Mystics Welcome
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come to a world of magic were you can create a character and have fun in forums.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Turtle Mission
Dren Dragonmir (Approved) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 04, 2013 10:54 pm by

» Mark Barry (Approved)
Dren Dragonmir (Approved) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 3:16 pm by

» Just a Walk in the Woods
Dren Dragonmir (Approved) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 1:56 pm by

» How to play
Dren Dragonmir (Approved) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 1:42 pm by

» Any plot idea's you would like to add :)
Dren Dragonmir (Approved) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 1:26 pm by

» Plot (so far)
Dren Dragonmir (Approved) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 1:21 pm by

» Jacob's room
Dren Dragonmir (Approved) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 11:53 pm by

» The small marketplace
Dren Dragonmir (Approved) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 11:42 pm by

» Dark Mountains (Vampires Territory)
Dren Dragonmir (Approved) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 1:37 pm by

Top posters
Rozen
Dren Dragonmir (Approved) I_vote_lcapDren Dragonmir (Approved) I_voting_barDren Dragonmir (Approved) I_vote_rcap 
Juria
Dren Dragonmir (Approved) I_vote_lcapDren Dragonmir (Approved) I_voting_barDren Dragonmir (Approved) I_vote_rcap 
Mark Barry
Reza~
Logangray15
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Dren Dragonmir (Approved)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Juria

Juria

Dren Dragonmir (Approved) Empty
PostSubject: Dren Dragonmir (Approved)   Dren Dragonmir (Approved) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 12:59 am

In Character

Name: Dren Dragonmir
Race: human/dragon
Note: If you saw him, you would think he is just another ordinary human... he is handsome, but other than that he just looks as if he can't do much.

He is indeed a human but he was taken in by a mother dragon and the father dragon, before dying, transferred his powers to his ‘human son’ so Dren has the strength of a dragon, fire power (also impervious to fire), can use magic, and can fly… but he looks like an average human.

-Appearance-

Skin color: normal human
Hair Color: brown
Hair length: long-ish
Eye color: dark green, like a forest color (see picture)
Size: 5’9
Build: strong
Picture:
Dren Dragonmir (Approved) Drende10

-How I act-

Personality: is kind to everyone but evil-doers. He tries to be a hero and wants to become something like a knight.
Usual Mood: Friendly but calm and courteous… a real gentleman

-History-

Dren was of course born to a human mom and dad… he however didn’t get a chance to ever know them because 11 days after he was born, demons came in and raided his village and killed everyone in the village except him and his mom. His mom however was mortally wounded but she kept going and managed to climb the mountain. She was seeking someone to look after her son and on her journey, she ran into the mother dragon. With her last bit of energy, and with her last breath she asked the mighty dragon, “Please… look…look after him…” and the fatal wound she got from the demons killed her.

The Mother dragon, named Saphira, took him and named him Dren, and decided to raise him just as she would her four other children. No other dragon had ever raised a human child and she decided she wanted to try. Saphira never knew what his real parents had named him but she thought Dren suited him well. Dren's last name, Dragonmir, his dragon father (Algrrron) gave to him since most humans have a last name. It however was more of a first name between him and his father. Algrrron would call Dren by Dragonmir and he would only use his "full name" when Dren got into trouble. Dren’s siblings accepted him right away and love him still. They know he is not a real dragon, but when they were kids they would give him rides and such and love him just the same. Dren was also never told what happened to his real parents, and only a small part of him wants to find them. He knows he is loved by his dragon family and loves them back and qualifies them as his REAL family. If anyone asks him he will say, "Oh yes, I have two brothers and two sisters."

Everything was great and even though Algrrron had REAL dragon kids, Dren was his favorite… perhaps because the great Dragon saw Dren’s pure heart and soul. Algrrron taught Dren all kinds of things he knew, such as herbs, the types of animals, how to track and catch, how to fight and swordfight, all sorts of wise things he should know and did it all happily. Dren was truly happy with his dragon father and loved him very much.

Dren’s perfect word ended when an unfortunate turn of events happened and he and his father were out playing and a demon hunter challenged Algrrron. Algrrron told Dren to hide, and he did, and the mighty dragon faced against the hunter. A dragon is VERY powerful, but it takes luck for a dragon hunter to win and on that day, luck was not on Algrrron’s side.

The Dragon hunter got lucky, and brought Algrrron down. The killer was going to kill him right then, but Dren attacked him and knocked him out with a rock and ran to his father. While the dragon hunter was knocked out, Dren and his father had their last conversation. Dren didn’t want his father to die but Algrrron knew that it was the way of life. His last gift and his parting words were, “Here my son… take my strength and powers… and do good in the world…” and with that, Dren’s father transferred his powers, by a secret dragon method, into his human son.

Dren burned his father’s body as a funeral before the dragon hunter could use any bit of it and walked home to his mother. He then told her the sad story and she realized her son now had Algrrron’s powers. Everyone was quite sad for a very long time, but eventually they all tried to act happy and be a family again.

Dren had been 13 when his father transferred his power so Saphira trained her young half human half dragon son with his power. He and his two brothers and two sisters played with each other, better now that he was half dragon. Eventually, his siblings left the nest and went on to other parts of the world, he stayed with his dragon mother until she said he also had to go out and make his living in the world. He promised he would come back and visit her but then went on his way to set his path. (Also, Dren hopes to find his siblings again)

At the moment, Dren isn’t sure of what he wants to do. He first stayed in small villages, helping people or fighting evil. He then decided he wanted to be a poet, and started traveling and writing poems. He however then saw a knight fight off some thieves from a woman and child and his plan changed. He still writes poems but now is looking to see if he can be like a knight and help people. However, Dren still doesn’t know what he wants but if he sees a dragon hunter… things might not go so well.

Oh, also, he is actually very handsome and any girl would defiantly agree to that. He however doesn’t know anything about liking girls, and he wouldn’t know how to take advantage (and would never also). Overall, Dren is quite a good guy and a real gentleman.

-Powers-

Magic Specialty: Like a Dragon, fire… but he also can swim for a long time underwater and hold his breath for a very long time.
Favorite Spell: he can shoot fire from his hand
Weakness: water when he is using fire… and he can’t control his emotions when he sees dragon hunters (at least it is very hard for him)
Skills: everything his father, mother, and siblings taught him
Items: his sword, his poem book, his dragon armor his mother made for him (made of Saphira's scales and is fire-proof, very strong, light, and doesn't make a sound), a pack of necessary items

-Other information-

Favorite Color: red
Voice: strong and …handsome
Theme song:

Mother: Saphira
Dren Dragonmir (Approved) Saphir10

Dren Dragonmir (Approved) Saphir11

Saphira, Dren's mother, is a very beautiful dragon. She is, of course, blue and her wings are like that of a bird. Saphira can be scary, but she is more the motherly type. If, however, she gets angered... run!
Saphira is always keeping an eye on her boy, and her actual children, from her "den" in the mountians. After Dren got his powers from her husband, Saphira realized he needed a clothing that could keep up with what he did. She then started collecting the scales that would fall off of herself and formed a shirt-like-armor. Before letting him leave, she gave it to him, along with a pair of pants in the same fashion. The scales are very hard and can't be pierced with a sword, and also it is very light and able to move around quickly in. Dren puts regular clothes on top of his dragon-armor (which no one else in the world probably has) and he always thinks of his mother when he sees it. Saphira is very happy she could give a gift that he would use to keep him safe and hopes he will use it well.

(The armor is also impervious to fire (Saphira made it with her fire... hehe) and doesn't make a sound (Sneeky dragons).)

Father: Algrrron
Dren Dragonmir (Approved) Algrrr10

Dren Dragonmir (Approved) Algrrr11

Algrrron is not like his wife, he is tough and hard looking... but handsome as dragons go. While he was alive, one look at Algrrron wouuld send people running for their lives. He, however, was a gentle dragon and prefered speaking to people rather than scareing them. The big dragon had a big heart and would save those who needed it, just as he taught his human son to do. When the dragon hunter wanted to fight him, Algrrron never really wanted to hurt the human. He just wanted to scare the hunter into finding a different job so ANOTHER Dragon wouldn't just eat him. Algrrron was actually, a very good father and a nice dragon.

Brother: Solaris
Dren Dragonmir (Approved) Drebro10
Solaris is the eldest brother, and took to look after Dren the most when their father died. Solaris saw Dren as being a gift from his father and during the time growing up, he took care of his brother like no other. The two are still best of friends and if Dren is ever in any REAL danger that he can't handle, Solaris will come from wherever he is. Solaris' specialty is fire and he enjoys residing in volcanoes. It is best not to make him angry... or ever tease him about Dren... you will end up roasted!

Brother: Algernon (nicknamed Spike)
Dren Dragonmir (Approved) Drenbr10

Algernon, Nicknamed Spike for his... well.. spikes, is the trouble making one. He and Dren would play all sorts of tricks on the other siblings, but they would all get a laugh out of it. Spike was given his nickname by Dren and loves his little brother. It took a little while for Spike to come around after their father died, but he eventually did and still loves Dren. Spike prefers to fly around night, unseen by anyone, and causing a bit of harmless mischeif. Spike's specialty is magic... though he isn't exactly too good at it yet.

((With a father like Algrrron, the kids were raised never to actually hurt anyone! XD ... they are a disgrace to dragon's everywhere! XD))

Sister: Dieuna
Dren Dragonmir (Approved) Drensi10

Dieuna was the first daughter born, and Saphira named her as "the one" since she was the eldest daughter. Even as a baby, Dieuna was majestic and taught Dren all about showmanship and how to look and what to say and... everything like that. Dieuna and Spike didn't exactly see eye to eye since he would... occasionly... and more than once, organize a plan to get mud all over Dieuna. The two... somewhat love each other, but there is still tention between the two siblings. If the other is in ever horrible danger, they will still help each other out.
Like their mother, both sisters are blue. Also, Dieuna prefers the waves and the sea to volcanoes.

Sister: Aqueona
Dren Dragonmir (Approved) Drensi11

Aqueona should have been the eldest sibling. She takes everything into concideration and while the four would play, she was always acting like a worried mother. When Saphira brought home Dren, Aqueona was the one who started the fight of, "I want to take care of him!" and then the four would argue who would take care of him, and Saphira said they all would. Aqueona loved to take Dren underwater with her and swim around. When Dren got dragon powers and could hold his breath for even longer, they would go on longer swims and she trained him to be a great fighter, even underwater. Aqueona grew up to be very fierce looking (as shown in picture) but the sad thing is, she doesn't have any fire power. She, instead, has an ice beam. Aqueona is also the least friendly of her siblings and usually has an attitude to everyone but Dren. She lives underwater and (without Dren knowing) always has an eye on her young human-dragon brother. Aqueona actually dreams of the day when the five of them can get together again and play, just as they did for their childhood... but she will never let anyone know.

Last edited by Juria on Tue Nov 23, 2010 4:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rozen
Admin
Rozen

Dren Dragonmir (Approved) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dren Dragonmir (Approved)   Dren Dragonmir (Approved) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 2:33 pm

I like him! Approved!
Back to top Go down
http://mysticalrpg.turtle-forum.com

Dren Dragonmir (Approved)
Page 1 of 1