Mystics Welcome
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come to a world of magic were you can create a character and have fun in forums.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Turtle Mission
Dark Forest near Loki and Lora's house - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 04, 2013 10:54 pm by

» Mark Barry (Approved)
Dark Forest near Loki and Lora's house - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 3:16 pm by

» Just a Walk in the Woods
Dark Forest near Loki and Lora's house - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 1:56 pm by

» How to play
Dark Forest near Loki and Lora's house - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 1:42 pm by

» Any plot idea's you would like to add :)
Dark Forest near Loki and Lora's house - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 1:26 pm by

» Plot (so far)
Dark Forest near Loki and Lora's house - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 1:21 pm by

» Jacob's room
Dark Forest near Loki and Lora's house - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 11:53 pm by

» The small marketplace
Dark Forest near Loki and Lora's house - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 11:42 pm by

» Dark Mountains (Vampires Territory)
Dark Forest near Loki and Lora's house - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 1:37 pm by

Top posters
Rozen
Dark Forest near Loki and Lora's house - Page 2 I_vote_lcapDark Forest near Loki and Lora's house - Page 2 I_voting_barDark Forest near Loki and Lora's house - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Juria
Dark Forest near Loki and Lora's house - Page 2 I_vote_lcapDark Forest near Loki and Lora's house - Page 2 I_voting_barDark Forest near Loki and Lora's house - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Mark Barry
Reza~
Logangray15
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Dark Forest near Loki and Lora's house

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Rozen
Admin
Rozen

Dark Forest near Loki and Lora's house - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Forest near Loki and Lora's house   Dark Forest near Loki and Lora's house - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 1:02 pm

Cruscia still had her smirk just to scare Loki, "of course not," her scythe popped out, "Oops, that wasn't suppose to happen," she lied. But then she laughed and put away her scythe.

"I really don't have any one close to me, I've always been alone..." Cruscia turned her head so the back of her head was facing towards him.
Back to top Go down
http://mysticalrpg.turtle-forum.com
Juria

Juria

PostSubject: Re: Dark Forest near Loki and Lora's house   Dark Forest near Loki and Lora's house - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 1:35 pm

Loki laughed and smiled at her but then did a nervous grin and chuckle when she got out her scythe. He smiled again when she put it away but then frowned and was a bit sad at her tone about being all alone. Just because they were demons didn't mean they had to be alone, Loki had his sister who he cherished and they loved each other like siblings.

Loki frowned and was a bit sad, he believed that no one should be alone, even for a evil demon. Loki is evil and so is his sister but they still have each other. Cruscia deserved to have someone to be close to. He hesitated but then put his hand gently on her shoulder to comfort her.
Back to top Go down
Rozen
Admin
Rozen

PostSubject: Re: Dark Forest near Loki and Lora's house   Dark Forest near Loki and Lora's house - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 7:42 pm

When Cruscia felt the hand on her shoulder she thought it was a sign of attack and quickly stood up taking out a knife and swung it at Loki super fast. It was a habit she always done if someone snuck up on her she really didn't mean it to do it to Loki.
Back to top Go down
Juria

Juria

PostSubject: Re: Dark Forest near Loki and Lora's house   Dark Forest near Loki and Lora's house - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 11:19 pm

Loki wasn't expecting a sudden attack; he thought that Cruscia was past wanting to kill him. He however was fast and stopped the attack. The attack however made them both get close to each other. Time seemed to go by slowly and the background faded away.

Loki was so close that all defenses were down. He was within arm's reach of her and could kill her if he wanted to, and she wouldn't have even been able to do anything. Loki however didn't move to attack her. He just had his arm blocking her attack and just continued to stare into her eyes, calm and handsome the way he always was.

Loki just smiled and still had his arm blocking her. He chuckled and made a joke, "I was just trying to comfort you. You don't have to be alone... then again if that is true, you have to get better at not trying to kill me."

Loki winked but couldn't help but notice Cruscia's shocked face. He chuckled and stood up then stretched. He noticed it was getting dark and said, "Hmm... nightfall is upon us soon." His back was to Cruscia, showing that he did trust her even if she did try to kill him at the moment.

Loki however then turned around before she could probably attack and smiled. He asked, "Ok another question... do you have your own home or...sleep out here in the woods?"

Loki was soon going to have her guess what his name was, since it was getting dark he was going to tell her soon anyway. He however knew he should probably get a lot of space between them before he showed her who he was. Loki smiled and waited for Cruscia's reply.
Back to top Go down
Rozen
Admin
Rozen

PostSubject: Re: Dark Forest near Loki and Lora's house   Dark Forest near Loki and Lora's house - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 8:08 am

Cruscia was shock that a human blocked her attack and she reacted when he touched her it was if it wasn't even her that one moment it was automatic.

"I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to! It was just.... a reaction I'm so so sorry!" Cruscia said. She was afraid he would just run off and be scared but instead he didn't he asked if she had a home. She felt very guilty which was odd for her since she never felt guilty of killing anyone.

"No not really, I usually sleep in caves, well I do have a home but..." She didn't continue on. She was kicked out of her home and couldn't come back until she was older. Her parents wanted her and her brother to face life without having anything with them. Cruscia now has gold but is not spending any unless its important.

"Why do you ask?" she asked him.
Back to top Go down
Juria

Juria

PostSubject: Re: Dark Forest near Loki and Lora's house   Dark Forest near Loki and Lora's house - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 10:32 am

Loki smiled at her, showing he didn't mind that she DID just try to kill him and attacked him. It was probably confusing her... Loki isn't like other guys! Loki just said, "I was just wondering, I would ask you if you wanted to stay at my house... but not only would you probably try killing me while I slept but also my sister would tease me to no end... and I would have to ask my father..."

Loki faded off and his eyes looked as if they were staring into space instead of her. He sighed and took a few steps back and said, "Cruscia... there is something I have to tell you... something I probably should have said in the beginning..."

Loki forced his eyes to look back at her; he had an almost soft smile that showed he was sorry for something. Loki hoped that Cruscia wouldn't be angry with what he had to tell her.
Back to top Go down
Rozen
Admin
Rozen

PostSubject: Re: Dark Forest near Loki and Lora's house   Dark Forest near Loki and Lora's house - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 6:57 pm

Cruscia noticed his voice trailed off when he mentioned his father and didn't push the subject. She was then confused when he stood up and took a few steps back.

"What is it?" She asked. She really hoped he wouldn't go away or say that he wouldn't be able to hang out with her. She waited for him to say what he had to say.
Back to top Go down
Juria

Juria

PostSubject: Re: Dark Forest near Loki and Lora's house   Dark Forest near Loki and Lora's house - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 7:29 pm

Loki sighed and said, "I would love to stay here and talk with you... but my sister will come to track me down if I don't go and... I would hate for her to get hurt by YOU!"

Loki chuckled and then sighed, "I would... also love to keep seeing you like this... but my ethics wouldn't stand for it... Cruscia... please don't hate me but I'm not who I seem..."

Loki smiled and said, "Can I show you something without you trying to kill me?" Loki really hoped that she wouldn't hate him for being... Loki. Loki had a good time talking to Cruscia. They had a lot in common (not to mention they both liked killing). Loki watched to see Cruscia's reaction before he turned into the demon he was.
Back to top Go down
Rozen
Admin
Rozen

PostSubject: Re: Dark Forest near Loki and Lora's house   Dark Forest near Loki and Lora's house - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 7:31 pm

Cruscia was still curious, "what is it? I won't kill you.... I hope," she gave a small laugh and smiled beautifully waiting to see what the 'human' would do.
Back to top Go down
Juria

Juria

PostSubject: Re: Dark Forest near Loki and Lora's house   Dark Forest near Loki and Lora's house - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 7:37 pm

Loki smiled and just as the sun set he sight and said, "I'm not human..." and there before Cruscia only, turned to his true form as Loki.

The transformation was quick and simple, however what stood in the almost "puny" human's place was amazing. Loki was quite more muscular than when he was a human, and he was actually even more handsome. He looked a LOT better actually. Loki kept his hair over his eye that normally had the eye patch but made sure to keep watching Cruscia.

Loki hoped Cruscia wouldn't be too mad. He hoped that they could still be friends the way he was when he was a human. Loki sighed and said, "I know you hate me and you probably have good reason too... so even though I am a demon, I must say I am truly sorry... and my name is Loki..."

Loki had his defense up, just in case Cruscia was going to attack. Loki waited for Cruscia to say something but in the distance he heard Lora yelling, "LOOOOKKKKIIIII!!!!!!"
Back to top Go down
Rozen
Admin
Rozen

PostSubject: Re: Dark Forest near Loki and Lora's house   Dark Forest near Loki and Lora's house - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 9:38 pm

Cruscia was nearly stunned when she realized Loki's true form, "you lied to me!" She whispered, "HOW DARE YOU!" She now yelled. She wanted to cry but she didn't, "I HATE YOU!" Before she could attack her brother came. For once she was glad he was there but she didn't show it.

"What do you want!?" She yelled at Shadow.

"Wanting to see if you were ok," he said calmly.

"I'm ok!" she turned away from him and faced Loki.

"Why did you lie to me?" she asked him calmly and hurt.
Back to top Go down
Juria

Juria

PostSubject: Re: Dark Forest near Loki and Lora's house   Dark Forest near Loki and Lora's house - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 10:19 pm

Loki smiled sadly and knew he shouldn't have shown her. He should have kept his form a secret. What Cruscia didn't know was that she should be HONORED to know this. Loki didn't show everyone both his forms, or at least let them know they were connected. The only people who knew were his sisters. Lora knew because he showed her and Luna because she was with them when he turned to his human form. Not even his cousin or parents knew it!

The fact that Loki transformed in front of Cruscia showed that he trusted her with the knowledge. Loki's heart seemed to ache, he had not want to hurt Cruscia. He kept his eye on Shadow and said, "I didn't mean to trust me... I will explain everything later... I am sorry..."

Loki smiled and bowed to Cruscia but never took his eye off of Shadow. He smiled and said, "Until next time m'lady..." then ran to find Lora. Loki swore to make it up to Cruscia next time he saw her.
Back to top Go down
Rozen
Admin
Rozen

PostSubject: Re: Dark Forest near Loki and Lora's house   Dark Forest near Loki and Lora's house - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 8:37 pm

Cruscia watched him leave and kneeled down to the floor, "I can't believe this..." she whispered. Shadow felt bad for her and approached her cautiously.

"Cruscia... do you actually like him?" he asked her. For one she turned around and hugged him. He was both shocked and pleased and hugged her back. He didn't understand why she hugged him but just took the chance and would never forget this day,.
Back to top Go down
Juria

Juria

PostSubject: Re: Dark Forest near Loki and Lora's house   Dark Forest near Loki and Lora's house - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 10:03 pm

Loki's art was that of hiding and he hid well as he watched Cruscia and her brother from the safety of the shadows. He frowned and hoped he had not hurt Cruscia, he actually liked her. He had decided to show her who he was, which he did NOT do... EVER… to anyone. Loki watched as Cruscia actually hugged her brother and he hoped that he had not made her too emotional.

Loki frowned at himself and knew he had to make amends to Cruscia. He wanted to get her something to show that he didn't mean to hurt her. He thought briefly about what to get a girl who enjoyed killing people and being rude. He smiled and knew EXACTLY what to get her.

Loki grinned to himself; he however had to scowl when he heard, "LOOOOKKKIIII!!!" Loki scowled and moved quickly to find his sister. The next chance he got he was going to go into town and get Cruscia the perfect gift to show her he didn't mean to hurt her and still wanted to be friends.

Loki smiled once more at Cruscia before running and finding his sister, who was angry he was late.
Back to top Go down
Rozen
Admin
Rozen

PostSubject: Re: Dark Forest near Loki and Lora's house   Dark Forest near Loki and Lora's house - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 12:20 pm

((ok let's skip a couple months into the towns of the human kingdom!!!))
Back to top Go down
Rozen
Admin
Rozen

PostSubject: Re: Dark Forest near Loki and Lora's house   Dark Forest near Loki and Lora's house - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 10:24 pm

((continuing from hospital))

Cruscia was having a really hard time breathing and the world was becoming more blurry, but she used all her power to stay awake. Shadow ran towards her to take her quickly to the hospital, but was forcefully pushed back and saw a blue of darkness take Cruscia away.

"CRUSCIA!" He yelled and chased after what ever the thing was that took Cruscia, but he had lost it and lost his little sister.

Cruscia eyes were forced open by her own will, she couldn't really see her savor, he was a blurry dark figure. She felt the soft grass under her and felt a soothing power on her wound. She then fell conscience.

Cruscia woke up and her eyes slowly opened examining the area around her then looking at Loki. She looked surprised, "Loki!? What are you doing here?" she asked. She put her hand where her wound was supposed to be, but it was healed. "What happened, where am I, how did I get here? What the hell is going on!?" she asked a whole bunch of questions.
Back to top Go down
Juria

Juria

PostSubject: Re: Dark Forest near Loki and Lora's house   Dark Forest near Loki and Lora's house - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 11:06 pm

As Cruscia woke up, Loki was still exhausted from actually saving her life. He was sitting and leaning on the tree next to where Cruscia was and had his arms on his raised knees. He had used just about all the power he had and had to "recharge" and rest, though he was trying to show as if he was just fine.

When Cruscia started asking all sorts of questions, Loki waited for her to finish then asked in his... Loki way, "Do you want me to answer that chronologically or alphabetically?" The handsome demon chuckled but still answered some of her questions, "I was in the neighborhood and heard you and Shadow fighting... I don't know why you and Shadow were fighting, but he apparently hurt you... so I stepped in and carried you over here away from him and healed you... Ergo, I am here and you are alive..."

Loki watched as Cruscia put two and two together. The fact was that Loki had actually saved her... even if Shadow had taken her to the Hospital, in that time, she could have lost too much blood and not survived. Loki got to her just in time, and barely, so it was very fortunate for Cruscia that Loki had been there when he had.

"Any other questions I might answer?" the corner of Loki's lips twisted into a slight smirk, which made him look cool. He watched Cruscia intently to make sure she wasn't still hurt and not too weak from losing so much blood.
Back to top Go down
Rozen
Admin
Rozen

PostSubject: Re: Dark Forest near Loki and Lora's house   Dark Forest near Loki and Lora's house - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 5:19 pm

Cruscia then realized it wasn't Shadow's fault that she got hurt, but it was her own fault. If she hasn't attack Shadow he wouldn't have by mistake stabbed her. But of course Cruscia was still mad at her brother.

"Nah, you answered all of them," Cruscia smiled. She stood up and lost balance for a second until she regained it. She put her hand to her side and noticed the wound is gone, "How did you heal it?" She asked Loki.
Back to top Go down
Juria

Juria

PostSubject: Re: Dark Forest near Loki and Lora's house   Dark Forest near Loki and Lora's house - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 5:35 pm

As Cruscia stood up, Loki was ready to move very fast and catch her if she fell, but she regained her balance and Loki just looked as if he was only sitting there.

When Cruscia said she had all her questions answered Loki nodded, but he almost laughed when she asked him a question... even if all her questions were answered.

"You will find I am full of surprises..." Loki chuckled and stood up as he said so, but to his dismay he faltered a bit and had to grab hold of the tree to keep from sliding to the ground again.

The truth was that Loki had transferred his energy to Cruscia, and also part of his life source... whatever that was. His power had been drained and it would take him just a bit longer to "recharge".

Loki looked at Cruscia and wondered if she was still mad at him for the "human" thing, he decided he didn't want to find out and get attacked so he just smiled and said, "So, now that you are all healed up, I will get out of your hair..."

The handsome demon nodded his head and turned to go but he realized that his legs wouldn't support him and grumbled to himself. He sighed and sat down and said, "Ill go when my mother isn't looking for me..." Loki was telling a lie, but he didn't want Cruscia to realize he had tried his hardest to save her life... and it had actually hurt him while saving her.
Back to top Go down
Rozen
Admin
Rozen

PostSubject: Re: Dark Forest near Loki and Lora's house   Dark Forest near Loki and Lora's house - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 3:05 pm

Cruscia smiled and then frowned when he was about to leave, but he sat down again.

"I want to thank you for helping me," she said and knelt down next to him. "I'll wait for you," she said then sat down next to him. Even for tricking her she can't get mad at him for saving her life.
Back to top Go down
Juria

Juria

PostSubject: Re: Dark Forest near Loki and Lora's house   Dark Forest near Loki and Lora's house - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 4:05 pm

When Cruscia said she wanted to thank him for helping her, Loki thought he was either dreaming or hearing something wrong. Loki had figured Cruscia would have run off the second she could or try to kill him or something. This act of kindness that Cruscia was showing made Loki very suspicious.

"You... will wait for me? I thought you hate me..." Loki looked at Cruscia suspiciously, but he was pleasantly confused.
Back to top Go down
Rozen
Admin
Rozen

PostSubject: Re: Dark Forest near Loki and Lora's house   Dark Forest near Loki and Lora's house - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 7:57 am

"Well if you want me gone then fine," She stood up but waited just a while to see if he would grab her hand or something.

"Besides why should I be mad at you for saving my life?" She asked looking down at him, but her back turned towards him.
Back to top Go down
Juria

Juria

PostSubject: Re: Dark Forest near Loki and Lora's house   Dark Forest near Loki and Lora's house - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 3:13 pm

Before Loki could control himself, and before his pride kicked in, he jumped out quickly and took a hold of Cruscia's hand in his. "No, I would like you... to stay..." Loki mentally cursed himself for showing that he actually wanted Cruscia to be with him. If his father had seen it, he would have told him it was a sign of weakness.

After realizing that he had grabbed her hand, he had realized... HE HAD GRABBED HER HAND. Loki didn't want to admit it, but something like the feeling of sparks emitted out of their touch. The handsome demon would normally have let go of anyone else's hand quicker, but he held Cruscia's hand for a bit longer than normal before reluctantly releasing it and asking in a gentleman way, "Will you stay?"
Back to top Go down
Rozen
Admin
Rozen

PostSubject: Re: Dark Forest near Loki and Lora's house   Dark Forest near Loki and Lora's house - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 5:42 pm

Cruscia looked back forward ready to run, he legs was about to kick off into a run then do some crazy jumps in the trees, but then she felt a hand grab hers. She looked back at Loki and he asked her to stay. She smiled.

"Well of course I can stay," she sat back down next to Loki and looked up at the tree tops.
Back to top Go down
Juria

Juria

PostSubject: Re: Dark Forest near Loki and Lora's house   Dark Forest near Loki and Lora's house - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 8:31 pm

Loki smiled and was truly glad Cruscia was going to stay with him. "I'm just glad I was able to save you in time... otherwise I would have had to kill your brother..." Loki chuckled but realized that it had implied that he cared for Cruscia.

Realizing this, Loki hoped that Cruscia wouldn't pick up on what his little comment insinuated. "But don't think I've gone soft..." Loki grumbled and his eyes were as fierce as ever (Probably something Cruscia liked in him anyway... if she did like him.)

About this time, Lora was probably looking for Loki... but for once in his life, he didn't want to be with his little sister, he wanted to spend time with Cruscia... strange enough.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dark Forest near Loki and Lora's house   Dark Forest near Loki and Lora's house - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dark Forest near Loki and Lora's house
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next