Mystics Welcome
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come to a world of magic were you can create a character and have fun in forums.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Turtle Mission
Just a Walk in the Woods I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 04, 2013 10:54 pm by

» Mark Barry (Approved)
Just a Walk in the Woods I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 3:16 pm by

» Just a Walk in the Woods
Just a Walk in the Woods I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 1:56 pm by

» How to play
Just a Walk in the Woods I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 1:42 pm by

» Any plot idea's you would like to add :)
Just a Walk in the Woods I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 1:26 pm by

» Plot (so far)
Just a Walk in the Woods I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 1:21 pm by

» Jacob's room
Just a Walk in the Woods I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 11:53 pm by

» The small marketplace
Just a Walk in the Woods I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 11:42 pm by

» Dark Mountains (Vampires Territory)
Just a Walk in the Woods I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 1:37 pm by

Top posters
Rozen
Just a Walk in the Woods I_vote_lcapJust a Walk in the Woods I_voting_barJust a Walk in the Woods I_vote_rcap 
Juria
Just a Walk in the Woods I_vote_lcapJust a Walk in the Woods I_voting_barJust a Walk in the Woods I_vote_rcap 
Mark Barry
Reza~
Logangray15
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Just a Walk in the Woods

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Juria

Juria

Just a Walk in the Woods Empty
PostSubject: Just a Walk in the Woods   Just a Walk in the Woods I_icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 9:59 am

Zumia was alone, like always, but she wasnt frightened. She loved the forest and knew that she was never in any danger in the Elvin forest. she had her bow on her back just in case, but she knew she wouldnt hurt anyone unless they tried to hurt her.

Zumia saw a bit of blood on a leaf and bent down to see the tracks. She frowned when she saw it was a deer. The deer must have been hurt. She carefully and silently followed the tracks until she came upon a deer with its side bleeding.

The deer looked at her frantically but she said to it, "Shhh, shhh" Then in Elvin she said "I am not here to hurt you... I'm here to help you" She put her bow down and the deer calmed down. She quietly walked over to the hurt deer and examined the cut. It wasn't too bad, and she smiled when she knew a hunter had not done it. She pulled out a thin wrap that she normally had with her for times just like this. She then said to the deer,

"Don't you worry, we will get you all fixed up in no time." Her calm eyes looked around the forest for plants that she could use. She saw a small plant near her and crawled over to it, picked it, then started to mash it up. The deer was watching her but wasn’t running away.

Zumia finished mashing up the leaves so it was a paste, when she was done she put it on the deer then cut a small piece of the material off of what she had brought and put it over the sticky mush that she had put on the deer. She smiled at the deer and said again in Elvin, “That will fall off when you are all better… goodbye sweet deer.”

She stood up then retrieved her bow and arrows then walked away from the deer, which looked after her. She smiled and whistled an Elvin song as she walked through the forest. She was headed back to the Elvin Village now but it was a 50/50 chance she would actually get back and…not…get…lost.
Back to top Go down
Rozen
Admin
Rozen

PostSubject: Re: Just a Walk in the Woods   Just a Walk in the Woods I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 8:00 pm

(Different time line))

A certain 2 trouble making fairy siblings swooshed by in the free flowing air as they were taking a break from being mischief, but that doesn't mean that trouble would come upon them.

Iris and Vidia raced through the branches and around trees, as if they were flying a marathon for winning something amazing. Their giggles and jokes were filling the air as they made crazy obstacles to dare each other to see if they can do it. But not to dangerous for them to get themselves killed. The passed by many elves, since of course they are closer to the elf kingdom which were hidden in the woods from all humans and demons, but other friendlier creatures were welcomed as long as they don't tell anyone where their kingdom is.

The both of them settled down on a branch catching their breath as they saw a magnificent view of the kingdom.

"Their it Vidia, the elven kingdom, so beautiful isn't it?" Iris asked his younger sister.

Vidia gave a sigh of joy as she was absorbing the beautiful sight, "it sure is Iris, I wonder what it looks like inside."

"I bet it's beautiful as the outside, maybe even better..." He replied. The both of them just sat there, catching their breath and relaxing, as they watched the kingdom from afar.

(i thought i needed to use them since i didn't use them for a while lol)
Back to top Go down
http://mysticalrpg.turtle-forum.com
Juria

Juria

PostSubject: Re: Just a Walk in the Woods   Just a Walk in the Woods I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 2:04 pm

(good idea, I'll have them meet Zumia hahahaha.... yeah ok? =])

The elvin princess walked home from a nice relaxing day in the woods. She wondered what her father was doing then, and if he had even remembered that he promised they would go into the woods together when he was done with his meeting. She figured he would tell her sorry and give her a present and say he was too busy or something came up and that he would go with her another time.

Because Zumia's father was the King, he rarely had any time to spend with his daughter. Zumia felt that a King could make the rules and therefore rule that he should have at least an hour to just go on a simple walk into the woods.

Unbeknown to Zumia, she was passing the tree where Iris and Vidia were resting.
Back to top Go down
Rozen
Admin
Rozen

PostSubject: Re: Just a Walk in the Woods   Just a Walk in the Woods I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 6:55 pm

Iris and Vidia were still resting on the branch and they saw an elf walk by the tree they were resting on.

"Hey Vidia, want to mess around?" Iris gave a look of mischief.

"No Iris, this is supposed to be a non messing day!" Vidia said in a matter-of-fact tone of voice.

Iris then gave a gloomy mad look then lightened up when he pushed his sister off the branch.

"AHH!" She yelled and she was falling. Iris on the other hand was laughing. He wasn't worrying if she was going to get hurt because he knew she would just quickly fly before hitting the ground. His laughs filled the air as he watched Vidia.

Vidia landed on top of the princess's head. "Stupid Iris," she grumbled. She then flew in front of the elf, that she did not know was the princess, and said, "I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to land on your head, my annoying brother pushed me off the branch."

Iris jumped off the branch and flew next to Vidia, "Hello there! Sorry for the trouble I have caused, my name is Iris and this here is my little sister Vidia." he smiled.
Back to top Go down
Juria

Juria

PostSubject: Re: Just a Walk in the Woods   Just a Walk in the Woods I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 11:50 pm

While walking under a tree, Zumia felt something fall on her head and was about to look up to see if it was an acorn but a little fairy flew out in front of her. Zumia smiled but it took her a second to realize the fairy wasn't speaking Elvin, her actual native tongue so she didn't say anything until another fairy came down and apologize as well.

Zumia giggled and said in English, "It's ok, no harm done... I'm Zumia, it's nice to meet you, I've never seen fairies, its a pleasure to meet the two of you... aren't you all supposed to be... in the fairy planes?"

The Elvin princess asked with a smile, she had heard stories of the Fairy planes, where all fairies lived and it was supposed to be a place where nothing could ever harm them.

((Should Iris and Vidia think she is a human now cuz she speaks English? Cuz Elvin ppl speak Elvin soooo should they totally assume she is full Human? XD hahahaha?))
Back to top Go down
Rozen
Admin
Rozen

PostSubject: Re: Just a Walk in the Woods   Just a Walk in the Woods I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 11:15 pm

Iris sighed, he was mainly anti-social, but Vidia was a whole different story. She can talk and talk and talk for hours without loosing breath.

"Well, we should be in the fairy planes," Vidia began speaking, "but we were bored and wanted to travel so then we raced over here where we saw this most beautiful castle of the elves and then my brother pushed me then met you." She grinned not realizing the princess was speaking English.

Iris, on the other hand, did notice. Is she a regular human? She's speaking English not Elvin... if she was then how would she be able to go to the elf kingdom...unless she's going to pass by it without notice? Iris went into deep thought not paying any attention to his talkative sister.
Back to top Go down
Juria

Juria

PostSubject: Re: Just a Walk in the Woods   Just a Walk in the Woods I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 4:26 pm

As Vidia talked about how beautiful the Elvin Castle was, Zumia couldn't help but feel proud, her ancestors had made it. Zumia listened intently to the little fairy but noticed her brother was deep in thought.

After the quite long story, which Zumia actually liked listening to, she grinned and said, "Thank you for saying the Kingdom is pretty, we are quite well hidden from other beings and they usually pass us up, not too many people are able to give compliments."

Zumia smiled and then said, "You know Vidia, your brother sure has been concentrating hard on something, do you know what it is?" The Elvin princess smiled and looked over to the other fairy.
Back to top Go down
Rozen
Admin
Rozen

PostSubject: Re: Just a Walk in the Woods   Just a Walk in the Woods I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 4:46 pm

Iris wasn't paying attention to the both of them until he felt something shaking him.

"IIIRRRRIIISSSSS WWWAAAKKKKEEEE UUUUUPPPPP!!!!!!!!!" Vidia shook him violently.

"AHHHHH!" Iris 'woke up', "IIIMMM HHHEEERRRREEEE!"

Vidia stopped shaking him and grinned, "good!" The flew back in front of Zumia.

"So what are you doing here wondering around the forest all alone?" Iris questioned the princess.
Back to top Go down
Juria

Juria

PostSubject: Re: Just a Walk in the Woods   Just a Walk in the Woods I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 11:18 pm

Zumia smiled and chuckled on how the little fairy woke up her brother. She smiled at the question and replied, "Well I normally go out in the woods by myself... I was just getting home about now... before my father freaks and sends a whole hunting party to find me."

Though she was the princess, her safety wasn't always important... unless she was missing for more than three days (usually due to getting lost), and her father sometimes forgot she wasn't in the kingdom.

The Elvin princess thought for a second and wondered out loud, "I wonder if my father even realizes I'm gone... he has far too much to worry about and I'm just another burden."
Back to top Go down
Rozen
Admin
Rozen

PostSubject: Re: Just a Walk in the Woods   Just a Walk in the Woods I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 5:57 pm

Vidia went to a frown, "Aw you daddy doesn't pay attention to you?" She made a teary face and Iris rolled his eyes.

"Vidia stop acting like a two year old," he told her. Vidia stuck her tongue at Iris.
Back to top Go down
Juria

Juria

PostSubject: Re: Just a Walk in the Woods   Just a Walk in the Woods I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 8:25 pm

Zumia just smiled and said, "No, hes always too busy with his responsibilities, and I understand."

When Iris told his sister to stop acting like a two year old, Zumia laughed and replied, "You two must really be happy to have each other and travel with each other aren't you?"
Back to top Go down
Rozen
Admin
Rozen

PostSubject: Re: Just a Walk in the Woods   Just a Walk in the Woods I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 11:03 am

"Oooohhh," Vidia said in an understanding tone of voice.

"Without me Vidia wouldn't survive," Iris laughed and Vidia crossed her arms. "I can survive without you!"

Iris laughed some more, "So how about that one time when we were separated for a day and you went crazy until I finally found you."

"Well that's when I was little!" Vidia said.

"You mean a month ago?" Iris kept teasing.

Vidia then turned to Zumia and told her, "He might be smart, but he is SOO immature."
Back to top Go down
Juria

Juria

PostSubject: Re: Just a Walk in the Woods   Just a Walk in the Woods I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 1:28 pm

Zumia laughed, the only two siblings she had ever seen was one a villager came to speak to her father and the two siblings were grumbling at one another and she found it funny, just like the two were doing now.

"You two are so funny!! I should probably start walking home, its getting dark soon... would you two like to accompany me? And perhaps you could spend the night with me!"

The princess didn't tell them yet she was Elvin... nor was she the princess. But she would tell them if they wondered where her home was... and then when they met her father, they would know she was the princess.
Back to top Go down
Rozen
Admin
Rozen

PostSubject: Re: Just a Walk in the Woods   Just a Walk in the Woods I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 4:30 pm

Iris and Vidia at the same time, but there answers were opposite from each others. While Vidia said yes, Iris said no.

"Came on Iris PLEEEEEEAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEEEE!" Vidia begged and giving the puppy face. Iris always let Vidia get her way....sometimes.

"Fine," Iris rolled his eyes. He knew if he disagreed Vidia would be bugging him to death to let them go. '

"YAY!" Vidia cheered and followed Zumia. "So where you you live?" Vidia asked Zumia.
Back to top Go down
Juria

Juria

PostSubject: Re: Just a Walk in the Woods   Just a Walk in the Woods I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 11:32 pm

Zumia giggled then was happy they would go with her.

She wasn't surprised when they asked her where she lived so she just smiled and answered, "It's not far from here... Have you ever heard of the Elvin Kingdom?" The elvin princess smiled to her two new friends and waited to see their reaction.
Back to top Go down
Rozen
Admin
Rozen

PostSubject: Re: Just a Walk in the Woods   Just a Walk in the Woods I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 8:00 pm

Iris and Vidia's eyes widened, "The Elven kingdom!?!?!?!!? Oh how we always dreamed of going inside!"

Iris then gasped, "YOU'RE AN ELVEN!?" He asked, if she was he would most likely faint, he never faced an elven since there so bloody fast.
Back to top Go down
Juria

Juria

PostSubject: Re: Just a Walk in the Woods   Just a Walk in the Woods I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 9:59 pm

Zumia grinned and knew they were surprised, also mostly because she wasn't speaking Elvin... otherwise they would have never understood her. Zumia smiled and said in Elvin... so they couldn't understand her but was actually saying, "Yes I am Elvin and I'm speaking Elvin right now just so I can prove it to you... though you don't know what I'm saying..."

The Elvin princess grinned at the two stunned fairies and said in their common language, "Yes I'm indeed Elvin... so now do you REALLY want to come home with me?" Zumia grinned at them.
Back to top Go down
Rozen
Admin
Rozen

PostSubject: Re: Just a Walk in the Woods   Just a Walk in the Woods I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 11:44 am

Iris's and Vidia's jaws dropped as far down as they can go. They then closed them and cleared their throats.

"That's so awesome!!!!" Vidia said with a huge grin on her face.

"Indeed that is, we would love to go see the kingdom," Iris agreed.
Back to top Go down
Juria

Juria

PostSubject: Re: Just a Walk in the Woods   Just a Walk in the Woods I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 1:55 pm

At the little fairy's faces, Zumia started having a laughing fit, she however was able to choke out thank you in Elvin... though the fairies wouldn't know it. After the minor laughing attack was over, Zumia grinned and said, "Well I would love to show you my Kingdom... but you have to PROMISE me you won't let other elves see you, and also this is our little secret! You can't tell any of your fairy friends either!"

Zumia laughed and gave them a face that looked like ^_^. The Elvin princess thought for a second and then decided, "You could hide in my pack or in my hair when I go in to talk to my father, how does that sound?"
Back to top Go down
Rozen
Admin
Rozen

PostSubject: Re: Just a Walk in the Woods   Just a Walk in the Woods I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 8:10 pm

Their jaws dropped once more. "YOUR KINGDOM!? That makes you the princess!?" Iris gasped.

"How wonderful! We promise we won't tell ANYONE!" Vidia smiled excitedly. She could finally see the kingdom.
Back to top Go down
Juria

Juria

PostSubject: Re: Just a Walk in the Woods   Just a Walk in the Woods I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 5:08 pm

Zumia widened her eyes and tried to cover up, "No I don't own the Kingdom... well..yet...but I just meant my kingdom as in... I live there?"

The Elvin princess wondered if it was wise to let the two fairies truly know that she indeed WAS the princess, she however knew if they hid with her when she went to her father, they would really know she was. She just decided to get over with it and admitted, "ok ok you caught me... I'm the Elvin princess" Zumia grinned sheepishly, though wondering now if they would believe her or would just get confused since she got confused saying it.

"Well anyway, let's head over to the kingdom.. Ready for your adventure?" Zumia grinned to the two.
Back to top Go down
Rozen
Admin
Rozen

PostSubject: Re: Just a Walk in the Woods   Just a Walk in the Woods I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 11:45 am

Vidia face glowed with excitement, "COOL YOUR A PRINCESS! You're so lucky! I bet your rich and get whatever you want!" Vidia started going into her fairy tail land. As for Iris, who was opposite of Vidia at the moment, thought was pretty cool to live in a castle. "Well there is one thing money can't buy you everything."

Once Zumia asked if they want to go into the adventure Vidia jumped for joy, "YEAH LET'S GO!" She smiled. Iris sighed as he watched his hyper active sister, "Yeah let's see it." He had to admit he was quite excited himself, though he didn't show it.
Back to top Go down
Juria

Juria

PostSubject: Re: Just a Walk in the Woods   Just a Walk in the Woods I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 2:46 pm

Zumia laughed but broke Vidia's little fairy tale, "Perhaps that might be for the human kingdom princess, or even the other kingdoms... but my father has no time for me and whenever he does say he is going to spend time with me... he gets pulled away again. I don't get most of the things I want though... I spend all my time in the woods. I do however get really nice gifts from people when I have to look pretty and all for a political party or something."

The Elvin princess grinned and thought of her room with the many interesting gifts such as a crystal that had many different colors in it (an opal) that was about as big as her fist, maybe a little bigger. "You will see when you see my room, lets go!"

Zumia started walking the way to the Kingdom.
Back to top Go down
Rozen
Admin
Rozen

PostSubject: Re: Just a Walk in the Woods   Just a Walk in the Woods I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 6:34 pm

Vidia felt bad for Zumia and sighed, "Well at least you have a dad..." Vidia trailed off but when Zumia's excited voice came about she grinned as if nothing happened.
"YAY LETS GO TO YOUR ROOM!"

Iris shook his head, "girls," he sighed as if girls was a big mistake that happened in the world.
Back to top Go down
Juria

Juria

PostSubject: Re: Just a Walk in the Woods   Just a Walk in the Woods I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 9:45 pm

Zumia nodded, "Onward!!"

((Ok lets now post in the Elvin Kingdom XD))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just a Walk in the Woods   Just a Walk in the Woods I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just a Walk in the Woods
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mystics Welcome :: Nature :: Forest :: Elvin Forest-
Jump to: