Mystics Welcome
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come to a world of magic were you can create a character and have fun in forums.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Turtle Mission
Alex's Home in the Forest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 04, 2013 10:54 pm by

» Mark Barry (Approved)
Alex's Home in the Forest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 3:16 pm by

» Just a Walk in the Woods
Alex's Home in the Forest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 1:56 pm by

» How to play
Alex's Home in the Forest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 1:42 pm by

» Any plot idea's you would like to add :)
Alex's Home in the Forest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 1:26 pm by

» Plot (so far)
Alex's Home in the Forest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 1:21 pm by

» Jacob's room
Alex's Home in the Forest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 11:53 pm by

» The small marketplace
Alex's Home in the Forest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 11:42 pm by

» Dark Mountains (Vampires Territory)
Alex's Home in the Forest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 1:37 pm by

Top posters
Rozen
Alex's Home in the Forest - Page 2 I_vote_lcapAlex's Home in the Forest - Page 2 I_voting_barAlex's Home in the Forest - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Juria
Alex's Home in the Forest - Page 2 I_vote_lcapAlex's Home in the Forest - Page 2 I_voting_barAlex's Home in the Forest - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Mark Barry
Reza~
Logangray15
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Alex's Home in the Forest

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Rozen
Admin
Rozen

Alex's Home in the Forest - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alex's Home in the Forest   Alex's Home in the Forest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 9:48 pm

Tigerlilly grinned playfully and walked closer to her, "I don't know I do get my cravings once in a while for fresh blood," he showed his sharp pointy k-9 teeth, but then closed his mouth and smiled. "I wouldn't hurt you though, I tend to resist my cravings and move on."

He agreed about going to the flying machine, but on his way he asked Alex, "So what race are you?" He asked her.
Back to top Go down
http://mysticalrpg.turtle-forum.com
Juria

Juria

PostSubject: Re: Alex's Home in the Forest   Alex's Home in the Forest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 4:40 pm

Alex smirked and her eyes danced with a playful light, she then seductively moved her hair from her neck and said, "Ohhh look at my poor unguarded neck, all smooth and clean and fresh blood right under the surface..." Alex giggled and returned her longer hair to her neck and winked at Tigerlilly.

On the way down, Alex got a sheepish look and said, "Oh yeah... about that...well... I'm TOTALLY a werewolf, you know, a vampires enemy and yadda yadda yadda…" Alex was grinning and the way she said it made it sound like she WASN'T a werewolf. Her funny tone made it seem like she was just making a joke to make Tigerlilly laugh and was not ACTUALLY a werewolf. She expected him to ask "no really, what are you?" but she waited to see if he would just leave the topic alone or not.

Back to top Go down
Rozen
Admin
Rozen

PostSubject: Re: Alex's Home in the Forest   Alex's Home in the Forest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 6:29 pm

"Hey don't push me I haven't drank blood for a long time I might even be tempted to bite you one of these days!" Tigerlilly laughed kiddingly.

As they continued to walk he grinned, "Oh yes werewolf let me take you to my kingdom and crucify you," he laughed, "Just kidding. I don't know what I'm supposed to do if I come across a werewolf to tell you the truth. After one of the elders died from a werewolf we weren't really allowed to leave the kingdom on a full moon, and also I never really wanted to mention what to do when I come across a werewolf to the elders, because I didn't want them to get hurt by that horrifying memory... So yeah," he laughed, "If you were really a werewolf, then I'll be the only vampire to keep you alive."

He laughed, "Alright enough of that, what are you really?"
Back to top Go down
Juria

Juria

PostSubject: Re: Alex's Home in the Forest   Alex's Home in the Forest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 4:32 pm

At the comment, Alex rose her eyebrow and replied, "Oh really? If you can catch me and bite me that is!" She chuckled at the idea, but then she realized that Tigerlilly's statement meant that they would still BE together for a while, meaning he really did want to be her friend and spend more time with her.

"Wellll..." Alex grinned and turned around then started walking backwards in front of Tigerlilly so she could speak with him face to face (She knew her house so well she could do this). "The Werewolf King was killed by vampires, so most of us werewolves feel hatred towards vampires... but I think vampires are interesting and I don't want to hurt any of them."

Alex smiled at her new vampire friend and continued, "I think that it shouldn't matter if someone is a werewolf or a vampire... as long as the two can get along, it really shouldn't matter... because, really Tigerlilly, I am a werewolf...for real. Oooo! If you ever did go out on a full moon, I could totally protect you!"

The werewolf tom-boy smiled to her friend and knew that it was alright to tell him the truth. Perhaps he would even think it was cool.

"If you don't believe me, I can transform right in front of you, RIGHT NOW if you want... I'm one of those werewolves that can transform whenever they want." Alex watched Tigerlilly to see what his reaction was to the new information he just found out about her...well to Tigerlilly it was "found out about HIM" since Tigerlilly still thought Alex was a dude.
Back to top Go down
Rozen
Admin
Rozen

PostSubject: Re: Alex's Home in the Forest   Alex's Home in the Forest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 6:34 pm

Tigerlilly felt shocked, but amazed at the same time when he heard Alex say that 'he' was a werewolf. With this new piece of information he acted normal, he didn't even think differently of Alex.

"That's so cool!" Tigerlilly grinned, "Show me!" He asked as he watched Alex.
Back to top Go down
Juria

Juria

PostSubject: Re: Alex's Home in the Forest   Alex's Home in the Forest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 11:12 pm

At the sign that Tigerlilly thought being a werewolf was cool, Alex felt a lot better.

She grinned at her new best vampire friend and as soon as he said show me, she changed form into a beautiful black wolf. Alex's hair was sleek and glossy and VERY soft.

Alex was a BEAUTIFUL wolf, her nose was long and pretty and her eyes danced around. She really did look more like a girl in wolf form than she did in human form. Alex wagged her tail in front of Tigerlilly as if to ask him, "What do you think?"
Back to top Go down
Rozen
Admin
Rozen

PostSubject: Re: Alex's Home in the Forest   Alex's Home in the Forest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 9:44 pm

Tigerlilly was awe-struck, "wicked!" He grinned and petted Alex, "Aww who's a cute wittle puppy," He teased and gave a small laugh to go with it.
Back to top Go down
Juria

Juria

PostSubject: Re: Alex's Home in the Forest   Alex's Home in the Forest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 9:48 pm

Alex put her head down and her paw on her muzzle as if to pretend to hide from Tigerlilly’s teasing. Alex then rose her head and seemed to grin. She attacked Tigerlilly and started trying to lick his face.

While trying to lick Tigerlilly, Alex seemed to be laughing. She continued her assault until she decided Tigerlilly had enough, but then changed back, but miscalculated and ended up right on top of Tigerlilly.

Alex had Tigerlilly pinned down and was in human form now and grinning, “Ahhh, oops sorry… Hi there!” she said, trying to ease the situation of being so close to the other.
Back to top Go down
Juria

Juria

PostSubject: Re: Alex's Home in the Forest   Alex's Home in the Forest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 9:38 am

((ITS BEEN MORE THAN A MONTH AND IM NOT EVEN THERE TO BOTHER YOU OR DISTRACT YOU AND YOU STILL HAVE NOT REPLIED BACK AT ALL YET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!??????????????????????????????? IM VERY VERY ANGERY NOW BBBAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH YOU YOU YOU YOU OACHKATZLSCHWOAF!!! DREI MOI BLUADIGA HENAKOPF HERENDT UND DRENDT, DU HUNDSKRIPPE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! -_- -_- -_- -_-))

(((XD ps: my sister showed me a program called yWriter5 and it helps you write books and it doesnt cost anything so i think you should look it up...........BUT IM STILL MAD YT YOU -_- DIR IST NICHT VERGEBEN! =P XD -_-)))

(((( now plz reply back to everything or THERE WILL BE PROBLEMS ^_^.... -_- BIG problems and dont just put a sentence and send it, i mean WRITE BACK AND MAKE IT GOOD HAHAHAHA XD XD XD OK Tchüss!! ^_^ ))))
Back to top Go down
Rozen
Admin
Rozen

PostSubject: Re: Alex's Home in the Forest   Alex's Home in the Forest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 11:29 am

(ok ok sheesh, when i had to reboot my comp everything deleted so I lost all my links so i couldn't write back, calm down little girl!)

Tigerlilly laughed at the shy werewolf, but then was attacked by her, "AH GET OFF OF ME!" He laughed trying to protect his face from her licks. She then turned back into a human and was right on top of Tigerlilly who blushed, "Um hi there!" he grinned at her.

He laughed at the situation, and after a while of being pinned down he felt a bit uncomfortable, "Um you can get off of me heh heh," He laughed nervously.

Back to top Go down
Juria

Juria

PostSubject: Re: Alex's Home in the Forest   Alex's Home in the Forest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 4:02 pm

((hehehehehe neva! and you couldn’t have asked me for the link huh huh huh? XD jk jk ok you are off the hook =]))

Alex didn’t know why her heart was racing, she also didn’t know why she couldn't get off of Tigerlilly, it was as if her mind wasn’t responding to her arms and legs.

When Tigerlilly asked her to get off, she still was unable to so she laughed and said, "Nah, you are my new bed!" and then put her head on his chest, where it was anyway.

"What is going on?"
Alex thought to herself "Its not like I WANT to be this close to him right?" suddenly Alex regained control of herself and said in her upbeat attitude, "OK! Naptime’s over!" and got up but doing a back flip and landing on her feet. She grinned at Tigerlilly.

Her face went pale though when she realized and thought to herself, "Oh wait, he doesn’t know I’m a girl!!! He might think I'm gay... uh oh should I tell him?" Alex smiled sheepishly at Tigerlilly
Back to top Go down
Rozen
Admin
Rozen

PostSubject: Re: Alex's Home in the Forest   Alex's Home in the Forest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 12:54 pm

Tigerlilly did a small laugh when when Alex just laid right on him and rested her head on his chest, he was glad that no one was around and thought Alex was gay since he didn't know Alex was actually a girl.

When Alex got off of him, Tigerlilly stood up and gave a small laugh again, "So um, what do you want to do now?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Juria

Juria

PostSubject: Re: Alex's Home in the Forest   Alex's Home in the Forest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 2:28 pm

Alex shrugged and looked away for a few seconds and said, “Ummmm….ummmmm…….ummmmmm……..ummmmmm…. OH I KNOW!”

Alex grinned and asked in a comical way, “Do you want to go to the market with me? We would have to go into town though… but while we are there we could get items for my flying device! I uh…need to fix it just a tiny bit cuz I….crashedintoatreelasttime” Alex grinned and wondered when the best time to tell Tigerlilly she was a girl would be.

It was possible that if they went to the store, one of the storeowners that knew Alex would say she needed to start wearing dresses and bows in her hair, and that would probably give it away, but it would also be funny and she wouldn’t mind. She knew eventually she would have to tell her new friend she wasn’t gay.
Back to top Go down
Rozen
Admin
Rozen

PostSubject: Re: Alex's Home in the Forest   Alex's Home in the Forest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 3:04 pm

Tigerlilly laughed and dusted himself off, "Sure, which market place though? The human's market place? Because you can't enter my land and I can't enter yours..." Tigerlilly told her. If Alex went to the vampire territory she would be torn to shreds and same with him if he went to the werewolf territory.
Back to top Go down
Juria

Juria

PostSubject: Re: Alex's Home in the Forest   Alex's Home in the Forest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 4:56 pm

"Oh, No! of course not, there is a small village close to here that I go to that has some werewolves but mostly humans that are related to werewolves by...some...way but yeah, I shop there! Going to the werewolf Kingdom is too complicated cuz you have to pass the annoying guard and even though you SWEAR you are a werewolf and you show them, they still pat you down and the process is very annoying do I talk fast?" Alex grinned after saying her entire small speech rapidly.

Alex took a breath then said calmer, "But yeah, its a small village close to here!"

As good of a fighter as Alex was, she wouldnt want to have to fight for her life with vampires, nor would she want to fight against her own kind to protect Tigerlilly.

"Lets go!!" Alex grinned and started walking down to the ground floor.
Back to top Go down
Rozen
Admin
Rozen

PostSubject: Re: Alex's Home in the Forest   Alex's Home in the Forest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 5:11 pm

Tigerlilly laughed, "No since I have incredible hearing I know every word you said."

He smiled and nodded, "Our kingdom is different us vampires don't ever really leave and if new ones come then the royal guards can sniff if your werewolf or not, of course they let humans enter, they are our snacks."

He chuckled and followed Alex to the ground floor.
Back to top Go down
Juria

Juria

PostSubject: Re: Alex's Home in the Forest   Alex's Home in the Forest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 12:48 am

Tigerlilly pouted, "Awww poor humans!" She chuckled but then agreed, "Yeah if you are a vampire you have almost no chance of getting in... but even with being a werewolf or human, they are very picky but I've never followed the whole war thing, I dont really care as long as the vampire or werewolf or human is good and kind to me" Alex smiled and seemed to be not hyper for one of the only times Tigerlilly had been with her.

That soon changed and she shouted, "OK LETS GO!!" and once again grabbed Tigerlilly's wrist and dragged him out and through the forest to the small market place.

((to the small market place!!! XD))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alex's Home in the Forest   Alex's Home in the Forest - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Alex's Home in the Forest
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2