Mystics Welcome
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come to a world of magic were you can create a character and have fun in forums.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Turtle Mission
Ace's and Slash's camping ground I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 04, 2013 10:54 pm by

» Mark Barry (Approved)
Ace's and Slash's camping ground I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 3:16 pm by

» Just a Walk in the Woods
Ace's and Slash's camping ground I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 1:56 pm by

» How to play
Ace's and Slash's camping ground I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 1:42 pm by

» Any plot idea's you would like to add :)
Ace's and Slash's camping ground I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 1:26 pm by

» Plot (so far)
Ace's and Slash's camping ground I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 1:21 pm by

» Jacob's room
Ace's and Slash's camping ground I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 11:53 pm by

» The small marketplace
Ace's and Slash's camping ground I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 11:42 pm by

» Dark Mountains (Vampires Territory)
Ace's and Slash's camping ground I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 1:37 pm by

Top posters
Rozen
Ace's and Slash's camping ground I_vote_lcapAce's and Slash's camping ground I_voting_barAce's and Slash's camping ground I_vote_rcap 
Juria
Ace's and Slash's camping ground I_vote_lcapAce's and Slash's camping ground I_voting_barAce's and Slash's camping ground I_vote_rcap 
Mark Barry
Reza~
Logangray15
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Ace's and Slash's camping ground

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Juria

Juria

Ace's and Slash's camping ground Empty
PostSubject: Ace's and Slash's camping ground   Ace's and Slash's camping ground I_icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 3:21 pm

((After the battle with Jacob))

Slash, Ace's mentor, was quite weak and needed blood to replace the blood he had lost from the fight. Ace growled to his best friend and mentor,

"I have told you time and time and time and time and time and time and time and time and time and time and time and time and time and time and time..."

"I get it Ace..."

"And time again TO LEAVE ME IF SOMEONE SEES YOU!"

Slash chuckled but it turned into a grunt of pain. Ace gave a canteen of blood (which they carried around) to his mentor, who drank it. Ace however frowned and said with authority, "I still told you that I will be fine in the Werewolf Kingdom... YOU should have gone and I would have found you!"

Slash stopped drinking and put the canteen down and looked at the teenager. He chuckled and said, "You know me, I'm always stubborn... and that other wolf started it."

Ace rolled his eyes and said, "I don't care who started it... I ended it! Don't make me act like a mommie to you!"

Slash raised his eyebrow and said, "Yes mother" Ace growled but grinned and said, "Well as soon as you are better we can go off on another adventure... WITHOUT going near the Werewolf Kingdom during a full moon..."

Slash laughed and said, "Yeah yeah, just remember who is mentor and who is student. By the way, where are the supplies?"

Ace's eyes widdened and a sheepish grin slowly spread across his face. "Oh yeah... about that... um... I kinda..."

Slash sat up from where he was, his eyes stern at Ace and growled, "Don't you dare tell me you..."

"I dropped them!"

Slash growled and relaxed again but had to laugh at his student's funny grinning face. Slash started muttering something to himself but Ace said,

"Hey, hey, if I was getting attacked by a vampire and YOU had stuff wouldn’t you drop it to save me?"

Slash smiled and said, "Perhaps... or I would let you talk yourself out of that fight."
Ace raised his eyebrow and teased, "Like you did?" Slash narrowed his eyes at the teen and said, "Hey now listen here young man, I tried to... I just don’t have a way with people"

Ace muttered to himself, "You got that right."

"What did you say?"

"Nothing mentor!"

“Yeah, that’s what I thought… just go on put the seal… I won’t be able to get up and help you for at least a month...”

Ace moaned and said, “But… but… SOMEONE ELSE COULD GET THIS GUY!”

Slash smiled and said, “Well, I’m not letting you go off by yourself… if someone else gets this target so be it, now please put up the seal unless you want a extra crispy mentor.”

Ace went into his backpack and got a long piece of brown cloth with weird black letters on it. He then spread it out in a large area around them and brought it in a circle. He attached the two ends and they fused together.

Slash had stolen the cloth from the elders when he had been in the Vampire village. It was a “camping” necessity that allowed vampires inside the circle to not burn in the sun. As long as the cloth was not separated or burned, and a vampire stayed inside it, the sun would not do them any harm. It was similar to the seal surrounding the Vampire Kingdom, however this one was portable and not permanent.

Slash then closed his eyes and went to sleep with Ace watching over him.
Back to top Go down
Rozen
Admin
Rozen

PostSubject: Re: Ace's and Slash's camping ground   Ace's and Slash's camping ground I_icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 4:54 pm

Iris and Vidia were both playing and causing trouble as normal when they came across two creatures that looked human. They both landed on a branch closest to the ground to have a better look at what they have discovered. A grin has now formed on Iris's face, as thinking something evil to mess with the two people. One of the human formed man was sleeping and the other looked like he was sleeping as well.

"Look little sister, people!" Iris gave a mischievous tone.
"Ooo, I wonder if they're dangerous," Vidia smiled.
"Shall we then?" Iris asked and looked at his pink haired sister.
"Of course!"

Iris and Vidia flew down very quietly at the two creatures that were camping down on the forest ground. Iris then stopped in mid-air.

"What is it brother?" Vidia whispered lightly.
"What should we do to them to make them miserable?" Iris asked.
"Well..." Vidia was thinking hard and couldn't think of anything.

She then looked down at one of the men and it looked like he was about to look at them. Vidia's eyes widened.

"Brother we must hide before they catch us and we cannot mess with them!" Vidia said.

Iris took his little sister's hand and his into the bushes then watched the two men, one of them was looking around as if he was trying to identify what was the whispering noises that were made by the little fairies. The both of them gave out small little laughter trying to hold it in to not make noise.

"This is already fun, I wonder what they are, human, werewolves or vampire," Vidia smiled.
"Who knows, but I'm not waiting to find out!" Iris sped out of the bush and landed on the boy that was awake.

He then started tugging at his hair. The boy then was looking everywhere to see who was messing with his hair, but Iris was to quick and hid. Vidia was laughing as she watched her brother mess with the creatures before her. Iris grinned at her and kept messing with the boy and hiding to not be caught.

((the boy is Ace just to let you know))
Back to top Go down
http://mysticalrpg.turtle-forum.com
Juria

Juria

PostSubject: Re: Ace's and Slash's camping ground   Ace's and Slash's camping ground I_icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 8:55 pm

Ace felt a tug on his hair and turned around quickly. He didn’t see anything, but was sure that someone, or something, was messing with him. He felt another pull and spun around quickly to the other side.

After being played a fool for a long time, Ace saw an empty bottle with the cap lying next to it in his backpack. He smiled and waited for the tug before he quickly jumped and in one smooth movement, grabbed the jar then turned around and caught the fairy.

He looked at the fairy and asked, “So you are the one causing me trouble?” Ace smiled and said, “Hello, my name is Ace, what is your name?”

Ace was nice to all creatures, though he had the tiny fairy trapped, he was going to release it and not ever hurt it. Ace however was quiet so not to wake his sleeping mentor. If Slash saw the fairy, he would probably want to trade it in a marketplace. Ace however had a friendly smile and looked at the fairy.
Back to top Go down
Rozen
Admin
Rozen

PostSubject: Re: Ace's and Slash's camping ground   Ace's and Slash's camping ground I_icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 9:42 pm

Iris was having so much fun messing with the person he was being to reckless and got himself caught. He looked terrified, "P-please don't hurt me!" he said.

"Big brother!" Vidia was scared as well.

She was worried the person named Ace will sell him and she couldn't live without her brother.

"IRIS, NO!" She flew quickly, took out her bow and arrow, and shot his fingers. It would most likely feel like splinters really, but those often hurt.

"VIDIA NO GET AWAY BEFORE HE CAPTURES YOU TOO!" Iris yelled to his younger sister.

She landed on top of the bottle her arrow pointed at Ace's eye, "release my brother now and no one gets hurt!" she said dangerously.
Back to top Go down
Juria

Juria

PostSubject: Re: Ace's and Slash's camping ground   Ace's and Slash's camping ground I_icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 9:57 pm

Ace sighed and smiled, he could hear the fairy voices because of his wolf hearing, he however was sad that they thought him dangerous. He was only dangerous to those he had to track down and capture. He smiled at the girl with the arrow, he knew he could hurt both of them before the arrow ever hit him, however he didn’t want to hurt them.

He raised his eyebrow at the girl and said, “You two started messing with me first remember? I won’t hurt either of you, I just wanted to say hello.”

Ace was watching her arrow; if she let it go he would move out of the way or stop it with his hand. Ace was talking quietly to make sure not to wake his mentor and not to hurt the fairy’s ears. Ace smiled kindly and the small fairies with his friendly gray-blue eyes and showed them he meant no harm.

Ace was a friendly guy, but also a bit of a trouble maker as well. While traveling, he would mess around with people on the way that they met and Slash would have to drag him back by the back of his shirt collar. All in all however, Ace was a nice guy.

“I’m sorry we got off to the wrong foot, I’ll let your brother out just as long as you stay and talk with me… I’m lonely staying only with my mentor… what do you say?”

Ace smiled at the two fairies.
Back to top Go down
Rozen
Admin
Rozen

PostSubject: Re: Ace's and Slash's camping ground   Ace's and Slash's camping ground I_icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 10:12 pm

Vidia lowered her weapon, "that is true, ITS YOUR FAULT IRIS I TOLD YOU NOT TO MESS WITH THE HUMANS!"

"WHAT!? MY FAULT!? IT WAS YOUR IDEA!" Iris fought back.

"IS NOT!"

"IS TOO."

"IS NOT."

"IIIISSSS TOOOOO!!!!!!!!!"

"Anyways, how can we trust you not to hurt us?" Iris asked the taller looking person in front of him holding the bottle that he was trapped in.

"Yeah! How can we?" Vidia asked.

"Vidia I think I can handle this," Iris said.

"Fine don't ask for help."

Iris and Vidia might fight, but they would never go to the extreme to hurt each others feelings. Besides what harm is this when there lives are on the line? They might just go for one more argument before they might supposedly die, thinks the 2 little fairies.
Back to top Go down
Juria

Juria

PostSubject: Re: Ace's and Slash's camping ground   Ace's and Slash's camping ground I_icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 10:18 pm

Ace smiled and put the bottle on the ground, he chuckled softly at the way the siblings fought but he said, "I think you need to get off of the cap for me to release your brother."

Ace was smiling happily, he was glad that the two were somewhat friendly. Ace however responded to their other worry by saying, "I guess... you might just have to trust me."

Ace smiled and shrugged, he looked like a trustworthy person (and was) but then again in a large dangerous world, it is hard to choose who to trust or who not to trust.

Ace shot a glance at his mentor, who was still asleep, and waited for the girl to get off of the cap so he could release the other fairy that he had caught.
Back to top Go down
Rozen
Admin
Rozen

PostSubject: Re: Ace's and Slash's camping ground   Ace's and Slash's camping ground I_icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 10:43 pm

Vidia glared at Ace at first but then levitated herself off of the cap and landed on the earth below her. She watched as Ace released Iris and he came and hugged his little sister. They then both looked at Ace, hands on their weapons just in case.

"So... what do you want to talk about?" Iris asked.
Back to top Go down
Juria

Juria

PostSubject: Re: Ace's and Slash's camping ground   Ace's and Slash's camping ground I_icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 10:48 pm

Ace smiled and sat down and put the jar back in his backpack. He laughed and said, "Tell me what kind of tricks you have pulled that made you laugh, I enjoy a good prank myself."

Ace glanced at his mentor, who was sleeping peacefully, and smiled, he then turned to the fairies. He however chuckled and said,

"Oh yeah, sorry my name is Ace, what may I call you?"

Ace hoped that he would be able to hide the fairies if his mentor woke up, but he was taking a small risk at the moment. He really didn’t have any friends since they were always on the move, so he got the chance to meet people everywhere he went... even if he did like to joke around with them.
Back to top Go down
Rozen
Admin
Rozen

PostSubject: Re: Ace's and Slash's camping ground   Ace's and Slash's camping ground I_icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 10:59 pm

"My name is Vidia," Vidia said trying to be all feminine.

"My name is Iris," Iris smiled.

"We usually do this to people," Iris took out a small marker and scribbled over the sleeping person. "We usually wait and follow the person until they find out there face, it's quite funny!" Iris smiled at his past times of doing this trick.

"We mostly pull hairs," Vidia smiled.
Back to top Go down
Juria

Juria

PostSubject: Re: Ace's and Slash's camping ground   Ace's and Slash's camping ground I_icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 11:07 pm

Ace started to laugh but silenced himself to just silent laughing, he wanted to break out laughing at the look on Slash's face, but he knew that it would wake him up and get himself in trouble.

Ace grinned and said, "It will be funnier when he wakes up and thinks I did it!" Ace smiled and stood up and stretched.

"So don't fairies normally live with a large group in some secluded meadow away from other people?"

Ace looked at Slash for a second but then said, "Hmm... lets go into the tree, if he wakes up and sees me he won't think of looking at himself... but if he doesn’t see me, he will fix his hair... I know this for a fact!"

Ace grinned, he enjoyed spying on his mentor. Ace went over to the nearest tree and jumped up (abnormally high for a human) and grabbed the branch nearest the ground. He then swung himself up onto it and climbed up to make sure Slash couldn't see him, but he could see his mentor, then he sat on the branch and waited for the other two to reach where he was.
Back to top Go down
Rozen
Admin
Rozen

PostSubject: Re: Ace's and Slash's camping ground   Ace's and Slash's camping ground I_icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 9:49 am

Iris grinned at what he did and when Ace asked him about fairies staying in a pack he turned his head slightly saddened. Vidia and Iris then looked up at Ace and flew up to the tree quickly and landed softly on the branch.

"To tell you the truth, we haven't been with anyone since we were very very young," Vidia said, "we don't really know why and we don't know where our parents are so we just decided to stick together and take care of one another."

Iris was not looking at either of them and looking at the forest with a slightly mad face, he didn't like his past and he will never will.

"We don't often talk about why we're not with our families..." Vidia also turned her head saddened.
Back to top Go down
Juria

Juria

PostSubject: Re: Ace's and Slash's camping ground   Ace's and Slash's camping ground I_icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 9:56 am

Ace was sorry he had said anything, he felt sorry for the two fairies. He smiled apologetically and said to them, "I know how you feel; I was separated from my family when I was 3. Slash found me and he raised me. He is my best friend even though he is sometimes annoying." Ace smiled at them, trying to get their spirits up.

Ace wondered if the fairies had found out he was a werewolf and Slash was a vampire... it was such a weird combination that if they HAD found out by then, they probably wouldn't believe it.

Ace looked down at the sleeping Slash he then laughed randomly and told the fairies, “Normally he doesn’t sleep this much, however he recently got in a fight and so I guess he is recovering… yeah and I TOLD him that he should have left me but NOOO he didn’t listen.”

Ace gave a funny face at Slash, which he knew was funny. Ace then changed his position and laid down full length on the branch. He knew that he didn’t have to watch Slash. When his mentor started to fix his hair (as he did when Ace wasn’t looking) he would yell at the top of his lungs, “ACCCEEEEE” so Ace knew until her heard that, he didn’t have to worry about his mentor.
Back to top Go down
Rozen
Admin
Rozen

PostSubject: Re: Ace's and Slash's camping ground   Ace's and Slash's camping ground I_icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 4:53 pm

Vidia gave a small smile, "Aw, that's so sad, well at least you found someone to travel with. Iris and I never had and never will split up."

Iris was still looking at the the great beyond ignoring everything.

"He gets like this when we ever talk about our past... I never really met my mom, but he has..." Vidia explained. She then looked at Slash and smiled, "Can't wait until he wakes up."
Back to top Go down
Juria

Juria

PostSubject: Re: Ace's and Slash's camping ground   Ace's and Slash's camping ground I_icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 5:11 pm

Ace looked at Iris and said, "Hey do you two like chocolate?" Ace was mostly asking Iris, trying to get him back to talking. Ace had gotten a piece of chocolate from the village and wanted to share it with someone.

Ace saw that the fairies was going to respond but he heard some shuffling below. He sat up quickly and looked down. Slash had woken up and was moving around, trying to get Ace's bag without moving too much.

Ace put his finger to his lips and smiled and pointed down to Slash. Slash finally got the bag and searched around it for the mirror (just as Ace thought so) and when he got it and saw his face, he screamed at the top of his lungs (despite him being hurt),

"AAAACCCCEEEE LLLIIIIAAAMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GET YOUR BUTT HERE THIS MINUTE MISTER!!!”

Ace chuckled and whispered, “Hmm… strange he normally doesn’t call me Liam, he must be really angry” Ace grinned at the two.
Back to top Go down
Rozen
Admin
Rozen

PostSubject: Re: Ace's and Slash's camping ground   Ace's and Slash's camping ground I_icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 6:34 pm

Vidia gave a puzzled look, what was chocolate? She was about to answer and Iris looked more interested on the topic of chocolate until Slash yelled Ace's name.

Vidia gave a fit of giggles as she saw Slash's funny looking face. Iris looked down and couldn't help but laugh.
Back to top Go down
Juria

Juria

PostSubject: Re: Ace's and Slash's camping ground   Ace's and Slash's camping ground I_icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 8:33 pm

Ace grinned and whispered, "This will be funny, watch but stay up here and don't come down. Keep out of sight also unless it is me."

Ace climbed down a few branches but then jumped the rest of the way down and surprised Slash (who was standing up). Slash narrowed his eyes at Ace and said with a very angry attitude,

"WHAT DID YOU DO MISTER TO MY FACE?!?!?!"

Ace acted all innocent (well he was... sort of) and said, "Oh wow, you got a your face tattooed. That is awesome, where can I get mine done?"

Slash threw his hands up in frustration and yelled, "ACE LIAM SOL!!! YOU KNOW PERFECTLY WELL THAT YOU DREW ON MY FACE!"

Ace smiled and replied, "Me? Draw on my mentors face? Now why would I do that? I love my mentor… but now that you mention it, it IS a REALLY good idea… why didn’t I do it sooner?”

Slash growled and commanded, “Go down to the pond and get me some water in that jar in your bag.”

Ace smiled and bowed and said, “Yes sir! Right away mentor! By the way, I really like your face paint.”

Ace grinned as he grabbed his backpack with one smooth movement and ran away from the angered Slash, who knew he couldn’t go beyond the campground circle. Ace stepped out of the circle and Slash stayed on the other side. Slash crossed his arms and raised his eyebrow. Ace just smiled and said, “What’s the matter? Cant cross the line?”

Slash said, “During nighttime I can.” Ace got a scared face and said, “oh… yeah…right…uh oh…ok um ill fetch that water for you RIGHT away sir!”

Slash just chuckled, rolled his eyes, and then went back to lying down (after all he was hurt).

Ace smiled and walked away with his backpack, hoping that his two new fairy friends would follow him and not try to mess with Slash. Slash would love to sell them, not make friends with them. He looked around for the two when he got out of the sight of camp.

“Are you two here?”

He asked to the air and waited for a reply.
Back to top Go down
Rozen
Admin
Rozen

PostSubject: Re: Ace's and Slash's camping ground   Ace's and Slash's camping ground I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 9:52 am

Vidia and Iris was watching Ace argue with Slash and they cracked up laughing. "THIS IS CLASSIC!" Iris laughed.

"Hey look Ace is leaving we should follow him!" Vidia choked out from laughing.
"No, let's mess with this Slash guy," Iris grinned.

"Iris no this isn't a good idea!" Vidia said.
"What? Scared of a little fun?" Iris gave a smug face.
"No... we should go to Ace and laugh with him!" Vidia smiled.
"Oh alright," Iris laughed.

They flew fast to meet up with Ace and they both landed on his shoulder, Iris on his right Vidia on his left and were laughing.

"That was great! You did a fine job my friend," Iris laughed.

Vidia couldn't stop giggling.
Back to top Go down
Juria

Juria

PostSubject: Re: Ace's and Slash's camping ground   Ace's and Slash's camping ground I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 2:20 pm

Ace grinned and continued to walk while the fairies were on his shoulders. He said in an amused way, "Thank you, thank you, I should become a comedian."

Ace chuckled as he walked through the woods, carefully, so the fairies would have a smooth ride. He then remembered talking about chocolate. He laughed and said,

"Oh yeah, about that chocolate, would either of you two want to try some?"

Ace smiled, he had it in his backpack and would get it out for them if they wanted some when he was at the river. Ace was happy that Slash had not seen the fairies, he was glad that they were out of harms way and for now, nothing was out to get them. He would protect them if anything tried to.

He then wondered if the fairies knew that he and Slash were not human. He figured they knew but he didn’t exactly know. Ace smiled and said, "Chocolate is good except you shouldn't eat too much, too much is bad for you." Ace smiled as he repeated what his mentor had said,

-- Flashblack--

Slash stood in front of him, holding a chocolate bar. Ace was about 6 or 7 and he was sitting on a log, looking at his mentor. Slash smiled and said as a parent would,

"Now Ace, this is called chocolate. When you try it you will love it... and you better because I had a hard time getting it! But know that too much of this is bad for you and if you only get it when you are a good boy."

Ace remembered himself being young and asking in his young voice, "Have I been good?" Slash smiled back to him and replied, "Yes, of course, and I hope you continue to train like you have been doing now. Ok so open your mouth Ace."

Ace opened his mouth and Slash put a piece of chocolate into it. Ace jumped up and yelled, "YUM!!!" Slash laughed but then Ace was drawn out of his memory by the sound of the rushing water ahead of him.

--End of flashback--

Ace stopped and waited for the fairies to say something.
Back to top Go down
Rozen
Admin
Rozen

PostSubject: Re: Ace's and Slash's camping ground   Ace's and Slash's camping ground I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 2:42 pm

"Sure I'll have some chocolate!" Vidia smiled rising to her feet.

"It's not poison is it?" Iris asked in a kidding way then laughed.

Once they were at the river Iris smiled, "Ah the natural beauty of water."

"No it's all about fire big brother, fire is more dangerous it could burn and kill people," Vidia smiled.
"No water is dangerous someone could drown and have a long terrible death," Iris fought back.
"Well fire can burn people so it's twice the pain."

Iris was about to speak but then stopped and said, "What is the point of this argument?" he asked.

"... I don't know," Vidia answered and they both laughed.

"Oh about that chocolate I want some also," Iris smiled.
Back to top Go down
Juria

Juria

PostSubject: Re: Ace's and Slash's camping ground   Ace's and Slash's camping ground I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 5:06 pm

Ace did a "palm-face" and slapped his forehead when they started arguing about fire or water. He however laughed and put his bag down and got out the chocolate. He broke off two pieces and gave a piece to each of them at the same time (to prevent arguing about "HEY HE GOT IT BEFORE ME! or HEY SHE GOT IT BEFORE ME!") Ace smiled and sat down on a fallen log and ate a small piece himself.

He then chuckled and said, "I love water, it is my favorite and I love playing with it. I however love fire because it is warm... you know I actually met Slash because of the river. It washed me away and he found me."

Ace smiled when he remembered meeting Slash, who was now his best friend. Without Slash, Ace wouldnt know the tricks or fighting techquines that he had now. So in a big way, it was good Ace had lost his family and had Slash.
Back to top Go down
Rozen
Admin
Rozen

PostSubject: Re: Ace's and Slash's camping ground   Ace's and Slash's camping ground I_icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 8:14 am

Vidia took the first bite of the chocolate then Iris and both their eyes widened, "WOW THIS IS GOOD!" They both said at the same time.

They finished their chocolate listening to Ace's story, "Wow that's pretty awesome," Iris smiled.

"THIS IS SO GOOD!!!!" Vidia couldn't stop talking about the chocolate and she may become very hyper... never mind she already is. She began flying around super fast.

"I LOVE CHOCOLATE!" She said every time she passed by them.

"Uh oh... does Chocolate have any sugar?" Iris asked, "Sugar is her weakness.
Back to top Go down
Juria

Juria

PostSubject: Re: Ace's and Slash's camping ground   Ace's and Slash's camping ground I_icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 6:36 pm

Ace shrugged and said, "I don't know... Slash never told me what was in it, well he told me coca beans and um milk I believe but he didnt say anything else. I thought that the coca beans were the sweet part."

Ace laughed at the Vidia and how she was flying around super crazy. Ace smiled and turned to the water and got some water in the jar he had previously captured Iris in. He then laughed once again at Vidia but then his face turned into a frown and he said, "I don't trust Slash with you guys... unlike me, he would want to sell you for some extra cash... So I am afraid this is where we might have to part... unless of course sometime you just fly in and sneak around behind Slash's back."

Ace laughed at his last part but he was actually sad to have to say goodbye to the two fairies, he didn't have any other friends but Slash so he was happy to have them to talk to. Ace looked at Iris and tried to hide the sadness in his eyes but it was hard for him to do so.
Back to top Go down
Rozen
Admin
Rozen

PostSubject: Re: Ace's and Slash's camping ground   Ace's and Slash's camping ground I_icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 7:22 pm

Iris smiled sadly, "we will miss you dearly... but worry we will come and meet up with you again."

Iris waved bye at Ace as he walked away back to his camping sight and turned his head to Vidia, "O.k Vidia enough were going off again," Iris laughed at his little sister grabbing her while she was flying super fast. "Come, come little sister this is where we will part..."

Iris and Vidia went their own way seeking out what adventure they can find and wait until the future to see what will happen to their dear good friend Ace.
Back to top Go down
Juria

Juria

PostSubject: Re: Ace's and Slash's camping ground   Ace's and Slash's camping ground I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 4:25 pm

Ace smiled and waved as the fairies left then he headed back to Slash. He whistled to himself on the way and Slash obviously heard because he got up from where he was and stood to greet Ace.

Ace smiled and said, "Hello my most wonderful mentor." Slash rolled his eyes and said, "You are still not off the hook." Ace grinned and said, "What if I say two tiny fairies that were pink and blue came while you were sleeping and marked up you face like that, oh and the girl was named Vidia and the boy was named Iris and that they liked chocolate and that they got lost so they so they are all on their own... what would you say then?"

Slash gave Ace a "-_-" look and replied, "I would say you have a very good imagination and should put it to use instead of making up stories."

Ace handed Slash the water so he could wash his face off, and as he did so he was smiling. He knew that his mentor wouldn't believe him, and that was what he was counting on. Ace however then said in a more serious voice, "I am going to go back to get supplies, and you CAN'T come. I don't care what you say Slash, we need supplies to help those nasty looking bites."

Slash looked at Ace the second he said he was going to get supplies. Slash then opened his mouth but Ace had said that he needed to fix the bites from Jacob. Slash sighed and replied, "I don't want you going into the Werewolf Kingdom alone... they could jump you... and ... AHHA! We don't have any more money!"

Slash looked smug at Ace, the real reason he didn't want to let Ace go was because he was afraid that his family would actually see him and know him and then Slash would be on his own again without his apprentice. Slash had grown to love Ace like a son and didn't want to give him away to anyone... even Ace's own family.

Ace grinned and hopped out of the circle and showed his bag to Slash. He grinned and said, "I have something in here that shows you otherwise!"

Slash widened his eyes and asked, "You-you... actually have money?" Ace grinned and replied, "Yep, what I get and don't spend on supplies I save up just in case of emergency... like this!"

Slash sighed and said in an annoyed voice, "You SAID you spent all the money every time!"

Ace grinned back and said, "Well... I spent the money that I didn't put into my emergency stash!" To this Slash rolled his eyes.

Ace then grinned and said while walking away, "I will be back before sundown!! Don't come and get me, I swear I will be back."

Ace heard Slash start to grumble something and kept grinning as he walked back to the Werewolf Kingdom.

((I was thinking that like Ace goes into the Werewolf Kingdom, and Juria and Rozen decide to take a walk around the village and Rozen sees Ace yeah? =3 lol that’s what I was thinking! Or bumps into him or something XD))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ace's and Slash's camping ground   Ace's and Slash's camping ground I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ace's and Slash's camping ground
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mystics Welcome :: Nature :: Forest-
Jump to: