Mystics Welcome
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come to a world of magic were you can create a character and have fun in forums.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Turtle Mission
Vampire Elder, Raimend (Approved) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 04, 2013 10:54 pm by

» Mark Barry (Approved)
Vampire Elder, Raimend (Approved) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 3:16 pm by

» Just a Walk in the Woods
Vampire Elder, Raimend (Approved) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 1:56 pm by

» How to play
Vampire Elder, Raimend (Approved) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 1:42 pm by

» Any plot idea's you would like to add :)
Vampire Elder, Raimend (Approved) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 1:26 pm by

» Plot (so far)
Vampire Elder, Raimend (Approved) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 1:21 pm by

» Jacob's room
Vampire Elder, Raimend (Approved) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 11:53 pm by

» The small marketplace
Vampire Elder, Raimend (Approved) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 11:42 pm by

» Dark Mountains (Vampires Territory)
Vampire Elder, Raimend (Approved) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 1:37 pm by

Top posters
Rozen
Vampire Elder, Raimend (Approved) I_vote_lcapVampire Elder, Raimend (Approved) I_voting_barVampire Elder, Raimend (Approved) I_vote_rcap 
Juria
Vampire Elder, Raimend (Approved) I_vote_lcapVampire Elder, Raimend (Approved) I_voting_barVampire Elder, Raimend (Approved) I_vote_rcap 
Mark Barry
Reza~
Logangray15
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Vampire Elder, Raimend (Approved)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Juria

Juria

Vampire Elder, Raimend (Approved) Empty
PostSubject: Vampire Elder, Raimend (Approved)   Vampire Elder, Raimend (Approved) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 12:49 pm

Name: Raimend (nicknamed Rai)
Race: Vampire
Note: He is a gentleman, but still will fight when necessary

-Appearance-

Skin color: pale
Hair Color: short black hair
Hair length: short
Eye color: a sort of blue color, Its really hard to tell
Size: 5’8
Build: not as muscular as he could be
Picture:

Vampire Elder, Raimend (Approved) Raimen10

Him younger
Vampire Elder, Raimend (Approved) Raimen11

While being mischievous (rare)
Vampire Elder, Raimend (Approved) Raimen12

-Love-

Crushes: Esmerelda
Mates/Spouse: Esmerelda

-How I act-

Personality: he is gentle and kind yet has a habit of thinking and that makes him mysterious
Usual Mood: calm and sometimes stoic

-History-

Raimend was born to a wealthy and noble family. He was raised to be a gentleman, and was raised well. He can sword fight well but in a fist fight he does not do very well.

Raimend was the eldest of his siblings. He had three younger siblings he had to look after. Two smaller brothers and one sister. He always loved watching them play, and would most of the time play with them. His parents however, wanted him to find a young girl that he could fall in love with and marry. His younger brothers and sister teased him about this but he told them he was waiting for the perfect girl for him.

Raimend was out playing hide and go seek with his brother and sister in the forest (more like they ran off and were hiding). He spotted a cave nearby and decided they might be in it. When he entered, he saw the most beautiful girl he had ever seen, sleeping peacefully.

He quickly noticed she was all wet, and exited the cave and wanted to go back to get things for her. He called to his brothers and sister that something had come up and they had to go home with him. They reluctantly came out of their hiding places (One hid behind a tree, the other two hid behind a fallen log). They hurried home and he “borrowed” one of his mother’s pretty dresses and got a blanket for the girl. He planed to invite her over to his house, so he did not bring food with him.

When he got back, she was still sleeping. He called to her, trying to get her to wake up. She eventually did and he fell in love with her piercing eyes, which had a unique beauty.

She told him her name was Esmerelda, and he walked out of the cave to allow her to change. He leaned against the outside of the cave wall and thought about how lucky he was to find her.

The truth is that Raimend had fallen in love with Esmerelda when he saw her sleeping and how peaceful she looked. He however did not suspect that she was a vampire. He wanted to help her and also get to know her, and perhaps have her fall in love with him. However, he was a gentleman and allowed the lady her own choice.

She called him back inside and he went in, they talked for a little while before he asked her to come to his house for dinner and someplace to rest. Esmerelda however declined and said that she couldn’t go out in sunlight; he wondered why but didn’t question. He stayed with her and they just talked till night fell. They both then left and she followed him to his house. She stayed and was a guest for the night, but when morning came she told Raimend she had to leave. Raimend said he would accompany her to the edge of the forest, because there were many monsters who would love a beautiful girl.

She allowed him to go with her, and they walked and talked and laughed along the way. Raimend was sad to see the beauty go, for he had actually believed he had found the one girl he had been waiting for. He was quite surprised when she asked him if he wanted to go and be with her, forever.

Raimend was so happy he might have leapt for joy, but he still couldn’t forget his family. He told her that first he had to tell his family goodbye. She allowed him to do so and they went back to the estate, still in the shadows of the trees (Esmeralda was careful) and he told his parents he was going on a trip. He then packed some belongings and went with the beautiful Esmerelda. When night came, Esmerelda asked him if he wanted to be with her forever and he said yes. With that thought in mind, she turned him into a vampire so they could be together.

From that moment on, they practically never left each others side. They met and became best friends with Elizibith and Sedrik and the four became the elders and leaders of the Vampire Kingdom. It was their job and responsibility to keep peace within their own Kingdom and track down any threat and stop it.

Once while they were tracking a horrible villain named Corrigan, since he was going places and turning humans to vampires just for sport, they came upon two girls. One of the girls was turned all the way, but the other still had a sent of a Human.

They were intrigued and decided to raise her themselves. Both couples became her adoptive (Vampire) parents. When they found that she was a half vampire (the next day when she turned human!) they knew right away they had found a great secret weapon.

They then trained the girl (Juria) to their best knowledge and she made them proud by becoming very powerful.

One night, their best friend Elizibith was killed by werewolves and they were overrun with sadness. They agreed with Sedrik to send Juria to the Werewolf Kingdom in order to get some information.

They do not share the want to kill Werewolves as Sedrik does, but they no longer have any respect for the werewolves. Though Raimend does not like killing, he doesnt feel quite as bad when one is killed.

Raimend in the future:

Since Raimend is a vampire, he will live until someone kills him. Because he does not exactly fight, he will live for a VERY long time and to 2010, then even after. By then everyone will believe Vampires and Werewolves and Elves and everything were just make believe and fairytales.

Raimend will live in Washington DC and be a lawyer and a businessman. He will be wealthy and very successful. Esmerelda will probably be touring the world while he does that, but always will keep connection with him. Raimend will work so he can afford to send Esmerelda on all the trips.

Raimend in the future:

Vampire Elder, Raimend (Approved) Raimen13

Last edited by Juria on Tue Aug 03, 2010 3:32 pm; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
Rozen
Admin
Rozen

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Elder, Raimend (Approved)   Vampire Elder, Raimend (Approved) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 7:05 pm

O.K it was really good I liked it, but I found one mistake I truely believe you need to change you said

"Raimend was out playing hide and go seek with his brother and sisters in the forest"

But if i do remember you said Raimend had 2 brothers a and ONE sister so I need you to change the "sisters" to "sister" and then I can let you accept to Role play with this character. ^_^ other then that I love it!
Back to top Go down
http://mysticalrpg.turtle-forum.com
Rozen
Admin
Rozen

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Elder, Raimend (Approved)   Vampire Elder, Raimend (Approved) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 7:12 pm

ok you are accepted now thank you!
Back to top Go down
http://mysticalrpg.turtle-forum.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Elder, Raimend (Approved)   Vampire Elder, Raimend (Approved) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vampire Elder, Raimend (Approved)
Page 1 of 1