Mystics Welcome
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come to a world of magic were you can create a character and have fun in forums.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Turtle Mission
Good side of the forest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 04, 2013 10:54 pm by

» Mark Barry (Approved)
Good side of the forest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 3:16 pm by

» Just a Walk in the Woods
Good side of the forest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 1:56 pm by

» How to play
Good side of the forest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 1:42 pm by

» Any plot idea's you would like to add :)
Good side of the forest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 1:26 pm by

» Plot (so far)
Good side of the forest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 1:21 pm by

» Jacob's room
Good side of the forest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 11:53 pm by

» The small marketplace
Good side of the forest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 11:42 pm by

» Dark Mountains (Vampires Territory)
Good side of the forest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 1:37 pm by

Top posters
Rozen
Good side of the forest - Page 2 I_vote_lcapGood side of the forest - Page 2 I_voting_barGood side of the forest - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Juria
Good side of the forest - Page 2 I_vote_lcapGood side of the forest - Page 2 I_voting_barGood side of the forest - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Mark Barry
Reza~
Logangray15
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Good side of the forest

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Rozen
Admin
Rozen

Good side of the forest - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good side of the forest   Good side of the forest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 9:08 pm

Rozen smiled at Dren to show some respect and replied, "We were just exploring the woods, until we found you."

Rozen heard something outside, but ignoring it thinking it was just the rain hitting the leaves until a loud hissing noise was heard and when Rozen turned around she saw a snake and Rozen was scared. She didn't know how to react towards the snake, if she should just stay still or move quickly.

She was about run for it, but she was frozen and not moving.
Back to top Go down
http://mysticalrpg.turtle-forum.com
Juria

Juria

PostSubject: Re: Good side of the forest   Good side of the forest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 12:33 am

Juria was about to ask Dren the same question of what he was doing there, but she then heard a hissing, and saw a snake close to Rozen. Juria didn't know what to do, she knew the snake was poisonous. If it decided to strike, she would use magic to save Rozen then Rozen would know she could use magic... or she would jump in the way but not die or get badly sick because of her vampire side, and Rozen would know something was up. Either way, the outcome wasn't looking too good.

As the snake showed itself, Dren didn't hesitate. He moved quickly and gracefully, almost like a snake himself, and got between Rozen and the very poisonous reptile without the snake striking either of them.

With being part Dragon, Dren knew he was well protected against the snake... but he wasn't sure if he wanted to show the two girls what he could do.

The snake looked like it wanted to strike but Dren just stared it down, not showing any fear and the snake didn't move, even though it could have attacked Dren in a second. The snake seemed to sense Dren was more than the human he appeared to be.
Back to top Go down
Rozen
Admin
Rozen

PostSubject: Re: Good side of the forest   Good side of the forest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 7:48 pm

The snake backed up and left them alone and went to hunt for some other food. Rozen put herself at ease and gave a relief sigh, "good thing it left, how did you make it leave?" she asked Dren.
Back to top Go down
Juria

Juria

PostSubject: Re: Good side of the forest   Good side of the forest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 2:17 pm

Dren smiled as the snake left to find another den and he relaxed his gaze. He turned to Rozen and replied, "I believe that it knew I could harm it if it hurt any of us... so instead of doing it, it retreated."

"Sometimes... retreating and knowing you made a mistake and giving in is the best way to go... it's not a bad thing, though people always let their pride get ahead of them." Dren smiled and sounded as if he was really wise, however he had practically copied his entire phrase from his mother telling his brother about what to do in a stressful situation.

Dren sighed and sat down on a rock he had rolled into the tent before setting it up. He then said, "I'm just glad that the SNAKE thought that also!" He laughed and smiled up at the two girls.... "So... I've said I am Dren right? What might I call you two?"

When the snake retreated, Juria's pressure eased and she felt better, she wouldn't have to show any magic. Juria was also glad that Rozen wasn't going to get bitten.
Back to top Go down
Rozen
Admin
Rozen

PostSubject: Re: Good side of the forest   Good side of the forest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 6:47 pm

Rozen smiled and really thought Dren was wise. She then spoke up after he introduced himself.

"I'm Rozen, and this here is Juria. So what are you doing here out alone in the woods? Aren't you afraid of the vampires or werewolves that might attack you?" She asked. Rozen did not know that Dren was a half dragon, but only a mere human.
Back to top Go down
Juria

Juria

PostSubject: Re: Good side of the forest   Good side of the forest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 11:59 pm

The rain actually got harder and Dren knew it was going to last longer than he previously thought.

When Rozen asked her question, Dren actually realized that he, as looking like a human, could be in danger. He chuckled nervously and replied, "Yeah I travel alone... and I actually forgot about vampires and werewolves... my mother once mentioned them but I've never met either one of them..."

Dren then grinned and said, "I however am quite good with the sword... or so I've been told..." Dren picked up his sword and smiled then continued, "Perhaps I could frighten one away that wanted to attack me... but I've never really thought about being in any danger, I'm traveling places to see if anyone will train me as a knight... I want to be a knight and save people... and what are you two ladies doing out in the woods? Are you guys werewolves??!" Dren grinned at the last comment, he was just teasing them, even if it was ironic he didn't know Rozen was a werewolf and Juria was a vampire.

Juria smiled and wondered to herself if Rozen would tell him she was a werewolf, Dren was very trustworthy looking, but after Ace, Juria wasn't certain Rozen would trust too many people.
Back to top Go down
Rozen
Admin
Rozen

PostSubject: Re: Good side of the forest   Good side of the forest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 11:10 pm

Rozen listened in and smiled, she wanted to laugh when he said he never met either one because he was looking at a werewolf right now. To Rozen she thought he was looking at two werewolves but in reality he was looking at one of each.

"Oh yes were werewolves about to eat you," Rozen teased, but really she was one. "Also we were just exploring because we were bored and had nothing better to do, right Juria?" she smiled at Juria.
Back to top Go down
Juria

Juria

PostSubject: Re: Good side of the forest   Good side of the forest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 10:43 am

Juria chuckled slightly when she knew Rozen wanted to laugh about not realizing he was standing in front of both a werewolf and a vampire.

When Rozen teased him that they were werewolves, Juria laughed and also teased, "Rozen! What are you talking about? I'm a vampire of course, didn't you know?!?!" Juria knew that Rozen would start laughing hysterically, even though it was the truth.

Dren got a confused look and said, "Uhhh ok well looks like I just met BOTH a werewolf and vampire then" He laughed but then thought and said, "A vampire in sunlight?"

Juria pretended to think for a second and replied, "Oh yeah... I forgot... uhh...weeellllll... I'm...half vampire?" Juria grinned to make them think it was a joke, but the two didn't know she was really telling the truth.

Dren smiled and said, "When I was living with my siblings, we never had nothing to do... seriously!" Juria laughed at the way Dren said 'never had nothing' and then replied, "Well yeah Rozen and I wanted to explore today..."
Back to top Go down
Rozen
Admin
Rozen

PostSubject: Re: Good side of the forest   Good side of the forest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 4:43 pm

Rozen was laughing at Juria pretending she was a half vampire, though she really was! Then calmed down to say, "Yeah were looking for some... umm... treasure!" She grinned once she found the right word.

"So what are YOU doing out?" She asked Dren.
Back to top Go down
Juria

Juria

PostSubject: Re: Good side of the forest   Good side of the forest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 11:20 pm

Dren raised his eyebrow and replied in a funny tone, "Treasure?"

A memory appeared in Dren's mind of his brother, Spike, taking him on an adventure to find a special ruby for their parents for a present. It was their greatest treasure hunt... they failed... but it was worth the try anyway.

A smile spread on Dren's face and he said, "I'm just a traveler, I want to find someone who can teach me to be a knight..." Dren wasn't sure what he wanted to do... his mother had almost literally tossed him out and told him to find what he loved.
Back to top Go down
Rozen
Admin
Rozen

PostSubject: Re: Good side of the forest   Good side of the forest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 5:55 pm

"Yes treasure!" Rozen grinned. She then found a solution for Dren, "If you want to be a night you should head over the human kingdom there training young men to be knights, since now a days everyone is protective of their kingdoms from any other kingdoms from attacking." Rozen smiled.
Back to top Go down
Juria

Juria

PostSubject: Re: Good side of the forest   Good side of the forest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 8:27 pm

Dren grinned, "Human Kingdom huh?" He thought for a second and replied, "I have never been in any Kingdom, just a few villages along the way.

The dragon-boy looked away from the two girls and back to his memories. He wondered if they would accept him in the Kingdom, he was... not like most humans (dragon strength and whatnot) and if he stayed a while with people, they would usually notice it.
Back to top Go down
Rozen
Admin
Rozen

PostSubject: Re: Good side of the forest   Good side of the forest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 10:55 am

"Yes, the human kingdom is trying to find knights and soldiers if they're worthy enough. If you want I can take you there." Rozen offered Dren.

The rain was still pounding hard on the shelter roof so they wouldn't be able to go anywhere unless they want to be soaked. Rozen ears then perked up a bit as she heard from a VVVEERRRYYY far distance her cousin calling her.

Oh no... Jacob go home! Rozen thought to herself, if Jacob found out where she was then things would go wrong with him and Dren.
Back to top Go down
Juria

Juria

PostSubject: Re: Good side of the forest   Good side of the forest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 1:35 pm

((OOOMMMGGG I HAZ IDEA MUHAHAHA, what if Jacob gets realllly worried and goes out and finds the two (even in the rain...i'm not sure but its Jacob so he would) and like he knows the two are in the shelter, with some stranger so he JUMPS in and wanted to attack Dren but instead he pins down Juria and Juria is all looking up at him and telling him with her look, "YOU BAKA!" XD and Dren then thinks Jacob is attacking so he gets in a fight with Jacob, and like Jacob goes to get in front of Rozen to "protect Rozen from Dren" and like Dren uses some fire and is like "DON'T YOU DARE TRY TO HURT HER!" and all three of them are O_O O_O O_O O_o??? and then Jacob turns back to human and is all like "you are protecting her from me?" and likes Dren cuz he was protecting Rozen from any harm and then Rozen is all like "YOU HAVE FIRE POWER?! " XD XD or something like that, what do you think??))

Dren smiled and nodded, "I would like to become better with my sword... my father taught me some things, but he was a dra... i mean i thought it was a drag at first"

At the almost slip up, Dren mentally hit himself, even if the two were nice to him, he didn't want to just get up and show off if he had to... but he would if the girls were in danger.

Juria looked at Rozen and could sense she heard something. the half-vampire smiled when she knew from Rozen's look that Jacob was looking for Rozen.
Back to top Go down
Rozen
Admin
Rozen

PostSubject: Re: Good side of the forest   Good side of the forest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 4:23 pm

((lol ok and once Jacob turns back to human Dren is like 'YOUR A WEREWOLF!?' and at the same time the three of them is like 'YOU CAN USE FIRE!?' lol yeah?)

Jacob, no matter how harsh the wind and rain was hitting him, he didn't give up. He was in his werewolf form and howled Rozen's name, but there was no answer. He then spotted a small den like shelter thing and he crept up onto it.

Rozen, on the other hand, was about to speak, she opened her mouth but was interrupted by Jacob who barged in and by mistake attacked Juria. He gave an apologetic look then jumped in front of Rozen and crouched down ready to jump and attack Dren, he was growling and he had a look saying 'Don't you even dare hurt my cousin!'
Back to top Go down
Juria

Juria

PostSubject: Re: Good side of the forest   Good side of the forest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 11:51 pm

((hahahahhahahahahahahahhHHH omg yesssss!!!!!!!!!))

Juria swore she heard something in the bushes before Jacob bounded in and pinned her to the ground, but Jacob's jumping in still surprised her and when she realized it was Jacob, she gave him a look that said, "YOU BAKA, YOU ARE WET AND NOW IM WET!!!" she knew she would give him a hard time later.

Dren jumped quite a bit from Jacob jumping on Juria and he was about to tackle the big dog off of her but the big wolf jumped off Juria and looked at him with a evil ferocious look, to Dren it was saying to get away so he could eat the girls.

Dren decided that Jacob was bad, and was going to hurt the two girls so, with abnormal speed, got around Jacob and put himself between the large wolf and the pretty girl. 

Dren's sword was out of range so he knew he had to either fight the wolf hand to... Paws or use his dragon powers.  Dren backed up, with Rozen behind him, so they were eventually outside and the rain was only sprinkling lightly now.

Juria watched as Dren protected Rozen and Jacob was trying to also protect her.  Juria was going to say something but Dren looked determined to protect Rozen and Jacob would either see that or both would just ignore her.

Dren kept Rozen behind him, to protect her, and kept his eyes on Jacob. He knew the large wolf migt attack soon, and if he did, Dren was going to send a blast of fire in front of the wolf to scare it away. 
Back to top Go down
Rozen
Admin
Rozen

PostSubject: Re: Good side of the forest   Good side of the forest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 7:58 pm

Rozen had a terrified face, she didn't want Jacob attacking their new friend, or worse tear him to shreds.

Jacob growled and pounced on Dren with his teeth digging inside Dren's arm and not willing to let go.
Back to top Go down
Juria

Juria

PostSubject: Re: Good side of the forest   Good side of the forest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 10:07 pm

Jacob attacked faster than Dren had anticipated so he didn't stop the attack. He cried out when Jacob bit into his arm, but with a great amount of strength that Jacob would NOT expect.

Dren grabbed the top of Jacob's mouth and pried Jacob off of him and then threw him off and without hesitation used his good arm to put a huge blast of fire out in front of Jacob, the strength of the fire attack was something to marvel at. As soon as Dren unleashed his powerful attack, he yelled at the dog, "DON'T YOU DARE TRY TO HURT HER!!"

A sign of protection of Rozen was in Dren's eyes and any animal (especially Jacob) would have seen that. Dren summoned a fireball in his hand, ready to throw it at Jacob if Jacob attacked Rozen.
Back to top Go down
Rozen
Admin
Rozen

PostSubject: Re: Good side of the forest   Good side of the forest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 10:20 pm

Jacob did NOT expect that fire and whined when it hit him. He then turned human, "OOOOWWWWWWWW!!!!" He yelled.

Rozen widened her eyes and Jacob and Rozen said at the same time, "YOU KNOW FIRE!?!?!?!?"

Jacob stood up, "GET AWAY FROM MY COUSIN!" His voice demanded.
Back to top Go down
Juria

Juria

PostSubject: Re: Good side of the forest   Good side of the forest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 10:27 pm

As Jacob turned back into human, Dren's eyes widened and said in disbelief, "YOU'RE A WEREWOLF??"

Dren looked from Jacob to Rozen, but didn't put his guard down. He narrowed his eyes at Jacob and asked, "Rozen... is this really your cousin?" The half-dragon didn't trust that Jacob wasn't out to hurt Rozen. Blood still dripped from where Jacob had bit him, but it was healing quickly, at least WAY faster than humans.

"If you are her family why did you attack us?!" Dren growled, still not letting his guard down on Jacob and still protecting Rozen at whatever cost.

Juria was just standing in the back and grinning at Jacob for looking like an idiot to attack Rozen's protector.
Back to top Go down
Rozen
Admin
Rozen

PostSubject: Re: Good side of the forest   Good side of the forest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 10:40 pm

Rozen sighed, "Unfortunately yes he is my cousin."

Jacob narrowed his eyes, "You say that as if it was a bad thing!"

Rozen gave him a get real look. "Anyways, sorry Dren for his attack, do you need any help with that wound?" Rozen asked as she stood up and walked up to Dren.

Jacob growled, "Rozen stay away from him! He cannot be trusted remember what happened when you trusted Ace!?"

Rozen stopped walking and turned her head ashamed, she wanted to cry, she missed Ace very much. "Don't remind me."

Back to top Go down
Juria

Juria

PostSubject: Re: Good side of the forest   Good side of the forest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 10:50 pm

Dren raised his eyebrow at Jacob, still not trusting the werewolf's attitude of ATTACK NOW...ask questions later.

The sentiment of Rozen asking to help his wound made Dren smile but he still didn't take his eyes off of Jacob and replied, "I'm fine, I'm almost healed already..." Dren wondered if they were going to get suspicious of how he was... different than humans.

Upon the subject of Ace, Dren's curiosity got the better of him but he didn't dare ask to bring up a seemingly painful experience.

Juria then entered the conversation and said, "Jacob, yes we know that there are some people we can't trust... but shouldn't you have seen that Dren wasn't hurting us before you go and tried to tear his head off? You should have at least waited a second to see that Dren was keeping us out of the rain until it stopped and we could go home! sheesh you baka!!"

Dren smiled a little, Juria was completely correct.
Back to top Go down
Rozen
Admin
Rozen

PostSubject: Re: Good side of the forest   Good side of the forest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 11:36 am

Juria was correct why couldn't Jacob just give a little trust? But Rozen knows the reason since he only told her. She was then suspicious about him healing so fast.

Jacob ignored what Juria said and demanded, "You come home with me now Rozen! And you," his eyes trailed off to Juria, "Your more then welcome to come, but I'm not waiting for you."

Rozen sighed, she had to go with him she wasn't even allowed to be out of the kingdom in the first place. She stood up smoothed out her dress and walked towards Jacob. While passing Dren she whispered, "Nice meeting you, hope to see you again."

(I'm thinking that something happened in Jacob's past that made him trust NO ONE like it was so crucial to him that he couldn't trust anyone)
Back to top Go down
Juria

Juria

PostSubject: Re: Good side of the forest   Good side of the forest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 2:37 pm

Just as Rozen said goodbye, and Dren was about to, the wind started howling and the rain started to pour so badly, and on top of that, it started to hail large hard pieces of ice. Only something incredibly crazy would want to hike back in the weather.

Dren changed his goodbye to, "You will all get sick if you travel in this, at least stay until the weather is over..."

Juria saw Dren's idea was the best and told Jacob, "Jacob you're crazy if you want us to walk back in this... if you CARE for your cousin's health and well being you will stay here with us in Dren's shelter!"

Juria saw through Jacob's eyes that he didn't want to stay, however Juria was firm in the belief Jacob WOULD, and not want Rozen being really cold or get sick.

((yes I'm draging it out muhahhahaah XD))
Back to top Go down
Rozen
Admin
Rozen

PostSubject: Re: Good side of the forest   Good side of the forest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 5:48 pm

Jacob narrowed his eyes at Dren as he felt the ice hit him, but he was ignoring them at the moment.

He did a low growl, "Fine you can stay, but I'm leaving! I expect you to be back at the castle right after it stops hailing!" Jacob then set off on his own back to the castle.

Rozen sighed and entered back inside the shelter, "I'm sorry about my cousin he's a bit...protective."

((Lol he should insanely sick and Juria is like 'haha that's what you get xD yeah?))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Good side of the forest   Good side of the forest - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Good side of the forest
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next