Mystics Welcome
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come to a world of magic were you can create a character and have fun in forums.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Turtle Mission
Vampire Elder, Esmerelda (Approved) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 04, 2013 10:54 pm by

» Mark Barry (Approved)
Vampire Elder, Esmerelda (Approved) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 3:16 pm by

» Just a Walk in the Woods
Vampire Elder, Esmerelda (Approved) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 1:56 pm by

» How to play
Vampire Elder, Esmerelda (Approved) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 1:42 pm by

» Any plot idea's you would like to add :)
Vampire Elder, Esmerelda (Approved) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 1:26 pm by

» Plot (so far)
Vampire Elder, Esmerelda (Approved) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 1:21 pm by

» Jacob's room
Vampire Elder, Esmerelda (Approved) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 11:53 pm by

» The small marketplace
Vampire Elder, Esmerelda (Approved) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 11:42 pm by

» Dark Mountains (Vampires Territory)
Vampire Elder, Esmerelda (Approved) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 1:37 pm by

Top posters
Rozen
Vampire Elder, Esmerelda (Approved) I_vote_lcapVampire Elder, Esmerelda (Approved) I_voting_barVampire Elder, Esmerelda (Approved) I_vote_rcap 
Juria
Vampire Elder, Esmerelda (Approved) I_vote_lcapVampire Elder, Esmerelda (Approved) I_voting_barVampire Elder, Esmerelda (Approved) I_vote_rcap 
Mark Barry
Reza~
Logangray15
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Vampire Elder, Esmerelda (Approved)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Juria

Juria

Vampire Elder, Esmerelda (Approved) Empty
PostSubject: Vampire Elder, Esmerelda (Approved)   Vampire Elder, Esmerelda (Approved) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 12:32 pm

Name: Esmerelda
Race: Vampire
Note: she looks like she is dangerous… and she IS!!! She is the strongest of the four elders.

-Appearance-

Skin color: pale
Hair Color: long black hair
Hair length: long (see pictures)
Eye color: black but it looks good on her
Size: 5’7
Build: looks like a model
Picture:
Vampire Elder, Esmerelda (Approved) Esmere10

Vampire Elder, Esmerelda (Approved) Esmere11

-Love-

Crushes: Raimend
Mates/Spouse: Raimend

-How I act-

Personality: she is a rebel, always playing and teasing something. She gets this little evil look and a sparkle in her eyes and… you better watch out!
Usual Mood: teasing, but playful

-History-

Esmerelda was a dancing girl for a rich lord. He loved her the most, with her bright dangerous eyes and the way that she always seemed like she was up to something bad. One day, the Lord’s cousin visited and noticed Esmeralda right away. He couldn’t take his eyes off of her, and asked his cousin if he could see her in his room. The Lord allowed, after all she was a servant.

Esmerelda went to the room and the Lord’s cousin was there. He tried to seduce her and get her to bed, but she wouldn’t take it and kept up the fight. He got very angry that she wouldn’t and then showed her that he was actually a vampire. He told her that if he couldn’t have her, he would make her into a vampire, which he did.

Esmerelda then stuck by his side for 3 years, before realizing that she was just as powerful and she could make it on her own. She slipped him some drug to make him sleep and she then ran off. She ran from him for week after week, he continued to chase her and track her by her sent. She then got the idea of jumping in the river and swimming upstream. The cousin to the Lord went downstream, thinking she went along the river. She climbed out about a mile upstream and was very tired. She dragged herself to a nearby cave so she could rest and not get burnt by the sun. She awoke to hear a beautiful voice calling to her. It was Raimend who was making sure she was ok. He had brought new women clothes for her, and also a very nice blanket.

She couldn’t believe that a man was being that nice to her. He smiled beautifully and told her he would be outside while she changed. She was baffled; she had never met an actual gentleman before. It has always been the greedy Lord and his cousin the manipulative son of a … (ok you get it!). She changed quickly and called him back in. He told her his name was Raimend and she told him hers. He invited her to his house, if she needed a place to stay and that is exactly when she fell in love with him.

Raimend fell in love with Esmerelda when he saw her sleeping and how peaceful she looked. He however did not suspect that she was a vampire. He wanted to help her and also get to know her, and perhaps have her fall in love with him. However, he was a gentleman and allowed the lady her own choice.

Esmerelda however declined and said that she couldn’t go out in sunlight; he wondered why but didn’t question. He stayed with her and they just talked till night fell. They both then left and she followed him to his house, which was quite a large estate. His family was noble. She stayed and was a guest for the night, but when morning came she told Raimend she had to leave. Raimend said he would accompany her to the edge of the forest, because there were many monsters who would love a beautiful girl.

She knew she was absolutely lost in love when Raimend called her beautiful, and she accepted his accompaniment. The two talked and laughed all along the journey, and it was then Esmerelda asked him to go along with her and be with her forever.

Raimend hesitated at first, for he had to tell his family goodbye. She allowed him to do so and they went back to the estate, still in the shadows of the trees (Esmeralda was careful) and he told his parents he was going on a trip. He then packed some belongings and went with the beautiful Esmerelda. When night came, Esmerelda asked him if he wanted to be with her forever and he said yes. With that thought in mind, she turned him into a vampire so they could be together.

From that moment on, they practically never left each others side. They met and became best friends with Elizibith and Sedrik and the four became the elders and leaders of the Vampire Kingdom. It was their job and responsibility to keep peace within their own Kingdom and track down any threat and stop it.

Once while they were tracking a horrible villain named Corrigan, since he was going places and turning humans to vampires just for sport, they came upon two girls. One of the girls was turned all the way, but the other still had a sent of Human

They were intrigued and decided to raise her themselves. Both couples became her adoptive (Vampire) parents. When they found that she was a half vampire (the next day when she turned human!) they knew right away they had found a great secret weapon.

They then trained the girl (Juria) to their best knowledge and she made them proud by becoming very powerful.

One night, their best friend Elizibith was killed by werewolves and they were overrun with sadness. They agreed with Sedrik to send Juria to the Werewolf Kingdom in order to get some information.

They do not share the want to kill Werewolves as Sedrik does, but they no longer have any respect for the werewolves.

Magic Specialty: Shadows and... getting away with things
Favorite Spell: shadow manipulation
Weakness: Juria, Raimend, Sedrik, remembering Elizibith, getting furious
Skills: Quite good at fighting with a sword... and any fighting in general, she can sew, tend the garden, very powerful at magic... but can NOT and NEVER will make a decent meal... when she cooks everyone uses it for FOOD FIGHT!
Items: her "sunlight" ring that is her wedding ring from Raimend. She can't die in sunlight while she wears it (and she ALWAYS wears it). She has various pieces of jewelry that Raimend, Sedrik, or Juria gave her and she wears them often.

Other: Her full name is Esmerelda Esperanza

Last edited by Juria on Mon Aug 30, 2010 8:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rozen
Admin
Rozen

Vampire Elder, Esmerelda (Approved) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vampire Elder, Esmerelda (Approved)   Vampire Elder, Esmerelda (Approved) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 6:55 pm

Accepted very good Juria I loved your profile, very descriptive and well written you may now RP with this character.

Lol I think this is my favorite characters out of the Elders lol. Nice job.
Back to top Go down
http://mysticalrpg.turtle-forum.com

Vampire Elder, Esmerelda (Approved)
Page 1 of 1