Mystics Welcome
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come to a world of magic were you can create a character and have fun in forums.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Turtle Mission
around the vampire Kingdom I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 04, 2013 10:54 pm by

» Mark Barry (Approved)
around the vampire Kingdom I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 3:16 pm by

» Just a Walk in the Woods
around the vampire Kingdom I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 1:56 pm by

» How to play
around the vampire Kingdom I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 1:42 pm by

» Any plot idea's you would like to add :)
around the vampire Kingdom I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 1:26 pm by

» Plot (so far)
around the vampire Kingdom I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 1:21 pm by

» Jacob's room
around the vampire Kingdom I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 11:53 pm by

» The small marketplace
around the vampire Kingdom I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 11:42 pm by

» Dark Mountains (Vampires Territory)
around the vampire Kingdom I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 1:37 pm by

Top posters
Rozen
around the vampire Kingdom I_vote_lcaparound the vampire Kingdom I_voting_bararound the vampire Kingdom I_vote_rcap 
Juria
around the vampire Kingdom I_vote_lcaparound the vampire Kingdom I_voting_bararound the vampire Kingdom I_vote_rcap 
Mark Barry
Reza~
Logangray15
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

around the vampire Kingdom

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rozen
Admin
Rozen

around the vampire Kingdom Empty
PostSubject: around the vampire Kingdom   around the vampire Kingdom I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 8:37 pm

Lawrence was getting ready for camp, he knew sleeping in the vampire forest was a bad idea, but he didn't really care. He collected fire wood and started a small fire before putting up his tent.

Once everything was set he collected more fire wood and added some to the fire to keep it alive. The nights were still cold even if the summer was approaching. Lawrence lied down on his sleeping bag and closed his eyes under the lit full moon and was engulfed by darkness, soon enough he fell asleep.

Lawrence had woken up by the sound of howls and growled knowing he won't be getting any sleep. He stood up, still half asleep, and noticed the fire was nearly dead. Lawrence then began packing but then heard a whimper from the distance and without even thinking about it he dropped his stuff and went up to a tree that was broken and on the ground and saw a small werewolf pup. He then noticed 3 strong vampire about to eat it and narrowed his eyes.

He knew it was stupid but he jumped in front of the poor pup and yelled in a serious tone, "Leave it alone!"

He watched the vampires laugh and went up to him. Lawrence noticed the small pup already ran away and safe, but he was unfortunate and now was being attacked by vampires. They tortured him by ripping his clothes and flesh. It wasn't a good sign for him and he began to panic. Lawrence then felt sharp teeth pierce his neck and he gave a loud yell. He then felt himself being pushed to the ground and he began fading away. He saw a dark figure attacking the other vampires, he didn't know who it was, but knew that person was VERY incredibly strong.

Lawrence then closed his eyes slowly and fell unconscious.
Back to top Go down
http://mysticalrpg.turtle-forum.com
Juria

Juria

around the vampire Kingdom Empty
PostSubject: Re: around the vampire Kingdom   around the vampire Kingdom I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 9:03 pm

Esmerelda knew it was probably stupid to go around during the full moon and both Sedrik and Raimend would lecture her for it, but she knew the shadows were always on her side.

While walking, she heard a commotion and quickly ran to see a human getting tortured by three vampires. Esmerelda was too late and she saw one of them bite the human. She quickly muttered to herself, “Great… another vampire on the loose… well when you add one… you lose three!”

Esmerelda quickly went between the three vampires and the human-turning-vampire on the ground. The three didn’t know who she was (which probably meant they were new or didn’t live in the Vampire Kingdom) and she quickly killed them.

The incredibly strong vampire Elder quickly finished off the three and turned to see the newly made vampire unconscious. Esmerelda raised her eyebrow and went over to him. She looked at his wounds and then noticed his heart rate stopped but he was still breathing. “Yep… a new vampire.” She sighed but smiled a little bit.

“I guess you are a misfortunate guy aren’t you?... yet still fortunate for me being here.”

Esmerelda sighed and picked him up. She judged him to be either 19 or 20, but couldn’t tell. She carried him all the way home to take care of his wounds and let him know he wasn’t alone.

((To Esmerelda’s room!))
Back to top Go down

around the vampire Kingdom
Page 1 of 1