Mystics Welcome
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come to a world of magic were you can create a character and have fun in forums.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Turtle Mission
Alexia Morstan Zavalah (Approved) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 04, 2013 10:54 pm by

» Mark Barry (Approved)
Alexia Morstan Zavalah (Approved) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 3:16 pm by

» Just a Walk in the Woods
Alexia Morstan Zavalah (Approved) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 1:56 pm by

» How to play
Alexia Morstan Zavalah (Approved) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 1:42 pm by

» Any plot idea's you would like to add :)
Alexia Morstan Zavalah (Approved) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 1:26 pm by

» Plot (so far)
Alexia Morstan Zavalah (Approved) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 1:21 pm by

» Jacob's room
Alexia Morstan Zavalah (Approved) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 11:53 pm by

» The small marketplace
Alexia Morstan Zavalah (Approved) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 11:42 pm by

» Dark Mountains (Vampires Territory)
Alexia Morstan Zavalah (Approved) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 1:37 pm by

Top posters
Rozen
Alexia Morstan Zavalah (Approved) I_vote_lcapAlexia Morstan Zavalah (Approved) I_voting_barAlexia Morstan Zavalah (Approved) I_vote_rcap 
Juria
Alexia Morstan Zavalah (Approved) I_vote_lcapAlexia Morstan Zavalah (Approved) I_voting_barAlexia Morstan Zavalah (Approved) I_vote_rcap 
Mark Barry
Reza~
Logangray15
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Alexia Morstan Zavalah (Approved)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Juria

Juria

Alexia Morstan Zavalah (Approved) Empty
PostSubject: Alexia Morstan Zavalah (Approved)   Alexia Morstan Zavalah (Approved) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 4:54 pm

In Character

Name: Alexia “Alex” Morstan Zavalah
Race: werewolf, who doesn’t need the full moon to turn into a wolf
Note: The first time you see Alex, she looks like a guy… seriously, even while talking to her (and her name “Alex” doesn’t help) you will think she is a guy until she tells you. Oh, and she is a very good looking guy!

-Appearance-

Skin color: pale, for a werewolf (might think she is a vampire)
Hair Color: darker brown, almost black
Hair length: short-long, like a guy’s
Eye color: dark blue, almost (and at a distance) look black
Size: short
Build: petite, like a skinny guy
Picture:
Alexia Morstan Zavalah (Approved) Alexia10
Alexia Morstan Zavalah (Approved) Alexis10
Alexia Morstan Zavalah (Approved) Alex10

As A Wolf:

Alexia Morstan Zavalah (Approved) Alexpr10
Alexia Morstan Zavalah (Approved) Alexwo10
Alexia Morstan Zavalah (Approved) Alexbl11

-How I act-

Personality: Like a sparrow, she is hard to pinpoint and she never gets dull.
Usual Mood: hard to figure, her mood goes with what is going around her.

-History-

Alex’s tale began on one very dark and stormy night, the night she was born. Alex was a beautiful baby, her mother, unfortunately was killed in childbirth. Her mother was quite beautiful and the last thing she did was hold the baby girl in her arms, named her Alexia and said, “My darling Alexia, I will always love you…” but then died. Her mother might have loved her forever, but her father saw Alexia’s birth as his wife’s death and didn’t love Alexia as much as a father should.

It might have been because of the thunder and lighting on the day she was born, but Alex grew up to be quite a mischievous child. She always wanted to know why things worked, how they worked, what was going on and all sorts of things. Alex also saw things differently than others, if she saw a flock of geese, she would wonder what they were saying and would tell her father, “Look dad, the geese are yelling at each other, I hope it’s something important to get so angry about.” Also, Alex’s father, Norman, had werewolf blood in him but he had never been able to transform, and neither had his wife. It was a very BIG shock when his daughter had transformed into a werewolf pup at any random given time she wanted. The single father didn’t know how to take care of his daughter, who was also a puppy.

When she was six, Norman especially didn’t know what he was going to do when he saw he had to go back to work. There was NO way that Norman would trust his daughter to be absolutely fine on her own and hired a teenage guy as a baby sitter (the guy needed the extra money). It was the teenager, named Walden, who gave Alexia the nickname of “Alex”, but that was after he got to know her and tolerate her. At first, Walden thought Alexia was a big pain in the butt.

To keep the 6 year old happy, Walden would take her to the forest and sit on a log while she explored within his view. One day, Walden saw Alex throwing acorns into the air and hitting them with her fist and watching them zoom away as she hit them. He realized this was a fighting style and asked her if she would hit his hand like she did with the acorns. Of course, as a child, she didn’t know anything about fighting or what was right and wrong, but Walden was in a gang of werewolves and knew everything about fighting.

Walden realized that Alex was naturally gifted at fighting (she had hit his hand pretty hard) and began teaching her all about fighting. For two years, she loved being with Walden and learning fighting techniques and fighting with weapons, and everything Walden could teach her. It grew to a point that when Walden had to leave, Alex would want to go with him and leave her father, she loved Walden more than Norman. Around this time is when Walden started calling Alexia, Alex, and she liked it more than her actual name.

When Alex was 8, Walden took her into town and sure enough got into a fight with the rival werewolf gang, it was a group of 7 against him. Walden was so proud when Alex took them ALL down and didn’t even get tired or get hurt at all. For the next 6 years, till Alex was 14, the two spent a lot of time together as best friends. They became quite an unbeatable team at fighting and Walden was very proud of his student.

Norman, however, wasn’t pleased and eventually found out that Alex fighting. Because of this, he forbade Walden from seeing Alex. Alex didn’t know until a week later when she wondered to her father, “Father… when is Walden coming back to visit me? Where is he?” Her father replied, “He won’t be coming back, he is not a good friend for you, I hired another girl to watch over you and become a new friend.” Alex couldn’t believe her father would just get rid of her best friend say she would MAKE a new friend in a person he chose that she threw the biggest fit a 14 year old could ever have.

The very next day, a new girl walked in and Alex wouldn’t have anything to do with her. Alex used to run up to Walden and hug his legs every day when he walked in but with this new girl, Alex just glared from across the room and didn’t say anything. That day, while the girl wasn’t looking, Alex ran off and into the town by herself to find Walden.

Unfortunately, a couple of very bad men found Alex, and since she was a very beautiful girl, (She had long beautiful hair and a nice face), they tried to kidnap her but… it didn’t turn out so well for THEM. Alex easily won the fight and continued her search as if nothing had happened. She smiled while walking away and knew Dren would be proud.

Finally, after hours of searching, Alex heard yelling and knew it to be Dren’s voice. She rushed after the voices of what sounded like fighting, but she was too late. When she arrived, Walden was on the ground, bleeding, with a knife wound in his stomach and the gang of evil werewolves were running away. Alex was horrorstricken and rushed to Walden’s side. Walden was too badly hurt to save his life, and he knew it, so he whispered to Alex, “Alex, thanks… for being my… friend and student…” and died. Alex stayed with Walden way into the night, and even past the morning. It was only when she was noticed by some townspeople that she got up when they said she should get home. She just calmly walked back to her house though silent tears ran down her face. When she got home, her father was out looking for her so the house was deserted. She took a knife and chopped off all her very beautiful long black hair.

Her father eventually came home and saw Alexia sitting in the corner, with the knife, and all her hair cut off. He knew then he had to leave and get out into the forest and live only with Alex so she could heal her broken heart. Norman fixed Alex’s hair so that it was even, but it made her look just like a boy. It must have been from the night Alex was born, because with her hair now short, it stood up as if spiked.

The two moved into the forest and Alex grew up actually happy, despite what happened to Walden. She realized that it was pointless to go on always being unhappy and focused on the good things she had, like what he had taught her. The place she moved to had a large pond right in her back yard and she dedicated the entire pond to him (and named it Walden pond). Sometimes she stands at the edge of the pond and remembers him and tosses flower pedals into the water.

Alex grew up to be quite a tomboy, and never grew out her hair again. When she was 15, and able to take care of herself, she would go into town… but most guys would think she was a guy also and pick a fight with the “newcomer” of which she would win easily. When her father realized she was fighting, he made sure she didn’t go back to town and they lived with each other for one more year but he got sick and died. She buried him under the tree and dedicated that to him, just as she had the pond to Walden and now puts flowers on it and sits in its shade from time to time.

Alex has lived by herself for 5 years now, she enjoys her quiet pond with weeping willows around it. She spends all of her time outside, getting food from trees and hunting and such. She rarely gets visitors, but occasionally she ventures off into town where she fights or meets new people. Alex is still very unpredictable… and looks like a guy to anyone she meets.

-Other information-

Magic Specialty: does being really unpredictable count?
Skills: being a guy? Fighting…
Favorite Color: navy blue, almost black
Voice: Between a guy and girl’s, but the voice doesn’t give her away. People still think she is a he.
Theme song:

RP Sample: HA! I INVOKE THE GRANDFATHER CLAUSE! I was here BEFORE this “RP sample” was introduced to the site and therefore the rules before apply to me and I do not need to do this ^_^!
…. Also I’m your [Rozen’s] best friend… that gives me points for something! XD

More Wolf Pictures of Alex!!

Alexia Morstan Zavalah (Approved) Alexwo10
Alexia Morstan Zavalah (Approved) Alexwo11
Back to top Go down
Rozen
Admin
Rozen

PostSubject: Re: Alexia Morstan Zavalah (Approved)   Alexia Morstan Zavalah (Approved) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 7:01 pm

HAHA! lol nicely done! Accepted (not) xD jk
Back to top Go down
http://mysticalrpg.turtle-forum.com
Juria

Juria

PostSubject: Re: Alexia Morstan Zavalah (Approved)   Alexia Morstan Zavalah (Approved) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 9:59 pm

RIIIGGHHTTT just like I am "not welcome" when I get a ride from you! Is this going to be a perpetual thing with you?!?!? -_- XD

Oh did you see what I put for the "RP Sample"? XD
Back to top Go down
Rozen
Admin
Rozen

PostSubject: Re: Alexia Morstan Zavalah (Approved)   Alexia Morstan Zavalah (Approved) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 3:22 pm

lol yeah
Back to top Go down
http://mysticalrpg.turtle-forum.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alexia Morstan Zavalah (Approved)   Alexia Morstan Zavalah (Approved) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Alexia Morstan Zavalah (Approved)
Page 1 of 1