Mystics Welcome
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come to a world of magic were you can create a character and have fun in forums.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Turtle Mission
May Raymon (approved) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 04, 2013 10:54 pm by

» Mark Barry (Approved)
May Raymon (approved) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 3:16 pm by

» Just a Walk in the Woods
May Raymon (approved) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 1:56 pm by

» How to play
May Raymon (approved) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 1:42 pm by

» Any plot idea's you would like to add :)
May Raymon (approved) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 1:26 pm by

» Plot (so far)
May Raymon (approved) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 1:21 pm by

» Jacob's room
May Raymon (approved) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 11:53 pm by

» The small marketplace
May Raymon (approved) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 11:42 pm by

» Dark Mountains (Vampires Territory)
May Raymon (approved) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 1:37 pm by

Top posters
Rozen
May Raymon (approved) I_vote_lcapMay Raymon (approved) I_voting_barMay Raymon (approved) I_vote_rcap 
Juria
May Raymon (approved) I_vote_lcapMay Raymon (approved) I_voting_barMay Raymon (approved) I_vote_rcap 
Mark Barry
Reza~
Logangray15
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

May Raymon (approved)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

May Raymon (approved) Empty
PostSubject: May Raymon (approved)   May Raymon (approved) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 9:37 pm

Out of Character
(tell us just just a bit about you outside RP)

Name: Alexis
Note: I love Harry Potter, anime, and texting!

In Character

Name: May
Race: werewolf,
Note:

-Appearance-

Skin color: Pale
Hair Color: light orange hair
Hair length: past her shoulders
Eye color: blue
Size: 5’3
Build: not very strong
Picture:

May Raymon (approved) It_s_a10

-How I act-

Personality: May is a quiet most of the time but is a joy to have around.
Usual Mood: silent when alone or with strangers, happy with friends

-History-

Born and raised as a gypsy May traveled around the world with her wonderful parents until something horrific happened. When May was a young child her parents died a horrific death by vampires. Not only did her parents die by being bit but the vampires tortured them while in the process of eating them. She was force into watching her own parents dying and luckily she managed to escape the horrifying vampires. She then began her life living in the werewolf kingdom instead of roaming around the forest as a nomad similar to her parents.

Since her parent’s demise, it had given her painful memories and lonesome. But her life changed when she met the princess of the werewolf kingdom and became great friends. May tries to push the thought of her parent’s death away from her mind to feel her memories up with happy ones with the princess.

During the full moon she doesn’t turn into a werewolf but remains as a human. Her mother was a human while her father was a werewolf so she was half and half and she hasn’t inherited her father’s werewolf transformation.

May now happily works in the royal palace as a servant and is glad she has a good home to live in. She is happy she made friends with everyone around the palace and would respect them at all times. Though sometimes her curiosity could get the best of her and she lands up stealing since she was raised up as a gypsy.

She might be sweet and cute, but she could be very mean when she wants to. Even though Rozen is her new friend and she liked Rozen very much, she thinks the payment she gets for working so hard around the caslte is unfair so she would do nearly anything to take anything. Little does she know that the kingdom itself is suffering pretty badly and she will not know that until later on.
-Other information-

Favorite Color: Orange
Voice: soft and mellow
Theme song: Leave Out All the Rest- Linkin Park

Last edited by Alexis on Fri Jul 30, 2010 7:28 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Rozen
Admin
Rozen

May Raymon (approved) Empty
PostSubject: Re: May Raymon (approved)   May Raymon (approved) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 9:42 pm

I accept you may now play as your character.
Back to top Go down
http://mysticalrpg.turtle-forum.com

May Raymon (approved)
Page 1 of 1