Mystics Welcome
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come to a world of magic were you can create a character and have fun in forums.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Turtle Mission
The Lucifer's home... connected to the underworld I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 04, 2013 10:54 pm by

» Mark Barry (Approved)
The Lucifer's home... connected to the underworld I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 3:16 pm by

» Just a Walk in the Woods
The Lucifer's home... connected to the underworld I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 1:56 pm by

» How to play
The Lucifer's home... connected to the underworld I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 1:42 pm by

» Any plot idea's you would like to add :)
The Lucifer's home... connected to the underworld I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 1:26 pm by

» Plot (so far)
The Lucifer's home... connected to the underworld I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 1:21 pm by

» Jacob's room
The Lucifer's home... connected to the underworld I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 11:53 pm by

» The small marketplace
The Lucifer's home... connected to the underworld I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 11:42 pm by

» Dark Mountains (Vampires Territory)
The Lucifer's home... connected to the underworld I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 1:37 pm by

Top posters
Rozen
The Lucifer's home... connected to the underworld I_vote_lcapThe Lucifer's home... connected to the underworld I_voting_barThe Lucifer's home... connected to the underworld I_vote_rcap 
Juria
The Lucifer's home... connected to the underworld I_vote_lcapThe Lucifer's home... connected to the underworld I_voting_barThe Lucifer's home... connected to the underworld I_vote_rcap 
Mark Barry
Reza~
Logangray15
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

The Lucifer's home... connected to the underworld

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Juria

Juria

The Lucifer's home... connected to the underworld Empty
PostSubject: The Lucifer's home... connected to the underworld   The Lucifer's home... connected to the underworld I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 1:06 pm

The Lucifer's home... connected to the underworld Lucife10

The Lucifer's home... connected to the underworld Lucife11
Back to top Go down
Juria

Juria

The Lucifer's home... connected to the underworld Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lucifer's home... connected to the underworld   The Lucifer's home... connected to the underworld I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 3:41 pm

Loki screamed, “NO, NO PLEASE NO!” and Lora chuckled then went into their mother’s and father’s quarters. Loki was standing in front of their mother and Lora could see the anguish on his face. Crustilla smiled and placed a hand on Loki’s shoulder and said, “It’s just a visit, and be nice, they are family.”

Lora knew immediately what was happening and was on Loki’s side. Crustilla’s sister and her children were going to come over. Lora didn’t mind her aunt, she was ok… it however was her cousin named Larz she couldn’t stand. She however tolerated him more than Loki did.

Larz was older than Loki, and stronger, and because they were both boys, Larz tormented him more. Crustilla smiled and walked off to go do… something and Loki turned around to see Lora. His eyes were glowing red and Lora just smiled, “I hear our BELOVED cousins are coming over yes?” Loki grumbled back, “Your sarcasm only works with Larz. Emara is a good cousin… BUT LARZ IS NOT!”

Lora smiled and pulled her brother out of their parent’s quarters and out to theirs. Loki was grumbling the entire time, but trained for a few hours until their mother’s voice rang through the halls, “LOKI!! LORA! LUNA!!! YOUR COUSINS ARE HERE! COME HERE THIS INSTANT!”

Loki clenched his teeth and Lora moaned. Luna was the first one there, followed by Lora, then finally Loki.

Larz stood there in the doorway, his orange wings behind him and he was wearing black with orange on it. Larz grinned at his younger cousins and said, “COUSINS! I have missed you so much.”

Loki grumbled and said, “Ok he visited, now can we throw him out?” Lora elbowed Loki in the ribs, since their father just arrived. Loki sighed as their father came and greeted their relatives.

Emara came in and Loki smiled at her, but ignored Larz. “Hey Emara, you are looking good.” Emara couldn’t get a chance to say hello back to her favorite cousin because Larz stepped in front of her and to Loki and grinned, “Hello little cousin.” Loki growled and was about to tell Larz he looked like a pathetic gay guy…but Loki’s mother spoke up,

“Dinner won’t be for a while, we still have to go out and hunt it… but Loki, why don’t you and Lora take Emara and Larz out and show them around the forest?”

Loki clenched his fist and looked at Larz, who he called his “gay” cousin. Lora smiled and said, “Sure! Emara want to come out with us?” Emara smiled and Larz answered for the both of them, “We would LOVE to!”

Loki, Lora, Emara, and Larz then went out to the forests, to find some people to mess with or just to walk around.
Back to top Go down

The Lucifer's home... connected to the underworld
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mystics Welcome :: Underworld :: Homes for the demons (above the underworld)-
Jump to: