Mystics Welcome
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come to a world of magic were you can create a character and have fun in forums.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Turtle Mission
Outside a village, on the path through the forest. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 04, 2013 10:54 pm by

» Mark Barry (Approved)
Outside a village, on the path through the forest. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 3:16 pm by

» Just a Walk in the Woods
Outside a village, on the path through the forest. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 1:56 pm by

» How to play
Outside a village, on the path through the forest. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 1:42 pm by

» Any plot idea's you would like to add :)
Outside a village, on the path through the forest. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 1:26 pm by

» Plot (so far)
Outside a village, on the path through the forest. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 1:21 pm by

» Jacob's room
Outside a village, on the path through the forest. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 11:53 pm by

» The small marketplace
Outside a village, on the path through the forest. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 11:42 pm by

» Dark Mountains (Vampires Territory)
Outside a village, on the path through the forest. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 1:37 pm by

Top posters
Rozen
Outside a village, on the path through the forest. - Page 2 I_vote_lcapOutside a village, on the path through the forest. - Page 2 I_voting_barOutside a village, on the path through the forest. - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Juria
Outside a village, on the path through the forest. - Page 2 I_vote_lcapOutside a village, on the path through the forest. - Page 2 I_voting_barOutside a village, on the path through the forest. - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Mark Barry
Reza~
Logangray15
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Outside a village, on the path through the forest.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Juria

Juria

Outside a village, on the path through the forest. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outside a village, on the path through the forest.   Outside a village, on the path through the forest. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 4:39 pm

Lora's eyes widened and her jaw dropped. She must have misheard Cruscia, but she knew that she had good hearing and never heard wrong. All movement from her ceased and she stammered out, "W-WHAT?!? L-LOKI...HE-HE...showed you both his forms?... I mean he told you that he has two forms!!??!?!!"

Lora didn't even bother trying to hide her shocked and surprised look. Lora was right to be surprised. Loki never showed someone the connection between both his forms. He prided himself on knowing that he had two forms, no one but her knew both of them were the same person.

Lora stammered out, "Loki... showed you...???" Lora couldn't wrap her mind around it. Cruscia must be someone important to Loki, otherwise he wouldn't have even THOUGHT of showing her.

Lora's shocked face still looked at Cruscia but she calmly said, "You do realize... you should be honored... right?" Lora continued to look at Cruscia, and she tried to control her surprised self. Lora continued on, "I mean really... Loki... Loki doesn't tell anyone... I am the only one who knows... and... Now you do too... really you should... be honored..."

Lora seemed to pick up a sent and got out of her surprised sense, she grinned and said, "AH HA! Well goodbye miss… I have picked up a trail on Loki…oh but really, that he told you is… wow…" She sort of smiled then raced away to pick up Loki's trail.
Back to top Go down
Rozen
Admin
Rozen

Outside a village, on the path through the forest. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outside a village, on the path through the forest.   Outside a village, on the path through the forest. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 5:27 pm

Cruscia rolled her eyes at the shocked Lora, "and so what if I saw his both forms?" She asked until Lora said she should honored.

"Well I truly don't care who he shown his forms to but, anyways I have to leave," Cruscia said but Lora already left. She only shrugged and continued down her path to the forest.
Back to top Go down
http://mysticalrpg.turtle-forum.com

Outside a village, on the path through the forest.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2