Mystics Welcome
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come to a world of magic were you can create a character and have fun in forums.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Turtle Mission
Victoria Lament (Approved) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 04, 2013 10:54 pm by

» Mark Barry (Approved)
Victoria Lament (Approved) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 3:16 pm by

» Just a Walk in the Woods
Victoria Lament (Approved) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 1:56 pm by

» How to play
Victoria Lament (Approved) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 1:42 pm by

» Any plot idea's you would like to add :)
Victoria Lament (Approved) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 1:26 pm by

» Plot (so far)
Victoria Lament (Approved) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 1:21 pm by

» Jacob's room
Victoria Lament (Approved) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 11:53 pm by

» The small marketplace
Victoria Lament (Approved) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 11:42 pm by

» Dark Mountains (Vampires Territory)
Victoria Lament (Approved) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 1:37 pm by

Top posters
Rozen
Victoria Lament (Approved) I_vote_lcapVictoria Lament (Approved) I_voting_barVictoria Lament (Approved) I_vote_rcap 
Juria
Victoria Lament (Approved) I_vote_lcapVictoria Lament (Approved) I_voting_barVictoria Lament (Approved) I_vote_rcap 
Mark Barry
Reza~
Logangray15
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Victoria Lament (Approved)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Victoria Lament (Approved) Empty
PostSubject: Victoria Lament (Approved)   Victoria Lament (Approved) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 3:43 pm

In Character

Name: Victoria (Vicky) Lament
Race: Vampire

-Appearance-

Skin color: Pale
Hair Color: Black
Hair length: past her shoulders a bit
Eye color: Aqua blue
Size: 5’7
Build: skinny with nice curves
Picture:

Victoria Lament (Approved) Long_black_hair__02_by_DeAtHBuTtErFly_stock

-How I act-

Personality: Funny and sweet, but she could get frustrated easily and once she’s angry you better stay away
Usual Mood: nice

-History-

Vicky used to be a human and lived with her parents and had a great life. She had a best friend and they would hang out and gossip nearly everyday of the week. She was a good child to her parents never to be disobedient. Until one day when she was out on a stroll in the forest and suddenly she was attacked by a vampire and transformed into one.

What really devastated her was when she went back home and told her parents they were sad and they couldn’t keep her any more since the humans did not accept her. She told her best friend, which was a mistake because her friend was scared and never wanted to be friends.

Vicky decided to move to the vampire kingdom and she was happily accepted. She now lives in a beautiful home and lives alone with her cat. She is fairly pleased but she still misses her parents and her best friend. Once in a while she would send letters to her family to see how they are.

This respectful little child she used to be when she was a human is now a mischievous teenager who loves messing with people young or old. And her favorite food went to salads to blood. It’s quite awkward to her but she is getting the hang of it.
Back to top Go down
Rozen
Admin
Rozen

Victoria Lament (Approved) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Victoria Lament (Approved)   Victoria Lament (Approved) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 3:56 pm

Nice character i like it lol. Accepted
Back to top Go down
http://mysticalrpg.turtle-forum.com

Victoria Lament (Approved)
Page 1 of 1