Mystics Welcome
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come to a world of magic were you can create a character and have fun in forums.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Turtle Mission
Good side of the forest - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 04, 2013 10:54 pm by

» Mark Barry (Approved)
Good side of the forest - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 3:16 pm by

» Just a Walk in the Woods
Good side of the forest - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 1:56 pm by

» How to play
Good side of the forest - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 1:42 pm by

» Any plot idea's you would like to add :)
Good side of the forest - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 1:26 pm by

» Plot (so far)
Good side of the forest - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 1:21 pm by

» Jacob's room
Good side of the forest - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 11:53 pm by

» The small marketplace
Good side of the forest - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 11:42 pm by

» Dark Mountains (Vampires Territory)
Good side of the forest - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 1:37 pm by

Top posters
Rozen
Good side of the forest - Page 3 I_vote_lcapGood side of the forest - Page 3 I_voting_barGood side of the forest - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Juria
Good side of the forest - Page 3 I_vote_lcapGood side of the forest - Page 3 I_voting_barGood side of the forest - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Mark Barry
Reza~
Logangray15
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Good side of the forest

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Juria

Juria

Good side of the forest - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good side of the forest   Good side of the forest - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 5:26 pm

((ok, good idea ^_^))

Juria yelled after the retreating form of Jacob, "YOU'RE GOING TO GET SICK!!!" but Jacob still left.

Dren went back into the shelter, followed by the two girls and Juria sighed, "You're cousin seriously is a baka... he didn't trust Dren but now leaves us with Dren instead of watching us... wow he isn't that smart!"

Dren laughed at this and declared, "Well, you aren't in any danger with me..." Dren grinned but then was a bit scared Rozen or Juria would ask him how he used fire and healed so quickly.

The rain seemed to get even harder and Juria hoped Jacob wasn't too miserable.
Back to top Go down
Rozen
Admin
Rozen

PostSubject: Re: Good side of the forest   Good side of the forest - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 11:56 am

Jacob obviously heard Juria, and of course she was going to be right, but he didn't want to stay any longer just n case he would get even angrier and start something with Dren.

Rozen laughed at what Juria said, "He's weird that's why, all these months of staying with us, you should know."

She then faced towards Dren, "I'm glad we can trust you Dren," she smiled, "But how did you know fire, and how did you wound heal so quickly?" Rozen questioned. She was quite curious.

As for Jacob who was trying to ignore the rain, which failed, got to the castle alright. He started getting the sniffles and began sneezing. "Great just my luck," he growled and went to bed.
Back to top Go down
http://mysticalrpg.turtle-forum.com
Juria

Juria

PostSubject: Re: Good side of the forest   Good side of the forest - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 8:40 pm

Juria knew she was right, and she would rub it in Jacob's face later. He seemed to trust her more than... most people now that she had spend time with them. She hoped when the Elder's plan was put into action, he wouldn't totally hate her... even though he probably would.

To Rozen's comment, Juria just shrugged but then looked at Dren, wondering the same thing that Rozen did.

Dren grinned sheepishly and asked, "Um... I... have no idea what you are talking about?" Dren knew he couldn't get away without telling them. They were already very curious and probably wouldn't leave him alone till he spilled his story. (Dren didn't know but Rozen could realize he would make a valuable ally)

Dren continued to grin sheepishly, but waiting for them to say it was ok to tell them or he could trust them... or something like that.
Back to top Go down
Rozen
Admin
Rozen

PostSubject: Re: Good side of the forest   Good side of the forest - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 6:40 pm

"Oh come one Dren you can trust us! Your secret is our secret," Rozen pleaded. She could hear the rain pouring down as it banged against the roof, surprisingly there were not any leaks.

"This shelter is really stable to be able to block off this kind of rain," Rozen though out loud as her eyes gazed up at the ceiling.
Back to top Go down
Juria

Juria

PostSubject: Re: Good side of the forest   Good side of the forest - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 4:16 pm

Out of the same curiosity that Rozen had, Juria looked at Dren and hoped he would explain his story. She, however, thought it a bit sad that Dren would tell Rozen just who he was... when Juria had not and COULD not tell her at all.

"Well..." Dren said as he sat down on the floor and crossed his legs. "Yes I know how to make sure its strong... its a trick my father taught me..." Dren smiled and then continued, "Its because of my father I have special skills."

Juria grinned when she thought of her two fathers and her mother... they were the reason she was herself as well.

Dren looked away from the two princesses and continued, "My parents were both dragons and my father gave me his powers when a dragon hunter killed him."

As Dren suddenly told them the truth of himself, Juria's eyes widened and she was about to yell, 'you're part dragon?!' but her state of shock was so much that she couldn't say a word.
Back to top Go down
Rozen
Admin
Rozen

PostSubject: Re: Good side of the forest   Good side of the forest - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 6:53 pm

When Dren told them that he was a dragon Rozen's face lit up with excitement, but all that vanished when he added on to his story that his father died from a dragon hunter.

She had pity, "What a cruel world isn't it?" Rozen eye's had sympathy and sadness. She too lost her father from a vampire and could feel Dren's pain.
Back to top Go down
Juria

Juria

PostSubject: Re: Good side of the forest   Good side of the forest - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 11:17 pm

Dren chuckled and nodded, "Cruel world... but the thing is, as my father taught me, we have to make the best of it and try to live in the now and not for the past... though hard times come, we move through them and enjoy the good times when we have them."

Because Dren's father was so wise, he passed a LOT of good advice to Dren... so the dragon-boy always sounded so very smart and wise... it was also possible that Dren was wise because of the dragon power of his father in him.

"But yeah... I'm a dragon... is that weird and I hope it doesn't scare you." Dren smiled at the two princesses.

Juria couldn't really say anything but, "cool!"
Back to top Go down
Rozen
Admin
Rozen

PostSubject: Re: Good side of the forest   Good side of the forest - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 9:42 pm

Rozen wasn't one bit scared and grinned, "AWESOME! I've never saw a real dragon before! Can you transform into like a huge dragon or something?" she asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
Juria

Juria

PostSubject: Re: Good side of the forest   Good side of the forest - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 11:22 pm

Dren laughed and contradicted Rozen’s idea, “No I’m not a real dragon, my father just passed his dragon powers down to me… I can control fire, heal… very very fast… use lighting…um… magic in general… oh and I think I can fly” Dren smiled sheepishly at the two girls.

Juria was about to ask how advanced he was in magic… but she quickly remembered that she wasn’t supposed to know any magic at all and instead asked, “Wow, that is really neat… so you lived with dragons?”

At the question, a dreamy look came over Dren’s face and he nodded, “Yes my entire family are dragons, ever since I was a newborn…human…baby. I’ve always had my mother, my two sisters and two brothers… and my father and they are all pure dragons.” Dren remembered the fun activities they all used to do.

Dren winked at Rozen and then said, “Stick around with me and you will probably see my sister… she is always checking up on me from time to time… her element is water.”
Back to top Go down
Rozen
Admin
Rozen

PostSubject: Re: Good side of the forest   Good side of the forest - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 11:48 am

Rozen had a fascinated smile on her face, she was excited to actually see a real dragon, "A water dragon huh? Does she blow water instead of fire?" She asked, even though it seemed like she was kidding around her question was actually serious, she really wanted to know.

((oh, i don't feel like making a new P.M so ill tell you right here and right now, as for witches, gypsies, warriors so on and so forth they all land on the same category as humans, when you put you race put human/(what kind of human) so yeah tell your sister that so i don't have to put like everything on there.))
Back to top Go down
Juria

Juria

PostSubject: Re: Good side of the forest   Good side of the forest - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 3:51 pm

Though the question was somewhat silly, Dren just smiled and replied, "No, but her fire is blue if that is any consolation." He chuckled and then continued, "Its ironic, my sister is a water dragon but her fire is the hottest out of all my siblings!" Dren grinned at the princess.

Juria laughed but then looked outside at the rain and hoped that Jacob got home without getting too wet and without getting sick. She however then thought about his attitude before he left and how he always acted to her and hoped he got sick to prove she was right.

"Rozen, wouldn’t he make a good ally?" Juria smiled to her friend.

((Oh you lazy person you XD XD))
Back to top Go down
Rozen
Admin
Rozen

PostSubject: Re: Good side of the forest   Good side of the forest - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 12:58 pm

Rozen grinned, "You're sister is awesome!" She also thought about Jacob and thought he deserved to get sick and couldn't wait to see him sick so she can laugh at him.

"He would! You want to meet my mother? She's the queen of the werewolf pack, you and her can make an alliance with each other! You see were in war with the vampires, since they did horrendous things in the past to our family," she frowned, "it would be great to be our allies."
Back to top Go down
Juria

Juria

PostSubject: Re: Good side of the forest   Good side of the forest - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 2:28 pm

Dren gave a sheepish smile and replied, “Uhhh, I think I’ll be freelance… I just like helping who I see is in need of it, but… If you would introduce me I would like to make friends with the werewolf kingdom.”

When Rozen mentioned being at war with the Vampires, Juria almost shivered, but she caught herself and remained calm. She almost felt sorry for Rozen, being so close to a mortal enemy… if they were still mortal enemies, because from what Juria could tell they were practically best friends now. Nonetheless, Juria belonged to the Vampire Kingdom and the Elders had high expectations for her, she knew she couldn’t let them down.

Juria let out a sigh and thought to herself, “Well your werewolves did horrendous things to our family as well you know!” But she didn’t voice her inner turmoil.

“But you know… I never have been to a Kingdom before, and perhaps I could visit and someone could teach me some fighting moves? Well… now that you know all about me, you know I probably don’t need them but… Really, I want to be one of those heroes that rescue people in distress.” Dren smiled and hoped Rozen really would take him to meet her mother

((hahaha I wanted to put “Raven” so many times!))
Back to top Go down
Rozen
Admin
Rozen

PostSubject: Re: Good side of the forest   Good side of the forest - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 3:08 pm

Rozen smiled and replied, "great, once the rain stops we can go."
Back to top Go down
Juria

Juria

PostSubject: Re: Good side of the forest   Good side of the forest - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 12:50 am

Dren nodded and was about to say something but as if by magic, the rain stopped, or at least it got very light. Somewhere away Dren heard a moan as if someone was sad it had stopped raining and he smiled when he recognized it as his sister.

The sound was so faint and unrecognizable that Dren probably was the only one to know it, due to being raised with his sister. He chuckled and told them, "My sister is always sad when it stops raining, she loves the rain..."

Dren grabbed his sword and put it in his scabbard around his waist then grabbed his backpack, "Ok I'm ready to go if you are... I'll leave this camping ground just in case someone might need it." Dren smiled at the two of them.
Back to top Go down
Rozen
Admin
Rozen

PostSubject: Re: Good side of the forest   Good side of the forest - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 10:51 pm

Rozen nodded then stood, "Alright please follow me."

Rozen led the way back home, dodging all the branches and she tried not to rip her dress, but she can become clumsy sometimes. To her surprise she made it, without tripping or really getting her dress ripped or dirty.

(ok so now go to the throne room?)
Back to top Go down
Juria

Juria

PostSubject: Re: Good side of the forest   Good side of the forest - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 1:57 am

Dren smiled and nodded then they made their way to the Werewolf Kingdom. Truth be known, Dren was a little frightened of going to a kingdom where he was a stranger and there were already tensions with spies or traitors in the kingdom. He tried not to worry though and he knew if worst came to worst, he would go to the Human Kingdom quicker.

"Hey Rozen! Your dress is still intact!" Juria grinned at her friend. Dren smiled to himself and time passed by quickly on the way to the throne room.

((Yesh Throne room =3 ))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Good side of the forest   Good side of the forest - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Good side of the forest
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3