Mystics Welcome
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come to a world of magic were you can create a character and have fun in forums.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Turtle Mission
Andrex Family (mostly just Larz and Emara) (Approved) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 04, 2013 10:54 pm by

» Mark Barry (Approved)
Andrex Family (mostly just Larz and Emara) (Approved) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 3:16 pm by

» Just a Walk in the Woods
Andrex Family (mostly just Larz and Emara) (Approved) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 1:56 pm by

» How to play
Andrex Family (mostly just Larz and Emara) (Approved) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 1:42 pm by

» Any plot idea's you would like to add :)
Andrex Family (mostly just Larz and Emara) (Approved) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 1:26 pm by

» Plot (so far)
Andrex Family (mostly just Larz and Emara) (Approved) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 1:21 pm by

» Jacob's room
Andrex Family (mostly just Larz and Emara) (Approved) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 11:53 pm by

» The small marketplace
Andrex Family (mostly just Larz and Emara) (Approved) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 11:42 pm by

» Dark Mountains (Vampires Territory)
Andrex Family (mostly just Larz and Emara) (Approved) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 1:37 pm by

Top posters
Rozen
Andrex Family (mostly just Larz and Emara) (Approved) I_vote_lcapAndrex Family (mostly just Larz and Emara) (Approved) I_voting_barAndrex Family (mostly just Larz and Emara) (Approved) I_vote_rcap 
Juria
Andrex Family (mostly just Larz and Emara) (Approved) I_vote_lcapAndrex Family (mostly just Larz and Emara) (Approved) I_voting_barAndrex Family (mostly just Larz and Emara) (Approved) I_vote_rcap 
Mark Barry
Reza~
Logangray15
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Andrex Family (mostly just Larz and Emara) (Approved)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Juria

Juria

Andrex Family (mostly just Larz and Emara) (Approved) Empty
PostSubject: Andrex Family (mostly just Larz and Emara) (Approved)   Andrex Family (mostly just Larz and Emara) (Approved) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 6:50 pm

In Character

Name: Larz Andrex
Race: Demon
Note: Cousin to Loki, Lora and Luna

-Appearance-

Skin color: Pale
Hair Color: black
Hair length: short but longer on one side
Eye color: black
Size: tall, taller than Loki anyway. (perhaps like 5’11)
Build: tall, skinny but strong… just see picture (XD)
Picture:

Andrex Family (mostly just Larz and Emara) (Approved) Larz_l10

-How I act-

Personality: always smiling… or more like smirking. He teases like no one else and can get ANYONE angry. He is powerful and knows it and just always acts as if he is better than everyone else.
Usual Mood: happy (well yeah in his own weird way) and always smirking.

-History-

Larz is the older cousin to Loki, Lora, and Luna. He enjoys going over to their house or visiting them because he teases Loki with everything. He knows Loki hates him but enjoys that he can get past Loki’s calm personality and make him angry. Larz likes messing with Loki, however he can, to him that is being friendly and playful.

Loki really doesn’t like Larz at all and tries to tease him also by calling him different things… including “gay” (XD). Loki usually tells him that he is the gayest looking demon in the world but Larz just laughs and then puts his arm around his “baby” cousin and says, “Dear, dear little cousin…” and then says something that makes Loki go -_-*** or O_O. Loki also doesn’t get that Larz doesn’t like his sister as much as Loki likes Lora. Larz is just like “Ok hello sister, take care of yourself, and don’t get hurt ok goodbye.”

Lora doesn't like him because his nickname for her is "Lorazepam" which is a drug. She also thinks that he thinks he is all that and hates that he is stronger than her big brother. She can't wait for the day when Loki gets stronger than Larz and beats him up!

Larz is very powerful but Loki tends to forget it and attacks him then a few minutes later he is on his face and Larz is sitting on top of him. Larz knows that eventually Loki will get very powerful… and when that happens, Larz will have to look out!

Larz has a number of attacks, but his favorite is creating a thin rectangle that looks like a small piece of paper (as shown in picture). He then can manipulate it to look like anything or to just send flying at people and cut them up or chop their heads off. Larz loves it because it looks super weak, but it is stronger than anything. He also has other powers to use in fight, which leave the other person defeated.

Instead of red and black power that Loki has, Larz has black and orange (as seen in picture). He doesn’t have a human form unlike Loki and he still doesn’t know Loki has a human form. If he saw Loki just walking in his human form, he would think that it was just a human.

Larz isn’t known for scaring people in the human places since he is not a “killing machine” to humans. He doesn’t mind killing, but he prefers to stick to killing demons. He thinks that humans are too weak for him and thinks that demons are better prey. He however doesn’t go out looking to kill, it normally happens that he is walking through the forests and a stupid demon seems to want to battle him. I say stupid demon because he is probably more powerful than most demons out there (except the ones older than him and have more practice.)

He has almost reached his power limit, he doesn’t train like Loki and will eventually reach a point that he can’t get any more powerful. At this moment however he doesn’t care since he is more powerful than a LOT of demons.

While battling, Larz always is smirking and almost “dancing” with the other demon. The other demon mostly is angry that his/her attacks keep missing and Larz isn’t doing anything but sidestepping and dodging them. Once he gets bored dodging, he sends one attack (which hits) and the other demon is dead. He then bows and might say something then walks away. He however isn’t as fast as Loki.

Any demon to encounter him and want a battle has a death wish!

-Powers-

Magic Specialty: Energy
Favorite Spell: As described in the “History”
Weakness: overconfidence
Skills: very powerful
Items: only what he wears, he doesn’t have a weapon other than his magic.

-Other-

Larz has a pet bat, named Dart. ((I LOVE HIM!!)) It is sad however because though Dart knows he should stick around Larz, he likes Loki more!!! Larz saved Dart when he was a little baby demon bat and so Dart follows Larz around BUT he wishes he could stick with Loki.

Picture of Dart: Andrex Family (mostly just Larz and Emara) (Approved) Larz_s10

((I LOVE DART HE IS ADORABLE!! XD XD sorry I just had to put that ^_^))

In Character

Name: Emara
Race: Demon
Note: Cousin to Loki, Lora and Luna

-Appearance-

Skin color: normal?
Hair Color: black
Hair length: long
Eye color: black like Larz’
Size: tall for her age like 5’9
Build: see picture
Picture:

Andrex Family (mostly just Larz and Emara) (Approved) Larz_s12

-How I act-

Personality: serious but is happy around her family
Usual Mood: she is normally happy around her family and tells jokes and laughs and smiles, but when she is by herself out in the forest with a book (normally with a book) she is serious and just calm and is like “Ok… I don’t care so I’m going to go now…”

-History-

Emara is the younger sister to Larz and knows that he is too busy for her (at least that’s what she makes herself believe). She is always jealous of Lora because of how much Loki loves her and spends time with her.

Emara is strong… somewhat. She isn’t as strong as her brother or Loki, but she can defend herself and not get into problems. Emara knew she had to be strong when her brother first took her into the forest (their mother made him) and she saw a wild cougar. Larz would have saved her but he was interested in something a little ways away and didn’t hear it. He did hear her scream and turned around to see the cougar jump. He knew he couldn’t save her in time but he still started towards her. She remembers that she was angry at the cougar for thinking that it could eat her and that’s when she used her first magic.

Larz was quite taken by shock because from her hand a purple energy flashed out and she killed the cougar by cutting it in half with her newfound power. Her magic has gotten stronger and she can use it for most everything, however she doesn’t have many powers or attacks like Larz, she only has the purple colored energy wisps that she uses for everything. They can be sharp or can be used for binding people or even for flying around on.

Emara loves her cousin Loki and wishes that Larz wouldn’t mess with him so much, but she can help her cousin and does find it funny the way they play. Loki is always like -_-*** but always finds time to laugh or be friendly with Emara.

Loki enjoys hanging out with Emara and wishes that Larz would be kinder towards his sister. Lora feels sorry for Emara since she knows she has an amazing brother that loves her but Emara has a brother that doesn’t seem like he cares about her. Loki calls Emara, “Emar” and is the only one that calls her by that.

Unlike the rest of the family, Emara doesn’t have wings, just like her mother. She seems to ALWAYS be stuck in human form. She tends not to fit in with the rest of her family WITH wings but she knows she just got the trait for no wings. Both her parents have no wings, but Larz has wings because of the trait from his grandfather. Loki might have a human form where he loses his wings and… demon appearance, but she always looks like a human. She gets angry about this and when some other demon calls her human, she always growls, “WHO YOU CALLIN HUMAN YOU PUNK?!” then uses her powers.

Asuna (their mother) loves Emara and enjoys just being with her. She would teach her daughter more magic… but unlike Crustilla, she doesn’t have any magic powers. Asuna isn’t like her sister and wants to take care of Emara in every way. Emara knows this and loves her mother, she will go to Asuna with a problem and Asuna will help her daughter.

Emara knows that it is unfair that her brother and cousins are more demonic that she is and will probably always be stronger, but she doesn’t focus that its unfair and knows that life is unfair, but that doesn’t mean that you should treat people unfairly. Emara is happy with her life and isn’t spiteful against anyone.

-Powers-

Magic Specialty: Energy wisps that she can manipulate
Dark Magic:
Favorite Spell: using her magic to cut things up… or flying around on a platform of magic

Other- Dart likes her more than Larz! (and always pesters Larz that he should do more with her)

Half Brother: Quar Andrex ((I might change his name, he is unimportant anyway lol!))

Andrex Family (mostly just Larz and Emara) (Approved) Larzha10
Quar is half brother with Larz and Emara. He is the son of the father and when Asuna married her husband, he was also there. Quar is a bit queer and keeps to himself in his room doing random experiments. Both Larz and Emara ignore him. Quar has no relation to Loki, Lora, or Luna and only sometimes goes with Larz and Emara to visit, but that is like close to never. He prefers to keep to himself in the basement or wherever his room is and just messing with stuff. Asuna almost thinks Quar is crazy but it is just the way he acts.

Quar sometimes talks to himself (or looks like it anyway) and most times his experiments blow up so if you go to their house you will just be talking then hear this BOOM!!! And Quar will appear with his face all black and looking like -_-… “I’m… going to need some supplies…” then will go out to get more from some strange shop.

Quar however doesn’t really care for his step-siblings or step-cousins (if that is a word) and is indifferent to his step-mother. He doesn’t mind that his father married another woman than his mother, since his mother actually just dropped him off with his father when he was small.

Like Emara, he doesn’t have wings but his eyes are always glowing red. He is actually quite handsome and if he got out more he would probably get a girlfriend easily. ((At least I think he is handsome XD))

Their Mother: Asuna (maiden name is Matchitehew) Andrex

Andrex Family (mostly just Larz and Emara) (Approved) Larz_m10

Asuna is the other daughter to Demagaron Matchitehew. She is quite beautiful and doesn’t have wings like her sister. She takes more after her mother, Lady (Queen) Cristiel, but is ashamed since she was always a brat and gave her mother a problem.

Asuna was used to getting everything she wanted when she was living with her older sister but when she saw her children’s father, she learnt that she doesn’t get what she wants all the time.

It is obvious that unlike the children’s generation (Loki, Lora, Luna, Larz, and Emara), their parents had children quite a few years apart. The Children are the “new” generation that are quite young now and were born not that long ago. Asuna is certain she will not have any more kids.

Asuna loves her sister very much and enjoys visiting them with her children. She likes her nephew and nieces but she thinks that Larz is better than them and that Emara is prettier than the girls.

Asuna spends her time now just daydreaming or sitting in the garden. Once in a while she decides to track down her husband just for fun. It is always funny if he is messing with the girls and she finds him. He then gets in trouble and she gets very angry!

Asuna however prefers to spend time with her sister and her brother-in-law… who she thinks is better than her own husband. That is where you will normally find her.

Their Father!
Name: ((I’ll think of something later… I’m not really going to use him much XD)) (It will be Something Something Andrex)

Andrex Family (mostly just Larz and Emara) (Approved) Larzfa10

Their father is worse than Loki’s father. He will acknowledge them but prefers to leave them alone. He doesn’t care if Larz becomes strong or not, Loki is obviously the one to inherit everything (Grandfather decided) so Larz is just his own person. Their father doesn’t even completely care for Asuna, sure he loves that she is beautiful and that she is his wife, but he doesn’t stay with her all the time or listen to her like Loki’s father does his wife. He normally is traveling around the underworld or somewhere else instead of at their home. Asuna loves him, even if he is horrible, she saw him destroy some things and thought he was so cool and amazing and still believes it.

The Grandfather of the children actually likes Asuna’s husband more than Crustilla’s husband. It is perhaps that Asuna’s husband looks a little more demonic than Loki’s father and also that Asuna’s husband prefers to use fire (like him).

Larz’s father seems really strong, but in reality he isn’t that strong, it’s actually all a show. Loki could probably have beaten up his uncle when Loki was 10. Larz's father doesn't like his sister-in-law's husband. It is probably because Loki's father can tell that he isn't as strong as he pretends to be.

Larz's father makes up different stories that makes him sound really good, but they are all normally lies and around him it is a good idea to always believe that what he is saying is a lie.
Back to top Go down
Rozen
Admin
Rozen

Andrex Family (mostly just Larz and Emara) (Approved) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Andrex Family (mostly just Larz and Emara) (Approved)   Andrex Family (mostly just Larz and Emara) (Approved) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 9:41 pm

I accept these characters as well!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://mysticalrpg.turtle-forum.com

Andrex Family (mostly just Larz and Emara) (Approved)
Page 1 of 1