Mystics Welcome
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come to a world of magic were you can create a character and have fun in forums.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Turtle Mission
Close to Larz's home in the Forest I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 04, 2013 10:54 pm by

» Mark Barry (Approved)
Close to Larz's home in the Forest I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 3:16 pm by

» Just a Walk in the Woods
Close to Larz's home in the Forest I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 1:56 pm by

» How to play
Close to Larz's home in the Forest I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 1:42 pm by

» Any plot idea's you would like to add :)
Close to Larz's home in the Forest I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 1:26 pm by

» Plot (so far)
Close to Larz's home in the Forest I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 1:21 pm by

» Jacob's room
Close to Larz's home in the Forest I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 11:53 pm by

» The small marketplace
Close to Larz's home in the Forest I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 11:42 pm by

» Dark Mountains (Vampires Territory)
Close to Larz's home in the Forest I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 1:37 pm by

Top posters
Rozen
Close to Larz's home in the Forest I_vote_lcapClose to Larz's home in the Forest I_voting_barClose to Larz's home in the Forest I_vote_rcap 
Juria
Close to Larz's home in the Forest I_vote_lcapClose to Larz's home in the Forest I_voting_barClose to Larz's home in the Forest I_vote_rcap 
Mark Barry
Reza~
Logangray15
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Close to Larz's home in the Forest

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Juria

Juria

Close to Larz's home in the Forest Empty
PostSubject: Close to Larz's home in the Forest   Close to Larz's home in the Forest I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 3:00 pm

Emara had a book. It was a plain black book with no marking on the cover, not even the author's name. Emara sat under a tree and was leaning her back against the trunk.

Her brother was probably out finding demons to kill, since they were not with their cousins, and Larz didn't have anyone to torment. Emara knew she looked like a human so any human passing by (if they saw her) wouldn't care. A demon on the other hand, might want to kill her.

Because of this, she kept her guard up and if anyone attacked her, they wouldn’t get the chance to kill her since she would make them unable to move with her wisps of magic.

Emara turned the page and continued reading.
Back to top Go down
Rozen
Admin
Rozen

PostSubject: Re: Close to Larz's home in the Forest   Close to Larz's home in the Forest I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 8:56 am

Shadow decided to take a walk around the forest instead of flying. He thought it would be best for give his crow a rest. While on his walk he noticed Emara sitting down reading a book. He went up to her.

"Now why is a human like yourself sitting here under a tree reading a book when your suppose to be hiding from other demons," he asked Emara. Little did he know that Emara IS a demon.
Back to top Go down
http://mysticalrpg.turtle-forum.com
Juria

Juria

PostSubject: Re: Close to Larz's home in the Forest   Close to Larz's home in the Forest I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 3:27 pm

Emara heard Shadow coming so she looked up and was about to protect herself but she saw it was Shadow and she knew him. Her hand however twitched with a bit of anger when he called her a human.

Emara forced herself to smile and then said, "Maybe a HUMAN like me is more than she seems." Emara emphasized the word 'human' sine she of course was NOT a human. She was really pure demon who just so happened to LOOK like a human.

Emara put the book down and focused her attention on Shadow. She then asked, "Don't you usually fly around on your large bird?" Emara wanted to tell Shadow off for calling her a human, but she decided to let him know a little later, and leave him shocked.

She realllly wanted to yell at him and say IM NOT A HUMAN THANK YOU VERY MUCH but she didn't and just kept her cool like she always did. She wondered if Shadow was just going to be passing by or if he would sit down and talk with her for a little while.

((XD omg what if Shadow thinks he should stay and "protect" her since she is a human and he doesn't want a demon to kill her XD he doesn't say that but he THINKS that yes? XD))
Back to top Go down
Juria

Juria

PostSubject: Re: Close to Larz's home in the Forest   Close to Larz's home in the Forest I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 1:20 am

((YOU KEEP FORGETTING TO REPLY TO THIS ONE!!! AHHHHHH sorry I enjoy playing Emara XD... oh and by the way, you lost the game!!)))

Back to top Go down
Rozen
Admin
Rozen

PostSubject: Re: Close to Larz's home in the Forest   Close to Larz's home in the Forest I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 12:10 pm

((ok ok im sorry cheese man! YOU KNOW WHAT NO YOU LOST THE GAME!))

Shadow gave a gentle smile, "do you mind if I accompanied you?" he asked. He thought since she was a 'human' he should protect her from other demons. But what really was driving him insane is that why was he being nice to this 'human'? He didn't understand and waited for her answer.
Back to top Go down
Juria

Juria

PostSubject: Re: Close to Larz's home in the Forest   Close to Larz's home in the Forest I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 10:05 am

((haha well still! And no you can't say I lost the game when I told you you lost the game! its cheating! XD))

Emara raised her eyebrow and smiled just a little. She wondered what motivated the strong demon to accompany her... a 'human'. She was quite curious so she said, "If you want to, I would enjoy the company."

Emara didn't know what Shadow was playing at but she decided to give him a chance and watch him. The only thing bad that would happen would be if Larz came to find her... he never did so she wasn't worried about that.

But if he did, she really hoped that he wouldn't get into a fight with Shadow. Emara didn't want the only other demon that was nice to her, outside her family, to be hurt by her brother... who was not usually nice to her.

Emara smiled and patted the ground next to her, "You can sit here if you want."
Back to top Go down
Rozen
Admin
Rozen

PostSubject: Re: Close to Larz's home in the Forest   Close to Larz's home in the Forest I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 6:40 pm

Shadow nodded and sat down next to Emara. He blushed a bit but shook it off.

"So um... what are you doing?" he asked feeling dumb. He didn't know what to say to her.
Back to top Go down
Juria

Juria

PostSubject: Re: Close to Larz's home in the Forest   Close to Larz's home in the Forest I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 7:52 pm

Emara shrugged, she didn't know what to talk about but decided something would eventually come around to talk about. Emara held up her book and said, "My aunt has a huge library so when I visit my cousins I borrow a book and read it here in the forest. I am not into killing people so I don't hang out with Loki or Lora."

Emara smiled, she wondered if Shadow was going to ask how she came to be in a family of demons when SHE was a "human".

Emara put her book down again and declared, "I am jealous because my aunt collects books... but my mother and father don't." Emara smiled a little, but even if it was small it made her look very pretty.

"What about you?" Emara looked at Shadow, "Do you read often?"
Back to top Go down
Rozen
Admin
Rozen

PostSubject: Re: Close to Larz's home in the Forest   Close to Larz's home in the Forest I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 9:26 pm

"So how did you become a family of demons when you know... you're a human?" He asked her. Shadow then answered her questions about books.

"I don't really often read since I'm too busy looking out for my little sister or going about killing people. I have this one book I never had the chance to read it all and it was quite boring... If you want it..." He took out a book and handed it to her. It had a plane black cover with no title or picture.

He then felt a feeling that Cruscia was in trouble, but he assumed that she was just with Loki and if he appeared she would get mad so he ignored the feeling and continued on talking with Emera.

Back to top Go down
Juria

Juria

PostSubject: Re: Close to Larz's home in the Forest   Close to Larz's home in the Forest I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 9:52 pm

Emara smiled to herself but didn't reply back to him yet, he handed her the book and she was quite surprised.

"You... want me to have it?" Emara asked, quite surprised. No one outside her mother and aunt had ever given her something. Not even Loki.

Emara took the book and smiled softly, "Thank you Shadow... I've never had my own book before..."

Emara tried not to show it meant a great deal to her that Shadow had given her a book so she went back to the first question Shadow had.

"Oh yeah, well you see my answer to being in a demon family is very easy to say and very hard for everyone else to believe..."

Emara smirked and her eyes sparkled with mischievous. She couldn't wait to see his shocked face when she said her answer,

The book in her hands was smooth to the touch and Emara absentmindedly ran her finger up and down its binding. She was smiling and her eyes were focused on Shadow.

She waited for Shadow to say something back, then she was going to give her answer as to why she was in a demon family.
Back to top Go down
Rozen
Admin
Rozen

PostSubject: Re: Close to Larz's home in the Forest   Close to Larz's home in the Forest I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 10:43 pm

"Yeah take it, I never have time for it, I find books...quite boring..." He answered back, "and your welcome."

He smiled handsomely at her then said, "Alright then, explain to me," he said.
Back to top Go down
Juria

Juria

PostSubject: Re: Close to Larz's home in the Forest   Close to Larz's home in the Forest I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 10:57 pm

Emara smiled, she knew books could be boring at times, but to her she would imagine exactly how they should look and it was like living another life, at least to her.

Emara smiled back beautifully to his handsome smile and replied with a face like ^_^, "I'm not human... I'm 100 percent demon... FULL demon."

Emara grinned at Shadow. She knew he wouldn't believe her. She expected him to start laughing and say, "Very funny." But she didn't care, she told him the truth anyway.
Back to top Go down
Rozen
Admin
Rozen

PostSubject: Re: Close to Larz's home in the Forest   Close to Larz's home in the Forest I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 11:53 pm

Emera's perdictions were correct and he laughed, "If you were a demon you wouldn't look like a human! I mean I don't have wings or anything but just by people looking at they run off screaming since they are scared."
Back to top Go down
Juria

Juria

PostSubject: Re: Close to Larz's home in the Forest   Close to Larz's home in the Forest I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 12:15 am

Emara nodded and smiled, "Yes yes, well I guess I pulled the short end of the stick so to speak."

Emara opened the book again and said as she pretended to read, "Things are not always what they seem... also don't judge a book by its cover... there are more things to me than meet the eye Shadow."

Realizing that she had the upper hand, Emara smiled and her eyes lit up to be quite beautiful. She looked at Shadow and said, "I don't care if you believe me or not. But I know my heritage and I'll tell you know, I'm no human."

She sighed and said, "I have accepted I look like a human... I just have to remind people I am not one."

She smiled but looked at the page again, she wasn't really reading and actually was more focused on Shadow. She enjoyed talking to him and having him close by. She didn't know why, but it was nice being with him.
Back to top Go down
Rozen
Admin
Rozen

PostSubject: Re: Close to Larz's home in the Forest   Close to Larz's home in the Forest I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 12:55 am

Shadow didn't say a word and when Emera looked up at him he turned away blushing, but then took control and looked back at her stopped blushing.

"Well I'm sorry for calling you a human," he said.
Back to top Go down
Juria

Juria

PostSubject: Re: Close to Larz's home in the Forest   Close to Larz's home in the Forest I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 1:02 am

Emara smiled and shrugged, "I'm used to it... bet you weren't expecting that when you first saw me did ya?"

She laughed and winked to Shadow. She was beginning to be less serious with him around and started acting like she did when she and her family hung out for a long period of time.

"I'm just glad you didn't want to kill me when you thought I was human... You are really powerful just for your information."

Emara hoped she complimented Shadow and she hoped he liked the compliment.
Back to top Go down
Rozen
Admin
Rozen

PostSubject: Re: Close to Larz's home in the Forest   Close to Larz's home in the Forest I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 7:54 am

"I had no idea," Shadow said half sarcastically and half serious ((DON'T ASK ME HOW THAT'S POSSIBLE!))

"...Thanks," Shadow really didn't know what to say. He felt really nervous around Emara.
Back to top Go down
Juria

Juria

PostSubject: Re: Close to Larz's home in the Forest   Close to Larz's home in the Forest I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 1:37 pm

((Oookkkkk.... O_o how is that possible? XD jk jk))

"I'm sure your sister doesn't know I am a demon either... does she?" Emara almost laughed and then asked, "How is your sister?"

Though she didn't know much about Shadow's relationship with Cruscia, Emara got the feeling that Cruscia was a little like her brother in not wanting to hang out with a sibling. Shadow was like her, who wanted to be there for their sibling even if the other didn't want them to.

"We are alike you know..." Emara smiled and said with a small hint of sadness in her voice. "Our siblings don't really care too much for us yet we do for them..."

Emara laughed to shake the tone from her voice and said, "You are very welcome. I'm not exactly strong... but I can take care of myself." Emara grinned slightly to Shadow and was getting more comfortable being around him.

Back to top Go down
Rozen
Admin
Rozen

PostSubject: Re: Close to Larz's home in the Forest   Close to Larz's home in the Forest I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 3:40 pm

"Certainly not," Shadow said. If he was fooled that he thought she was a human then most certainly Cruscia wouldn't know. "She doesn't like me around," he responded.

Shadow didn't say anything, but then heard a cawing noise and looked up to see Cruscia's crow come flying down with a letter. He took the letter and read it and widened his eyes.

"I must go, I'm sorry, emergency." Shadow said and stood up. He whistled and a huge crow came and landed on the ground. He quickly hopped onto it and followed the smaller crow back to Cruscia.
Back to top Go down
Juria

Juria

PostSubject: Re: Close to Larz's home in the Forest   Close to Larz's home in the Forest I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 5:54 pm

"Well... you aren't alone. I know how you feel, my brother would prefer a rock for a sister more than he would want me."

Emara smiled a little sadly, when the crow came, she was a bit curious. Especially when he said he had an emergency.

Even if she did look human, Emara was a demon and behaved like one from time to time. When he flew up, Emara leaped to her feet and put out a platform of her purple energy and silently but swiftly followed Shadow to wherever he was going.

Her motives were simple, she wanted to see what was going on… and she wanted to help if she could… also she was just mainly curious.

Emara followed Shadow who followed the crow back to a part of the forest she knew, but didn’t often visit because of Trolls.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Close to Larz's home in the Forest   Close to Larz's home in the Forest I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Close to Larz's home in the Forest
Page 1 of 1