Mystics Welcome
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come to a world of magic were you can create a character and have fun in forums.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Turtle Mission
Dark Forest near Loki and Lora's house - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 04, 2013 10:54 pm by

» Mark Barry (Approved)
Dark Forest near Loki and Lora's house - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 3:16 pm by

» Just a Walk in the Woods
Dark Forest near Loki and Lora's house - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 1:56 pm by

» How to play
Dark Forest near Loki and Lora's house - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 1:42 pm by

» Any plot idea's you would like to add :)
Dark Forest near Loki and Lora's house - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 1:26 pm by

» Plot (so far)
Dark Forest near Loki and Lora's house - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 1:21 pm by

» Jacob's room
Dark Forest near Loki and Lora's house - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 11:53 pm by

» The small marketplace
Dark Forest near Loki and Lora's house - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 11:42 pm by

» Dark Mountains (Vampires Territory)
Dark Forest near Loki and Lora's house - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 1:37 pm by

Top posters
Rozen
Dark Forest near Loki and Lora's house - Page 3 I_vote_lcapDark Forest near Loki and Lora's house - Page 3 I_voting_barDark Forest near Loki and Lora's house - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Juria
Dark Forest near Loki and Lora's house - Page 3 I_vote_lcapDark Forest near Loki and Lora's house - Page 3 I_voting_barDark Forest near Loki and Lora's house - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Mark Barry
Reza~
Logangray15
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Dark Forest near Loki and Lora's house

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Rozen
Admin
Rozen

Dark Forest near Loki and Lora's house - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Forest near Loki and Lora's house   Dark Forest near Loki and Lora's house - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 6:59 pm

Cruscia grinned, "Aww is little Loki becoming soft!" She smiled while teasing Loki. She gave a small laugh.
Back to top Go down
http://mysticalrpg.turtle-forum.com
Juria

Juria

PostSubject: Re: Dark Forest near Loki and Lora's house   Dark Forest near Loki and Lora's house - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 8:57 pm

Loki growled playfully and hit Cruscia (who was now close to him) softly in the arm and said, "I'm not going soft!"

It however was true that Loki could have just let Cruscia die, another demon would have done it... but he had not.
Back to top Go down
Rozen
Admin
Rozen

PostSubject: Re: Dark Forest near Loki and Lora's house   Dark Forest near Loki and Lora's house - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 9:02 pm

Cruscia smiled beautifully at Loki then laughed, "Well it seems like your becoming soft, compared when we first met and how we were fighting and the now how nice you are."

She sat next to him and punched him in the arm as well playfully.
Back to top Go down
Juria

Juria

PostSubject: Re: Dark Forest near Loki and Lora's house   Dark Forest near Loki and Lora's house - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 12:37 am

Loki raised his eyebrow and reminded Cruscia, "Hey the first time we met you attacked my sister, REMEMBER?!"

The handsome demon however laughed and it wasn't hard to see why human girls fell in love when him when they saw him. A handsome smirk formed on his face and he asked Cruscia, "Which one do you like better? ... but don't expect me to be nice all the time... I'm still a trickster and... love tormenting humans" Loki smirked to Cruscia.

((That is probably why Cruscia would like Loki, Loki is evil yet nice! XD hes a good bad-guy... HAHAHA OXYMORON!))
Back to top Go down
Rozen
Admin
Rozen

PostSubject: Re: Dark Forest near Loki and Lora's house   Dark Forest near Loki and Lora's house - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 7:31 pm

Cruscia laughed, "oh yeah I remembered that now.... mmm You stay the same I don't want you being mean to me, but we can still go around and mess with people," she grinned widely like a child receiving a candy for being good.

"Have you ever tried an elf before?" Cruscia asked randomly.
Back to top Go down
Juria

Juria

PostSubject: Re: Dark Forest near Loki and Lora's house   Dark Forest near Loki and Lora's house - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 2:23 pm

Loki raised the eyebrow that didn't have the eye-patch over his eye and said, "Yeah, so don't go attacking Lora..." Loki chuckled and continued saying, "Ok, sounds like a plan to me..."

Of the most random things Loki had ever heard Lora and his baby sister Luna say (and mind you they said some VERY RANDOM THINGS) the random question Cruscia gave was one of the very top most random things. It caught him off guard and he said, "Uhh... elf?"

Getting an elf was VERY rare, and Loki had once caught one but it escaped. He smiled to himself and replied, "I had actually once had one trapped but he said something in Elvin and a deer pranced up and ran it's antlers into me and distracted me... then the elf ran bloody fast in the other direction... have you noticed they run BLOODY fast?"

Loki looked at Cruscia and continued saying, "I haven't seen one since then... why do you ask because that was quite random!" Loki chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Rozen
Admin
Rozen

PostSubject: Re: Dark Forest near Loki and Lora's house   Dark Forest near Loki and Lora's house - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 6:40 pm

Cruscia laughed, "haha you got hit by antlers!" she teased. She then stopped laughing and smiled, "I asked because I became friends with the elf princess and Shadow wanted to eat her so I thought they were good."

Back to top Go down
Juria

Juria

PostSubject: Re: Dark Forest near Loki and Lora's house   Dark Forest near Loki and Lora's house - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 12:14 am

Loki narrowed his eye and grumbled, "Yeah yeah, shush... Elvin princess?!?!? yikes!! how did you find her"

Loki was truly impressed, it was like...1 in a 100000000000000000000000 chance that Cruscia would find the one true Elvin princess in all the forest, not many people even knew where the Elvin Kingdom was... pretty much no one did...

"I wouldn't blame your brother, I would probably too... why didn't you try? I have heard from my uncle... though he lies a lot... that elves taste amazingly wonderful... like their blood is so pure you want more and more... and rich or something like that, and royalty would probably taste better... but my uncle lies a lot."

Loki grumbled after he told Cruscia, probably thinking of Larz, who was the son of his uncle.

All of a sudden, without warning, a little black shadow flew in super fast and landed on Loki's face and while flying in it screamed, "LOOOOOKKKKIII!!!"

A adorable little black bat was on Loki face, hugging his face. Loki said through the little bat, "mrtt...mt mff mm mace" ((Dart... get off my face XD))

The little bat laughed a cute little maniacal laugh and flew off of Loki's face and before them a little ways. The little bat was all black and had little fangs... and was just so adorable!

It turned to Cruscia and grinned, "HI! My name is Dart cuz I dart!! A pleasure to make your acquaintance!" As Dart flew in the air, Loki was grinning... the only thing he liked about his cousin, was his pet demon bat, Dart.

"Cruscia, Dart... Dart, Cruscia..." Loki laughed and introduced them but then looked around for Larz, and was incredibly happy when he saw that Dart was alone.
Back to top Go down
Rozen
Admin
Rozen

PostSubject: Re: Dark Forest near Loki and Lora's house   Dark Forest near Loki and Lora's house - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 11:05 pm

"Yeah her and I just met, she helped my bird and we just became friends," Cruscia explained. "My brother said they do taste good, so maybe that's why he wanted to eat it."

She then laughed when a cute little bat attacked Loki, "Who's that?" she asked, and she got her answer right away when he called himself dart and after he and Loki introduced him.

"Hi pleasure to meet you," Cruscia laughed.
Back to top Go down
Juria

Juria

PostSubject: Re: Dark Forest near Loki and Lora's house   Dark Forest near Loki and Lora's house - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 10:50 am

Dart took a bow in front of Cruscia and said in his cute voice, "Pleasure to meet you m'lady"

Dart then... darted around and rested on her shoulder, "Soo... you and Loki hmm?" Dart grinned to Cruscia and Loki narrowed his eye at the cute little bat and said, "Dart, what are you insinuating?!?!?!"

The little demon bat grinned and hopped from Cruscia's shoulder to her head to her other shoulder and said, "A word of warning... he is awesome... and he kills people sooo if you don't like killing people or hanging out with funny, awesome guys, he isn't the guy for you!"

Loki raised his eyebrow but he couldn't hear the little bat clearly, Dart could SERIOUSLY whisper, demons he didn't want listening in to a conversation wouldn't be able to hear him.

Back to top Go down
Rozen
Admin
Rozen

PostSubject: Re: Dark Forest near Loki and Lora's house   Dark Forest near Loki and Lora's house - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 4:40 pm

Cruscia laughed at the little demon on what he said. She then felt Dart going on her other shoulder and continued to laugh, "I think Loki and I are very much alike if that's the case, considering I love killing people also."

She then grinned noticing Loki couldn't hear the small demon and got the idea to make Loki VERY suspicious. Cruscia winked at Dart and said out loud, "Really! I never knew that! Tell me more of what Loki did!" She grinned hoping the little demon got the joke of wanting Loki to get very curious on what Dart was 'saying'.

Back to top Go down
Juria

Juria

PostSubject: Re: Dark Forest near Loki and Lora's house   Dark Forest near Loki and Lora's house - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 11:23 pm

Dart quickly caught on and he grinned and whispered, but said a few words louder so Loki could her, "OH YEAH..pstpstpstpstpstpst AND HE ALSO pstpstpstpstpstpst BECAUSE HE pstpstpstpstpstpst AND SO pstpst WITH HIS pstpstpst AND THEN pstpstpst"

Loki sprung up, his eyes on fire and he growled, "DART WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU TELLING HER?!?!" Loki's eyes glowed with a fire that (to most people) was very admirable and... hypnotizing
Back to top Go down
Rozen
Admin
Rozen

PostSubject: Re: Dark Forest near Loki and Lora's house   Dark Forest near Loki and Lora's house - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 5:51 pm

"Calm yourself Loki he wasn't saying anything," Cruscia said telling the truth. She crossed her arms and legs like little miss no it all with her noes up high and her eyes closed. "Or you don't believe us?" She grinned and looked at Loki's fiery eyes.

She stood up, and summoned her scythe quickly saying, "THINK FAST!" and swung it towards him. If he wouldn't dodge it, since she has incredible speed swinging the scythe, it would have really never hit him since it was only a inch away from him. She just wanted to see what he would do and see if Dart would laugh at him.

(I could see dart laughing like a chipmunk at Loki since he never expected the swing and kind of tripped over with a mad look on his face and Dart just cracking up laughing lol idk thats what i see but put whatever you want))
Back to top Go down
Juria

Juria

PostSubject: Re: Dark Forest near Loki and Lora's house   Dark Forest near Loki and Lora's house - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 8:47 pm

Loki narrowed his eyes and replied, "Its Dart, he is always up to something..."

When Crusica took a swing at Loki, he overreacted and did a full back-spring backwards to be out of the reach of the scythe. It was very impressive, but then he hit his legs (which weren't recovered yet from healing Cruscia) and fell to the ground and on his butt, then gave an angry glare to Cruscia.

The cute little Dart started laughing very hard, like a chipmunk and said, "Nice, nice Cruscia... you two are PERFECT for each other!" and went back to his adorable little chipmunk laugh... it would have given anyone the temptation to hug Dart until his eyes popped out.
Back to top Go down
Rozen
Admin
Rozen

PostSubject: Re: Dark Forest near Loki and Lora's house   Dark Forest near Loki and Lora's house - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 10:12 am

Cruscia grinned, "It was an opportune moment!" She then heard Dart laughed and went super girl mode, for the first time.

"OH MY GOSH YOUR SO CUTE!" She grabbed the little bat and squeezed it into a hug. "You have the most adorablest laugh ever!" She continued to hug him.
Back to top Go down
Juria

Juria

PostSubject: Re: Dark Forest near Loki and Lora's house   Dark Forest near Loki and Lora's house - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 1:42 pm

Dart laughed until Cruscia grabbed him and started hugging him, so his laugh was more like, "HEHEHHEE -OOOOO"

When Cruscia got hold of Dart, Loki started laughing. Dart's eyes were almost popping out from the pretty demon hugging his cuteness so much. Dart muttered out, "CCAANNTTT BREEAATHHEEEE"

Loki stood up, feeling much better, and crossed his arms, "Yes Lora does that a lot also, Dart is cute isn't he?"

Dart grinned at Loki but then was hugged again. Loki smiled but heard off in the distance Lora calling for him. Loki thought to himself, "Hang on little sister, I'll come eventually..."
Back to top Go down
Rozen
Admin
Rozen

PostSubject: Re: Dark Forest near Loki and Lora's house   Dark Forest near Loki and Lora's house - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 4:06 pm

Cruscia let go and cleared her throat, "Sorry didn't know what came over me." She then heard, with her awesome hearing, a voice calling for Loki.

"Sounds like someone is looking for you," Cruscia laughed.
Back to top Go down
Juria

Juria

PostSubject: Re: Dark Forest near Loki and Lora's house   Dark Forest near Loki and Lora's house - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 11:57 pm

Dart laughed in his cute way again and hugged the side of Crucia's face. Loki smiled and nodded, "My little sister is looking for me...unlike my cousin Larz... I love my little sister"

From a little ways away, Lora called out, "Loki!!! Come on I have Luna with me... don't leave me alone with her!!!"

When the group heard that, Loki growled and muttered, "Ok well I love ONE of my little sisters..."
Back to top Go down
Rozen
Admin
Rozen

PostSubject: Re: Dark Forest near Loki and Lora's house   Dark Forest near Loki and Lora's house - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 7:54 pm

Cruscia laughed at Loki, "At least you love a sibling..." Cruscia's sentence trailed off. She hates Shadow, but maybe inside of her a little spark still has feelings for Shadow, but Cruscia always denies it.
Back to top Go down
Juria

Juria

PostSubject: Re: Dark Forest near Loki and Lora's house   Dark Forest near Loki and Lora's house - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 10:13 pm

Loki smiled and sat down back next to Cruscia and shared, "I didn't like her at first... but one day she looked at me with this one look... and I swore to teach her all I knew and love her like no other... we are quite alike"

A true emotion showed on the demon's face, one that was admirable, when he said, "I know demons don't normally love something other than themselves... so I must be strange for I love my little sister..."

If Loki was able to show love to Lora, it was obvious that whoever he would eventually marry would get that same love, that demon would be lucky.
Back to top Go down
Rozen
Admin
Rozen

PostSubject: Re: Dark Forest near Loki and Lora's house   Dark Forest near Loki and Lora's house - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 11:42 am

Cruscia nodded, it was rare for a demon to love someone else then themselves. For Cruscia did have feelings for Loki, but in her mind she kept thinking he never loved her back.

"Well then..." She gave some thought before speaking, "Since you sister id trying to find you, I'll catch you some other time? Maybe we can fight, though you might loose since I am strong," She gave a smirk as if she was trying to challenge him.

"Anyways, I'll see you around," With that Cruscia hopped onto a tree and disappeared just as Lora came to find Loki.
Back to top Go down
Juria

Juria

PostSubject: Re: Dark Forest near Loki and Lora's house   Dark Forest near Loki and Lora's house - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 2:11 pm

((Cruscia should stay but like in the trees and spy on Loki yes?))

When Crusica said her parting words, Loki raised his eyebrow and replied, "Oh really? I wouldn't lose; I think you underestimate my strength Cruscia!"

He laughed but then as she speed away he said so she could hear, "Hope to see you soon..." and Cruscia was gone.

As Cruscia left, his dearest littler sister... and the less dear sister came into view. Lora threw her arms around Loki and yelled with joy, "LOKI!! I MISSED YOU!!"

Loki laughed and hugged Lora back and spun her around, then once they separated he declared, "It actually hasn't been that long since we were together..."
Lora grinned to her big brother and agreed, "Yeah well it felt like a long time I'm with..."

At the same time the two older siblings turned to the small little adorable demon a few steps away and they both said at the same time, "Luna..."

The youngest sibling looked up at her two family members and gave a cute smile and said in a little, innocent type voice, "Big brother... I got a flower for you."

Luna walked up and held out a quite nice bright yellow sunflower. Loki gave a -_-' face to Lora but then turned and smiled at Luna and took it then said, "Luna... you remember that talk I had about picking flowers?"

Lora held in laugher at the tone in Loki's voice, but fully broke out laughing when Loki turned scary to Luna and said, "WE DON'T PICK FLOWERS, WE DESTROY THEM!" and the flower in his hand went up in smoke.

Luna still smiled at Loki, as if not frightened, and said innocently, "Oh yeah, well I'm glad you liked destroying the flower!" and then waltzed away to look for small furry animals.

While Luna didn’t get the message of what demons did, Lora was laughing her head off and Loki dusted his hands of the flower that had been reduced to ash. Lora grinned to her brother once her laughing fit was over and crept up to him, making Loki cross his arms and watch as Lora crept up. Loki raised his eyebrow and was about to ask what she was doing, but Lora then lightly poked him in the arm and screamed, “TAG YOU’RE IT!”

Lora started to dash away, but as if he had not even moved, Loki was on the other side of Lora and looked down at her, arms still folded and his eyebrow still raised. Lora’s face was priceless and she asked in a shocked manner, “How did you get… from there… to… there?”

Luna spoke up and declared, “Oooo I found a bunny!” Both elder siblings frowned and looked at their little sister, wondering how on earth she could be the way she was.
Back to top Go down
Rozen
Admin
Rozen

PostSubject: Re: Dark Forest near Loki and Lora's house   Dark Forest near Loki and Lora's house - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 6:16 pm

Cruscia really didn't leave she was hiding in the shadow's of the trees and watched the 3 siblings. Loki didn't seem he liked Luna that much, but they weren't killing each other and Luna still seemed she loved Loki even though he yells at her.

She then thought it over how much she yelled at her brother, but he still cared her no matter what. She looked down and gave a small giggle when he saw Loki burn the flower.

You're not a bad brother Loki, not bad at all Cruscia smiled.
Back to top Go down
Juria

Juria

PostSubject: Re: Dark Forest near Loki and Lora's house   Dark Forest near Loki and Lora's house - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 5:17 pm

Loki sighed and knew it was useless untill Luna was a little older. Lora seemed to know it also and said outloud to him, "It's ok big brother... Maybe next year she will be more like us!"

The eldest sibling looked to Lora and smiled, bit then looked up at the sun. He sighed and decided, "Father said I was supposed to get home earlier today... He has something go, 'Discuss with me' as he put it.. So let's head out."

Lora grinned and replied, "Ok!!! But you gotta carry me!" with that, Lora jumped into Loki's arms bridal style, who caught her and asked in funny way, "And what happened in the last five seconds that made you're legs not function?" Loki raised his eyebrow.

The younger demon giggled but the Loki agreed, "Ok, ok, don't start with your very strange excuses like the a certain star is in the left hemisphere so therefore you're legs don't work... I'll carry you bridal style and Luna on my back..."

Lora giggled and said, "No silly brother... This time the tree was not on the correct side of the river and... the fish swam upstream!!!"

Loki narrowed his eyes and agreed with what he said earlier, "Yeah excuses like that..." he chuckled and looked at Luna so she would get the message to go on his back.

Luna understood and hopped on Loki's back, with help of her little wings. Loki looked around but Dart wasn't anywhere to see, he decided that the little bat left when Lora and Luna came. Once Luna was on, Loki made sure they were both good then took off like a super jet rocket and went home.

When the three of them were gone, Dart tapped Cruscia's shoulder and asked, "Were you spying on them?" the little demon bat grinned and said, "I just hid because Luna, the young one, pulls my wings and doesn't let me go and calls me a cute widdle batty... so I kinda hide" Dart smiled to Cruscia.

Back to top Go down
Rozen
Admin
Rozen

PostSubject: Re: Dark Forest near Loki and Lora's house   Dark Forest near Loki and Lora's house - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 11:48 am

If Cruscia were to be someone else she would have jumped at least 10 feet into the air from the bat that came out of no where, but since Cruscia wasn't afraid that easily she just simply looked at the little bat.

"No I wasn't spying! I was just observing," She told him. "It must be hard to be with a family of little kids," She felt bad for the little bat.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dark Forest near Loki and Lora's house   Dark Forest near Loki and Lora's house - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dark Forest near Loki and Lora's house
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next