Mystics Welcome
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come to a world of magic were you can create a character and have fun in forums.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Turtle Mission
Evangeline Anghel (Approved) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 04, 2013 10:54 pm by

» Mark Barry (Approved)
Evangeline Anghel (Approved) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 3:16 pm by

» Just a Walk in the Woods
Evangeline Anghel (Approved) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 1:56 pm by

» How to play
Evangeline Anghel (Approved) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 1:42 pm by

» Any plot idea's you would like to add :)
Evangeline Anghel (Approved) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 1:26 pm by

» Plot (so far)
Evangeline Anghel (Approved) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 1:21 pm by

» Jacob's room
Evangeline Anghel (Approved) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 11:53 pm by

» The small marketplace
Evangeline Anghel (Approved) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 11:42 pm by

» Dark Mountains (Vampires Territory)
Evangeline Anghel (Approved) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 1:37 pm by

Top posters
Rozen
Evangeline Anghel (Approved) I_vote_lcapEvangeline Anghel (Approved) I_voting_barEvangeline Anghel (Approved) I_vote_rcap 
Juria
Evangeline Anghel (Approved) I_vote_lcapEvangeline Anghel (Approved) I_voting_barEvangeline Anghel (Approved) I_vote_rcap 
Mark Barry
Reza~
Logangray15
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Evangeline Anghel (Approved)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Juria

Juria

Evangeline Anghel (Approved) Empty
PostSubject: Evangeline Anghel (Approved)   Evangeline Anghel (Approved) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 11:10 pm

In Character

Name: Evangeline Anghel (is Angel pronounced in Spanish)
Race: vampire
Note: VERY good singer

-Appearance-

Skin color: pale
Hair Color: black
Hair length: long
Eye color: grayish greenish… well see the pictures!
Size: 5’6 almost 5’7
Build: normal
Pictures (plural!):
Evangeline Anghel (Approved) Evange10

Evangeline Anghel (Approved) Evange13

Evangeline Anghel (Approved) Evange12

Evangeline Anghel (Approved) Evange11

-How I act-

Personality: kind but distant, always daydreaming… when she is alone. It depends on who she hangs out with.
Usual Mood: peaceful but ready for a good laugh. It almost depends on the people she hangs around

-History-

Evangeline was a good child to her two parents, who weren’t super rich… but weren’t poor either. She spent most of her days with her friends and when she was alone she would sing whatever was on her mind.

To amuse herself, she would make up songs and music and just sing to the birds and trees. If anyone needed to find her, they normally would look in the forest. From when she was 7, Evangeline knew she wanted to be a professional singer. She was naturally good and wanted people to like hearing her sing.

For her parent’s parties, she would sometimes sing and everyone at the party always said she should get a job as a singer somewhere. Her parents wanted her to do what her heart told her to do and were not pushy. She loved her parents very much.

When she turned 17, she hung out with some people who weren’t good and enjoyed messing with people’s possessions and drinking. She didn’t drink, but she picked up bad habits from her so-called friends and started being rebellious to her parents. Her parents picked up on her habits and forbade her from being with her ‘friends’. This of course she couldn’t accept and she fought back and wanted to stay with her trouble making friends.

Because of this, tensions between her parents and her got worse and when she was 19, she “couldn’t take it anymore.” She left her parents a note that said she wanted to be her own person and didn’t need them trying to force her to be on their agenda and then ran away.
She ran to a town where she signed up for singing lessons with a group. The person’s name was Amy and she didn’t think she would find someone was good as Evangeline in the group. The second she heard her sing, she knew that Evangeline was destined to be a great singer. The other singing students became her friends and she now had better friends to pull her off the troubled path.

She kept getting lessons, but she was a little short on money so Amy gave them to her for free. When she decided she was good enough, she started singing at different events in the little town and got money for it. For seven years she studied with Amy, getting better and better every day until everyone in the town knew she was probably the best singer in any of the Kingdom. Amy didn’t just teach her; she let her stay in her home and was like a second mother to her. Amy taught Evangeline how to dance, cook, and especially sew. Amy was an amazing seamstress and taught Evangeline everything she knew so her “adopted daughter” could sew her own dresses, and all the designs on it. Evangeline’s real parents would have taught her… but she never gave them the chance. Amy was Evangeline’s second chance to learn everything her mother would have taught her. Evangeline excelled at everything Amy taught her, especially sewing and cooking… but the dancing… not so much.

When Evangeline turned 26, she knew she shouldn’t keep her talents hidden to just that town. She bid farewell to her friends and her teacher and left to see different areas in the Human Kingdom. Wherever she went, she found a place to sing and everyone there was either shocked to silence with its beauty or applauded so loudly the surrounding towns could hear it.
She did her “tour” for two years until one night when she was preparing for a show, she was singing to herself for fun and a vampire heard her. He wanted to save that beautiful voice so it would last forever and turned her then and there. She barely knew what was happening since it happened so quickly.

The vampire took her to the Vampire Kingdom and she never got to perform that night. She just ‘disappeared’. The mysterious vampire took her into his home and left her there, he told her he would be back… but he never did go back.

Evangeline doesn’t know what happened to him, but some people say since it was the full moon, a team of werewolves didn’t let him live. Evangeline lives in his house and it is now “hers” and no one questions it. She is sad she isn’t on tour anymore since she can’t go into sunlight. She still sings in her garden from time to time. She is mostly daydreaming about once again being onstage and singing. She is VERY new to the Vampire Kingdom so none of the Elders even know she exists. Nor do they know her talent for singing.

Someday she hopes she will find a way to stop the sunlight from burning her and when she finds a way, she will sing everywhere in every Kingdom and be famous. Her dream is simple… but getting there is hard, but Evangeline is persistent and doesn’t want to give up hope.
Her only regret now is leaving her parents and being bad to them. She wants to let them forgive her and tell them she is sorry, however she knows she can’t see them until she finds out how to not get burned in sunlight. She wants to sing for them and for them to be proud of her.

Anyone that hears her singing from her garden will more than likely wonder who is making such a lovely sound and will want to listen to it for a long time. It is enchanting and beautiful to hear.

-Powers-

Magic Specialty: Does singing count?
Favorite Spell: She sings… but she is very amazing at singing!
Weakness: being a vampire… and sunlight
Skills: Singing (I think you get the point) cooking (but its not like she needs it anymore) dancing… and sewing. She can sew her own clothes and is quite good at it and the designs on it. All her dresses look professional and if she bought them.
Items: jade bracelet her mother gave her when she was a good daughter
Evangeline Anghel (Approved) Evange14

A ring Amy gave her when she left:
Evangeline Anghel (Approved) Evange15

-Other information-

Favorite Color: electric blue
Voice: beautiful, anyone has to say she is a great singer

Theme song: All That I’m Living For – Evanescence

All that I'm living for,
All that I'm dying for,
All that I can't ignore alone at night.

I can feel the night beginning.
Separate me from the living.
Understanding me,
After all I've seen.
Piecing every thought together,
Find the words to make me better.
If I only knew how to pull myself apart.

All that I'm living for,
All that I'm dying for,
All that I'm wanted for,
Although I wanted more.
Lock the last open door, my ghosts are gaining on me.

I believe that dreams are sacred.
Take my darkest fears and play them
Like a lullaby,
Like a reason why,
Like a play of my obsessions,
Make me understand the lesson,
So I'll find myself,
So I won't be lost again.

All that I'm living for,
All that I'm dying for,
All that I'm wanted for,
Although I wanted more.

Guess I thought I'd have to change the world to make you see me,
To be the one.
I could have run forever,
But how far would I have come
Without mourning your love?

All that I'm living for,
All that I'm dying for,
All that I'm wanted for,
Although I wanted more.

Should it hurt to love you?
Should I feel like I do?
Should I lock the last open door,
My ghosts are gaining on me.

Last edited by Juria on Thu Aug 05, 2010 11:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rozen
Admin
Rozen

PostSubject: Re: Evangeline Anghel (Approved)   Evangeline Anghel (Approved) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 11:23 pm

Approved *claps* yay! nice history but long lol
Back to top Go down
http://mysticalrpg.turtle-forum.com
Juria

Juria

PostSubject: Re: Evangeline Anghel (Approved)   Evangeline Anghel (Approved) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 11:24 pm

Hey I think long is usually good! It means there is more to the character! ^_^ but yay, thanks for approving my character lol. I hoped you liked the History XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Evangeline Anghel (Approved)   Evangeline Anghel (Approved) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Evangeline Anghel (Approved)
Page 1 of 1