Mystics Welcome
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come to a world of magic were you can create a character and have fun in forums.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Turtle Mission
Good side of the forest I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 04, 2013 10:54 pm by

» Mark Barry (Approved)
Good side of the forest I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 3:16 pm by

» Just a Walk in the Woods
Good side of the forest I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 1:56 pm by

» How to play
Good side of the forest I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 1:42 pm by

» Any plot idea's you would like to add :)
Good side of the forest I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 1:26 pm by

» Plot (so far)
Good side of the forest I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 1:21 pm by

» Jacob's room
Good side of the forest I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 11:53 pm by

» The small marketplace
Good side of the forest I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 11:42 pm by

» Dark Mountains (Vampires Territory)
Good side of the forest I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 1:37 pm by

Top posters
Rozen
Good side of the forest I_vote_lcapGood side of the forest I_voting_barGood side of the forest I_vote_rcap 
Juria
Good side of the forest I_vote_lcapGood side of the forest I_voting_barGood side of the forest I_vote_rcap 
Mark Barry
Reza~
Logangray15
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Good side of the forest

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Rozen
Admin
Rozen

Good side of the forest Empty
PostSubject: Good side of the forest   Good side of the forest I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 12:11 pm

No werewolves lurk here so your characters could play here.
Back to top Go down
http://mysticalrpg.turtle-forum.com
Rozen
Admin
Rozen

PostSubject: Re: Good side of the forest   Good side of the forest I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 2:57 pm

Iris and Vidia were having so much fun just teasing the people they pass by. Iris then stopped and grabbed his sister who was still flying forward.

"What is it now Iris?" Vidia asked.

"Look," he said pointing to a fairy up ahead.

"That's rare," Vidia said and flew towards her.

Iris flew some distance away from Vidia looking around the area to see if it was safe enough, if their were any birds around to eat them.

"Hello? Are you lost?" Vidia asked going towards the fairy
Back to top Go down
Juria

Juria

PostSubject: Re: Good side of the forest   Good side of the forest I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 10:30 pm

Illyria was just absentmindedly cruising through the forest, she didn't really care about birds or large insects or anything like that since she could stun a small bird and knock out a insect. She however was drawn out of her own world when she heard another voice,

"Huh? What?" She said and looked at the two other fairies. She raised her eyebrow, almost as in giving an attitude but stopped just cruising along and said, "Are you talking to me?"

Illyria knew that they were talking to her, but she didn't really think before she said, and after she said it, she knew the answer already. She could answer all her questions herself.
Back to top Go down
Rozen
Admin
Rozen

PostSubject: Re: Good side of the forest   Good side of the forest I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 10:34 pm

Vidia flashed a smile and replied, "Yes I am talking to you, you should be careful and be on your guard there are a lot of dangerous things out here that could hurt you!"

"OH LIKE YOU CARE VIDIA!" Iris called from afar.

"Ignore him he's being a baka at this moment, heh heh, anyways my name is Vidia what's yours?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Juria

Juria

PostSubject: Re: Good side of the forest   Good side of the forest I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 6:34 pm

Illyria crossed her arms and just hovered in the air and said, "I can take care of myself, I've been doing so for a very long time."

Illyria was starting to get annoyed with the other two fairies, they seemed a bit annoying at the moment, even though she had only seen one of them and just heard the other. She then said,

"As very nice as it is to meet you Vidia, I am on my way somewhere else so if you don't mind I should go back to my path."

Illyria gave a pretend smile, and then started to turn around and fly away, without telling her name to the other fairy.
Back to top Go down
Rozen
Admin
Rozen

PostSubject: Re: Good side of the forest   Good side of the forest I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 6:53 pm

"We've been traveling alone for a very long time also!" Vidia smiled. Iris caught up to Vidia and smiled, "Hi my name is... WOAH!" Iris thought this was love at first sight.

"Wait!" Vidia grabbed Illyria before she flew away, "What's your name? Maybe we can be friends," she smiled.
Back to top Go down
Juria

Juria

PostSubject: Re: Good side of the forest   Good side of the forest I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 7:05 pm

Illyria was close to doing a special move she came up with and getting Vidia's arm off of hers and knocking her back with her special magic attack, but she remembered Vidia wasn't anyone to hurt her so she just turned back around while the other fairy had just come up.

He started to say what his name was then she turned her body towards the two and he got cut off. Illyria raised her eyebrow and then looked back at Vidia. She pulled her arm free of the other fairy's grasp and said, "Uh huh, look I'm not a people's person... or fairy's fairy but anyway, I don't particularly want to tell my name to perfect strangers so with all due respect ((she means no respect at all!)) I must be on my way."

Illyria started to fly off again but she then heard a chirp from a tree. Near them was a large sparrow. Illyria suddenly got tense and she turned to the other two, she knew she could take care of herself, but she didn't know if the other two could as well as she did.

The bird went off of its perch, and didn't go for her, instead it went DIRECTLY for Vidia. Illyria could almost see the fear in Vidia's eyes and she knew that the other guy (she didn't know his name yet) wouldn't be fast enough.

In a flash of blue (for her dress was blue) she moved in front of Vidia and in the bird's path. her eyes were fierce and she told the bird, "PICK ON SOMEONE YOUR OWN SIZE!!"

The bird was about to attack her but with her arm she used her arm and hit the underside of the beak and made the bird get knocked backwards. The bird however wasn't knocked out and caught itself in midair and then sprung for another attack.

Illyria wasn't in the mood for a fight so she put her hands together in a small ball and a spark of blue formed and then got bigger until it made a little ball in her hands. She waited for the bird to get closer and when it was somewhat close she let the ball of magic go and it hit the bird, which stunned it and it fell to the ground.

Before the other two could even be amazed, she grabbed Vidia's arm and quickly got the other fairy's arm and dragged them both into a little cave that was in a tree, that was too small for a bird to get into. She said softly, "It will wake up soon and come looking for us... so since we can't fly that fast we will stay here until it gives up."

Illyria sighed and leaned next to the tree and said, "Ok, well as long as I'm stuck with you... my name is Illyria..."

As she had said before, she could take care of herself. Illyria looked at the two from the place she was leaning against.
Back to top Go down
Rozen
Admin
Rozen

PostSubject: Re: Good side of the forest   Good side of the forest I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 7:16 pm

Vidia had a small frown, she really liked making new friends but this fairy wasn't so friendly. Vidia was about to leave also but then stopped when she heard a small chirping noise and she turned around to see a sparrow about to attack her. She was stunned and didn't know what to do until Illyria came and did some magic tricks and stunned the birds.

Vidia never had the chance to be amazed and she was pulled with Iris into the small cave in the tree.

"Thanks so much for saving me!" Vidia smiled gratefully. She then made a small fire ball keep the area warm. "Nice to know your name," Vidia smiled then looked at Iris.

"Well aren't you going to introduce yourself?" she asked.

"Iris," He smiled.
Back to top Go down
Juria

Juria

PostSubject: Re: Good side of the forest   Good side of the forest I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 7:23 pm

Illyria shrugged and then said, "Yeah well I didn't want you calling me 'HEY YOU' if the bird attacked again..."

Illyria looked at Iris and grinned beautifully, "Like the flower?"

Illyria started laughing with the most beautiful laugh and said, "I'M GUNNA CALL YOU FLOWER BOY!"

Illyria liked Iris's name, she had always loved the flower and thought the name was amazing, however she was more of a fairy that messed with people, she didn't want to admit she really liked his name so... better than that, she made herself a joke.

If someone knew Illyria long enough, they would see that she actually had two different kinds of teasing. She had a certain kind where she really did like the thing but didn't know how to react so she would create a joke, or when she really just wanted to play around and made fun of someone for the heck of it. This time was when she actually liked his name yet made a joke.
Back to top Go down
Rozen
Admin
Rozen

PostSubject: Re: Good side of the forest   Good side of the forest I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 7:32 pm

"I AM NOT A FLOWER AND YOU BETTER NOT CALL ME FLOWER BOY!" Iris yelled loudly blushing and crossed his arms madly.

Vidia laughed, "AWWW CUTE LITTLE FLOWER BOY!" Vidia teased.

"NOT YOU TOO VIDIA!" He yelled.
Back to top Go down
Juria

Juria

PostSubject: Re: Good side of the forest   Good side of the forest I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 10:08 pm

Illyria gave an amazingly beautiful smile to 'flower boy' and said, "Yep, Vidia and I agree... um that is your name right? Vidia?... well anyway she and I agree!"

Illyria smiled and then said, "Yeah well my full name is something in mythology… but I’m not telling you my middle or last name!”

Illyria grinned and was actually starting to come out of her phase that she thought the two were annoying. She was beginning to accept that they might become friends of hers.

Illyria knew that her full name was Illyria Diana Pandora… Diana was a goddess of the hunt and… something else she couldn’t remember and Pandora was a daughter of Zeus and given a box which held everything bad and she couldn’t open it (Illyria didn’t get why she would be given a box she couldn’t open… it is a horrible present!!) but she opened it and released all the evil things into the world.

Illyria sighed and said, “I think the bird has a few minutes before it shakes off the impact that I hit it with…” Illyria chuckled and said, “If you two weren’t here I would try to out-fly it…”

Illyria shrugged and looked away from the two, but still was listening to what they said.
Back to top Go down
Rozen
Admin
Rozen

PostSubject: Re: Good side of the forest   Good side of the forest I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 10:32 pm

"Yes you have my name right," Vidia smiled. Iris still steaming from being called 'flower boy'. He then took a peak out the cake and said.

"Yup the little birdie flew away," he smiled, "and we are very fast fliers thank you very much." Iris said still fuming.

Vidia laughed and zoomed out of the cave, "coast is clear!" she smiled.
Back to top Go down
Juria

Juria

PostSubject: Re: Good side of the forest   Good side of the forest I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 5:00 pm

Illyria gave smirk and flew out of the cave as well. She looked around to make sure that the bird wasn't just waiting for them. She smiled when she didn't hear anything or see anything. She then said, "Ok well now that everything is taken care of, bye."

Illyria started flying away from the siblings again. She wondered briefly if she should stay with them, they were beginning to be amusing, but she knew she was always a loner and she didn't think they would enjoy having her around.
Back to top Go down
Rozen
Admin
Rozen

PostSubject: Re: Good side of the forest   Good side of the forest I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 6:16 pm

When Iris got out of the cave Illyria flew away.

"They come and go..." Vidia sighed, "I was actually starting to like her a lot."

"Yeah, she was different..." Iris explained.

"She's the first fairy I have ever seen besides you," Vidia said looking at her brother. He looked down and sighed, "yeah well, it's getting dark we better get going."

They flew off a different direction hoping one day they will see their new friend, Illyria, once again.
Back to top Go down
Rozen
Admin
Rozen

PostSubject: Re: Good side of the forest   Good side of the forest I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 9:05 pm

((continuing from the halls of the 3 bedrooms)

Rozen was now walking with Juria in the forest. "So what are we going to do today?" Rozen asked Juria. Rozen gave a yawn, she was tired from the night of running around and talking with Ace. She hasn't had any rest for a long while.
Back to top Go down
Juria

Juria

PostSubject: Re: Good side of the forest   Good side of the forest I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 9:57 pm

(( @};- its the rose, lets see if it works))

While walking with her friend, Juria shrugged and replied, "I don't know, perhaps find fruit on trees? Or map out the forest? Know where some good hiding places are or to just relax? "

The surrounding area was calm and quiet, it was very peaceful and someone tired... would probably fall over and go to sleep. Juria looked at her friend and asked, "You seem to be yawning quite a bit... don't fall over and fall asleep now!"
Back to top Go down
Juria

Juria

PostSubject: Re: Good side of the forest   Good side of the forest I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 6:01 pm

((The rose didn't work -_- ))

((Should the two run into Dren in the forest... like before they find Ace? They also think he is just another human lolz what do you think? You have rea his profile already right? XD))
Back to top Go down
Rozen
Admin
Rozen

PostSubject: Re: Good side of the forest   Good side of the forest I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 2:35 pm

(lol ok)

Rozen wasn't used to getting out much besides being a wolf so walking around the forest with only to feet were difficult. "How can anyone walk around here?" she asked.

There was movement next to her and she turned around quickly with her bow and arrow ready in her hands.

"Who goes there!?" She yelled out in a warning tone.
Back to top Go down
Juria

Juria

PostSubject: Re: Good side of the forest   Good side of the forest I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 2:42 pm

Dren had been wandering in the forest for some time, trying to find out where the heck he was in the woods. He had noticed that the air had become a bit denser and small animals were heading for their homes and building dams and such, and with the ways his father taught him, Dren knew that a rain was comming soon.

Because he knew it was going to rain, Dren had gone about gathering large leaves to use as a shelter. He was gathering some when he saw the two girls and froze. One of the girls, however, heard him and he smiled sheepishly, "Uh... don't shoot?"

Dren had a bunch of large leaves that had fallen from the trees under one arm and his other had one in his hand.
Back to top Go down
Rozen
Admin
Rozen

PostSubject: Re: Good side of the forest   Good side of the forest I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 3:08 pm

Rozen loosened her grip on her bow and arrow and pointed it downward, but still be able to pull it back up and release the arrow and shoot just in case.

"Who are you?" She asked in a bit more kinder voice. She knew now not to trust no one ever since Ace had 'back-stabbed' her.
Back to top Go down
Juria

Juria

PostSubject: Re: Good side of the forest   Good side of the forest I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 3:57 pm

Juria had her magic at the ready, just in case the guy before them was dangerous. She hoped that he wouldn't be and that Rozen wouldn't have to hurt him.

The half-dragon boy smiled and stood up straight and said, "I'm just a traveler, Dren Dragonmir is my name... I have a sort of make-shift camp close to here... you girls should get inside, rain is coming soon and..."

Before Dren could finish his sentence, a few light drops of rain started to fall. Dren smiled sheepishly again and asked, "Is your camp close to here? You can stay with me until the rain passes..."

Being raised by a dragon, Dren didn't exactly know of the dangers most would have in meeting strangers in the woods. He was just being nice and didn't want the girls to get drenched. He, however, didn't factor in that they might not trust him.

"My camp is this way if you don't want to get wet... the rain will pass very soon" Dren smiled and walked away, carrying the leaves to his camp not far off.

When Dren walked away, Juria looked up at the sky that she had thought were just morning clouds. "You think... we can trust him and get out of the rain?" Juria asked her friend.
Back to top Go down
Rozen
Admin
Rozen

PostSubject: Re: Good side of the forest   Good side of the forest I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 5:43 pm

After him offering for them to stay at his shelter Rozen looked back at her, "the castle isn't that far from here, but let's not be rude, but keep your eyes open for anything suspicious," Rozen warned Juria.

They followed the boy back to his camp.
Back to top Go down
Juria

Juria

PostSubject: Re: Good side of the forest   Good side of the forest I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 8:20 pm

Juria nodded and whispered, "First time I see him doing something... he will go down for the count." Juria chuckled but followed the boy with her friend.

The two reached Dren's make-shift camp and he was putting the finishing touches (the big leaves) on it, to keep the rain out. Dren smiled and said, "Its just barely put together... but it will do."

For "barely put together" the fort was actually VERY good, it showed Dren knew a lot about the outdoors. A sword laid at the entrance to the little camp, giving off the evidence that whoever this random traveler was, was also a fighter with weapons.

Dren tied down the large leaf and ultimately finished his fort and welcomed the two girls, "Go on, the inside is nice and dry..." Dren smiled and went in before them, which showed them there were no traps awaiting them on the inside of the enclosure.
Back to top Go down
Rozen
Admin
Rozen

PostSubject: Re: Good side of the forest   Good side of the forest I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 7:01 pm

Rozen watched Dren enter inside his well made fort she looked at Juria then went inside the fort. It was fairly big inside and she looked around her new surroundings. She just hoped Jacob wouldn't come searching for them and found them with a complete stranger then fighting him.
Back to top Go down
Juria

Juria

PostSubject: Re: Good side of the forest   Good side of the forest I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 8:53 pm

It was just like magic that the second the two girls entered Dren's encampment, the rain got harder and if they had been outside, they would have gotten drenched. Dren's fort was working very well and no drop of rain got in at all.

"So... why are you two girls wandering the woods alone?" Dren asked to just start a conversation. His mother had always said that it was best to release tension by a simple conversation and getting to know people was always good.

Little did the company know but a poisonous snake that was outside also wanted shelter from the rain and had just seen the tent.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Good side of the forest   Good side of the forest I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Good side of the forest
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next