Mystics Welcome
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come to a world of magic were you can create a character and have fun in forums.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Turtle Mission
Lawrence Nightray (Approved) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 04, 2013 10:54 pm by

» Mark Barry (Approved)
Lawrence Nightray (Approved) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 3:16 pm by

» Just a Walk in the Woods
Lawrence Nightray (Approved) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 1:56 pm by

» How to play
Lawrence Nightray (Approved) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 1:42 pm by

» Any plot idea's you would like to add :)
Lawrence Nightray (Approved) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 1:26 pm by

» Plot (so far)
Lawrence Nightray (Approved) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 1:21 pm by

» Jacob's room
Lawrence Nightray (Approved) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 11:53 pm by

» The small marketplace
Lawrence Nightray (Approved) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 11:42 pm by

» Dark Mountains (Vampires Territory)
Lawrence Nightray (Approved) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 1:37 pm by

Top posters
Rozen
Lawrence Nightray (Approved) I_vote_lcapLawrence Nightray (Approved) I_voting_barLawrence Nightray (Approved) I_vote_rcap 
Juria
Lawrence Nightray (Approved) I_vote_lcapLawrence Nightray (Approved) I_voting_barLawrence Nightray (Approved) I_vote_rcap 
Mark Barry
Reza~
Logangray15
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Lawrence Nightray (Approved)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rozen
Admin
Rozen

Lawrence Nightray (Approved) Empty
PostSubject: Lawrence Nightray (Approved)   Lawrence Nightray (Approved) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 7:36 pm

In Character

Name: Lawrence Raven Nightray
Race: Human at first then Vampire
Note:

-Appearance-

Skin color: pale
Hair Color: Black
Hair length: short
Eye color: Earth Green
Size: 5’8
Build: skinny, but strong
Picture:
Lawrence when he was young
Lawrence Nightray (Approved) Pandorahearts01-300x225

and this is the present Lawrence
Lawrence Nightray (Approved) Raven-pandora-hearts-6276983-1600-1200

-How I act-

Personality: Serious, mysterious and looks lonesome. But he is really friendly around Juria and doesn’t act normal around her.
Usual Mood: serious

-History-

Lawrence grew up in an average home that had to work to keep living. He helped his parents cut wood from the trees and would sell that as firewood to other families. He was the only child and sometimes felt lonely but he didn’t mind the peace and quiet.

Things became hard however when he turned 13. His father started drinking and his mother started yelling at him and taking it out on him because she was angry with her husband. She never physically hurt him, but he was worried about that.

It was the worst when his father would come home drunk and the two would yell at each other, then his father would yell at him for “being in the way.” After two years of it, when he was 15, he decided he didn’t want to be in the way anymore and packed up what he had and went to being a traveler.

For 4 years, almost 5, he traveled from place to place and earned money on the way from different tasks, or helping someone out. He also caught his own food or found wild fruits. He didn’t mind he was alone and enjoyed being free and able to do what he wanted.

One night however, on the full moon, he was awakened from his peaceful sleep with wolf howls. He grumbled and sat up, a bit frightened because they were closer than normal.
He went to packing his things and was going to get up into a tree but he heard a whimper coming from behind a fallen log. He was half asleep still so he didn’t think of what he was doing, he dropped his stuff and looked behind the log.

The sight that met him was a small puppy, cowering against the log and looking at something in the darkness. Lawrence ’s eyes adjusted and he was shocked awake by three large vampires, their fangs gleaming in the moonlight and their eyes on the werewolf puppy.

Lawrence knew he couldn’t just run and forget the pup, so he jumped in front of it and between the vampires and the little wolf. A stupid mistake? YES!

The three vampires laughed and knew that Lawrence was nothing compared to them. This was exactly why it was a very stupid mistake to try to stand up to three vampires as a human. Lawrence had not run across Vampires before so he wasn’t sure on what to do.
As Lawrence stood between the wolf and the vampires, the three decided that they were going to have fun torturing him to death. The three closed in and attacked him, tearing up his clothes and flesh. As the vampires attacked Lawrence , the little wolf snuck away and back to its mother.

Lawrence, however, wasn’t so lucky. He was an inch from death and knew his time had come when out of the dark, a figure immerged and fought off the vampires from Lawrence .

The last image Lawrence saw before everything faded to black was someone protecting him and killing the Vampire demons. He blacked out with the one thought that whoever had saved him, was someone very, VERY powerful.

Last edited by Rozen on Sat Jan 15, 2011 10:24 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://mysticalrpg.turtle-forum.com
Juria

Juria

Lawrence Nightray (Approved) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lawrence Nightray (Approved)   Lawrence Nightray (Approved) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 7:54 pm

because you accept everyone else's characters, and no one accepts yours... I ACCEPT YOU CHARACTER! ^_^
Back to top Go down

Lawrence Nightray (Approved)
Page 1 of 1