't mind though, he loves the desert and he has nothing to worry about since he can rely on his good friend, Hawkeye, who is really a hawk. Kawkeye brings him food from the bazaar lands Naru never met and he gets his water from the river next to the ruins which was his home. And Naru is still trying to find a way to bring back his memory.

-Powers-

(Royals only)

Magic
Specialty: controlling the earth and sand at his will, well only the desert sand and earth not normal earth like stone and rock.
Weakness: his memory loss, weird/different places
Strengths: the desert
Skills: sword fighting its natural to him.
Items: sword

-Other information-

Favorite Color: blue (reminds him of the cooling water of the river)
Voice: rough but gentle
Theme song: Lost by Coldplay
Back to top Go down
http://mysticalrpg.turtle-forum.com

Naru Salazar (approved)
Page 1 of 1