Mystics Welcome
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come to a world of magic were you can create a character and have fun in forums.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Turtle Mission
Gage SilverFang (Approved)  I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 04, 2013 10:54 pm by

» Mark Barry (Approved)
Gage SilverFang (Approved)  I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 3:16 pm by

» Just a Walk in the Woods
Gage SilverFang (Approved)  I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 1:56 pm by

» How to play
Gage SilverFang (Approved)  I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 1:42 pm by

» Any plot idea's you would like to add :)
Gage SilverFang (Approved)  I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 1:26 pm by

» Plot (so far)
Gage SilverFang (Approved)  I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 1:21 pm by

» Jacob's room
Gage SilverFang (Approved)  I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 11:53 pm by

» The small marketplace
Gage SilverFang (Approved)  I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 11:42 pm by

» Dark Mountains (Vampires Territory)
Gage SilverFang (Approved)  I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 1:37 pm by

Top posters
Rozen
Gage SilverFang (Approved)  I_vote_lcapGage SilverFang (Approved)  I_voting_barGage SilverFang (Approved)  I_vote_rcap 
Juria
Gage SilverFang (Approved)  I_vote_lcapGage SilverFang (Approved)  I_voting_barGage SilverFang (Approved)  I_vote_rcap 
Mark Barry
Reza~
Logangray15
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Gage SilverFang (Approved)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Logangray15

Logangray15

Gage SilverFang (Approved)  Empty
PostSubject: Gage SilverFang (Approved)    Gage SilverFang (Approved)  I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 10:27 pm

In Character

Name:Gage SilverFang
Race:Werewolf

-Appearance-

Skin color:Lightly Tanned
Hair Color:Jet Black
Hair length:Short
Eye color:Blue change to Silver
Size:6'1
Build:Lean but Muscular
Picture:IDK how to add the pic

-How I act-

Personality:Protective and loyal towards friends Playful but serious when necessary, and lastly Impulsive and headstrong causing him to get into a lot of fight and other mischief.
Usual Mood:Arrogantly Optimistic

-History-

Born on the night of a blue moon he is possibly the strongest werewolf ever. He was born into an alpha wolf clan and so he was looked down on. When he was five his entire clan was killed by vamps and he was left to fend for himself, but a well known alpha saw the potential in him and decided to take him in. He trained him in the the ways of wolf-fu, but the boy was still frowned upon because of his lineage, until one day the werewolves were attacked by a vampire coven accompanied by an elder. The werewolves were completely unprepared and outclassed in every way. The vampires marched into town and stopped after reaching the center, then one of the vamps attempted to grab a child, but soon found his arm detached. The culprit was Gage standing there with one of his hands transformed. No one could believe it partial transformation something thought to be impossible, but that was just the beginning. Gage was like the wind there one second then gone. The vamps became very cautious and formed a defensive stance around the elder. He came at them like a whirlwind spinning with the force of a tornado slashing them to shreds. The elder stepped forward and unsheathed his sword made of silver and when Gage came back around his arm was severed by the silver blade, but to even Gage's surprise it instantly regenerated. The vampires were struck with fear to there very core and tried to retreat but Gage continued his attack until the vamps were nothing more that ash. He smiled arrogantly and remarked that he hadn't even mastered wolf-fu yet. On that day he gained respect from every werewolf in the village and the new of his skill and abilities spread across the land, but it also made him the most notorious werewolf in the vampire empire. He mastered the art of wolf-fu at the age of fifteen. He decided to leave and become an even greater/notorious werewolf by hunting and slaying even more vampire covens.

-Powers-

(Magicians)

Magic Specialty: Cryokinesis
Favorite Spell: Ice Spikes
Weakness:Friends
Strengths:Friends
Skills:Hand to Hand Combat
Expert, Swordsmanship
Items:Ninja Dagger

-Other information-

Favorite Color:Black
Voice:Normal
Theme song:Attack 30 seconds to mars

RP Sample:Is this really necessary.
Back to top Go down
Rozen
Admin
Rozen

Gage SilverFang (Approved)  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gage SilverFang (Approved)    Gage SilverFang (Approved)  I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 9:53 pm

Sorry to reply so late! We haven't been on this site for a while since the other admin has been to busy lately. But I love your profile and you are accepted Smile I'll put you into your category color and you may post where ever you want! Welcome to the site and we will be on for now on. And from your history the RP sample isn't necessary I think you proved yourself quite well.
Back to top Go down
http://mysticalrpg.turtle-forum.com

Gage SilverFang (Approved)
Page 1 of 1